Chapter 13

And We'll Dance Until the Morning Comes

We finally got to the soundcheck and everyone was really busy testing everything. Lily and Olivia sat in the front row. They were jamming along and singing along, we gave them whistles, and they were holding up signs acting like spazzy fangirls. They kept making us laugh and everything was so much more fun with them there. I found it hard to concentrate on the dance because of Lily, but I kept remembering that I had to impress her, so then I would dance and sing twice as hard. Everyone in the whole area loved them. They were those kind of people that you couldn't help but love. 

On the way to the venue, Lily didn't really talk much. She laughed a lot, and I loved her laugh, but she didn't really say anything aat all. She was so cute and definitely even shyer than me. Which I didn't even know was possible. Even when I was on stage, she was fangirling with Olivia, but when she saw me staring at her, she would suddenly become really awkward. It kind of frustrated me because I really wanted her to feel comfortable around me. 

Since we weren't the only band performing there, we only performed Warrior, No Mercy, and Crash. After we rehearsed each one twice, the other groups went and we were free to basically do what we wanted until we had to get ready for the actual concert. The hyungs went backstage to get some food and told Zelo and I to get the girls and give them food as well. 

Backstage, there was a TON of food. Lily and Olivia's eyes like exploded when they saw it. 

"You like food?" I asked

"I freaking LOVE food" they answered

Those girls could EAT! They ate more than BAP combined. It was really a mystery as to how they stayed in shape. 

"Do you dance?" I asked Lily

"Um a little. I do some breakdancing but I don't do like the classical turning flexible stuf like Olivia>"

"You breakdance? Are you any good?"

"Well I'm OK, I can do a bunch of freezes and windmills. I've been working on head hollows and headspins, but I really want to learn how to do air flares."

"Air flares huh? Well I can teach you"

"Really? How?"

"We'll set up a time, I know we're going to meet again. I'm sure of it"

"Ok"

I was elated. This was the most I'd ever seen her talk to anyone besides Olivia. I was so happy that I was talking to her, I didn't even realize what I was saying. But it sounded cool. It was like swag was flowing out of me instead of my usual awkwardness. It was something only Lily could bring out of me. It was something that made me fall in love with her even more. 


How do yall like  it? Leave comments! I love reading your feedback. Makes me feel important LOL. This story basically has no plot. I'm just writing all the fantasies that I get in my head during school cuz I never pay attention. Homeroom's the worst. We do NOTHING. Sorry, you don't wanna hear about my personal life haha. But anyways, Idk maybe if I think of a cool conflict, maybe I'll put it in. Tell me what you think I should do. I feel kinda stuck