Chapter 11

And We'll Dance Until the Morning Comes

When Lily and Olivia had left, I smacked myself. After watching Zelo and Olivia hit it off, I thought the same thing would happen to me and Lily. The thing was, Lily was just standing there and she didn't even move. I wanted to call her over but I was way too shy. What if she didn't like me? I mean I knew I was famous and such but what if she didn't like my personality? It took all of me to muster up my courage to call her over and all we did was exchange a few words and stand there for the rest of the time. The most emotion I saw in her face was when she looked away. Was I really that boring? I didn't want to be. I wanted her to like me. I wished I could stop being the awkward one and finally have the same confidence I did when I was on stage. I was so frustrated with myself. I could win the hearts of millions of girls just by smiling, and yet when it came to this girl, I couldn't even summon up more than 3 words out of her. What was wrong with me?


I spent the next half hour in the dressing room combing my hair and messing it up. I didn't know if Olivia liked the bad boy image with messy hair or more of a clean cut cute guy. I really wanted to impress her. No one I've met had ever been so easy to talk to other than my hyungs in BAP. After talking to her for just 15 minutes, I felt as if we were life long friends. We had so much in common it wasn't even funny. She was good in everything I wasn't like cooking, singing, instruments, and composing music. And at the same time, I was good at the things that she was bad at like soccer, skateboarding, and basketball. The four things that we both were good at were pretty much the four most important things in her and my life. Dancing, rapping, music, and performing. She was good at English, and had an amazing smile. She Was my ideal type. 

I decided to go with the cute guy look. I combed my hair down so that it was smooth and soft, put on my square fake glasses, and headed out to meet Olivia. 


Do you guys like it? Or is it getting boring? To my 6 lovely subscribers, sorry I haven't updated, I've been really busy. Sorry for the y chapters but its midnight here and my stomach hurts. :(