Chapter 15

And We'll Dance Until the Morning Comes

"OK so here's the plan". Lily rolled her eyes as I said the words that I had said so many times before. This whole trip was actually one of the first times any of my plans had gone right. But anyways, my plan was definitely going to work this time as well. I mean, I had already talked to Zelo about it. Actually, it was Zelo who had come up with it in the first place. All I did was sort a few things out and make it better because I was the best planner in the world. 

Zelo and I are still backstage.  I'm totally full after stuffing my face with food. We're talking about dreams and goals. This is a very passionate subject to me because I believe that no matter how impossible you think something is, go for it anyways because all dreams are worth trying for. If it truly is your dream, you have to try 100% to get it. And no natter what the outcome is, it'll always be worth it because at least you can say that you tried. 

I was telling Zelo all this and he definitely agreed. His dream is what he is doing now. Getting to do the things you loved every single day. 

"What's your dream?" Zelo asked.

"My dream? I want to be happy."
"What makes you happy?"
"Music and Dance. Performing. Being in front of an audience. Being on stage. It makes me feel alive."
"You know what? I bet you would do perfect at TS Entertainment."
"Really? That means a lot. I definitely would like to try out for an entertainment business in Korea because it's hard to become really huge in America when you're Asian. I'm sorry, but it just doesn't work. No one will ever listen to you or even give you a chance. It's sad but true."
"You should try out."
"What?"
"You should audition for TS Entertainment. I know you can make it. You have the talent, the passion, the drive. Even if your talent isn't stunning or flawless, it's your character that will get you to the top. With hard work and determination, you can do anything. And from what you've told me about your practicing and schedules, you are extremely dilligent. Please. Please try out for TS. Plus, TS will let you have input on what you're doing. They'll give you the chance to choreograph, produce, write lyrics, whatever. I can't think of anywhere else that you should be...... you shouldn't be anywhere else but right next to me. Olivia, I like you."