Chapter 2

And We'll Dance Until the Morning Comes

Okay. So let's fastforward several weeks in which Lily, and I were able to scoop up more than enough money for first-class tickets to Los Angeles and back. Unfortunately, Pearl couldn't go because she had SAT's. We didn't need a hotel since I had relatives who lived not far from the convention. Let's fast forward to sometime on that Saturday morning when we left for LA. Lily had slept over at my house and we left as soon as we woke up. Each of use carrying a small suitcase that was almost empty becuase we wanted to save space for merchandese, and a small bag. It was not until we were on the plane and settled did we let ourselves relax. This was the experience of a lifetime. We basically spazzed the whole time. Listening to KPOP and ordering all the food we could, we definitely had an amazing time. We were a little upset when the trip was over but was more freaking excited that we were in Los Angeles. Since we had no checked in baggage, we walked right out and called for a taxi to take us to my uncle's home. 

As soon as we knocked on the door, my uncle and aunt whipped the door open and welcomed us inside. Since they knew about my KPOP obsession, they told us to put our bags away, get unpacked, get settled, and to come back so we could go eat dinner. Of course. Korean Barbecue. 

The restaraunt was smelled so good and the waiters were really nice. (and cute xD) but the food, had got to be the best part of it all. The meat basically exploded with flavor and the sauce was DELISH. We kept making little jokes about Jongup and his meat. and about how youngjae and Daehyun loved to eat. 

Afterwards, my uncle and aunt left us to go home, and the two of us, went shopping. The first place we hit was of course KoreaTown. Since we looked Asian, everyone just assumed that we were Korean. Everyone spoke to us in Korean and we managed to communicate with some of them. Just a few Ahnyeonghasaeyo's here. A couple Gamsamnida's there. And of course bowing, everywhere. I finally directed them to the Korean Plaza where they had a music plaza. inside, was like Kpop heaven. We loaded up on albums, posters, fan merch, OST's, basically everything. At the counter, the lady looked at us like she was thinking, " These KPOP fans are crazy."