Chapter 4

And We'll Dance Until the Morning Comes

I was getting really excited for the fan meeting. So excited that I couldv'e ran 3 miles without getting tired. Me and Olivia were just chillin at a table waiting for our drinks to come when Olivia suddenly turned around. 

"What's wrong Olivia?"

"Nothing I just... I think there's people that are following us."

"What!?"

"It's no big deal I think they left."

"Olivia, we have to find out who they are. Did you see what they looked like?"

"Well there were two of them and one was way taller than the other. I think the taller one was blonde. And the other one had brown hair. He looked really buff too."

"Should we go find out who they were?"

We went around the corner, abandoning our drinks. Around the corner, we saw a bunch of people so it was hard to look for the two guys. After a long search, we decided to give up. we figured that they wouldn't bother us again. 


"Crap. Zelo, I think they saw us."

"Yeah I know, that was close."

Zelo and I had been watching those girls around the corner. I loved the way she looked, the way she talked. It was like a delicate puppy and I just wanted to hold her. Was I exaggerating? or was I in love? I was too shy to admit it to myself and the thing I loved about the girl was that she looked so quiet and shy as well. I never met anyone shyer than me. The only time she would be more outgoing was when she was with her friend. And that's exactly how I felt when I was with my hyungs and Zelo. I just knew that we would have a lot in common. 

"Oh no", zelo said

The girls seemed to realize that there were people following them. They turned around a couple times before finally getting up to see who we were. We quickly disappeared around the corner and lost ourselves in the crowd. Hopefully there would be too many people to be able to recognize us. I turned around and saw that girl looking around for us. She looked so beautiful. I just wanted to stare at her forever, but Zelo dragged me into the sea of people and I couldn't see her anymore.