Chapter 1

And We'll Dance Until the Morning Comes

"Can I just go to your house? I really don;t want to wait here by myself." Lily and I were waiting in front of our school after our after-school Allstate practice. Lily played violin and I played cello. Both of us were the best in our orchestra, that's why we were the only ones to get picked to audition for AllState Orchestra. Our teacher was really strict and liked to beat us up about not playing well. (Not literally) This practice was different though. He didn't beat us up, instead, he actually complimented us and told us we were doing an amazing job. Afterwards, he gave us each to big bars of chocolate. When I thought about it, the whole day had been way better than usual for us. I got up right on schedule so that I could practice cello and even was able to squeeze in 30 minutes of breakdancing. Breakfast was delicious and I got to school feeling very refreshed. School was a breeze and even my language arts teacher let us work in partners for once. Naturally, me and Lily were partners. A lot of people would assume that just because me and her are Asian, we're automatically best friends. But actually, me and her didn't really get close until I told her about B.A.P. After that, me and her were instant best friends. We started our own dance crew and our own little orchestra ensemble. We really became inseparable. But I digress. 

That day was a really amazing day and the vibe of it all told me that something really amazing was going to happen.

"Yeah sure," Lily replied. "As long as your Mom's okay with it." I called my mom and she told me that she was running late and I could go to Lily's house and she would pick me up later to take us to dance. I climbed into Lily's car and we drove away.

Pearl, Lily's sister, was driving and as soon as I got off the phone she said, "Guys." there was a moment of silence before she said " BAP IS COMING TO AMERICAAAA!!!!!!"

Everyone in the car started screaming and fangirling and spazzing like crazyy. This was HUGE! A rookie group? Coming to America? OMIGOSHHHH!

"It's in Los Angeles. and its on a day where we don't have school!!"

This was perfect. This was fate. We just had to go. Just HAD to.

"Wait." Lily said, "Our parents would never let us go, plus we don't have enough money"

"Not a problem" Pearl replied, "I won a contest, and got two free tickets to the show including the plane ticket. All we need to do is gather up some money for the third person, and we're good! PLUS I already asked mom. Her condition is that we all get straight A's."

We were all SO happy, and when we got to their house, we all ran inside to research more about the concert. 

Apparently, the concert was for KCON USA. Not only was BAP performing, but also some of our other favorite bands as well: Nuest, Exo M ( we like M better anyways since we were all Chinese), G.NA, 4Minute and more. PLUS Simonandmartina were going as well as Victor Kim and other fav Youtubers. There would be a dance workshop which was amazing since our whole lives were wrapped around dance and music. And the best part was the meeting with BAP and Their Matokis ♥♥ We just had to had to go.