Chapter 8

And We'll Dance Until the Morning Comes

"Annyeonhaseyo. Who should I make it out to?"

"Um..uh.. Olivia, please? Ga...ga..hmsa..samnidaa"

As soon as I heard her voice, I looked up. I knew it was her from the way my whole world turned upside down. I knew it was her from the way it affected me. Like my whole body went numb and all I could hear was her voice. Her angelic voice. The whole world went mute except for her words. 

When I looked up, it was like I was watching an angel. Her big eyes, flawless skin, and a face that looked so sweet. Like she would never hurt a fly. She looked a bit afraid like I intimidated her. But I didn't want her to feel that way. She looked way older than me. I knew that we would never have a chance. But still, I couldn't look away. 

"Hi! I'm Zelo!", I blurted out. BABO! Real smooth of you Zelo. UGH

She laughed and her whole face seemed to light up when she laughed. Her smile was just so beautiful. 

"I know" 

Duhh Zelo of course she knows who you are. Why do you have to be so freaking stupid?

"Oh. Yeah. Right. So um your name is Olivia? That's a cool name." That's a cool name? How more awkward can you get?

"Thank you oppa" 

"Oppa? Am I really your oppa? I thought you were a noona!"

"No, I'm younger than you. Only 14."

I was shocked. She was only 14? She looked for sure around 17 or 18. She probably was a dancer. Most dancers look older than their age. I was thinking so much about her, and I was so mesmerized by her, that I totally forgot to reply. She was about to move on to Jongup when I realized that I hadn't replied. JunHong, get it together. You're a star. Have some confidence. You are ZELO!!!!

"Hey. Since you're one of the last people, how would you like to just chill with us?"

"OMG yah! I would love that! But don't you have a concert soon?"

As soon as she said yes, I felt like I was flying. My heart started beating really fast and I couldn't keep a smile off of my face. I thought about our concert and how it was really important that I be focused. But it was also important for me to keep this girl. I just knew it. 

"Hmm that's true, why don't you come to the sound check and we can talk there?"

"That'd be great. Can my friend come too?"

I looked over at her friend. I didn't even realize that there were still some people waiting for our autographs. They all looked pretty impatient. I remembered her friend. I looked over at JongUp, who was sulking in his chair. I probably do JongUp this favor. I smiled to myself thinking about what a great friend I was. 

"Of course"