Chapter 12

And We'll Dance Until the Morning Comes

I didn't know how it happened, all I knew was that I was falling hard for Zelo. I was conflicted because on one hand, he was perfect and I really liked him and I thought he was at least interested in me. On the other hand, he was a really famous person and probably had girls throwing themselves at him all the time. Plus, there was that one problem that he lived on the other side of the world. I knew that if I got really close to him this weekend, leaving him would be the most heartbreaking thing in the world. I didn't want to go through that kind of pain. 

All I had to do was think about him, and my heart would start beating really fast. My whole body would get warm and fuzzy. I had electricity running through my veins. I wanted to spazz and roll on the floor, but at the same time I just wanted to close my eyes and cherish the moment. Thinking about Zelo like this, I just had to go to soundcheck. I was so stupid, how could I ever pass up this rare oppurtunity? Think about it, I was invited by my favorite of my favorite band to go to their private soundcheck. How I could even think about not going? 


 

The soundcheck was where the concert was to take place, the Verizon Theatre or something like that. The really cool part was getting to ride in the same van as BAP. The driver and manager oppa sat in the front. Bap Oppas insisted that Olivia and I sit in the second row. Behind us were YongGuk and HimChan, and squished in the very back were Daehyun, YoungJae, JongUp, and Zelo. It was really hilarious. It was so much fun. Olivia, being the camera she was, took  a million pictures of all of us together and her with each member. She'd better send those pictures to me.

I spoke maybe 10 words, while everyone else was talking over eachother even Olivia. I was surprised at how outgoing and talkative she was being, considering she was only like that with her really close friends. Everyone was so funny and even though I didn't speak as much, I definitely laughed the most and maybe even the loudest. We were all acting like a family. 

I was surprised that they let us go to the soundcheck. At first their manager seemed really annoyed with Zelo for suddenly inviting two random girls to a very important event but Zelo told YongGuk the story after manager left, and YongGuk explained it to the manager. Afterwards, everyone was especially nice to us. Of course in the beginning, it was extremely awkward, but then HimChan made a joke and just like that, we were laughing as if we'd known eachother forever.