Chapter 3

And We'll Dance Until the Morning Comes

Finally, the day we all had been waiting for. We went to the convention in our favorite clothes. Me wearing shorts, T-shirt, my favorite shoes, Adidas gazelles,  and my trademark LA snapback. Lily was also wearing her LA snapback, shorts, an oversized sweatshirt, and converse. We almost kinda looked like twins. Except of course, I was way taller than her. 

We wandered around for quite a bit, took a few classes, and went to all the booths and fanclubs. We finally decided to take a break and eat something while we waited for the fanmeeting to start. But something didn't feel right. It felt as if someone was watching us. And it wasn't just now that I had got this feeling, it was the whole time we were here I felt as if someone were following us. I quickly turned my head around, just in time to see two guys disappear around a corner. Stalkers I thought. 

 


"Hurry Up!" I whispered to JongUp. Me and him were tired of waiting around in the dressing room. As much as we loved our members in B.A.P, before concerts, they always got so fidgety and restless. They were busy doing this and that and didn't have time to play with me and JongUp. So, instead of bothering them, we decided to sneak out and get a look of the place.

"I'm trying! But I have to make sure no one can recognize us." JongUp was looking in the mirror adjusting his hat and glasses to make it cover his face and cast a shadow over it so no one would be suspicious.

"You know, Zelo, everyone already knows about your mask. If you where it out there, everyone will know its you."

"Hyung, calm down. Remember? The convention has a cosplay contest. So there will probably be a ton of people wearing masks like this. All I need is a pair of big sunglasses and I'm good."

And I was so right. As soon as we walked out, I saw tons of people in masks. There were also girls in short skirts and high heels, and guys with that signature KPOP hair. That stuff wasn't really my style. I wasn't into the whole mainstream KPOP sound. Bang Yong Guk raised me well enough to appreciate the underground music more. I also didn't like the whole girls dressing up too much. Or in most cases, too little. That's why, when I was looking around, one girl caught my eye. Her and her friend were definitely way different than all those other girls. They looked so easy going and fun that I felt like I just had to meet them. It seemed like JongUp felt the same way. 

"Yah! Jonguppie Hyung, are you looking at who I'm looking at?"

"You mean the short girl wearing the converse? If so, she's mine, I called her" 

I let out a sigh of relief

"It's all good. You can have her, I like the taller one wearing the Black LA snapback"

I felt JongUp ease up as well. We looked at eachother for a minute then went back to staring at those girls. When they walked out of sight, we followed them. We didn't mean to. We didn't really think about. It just felt like the right thing to do. It was like there was some kind of magnetic pull to me and that girl and the farther she walked away, the faster I would run to her.