Chapter 7

And We'll Dance Until the Morning Comes

Waiting in line was torture. We didn't know what to do. We kept pulling out our cell phones and checking ourselves in the reflection. I fixed my hair probably like 30 thousand times every few steps. I kept twisting my hat back and forth. It was a habit I had acquired whenever I was anxious. 

"Lily! Calm down! You know that I'm am a really calm person unless someone beside me is too fidgety"

"Sorry, I can't help it. I don't know what to do!"

Olivia and I just talked the rest of the time. Mostly about BAP. Our dance crew. AllState. Dances we wanted cover. The time passed by really quickly and before I knew it, we were almost at the front of the line. That was when we both shut up. We didn't know what to say. We were both stuck in our little fantasies about meeting B.A.P. My bias was Daehyun and JongUp. I loved how well Daehyun could sing and I loved how well JongUp danced. JongUP was kinda like me. We were both shy except for when it came to performing. That's why I loved him so much. And Daehyun, I mean who wouldn't love Daehyun? My little Busan boy. He's so perfect. They're all perfect. Best Absolute Perfect. 


OKAY... I was so freaking excited! In about 10 people, I was going to meet the 6 people that had changed my life. The 6 warriors that fought for what was right. The 6 aliens that had conquered my heart. Lily and I were practically jumping up and down. Okay Olivia, you can do this. Just need to be patient. Be calm and act smooth. 9 people. 8 people. 7 people. Oh my freaking god. 6 people. They look so gorgeoussss. 5 people. I wonder if they'll remember me. 4 people. What if I just died like right now. 3 people. My heart is going to explode. 2 people. I think I'm going to faint. 1 person...........

"Annyeonghaseyo. Who should I make it out to?"

"Uh... Um.... Olivia? Please? G...Gammmsahahaminda."

Zelo looked up at me. His skin was so perfect and his cheeks. Oh my gosh his cheeks I just wanted to pinch them. His hair was spiked up in the front and was dyed blonde except for his bangs which were blue. I admired him so much because of all the talent he had even though he was only 15. I was 14 and seeing him kind of made me think What am I doing with my life? Here's Zelo, only one year older than you and he is living his dream. Why can't you do that? Zelo is what inspired me even more to pursue my dream. 

"HI! I'm Zelo", Zelo blurted

I laughed, "I know"

"Oh. yeah. Right. So your name is Olivia? That's a cool name."

"Thank you oppa"

"Oppa? am I really your oppa? I thought you were a noona!"

"No. haha I'm younger than you. Only 14."

Zelo just kinda didn't say anything, so I thought that meant that my time was up. I awkwardly moved on to JongUp when he stopped me. 

"Hey, since you are one of the last people, do you want to just chill with us?"

"OMG yaah! I would love that! But don't you have a concert soon?"

"Hmm that's true, why don't you come to the sound check and we can talk there?"

"That'd be great. Can my friend come too?"

Zelo looked at Lily and he looked like he recognized her. He looked at Jongup, smiled, and said "Of course"