Chapter 9

And We'll Dance Until the Morning Comes

Watching Olivia and Zelo was like a watching a firework show. I could pretty much feel the sparks flying between them. We all knew that she loved Zel, and Zelo obviously was starting to like her back. They clicked instantly, and they definitely belonged together. I wished I could've had someone for me too. 

I looked over at JongUP. He seemed kind of depressed. I wonder why I thought. He was so beautiful. His profile seemed as though it was sculpted by a professional. I had stared at his face countless times in pictures, but seeing him up close was so much different. Next to him was YoungJae, and next to YoungJae was Daehyun. Oh Daehyun. Our Busan Ninja. He was so PERFECT! His face was adorable and his hair that had been deyed so many times was now a dark brown. I loved everything from his forehead to his nose to his lips to his toes and everything in between. JongUp and Daehyun were my 2 biases but currently, I was going through a Daehyun phase. I mean he was seriously perfect. So freaking beautiful. He was fun, beautiful, and really talented. His voice was like angels singing. All his perfect high notes and omigosh they get me everytime. I just loved him so much and UGH I can't even explain. But anyways, 

I heard Zelo ask Olivia about staying for the sound check. And of course, becuase Olivia was the most amazing and bestest friend in the whole wide world!!!, she asked if I could come along. Zelo looked up at me and said "Of course". I almost died. I mean was III seriously going to BAP's soundcheck? I always knew that I would go to one of the those. But always by sneaking in or stalking BAP or like hiding under their car, but I never in my wildest dreams would've thought that I would go by invitation! This was truning out to be the best day of my life. 


I heard Zelo flirting with some girl. I didn't even look up. I didn't want to know who she was. I couldn't understand how Zelo could even talk to any other girl after falling in love like I did. But did he fall in love? or was I the only one. NONO I am JONGUP I didn't fall in love. NO! My one and only love was dance. How could I fall for a girl this fast and this hard? This wasn't like me at all. 

Then. I heard Zelo ask her to come to our soundcheck. WTF? WHY!? Zelo! This concert was a BIG deal. this was our FIRST concert in America. If he was going to invite some random girl to the test and mess around the whole time, I didn't know why he was in our band. .....not to be rude..... I was going to tell him that but when I looked up, I saw a black LA snapback. This wasn't just some random girl he was talking to. This was MY girl's best friend. and if she was here, then my girl must be... 

Then I saw her. My heart stopped when I saw her. my heart went thump thump. --Crash reference lol-- She was here. She was here!! I couldn't believe it. At this moment. I loved Zelo right now. I loved Zelo for inviting them. He was the most genious person ever. I could not wait for the soundcheck. 


YOH! Baby wassup!! How do you guys like the story so far? I was writing this chapter while watching the Dance Moms reunion. Have you heard of it? Love that show. I like on a sugar high while writing this. That's why like none of it makes sense. So.... sorry. well lemme know if you have any suggestions :) BAI