Chapter 14

And We'll Dance Until the Morning Comes

Even when I was on stage, all I could think about was her. She was singing along to all the songs, even my LTE raps. It was so entertaining to watch them doing all the dance moves and singing the songs. It was the feeling I got everytime I saw my fans except ten times better. When I saw my fans, I would get so happy. I felt like I was on Cloud 9 and if I died, I would die happy because I was able to experience something like this. I always feel really blessed about what I have, and the fact that now I have a girl by my side, its the best feeling in the world. 

I just watched her during all the songs. From Warrior to No Mercy to Crash, they did not let themselves rest once. They were dancing and singing just as hard as we were. After our rehearsals, JongUp and I went to go get the girls. 

With Olivia backstage, we just started talking again. I was mainly doing all the talking since she was stuffing her face with food. She was so cute. When she caught me looking at her, she smiled nervously. She had all this food in , and when she smiled she looked like a chipmunk. My heart stopped when I saw that, it was the most adorable thing in the world. Her shoulders raised just slightly, her head moved foreward and her eye smile sparkled and filled me up with this tingly sensation. It was then that I realized that no matter what, I had to make sure that this girl would never ever leave my side. 


I thought it was kind of weird that JongUp said he would teach me to do air flares. I mean, don't they take a realy long time to learn. Its not like JongUp had all the time in the world, plus we probably were never going to see eachother ever again, hed probably forget about me by next week. 

Of course I was a little upset about that but i mean what were you going to do? We couldn't stay here forever, we had to go to school and I felt bad about burdening Olivia's family. Of course Olivia insists that they don't mind, but Olivia is pretty immature. She likes to dream big, but she's never realistic about anything. It took a lot convincing to get me to go to this trip. We didn't have a lot of money to begin with, and there would always be other oppurtunities. 

But anyways, I already knew that Olivia was probably thinking up every possible way for us to stay here. I had no idea what she was planning but it was 1) most likely extremely dramatic 2) Probably really unrealistic and 3) More than likely not going to work. But like always, I had to give her a chance and hear her out. It was kinda like a routine that we had. We never really talked about it, but we both understood the whole deal. She blurt out her craycray idea and me telling her all the things that could go wrong. Her arguing with me and saying that it would definitely work, and me finally giving in and giving it a try. I honestly did not have the slightest clue about what she was planning. And I definitely was not expecting it.