Chapter 26

And We'll Dance Until the Morning Comes

2 Years Later

What happened after Olivia left? 

Lily went to Seoul with B.A.P. There, she had been training non stop. She was having the time of her life, but of course she missed Olivia so much. However, neither one of them thought about the other as much as before. It had been too long since they had last seen eachother. They could rarely talk because of their busy schedules and the time difference. Soon, they were long lost best friends. 

Jongup finally grew some balls and confessed to Lily. Of course, she said yes. Turned out, she really didn't have any feelings for Daehyunnie, and Daehyung merely thought of her as someone to call him oppa. Lily and JongUp were really awkward when they were together around other people, but when they were alone, you wouldn't never have guessed that they were some of the shyest people around,

Zelo missed Olivia and thought about her everyday. In terms of a romantic relationship, time does make the heart grow fonder. But, they didn't talk either for the same reasons that Olivia didn't talk with Lily. Zelo never ever looked at any other girl. Even the ones that would throw themselves at him and somehow get into his room. 

B.A.P in general had tooken off. They won the Rookie Award, and many others. They were closing in on having the biggest fanclub in the world, right after Super Junior. There were Babies and warriors in every area of the world. Even in places you would never have guessed. 

Olivia, despite what she had told others, had not given up on her dream. Everyday she would get up at 5:00 to practice cello for two hours. She quickly picked up guitar, and gained back her skills on piano. She would get to dance early and practice until her legs felt like jello. She worked so hard that she was on the brink of burning out. She had gone to so many auditions but each one, she came back knowing that she still needed to improve. She knew she could make it, she just had to find the right time. 


It was their first break in what felt like forever. It was a Saturday, too cold to go out, so they stayed in the TS Entertainment building. They meaning Lily, Zelo, JongUp, and one other girl, Lina, who was going to debut in Lily's new girl group. They were still in need of one more girl. They wanted it to be a four member girl group, but they just couldn't find anyone right for the fourth part, and they were running out of time. 

All of them were sitting around a table playing cards. 

"Yah! Jonguppie hyung! You're cheating!" Zelo accused.

"No I'm not! I won fair and square."

"Six times in a row?"

"Let's just call it skill."

Right at that moment, manager kyung walked in, followed by four girls. After all the auditions Lily had witnessed, it was easy to tell which part each person was auditioning for. Whether it be dancing, singing, whatever. Her and her friends played a little game of trying to guess what each person was auditioning for. Usually, it was Zelo who won, but Lily was getting pretty good at it.

The first girl was super pretty. We were all struck by her beauty. She was tall, skinny, with beautiful legs. She had what was known as the "ideal" face in South korea. Definitely a model.  

The second girl was more average looking. She was short and a bit chubby. She was wearing a pair of capris and a T-Shirt. She looked like she could sing well.  

The third girl was tall as well. She had long brown hair that was layered. The middle layer was dyed a deep blue. Her hat was covering her face, so it was hard to tell what she looked like. But judging by her legs, shoes, and sweatshirt, she was definitely a dancer. 

The fourth girl was who they payed attention to the most, because they couldn't figure out what she was auditioning for.  She kind of had that innocent looking face that most people liked. She was wearing a tank top that left nothing to the imagination, as well as a mini skirt that was way too short for the weather. Her face in no way, shape, or form, matched the clothes that she wore. 


The tall girl stepped into the center of the dance room. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am here to sing and dance." We were all completely shocked. She was too skinny to do any really powerful dancing, and her voice didn't seem like one that sounded good. 

As soon as she opened to sing, they could sense that something was not right. She was awful. Not only at singing, but also at dancing. She was definitely off the chart. Poor Girl, Lily thought, She should've tried out for modeling. 

The next girl went up, and she was an AMAZING singer. As they had guessed. Her voice was beautiful and her vibrato was flawless. The problem was, she could not dance for her life. Next, They all thought.

"Hi." The third girl talked in an arrogant and conceited tone. That was the deciding point for Lily and Lina. Definitely way too cocky. She was going to tell manager to just send her off, when she started singing. Out of nowhere. Her voice caught us off guard. She was surprisingly talented. When manager started playing music, her freestyle had so much flow and confidence, it was as if it was already choreographed. Manager started asking her some questions. 

"Do you speak any other languages?"

"Well I can speak English, Chinese, and Korea flawlessly. But I can learn anything you put on my plate. And fast too."

"Oh..Kay. Um Any instruments?"

"I've played piano since I was five, but I quit to start up cello. I also taught myself how to play the guitar."

"How long have you been dancing for?"

"Well, I started out with hip hop, then ballet, then tap, jazz, lyrical. I can basically do anything."

That's when Lily could not take it anymore. Who did this girl think she was? Walking into this place like she owned it. And the bragging and boasting was Non-Stop. 

"Oh, so you can do anything?" Lily inquired.

"Um basically yeah. I may not know how to do it at the moment, but tell me to learn something and I will. I work hard and I don't stop until its perfect. Do you have a problem with that?"

There was sarcasm in her voice and a bith of, Lily couldn't put her finger on it, but Lina did. 

"Is she smiling under that hat? It seems like she's dying of laughter. This chick is cray." Lina whispered to her group. 

Lily smiled and opened again to retaliate. 
"I don't have a problem with that, I have a problem with your attitude. And if you say you can do anything? Can you breakdance? Can you write music? Are you good in school?"

"Yes. Yes. and Yes. Face it, I can do anything." She turned and looked at Zelo. "It's Zelo right? Drop some beats for me would ya?"

Zelo did as he was told and Olivia began to freestyle rap. Everyone's jaw dropped. This girl COULD do everything. And even at the end of her rap, she started breakdancing. 

Manager kyung finally held up his hand and said, "Stop it. We need to get on with the audition process." 

"How long have you been taking singing lessons?"

"I haven't."

"I'm sorry what?"

"I've never taken singing lessons."

"Really? How did you get your voice so good?"

"The internet, I guess. I'm not really good, i think my dancing is better but.."

Ok. Lily had to admit it, this girl was good. But, she just wasn't right for her group. Well, she was. But Lily and Lind definitely were not ready to let some bihh into their group. Their group that they would be spending all their time with. 

Lina nudged manager to go on to the next person. 

The fourth girl, was much better. Not better talent wise, but better as in they could actually stand her. She was still really amazing at everything she did, but no one could compete to the other girl they had just seen. But still, Lily, Lina, Zelo, and Jongup all agreed that the fourth girl was more right for their group. 

Manager, however, still did not want to give up on the third girl. He gave them both contact information and dismissed the other two. 


Outside in the lobby, Lily, Lina, Zelo, and Jongup, were gathered in a corner discussing the auditions they had just witnessed. Zelo didn't like either of them. He said that he was still sure that Olivia would come back and realize that she did belong on stage just as much as all of them. JongUp thought that they really should just choose the third girl. Maybe there was more to the girl that met the eye. But the girls shut him up. Their girl's intuition could tell that something was not right with that girl. They much would much rather choose the fourth girl. 

Suddenly, they all saw Zelo's eyes widen. 

"What?" they all asked him. 

There was a huge grin on his face, and they started to hear giggling from behind them. The giggles slowly grew until they erupted in to the most hearty laugh they had ever heard. 

All of them turned around, and what they saw shocked them out of their wits. 

Who was behind them? None other than Olivia!


Sorry. i decided to start writing in third person because I got confused. Hopefully it doesn't ruin the story too much. 

What's going to happen? Is Olivia going to be accepted? OR is she stil not good enough and they will have to decide between the other two girls?