Why You Leave Me

You're My Destiny

Donghae only stir his drink. He was disturbed by the view in front of him. Victoria'd been always stick to Kyuhyun. Although Victoria was queen of campus, but Donghae was not interested in her, because Victoria too cocky. And what makes Donghae hated her because Victoria have always tried to stick on Kyuhyun. Not because of jealousy, but because Donghae knew Kyuhyun also did not like it.
Donghae who was stirring his drink then see Yoona.
"Yoona-ssi, Yoona-ssi" Donghae said as he stood up and waved at Yoona. Yoona and Yuri were looking at him, then walked toward him. Kyuhyun who saw Donghae called Yoona had come looking towards Yoona, but he was not happy. Kyuhyun still feel upset that last bench incident.
"Annyeonghasaeyo, Donghae-ssi. What is it called?" Yoona said. Yoona felt guilty for Donghae because that morning she had been cold to her. Then Yoona turned to Kyuhyun who seems so intimate with a girl. "Oh, so this is Seohyun. But why is his face so grim? Is it because I came here, and he's still upset with me?" Yoona thought to herself.
"Well, are you looking for a table? You can sit here. Here is 2 seats left" Said Donghae as he invited them to sit. Yuri who heard it very happy and intend to sit in the chair that was Donghae offered.
"Oh, kamsahamnid. . aw. . "Suddenly interrupted by Yoona who pull Yuri to get back up. Yuri then looked at Yoona and give her a 'what-are-you-doing' look. Yoona ignoring Yuri and smiled at Donghae.
"Thanks for the offer, but we do not want to interrupt what you're doing before. Moreover, Donghae-ssi does not sit alone at the table" last remark, she goes to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun who had been looking towards Yoona knew it.
"Well, see you later" said Yoona
"Sit!" Said Kyuhyun suddenly
Yoona who heard it stopped, then looked over at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun gaze Yoona lazily, then instruction her to sit.
"Well, you see, Kyuhyun told you to sit down, so sit here" he said, ask Yoona to sit next to him. Yuri started to follow the sat between Yoona and Victoria.
"Well, oppa why did you make them sit down?" Asked Victoria to Kyuhyun. Victoria then gives a lazy look on Yoona and Yuri.
"So what? You may be sitting here? Why did not they? "Kyuhyun replied curtly.
"Aniyo, oppa you know them?" Asked Victoria to Kyuhyun again.
"I know them, and does it bother you?" This time Donghae answered.
"Tch, playboy!" Said Victoria at Donghae. Donghae ignored Victoria then turned his sights on Yuri.
"Well, may I know your name?" Donghae said as he held out his hand on Yuri. Yuri who saw it were shocked, then smiled with delight.
"Kwon Yuri imnida" Yuri said while replying Donghae's hand. Donghae just smiled at Yuri, then his eyes again fixed on Yoona. But her sight is still to Kyuhyun.
"Well, Yoong, the first day you're new here, you already know them?" Whispered Yuri.
"Yes, I know them accidentally this morning"
"Wow, daebak. I have already been here a year, and I just know them today "Yuri whispered in awe.
"Yul, if the girl is a girl that you tell me earlier? Seohyun? "Whispered Yoona.
"Well, no. She. . "
"Hey, why are you two whispering like that. I'm so offended "Donghae said with a smile.
"Ah, aniyo" Yuri said. Yoona and Yuri were then drink that they have ordered.
"Oppa, I heard you broke up with Seohyun?" Asked Victoria to Kyuhyun.
"Uhuk. . uhuk 'Yuri surprised at the question. Instantly their eyes turned to Yuri, then returned to see Kyuhyun
"Oppa" said Victoria again.
"How did you know?" Said Kyuhyun
"Huh? So it's true? You broke up with her? Jinjja? "Said Victoria happily
"Yeah, what is your business?" Kyuhyun replied curtly
"Aaah, oppa!" Victoria said as she hugged Kyuhyun.
"Well, stop it!" Kyuhyun said while releasing his body from her.
"Hey, Vic you should not be happy at the sadness of others" said Donghae. Yuri just shook her head. She could not believe that finally
Kyuhyun broke up with Seohyun. While Yoona just see them all do not understand.
"Yeeey, means this time it was noone bothered me with Kyuhyun oppa! Oppa, Take me home "said Victoria show her aegyo on Kyuhyun.
"Well, I'm not your driver. Why would I take you home? Moreover, you take your own car, why ask me? "Said Kyuhyun, this time he really felt disturbed.
"Aaah, come on oppa, Krystal borrowed my car. How can I go home? "
"Then you have to take a taxi or bus there. I do not care. Hyung, I go home, "said Kyuhyun then leave Victoria and the three of them. Donghae just waved his hand. While Victoria immediately took her bag and chasing Kyuhyun.
"Oppa, wait. . " Victoria said while pursuing Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun ignored her.
"Aish, Vic. She always try to chasing Kyuhyun. Even the senile grandmother would know that Kyuhyun did not like her. But she's still stubborn" Donghae said, shaking his head. Yoona and Yuri can only look at them both away.
"Well, ladies are you also will going home?" Donghae asked both of them.
"Yes, we'll go home now. Thank you for the table Donghae-ssi" Yoona said then stood up, Yuri following her.
"Wait, let go home with me. Moreover, I also want to go home now" said Donghae pulling Yoona's hand.
"Ani, we better take a bus" Yoona said as she let go of her hand.
"Eits, I did not receive a not. Come with me "said Donghae stubbornly and grab Yoona's hand. Yuri started to follow them.


