Chapter 18

And We'll Dance Until the Morning Comes

 I pulled Lily onto the stage. No one was there except us. Everyone else was getting ready for the concert, and us, being the only fans there, had nothing to do. Well that's what Lily thought. 

"Are we even allowed to be in here?" Lily asked.

"Of course! I even asked YongGukkie Oppa"

"I don't know it feels like we're going to get into trouble"

"Don't worry about it. Geokjong Hajima"

YoungJae, the technology expert, had taught me how to work the stereo beforehand. I plugged in my iPod and started playing some crazy dance beats. As soon as the music , I just got into the groove. I couldn't stop myself from dancing, it was as if my brain had lost control of my body. I just flowed to the music and eventually got into a good toprock. Lily was already doing footwork on the ground. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone open the door and come in. 

Lily and I laughed and breakdanced through the whole song. The next song in the playlist was a hip hop song. We let ourselves get lost in the music and just dance like no one was watching. Because that's what Lily thought was the case. But as I had planned, manager oppa was standing by the door, very much impressed. After a one more song, he walked up and stopped the music. 

"You dance very well," manager said.

"Gamsahamnida" We replied simutaneously. 

"Lily, can I talk to you for a minute."

"Sure," she replied. 


I walked up to the manager. 

"Lily, you're dancing is that of a professional. Of course there still is room for improvement, but you have the talent and the feel of the music. You have a special talent that I have not seen before."

"Thank you so much!"

"I was wondering if you would like to audition for TS Entertainment. Of course the audition process would just be for routine. But I'm sure you will make it."

"Oh my goodness! That would be so amazing!"

"I'm sure it would be. You will go far, I can tell. You have much potential young lady."

"Thank you again, so much"

"Yes so I'm going to get you a plane ticket back to Seoul with BAP."

"That is like really amazing! Let me go tell Olivia"

"Actually I was thinking that maybe just you would audition. Olivia isn't bad, but she just doesn't have the X factor like you do. I know this will be hard for her, but it'd be better than having her audition and not make it. Don't tell her about this, it'd be better if she didn't know."