Chapter 23

And We'll Dance Until the Morning Comes

As soon as Zelo and Lily left, I headed straight for Olivia's room. I pounded on the door. "Open up!"

"No!" Olivia shouted "Who is it anyways?"

"Jongup"

"Why are you here?"

"Because, you, Lily, and Zelo got in a fight. I'm here to fix it"

"I'm not sure pounding on my door and screaming at me is going to help very much."

"I'm not sure that your sarcasm is going to make me stop either."

"Ok you win. Now leave."

"No. I don't win. We're even if you come out. I'm not leaving by the way."

"Fine. You can stay there then."

"I will."

"You know, I was about to get ready to go and apologize to them. I realized that i was overreacting. I wasn't really mad at them. After reflecting on my thoughts and having a deep conversation with myself (Cuz I have those a lot) I came to my senses and became aware of my inner feelings. Seeing Lily with Zelo, I got jealous. And because of my tremendous amount of pride, it's easier for me to classify jealousy as anger."

"What!?"

"Basically, what I'm saying is, I'm sorry. And I was going to apologize, but now I'm not, because you just ruined it for me."

"You know, you don't only have a "tremendous pride" you are also an immature little baby."

"Oh yeah, now I'm definitely not apologizing until you freaking apologize."

"What do I need to apologize for? What do you need to be jealous about? Oh, I'm sorry "ANGRY" about? You don't even know what Zelo and Lily were talking about!"

"Oh yeah that reminds me, you know, maybe I am mad at them. They can't even tell me what was so important that they had to get up at 3AM to talk about."

"Well we wouldn't have that problem if you didn't dream so big and have such big expectations! You know, that's what they were talking about. They were trying to HELP YOU! You're not going to Seoul. Manager never agreed to take you. he told Lily that she was the only one he wanted. You weren't good enough. Why? Because you base everything on your delusional daydreams. You're so caught up in your dreams and fantasies that you forget that you actually have to work towards them. So just stop trying, because all you're doing is hurting the people around you. Do you think Lily is going to go to Seoul without you? Just give it up."

There was silence in the room. It was so quiet, my ears started buzzing. 

"Olivia?"

No answer. I hadn't meant to say what I said, but she was making me so mad. How could anyone be mad at Lily? It wasn't her fault either. It wasn't that I hated Olivia, but she had to know the truth. If she really was a friend to Lily, she would tell Lily to go without her. 

I didn't know how Olivia was feeling, but anyone could decipher the atmosphere as the gloomiest kind of depression there was. It was a feeling of crushed hopes and dreams. And I did that. I was responsible for taking away everything a person had. All the happiness and hopes were all gone. But it had to be done. You had to sacrifice one person's impervious and impractical dreams for another's dream that was just on the boundary of possible and gonna happen. 

"Olivia?" I called again.

Still no answer. I turned around and was about to leave, when I heard the door open. 


Hi guys! I entered in the gurupop contest so if you want you can check it out:

http://www.gurupop.net/event/43/67757275706f703137383330

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX1Ptyl2OAA&feature=plcp