Arriving at the car, Donghae immediately entered the car, but Yoona and Yuri are still not move.
"Well, what do you do? Hurry in! "Donghae command. They both sit in the back seat.
"Hey, do you want to make me as your driver?" Donghae protested after seeing them sitting in the back.
"Is not it you want? Aw "Yoona said. But suddenly Yuri pinching Yoona's arm.
"Well Yoong, you should sit beside him" Yuri said as she winked at Yoona. Yoona responded with a look of 'what-you mean', but then she moved beside Donghae. And then they begin their conversation.
"So you two are sisters?" Said Donghae
"Yes, we are cousins. Hm, Donghae-ssi the fact, is this Yoona first day in Seoul" Yuri said.
"Really?" Donghae asked as he glanced at Yoona. Yoona just responded with a nod.
"Well, then, let's take a walk around Seoul first" invite Donghae.
"Aniyo. Thanks you for your offer, but I'm really much to do" said Yoona.
"Okay then" said Donghae. "One day I will get your heart Yoong" Donghae said to hisself

---
 

"Thank you Donghae-ssi" said Yuri when they got home. Donghae replied with a smile.
"Yoona-ah" Donghae suddenly calling Yoona.
"Ne?"
"Are you Kyuhyun's classmate?"
"Yeah, Why?"
"Aniyo. Well I'm going home" Donghae said with a smile.
"Freak" Yoona thought to herself. She immediately entered the house.
"Hey, I think Donghae interested in you, Yoong" Yuri said after seeing Yoona come in.
"What are you talking. He is playboy, so he must be kind at all girls" said Yoona flatly
"But, it's your first day meet him, and he was so kind. There must be something. Well, Yoong beware, lest you enter into his trap" Yuri said.
"Never!"

---
 

 

That morning Yuri go to college first. While Yoona just woke up from sleep. She turned off the alarm and pulled the blanket. But her phone ringing.
"Aish, who's so early" Yoona said
"Yeobseyo" said Yoona lazyly
"Yeobseyo, Yoona-ah! Are you awake? I was in front of your house now "said the man on the other side. Yoona immediately looked out the window, and he saw Donghae was holding a phone, waving at her. Yoona were surprised to see Donghae.
"Well, how do you know my numbers? And what are you doing in front of my house?" Yoona said.
"Well, of course I'm here to pick you up. Did not you have a class at 9? "Said Donghae. Yoona even glance at the clock, and it was at 8.30.
"Hahaha, you'd wake up late right? Better you shower now, I'll see you here" Donghae said, then turn off the phone. Yoona immediately ran to the bathroom.

 

Moments later Yoona out of the house and approach Donghae.
"Come on, let's go. The first hour is Park seosangnim, I could die scolded by him" said Yoona. Donghae just smiled at Yoona.
"You are very careless. How can you get up late? You know, I've been in front of the house since 8 o'clock" Donghae said as he started the car.
"I do not have much to say, just go" Yoona said. Donghae immediately pulled away. During the trip they were both silent. Yoona was busy tidying her hair. While Donghae glanced several times to Yoona.
"You're so funny when you're in a hurry" Donghae teased. Yoona glare at Donghae.
"How do you know my schedule," asked Yoona ignores his previous remarks.
"Of course I know, you're Kyuhyun's classmate" Donghae said. "Ah yes, and it looks like he will take his seat back"
Yoona remembered the seat that make they fought yesterday.
"Aish, whatever"
"Haha, you're beautiful even when you're angry" Donghae teased and wink at Yoona. Yoona went back to glare at him.

---


 
Arriving in class, Yoona saw Park seosangnim already in class.
"Im Yoona-ssi, why are you late? Sit down quickly!" Said Park seosangnim. Yoona walked to her seat, but she saw Kyuhyun was sitting in his seat while giving his evil smile at Yoona. Yoona does not care. She sit next to him. Yoona was pay attention to Park seosangnim, but suddenly there was a paper on her head.
"Aw" Yoona is looking in the direction of the paper came and found Kyuhyun was sticking her tongue out at her. She then opened the paper
 

Hey loser! I regained my seat :P
 

Yoona then throwing paper at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun opened the paper.
 

