Chapter 21

And We'll Dance Until the Morning Comes

Seeing Daehyun hold Lily in his arms killed me. I was overcome with jealousy. I wanted to close my eyes and leave. I didn't want to stare at this nightmare any longer. But I knew that if I left, everyone would know what was bothering me. I didn't want everyone to know that I liked Lily. Seeing her crying was terrible enough, but seeing her with anyone else but me made me want to just evaporate into nothing. 


I spent the whole night thinking up ways to get Olivia to Seoul. I didn't have enough money, no one did. Manager hyung would never pay for it either. I thought and thought until I finally came up with a plan. I got up out of bed and started drawing it out on a piece of paper. 

It was already 3AM when I had worked out all the details. I thought about texting Lily because she would want to know as soon as possible. I grabbed my phone and told her to meet me by the elevators. Meanwhile, I changed into different clothes and headed out. 


At 3:04, I got a text from Zelo telling me to meet him by the elevators. I looked over at Olivia and fortunately, she was still asleep. I changed out of my PJ's and put up my hair. I was at the door and about to get my purse, when I heard Olivia wake up. I jumped back into my bed just in time for her to open her eyes and see me sound asleep under the covers. I waited 3 seconds, creaked open my eyes, and when I saw that she was asleep, crept out of bed. 

At the elevators, Zelo was already waiting for me. He was holding a piece of paper which he handed to me. I opened it up and read it. The paper was a plan for getting Olivia to Seoul. I read it over and I have to say, it was way better planned than any of the plans Olivia had. For once, I was sure that it would work. I was going to put it in my purse when I realized that I didn't have it.

"Crap" I said

"What's wrong?"

"I think I left my purse in the room."

"Was there anything you needed in there?"

"Oh No, just my room key and cell phone!"

"That's a slight problem"

"Eotteokae!!!"

"Here just knock on the door, I'm sure Olivia will let you in. Just tell her that you needed some water."

We walked to my room and I gently knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked louder, still no answer. I banged on the door. Still no answer.

"Damn, Olivia is a heavy sleeper," Zelo said.

"You have no idea."

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know."

"Um... I guess you can stay in mine and Jongup's room?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, but is that weird for you? You can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the floor"

"No it's ok I sleep better on floors anyways."

Of course this was nowhere near true but I couldn't take his bed from him. We walked back to his room and I made myself a bed on the floor. Within minutes, we were both sound asleep.