Chapter 16

And We'll Dance Until the Morning Comes

  I was backstage rehearsing before the concert when I heard someone whisper my name. It was Zelo. He and Olivia were standing by the door. Olivia was looking around frantically to make sure no one was there. Zelo waved me over. 

"OK. We need your help. I want Olivia and Lily to join TS entertainment. I need you to get manager hyung and tell him about how great they are. Right before the concert Lily and Olivia are going to be on stage doing whatever they want that shows their talents. Since all the other groups will be preparing, they'll be the only ones there. Get manager hyung into the stage room and get him to see how great they are."

 Zelo was completely crazy. He always had to choose the most dramatic way possible. I told him, "Can't we just tell manager hyung about them, I'm sure he'll listen to us and audition them right away."

"No! We have to do it this way. Please. Don't hurt my pride."

"Ugh. Whatever Zelo. You owe me though."

"I don't owe you! Who's the one who let Lily come? Speaking of Lily, she doesn't know. We want to keep this a surprise for her."

"Why?"

"It's her birthday tomorrow." Olivia chimed in.

It was her birthday tomorrow? I had to do something special for her. Of course they were already planning something big, but maybe, something simple would impress her as well. 


What will Jong Up plan????  BTW!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAYY MY GOOD FRIEND!!! THIS IS DEDICATED TO YOU MY LOVELY!