Whatever, I do not care
 

Kyuhyun back reply
 

Hahaha Babo, could not reply my words
 

Yoona threw the paper again on Kyuhyun
 

There is no point in arguing with someone like you
 

Not long afterthat Yoona got the paper back from Kyuhyun
 

Babo :P
 

Yoona also lost his temper, he threw the paper to Kyuhyun. Not to be outdone Kyuhyun replied again. They were throwing paper, until finally they act known by Park seosangnim.
"CHO KYUHYUN, IM YOONA, you get out of my classroom!"
They were both shocked and immediately took their bags and went out of the classroom.
 

"It's all because of you" Kyuhyun said
"You first throw paper at me" Yoona
said
"But you were first captured my seat" Kyuhyun said did not want to lose his argue.
"Whatever you say"
They both went to the library to work on a punishment by Park seosangnim. Arriving at the library, Yoona immediately search books that will be used for their work, while Kyuhyun either disappeared.
"Where is he? Tch, already convicted me and now he's got me doing this task alone, aish" Yoona muttered. After getting two books, Yoona immediately to the table, but have not gotten there Yoona saw Kyuhyun who seemed to be arguing with a girl.
"She was who bumped me yesterday" Yoona muttered, peering from behind a bookcase.
"Oppa, please" said the girl
"Seohyun-ah at least tell me why" Kyuhyun said while holding the hands of a girl named Seohyun's.
"Ah, so this is Seohyun" Yoona said to herself.
"Oppa, I am. . I just. . I'm bored with you oppa "Seohyun replied, her eyes do not want to look at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun who heard it then silent and looked at Seohyun deeply. Slowly leaned to Seohyun.
"Then what do you want me to do so you do not get bored? Should I kiss you? "Kyuhyun said as he leaned his face to Seohyun. Seohyun startled, she looked at Kyuhyun's face so close to hers. Then she slapped him, then walked away crying. Kyuhyun was still stunned. He did not believe for what she has done to him. Meanwhile, Yoona who saw them also shocked. She looked at Kyuhyun for a moment. Then Kyuhyun sat down, he looks very frustrated. Yoona was unsure whether she should go or come to Kyuhyun. Finally Yoona came with two books which she had brought, and sit in front of Kyuhyun. She stared at Kyuhyun for a moment. While Kyuhyun ignoring Yoona's arrival.
"Let do our job quickly, so I can go home" Yoona said as she opened the book she was carrying. Kyuhyun still ignore her. Seeing that, Yoona then pulling Kyuhyun's hand and gave him a book.
"Well, let's do it! This is no time for daydreaming" Yoona said. Kyuhyun glanced and Yoona then returned the book to Yoona.
"Do it yourself, you're smart, aren't you?" Kyuhyun said simply. Currently, his mind is really messed up.
"Hah, funny you say I'm babo this morning, and now you say I'm smart, tch!" Kyuhyun keep it off.
"Babo" murmured Yoona but Kyuhyun heard it.
"Who do you say Babo?" Kyuhyun
asked.
"Aniyo. Hah, even stupid people would not try to kiss his girlfriend at that time" Yoona said as she opened the book.
"What are you talking about? Well, are you peeking?" Kyuhyun said, this time his attention is really focused on Yoona. Yoona looked at Kyuhyun, then re-read the book.
"Next time, do not do privacy in public places. It was not my fault, I accidentally saw "Yoona said, still reading his book.
"Aish, you!" Kyuhyun said then take the book.
"I know why she wants to break up with you" Yoona said. Kyuhyun looked back at Yoona
"Because you're such a ert!" Yoona whispered, leaning on Kyuhyun.
"Well, stop talking about me!" Kyuhyun said. Yoona back in her position and re-read the book.
"Seo, why are you doing this to me?" Kyuhyun muttered
"Well, I'm handsome enough to be her boyfriend right?" Kyuhyun said to Yoona. Yoona looked at Kyuhyun then back to reading her book.
"Well, answer me!" Kyuhyun said impatiently.
"You told me to stop talking about you" Yoona replied quietly.
"Aish, you'!" Kyuhyun said.
"Or maybe, Seo feel ashame because I'm too handsome for her," Kyuhyun said. Yoona glanced at Kyuhyun then shook his head.
"Ckckck, whether people in Seoul are like you?" Said Yoona
"Mworagoyo?"
"Ani. You want to know why Seohyun leave. I think she left you because you're so stupid "Yoona said.
"MWO?" Kyuhyun shouted, but his shout make all people at the library look at him. Yoona just stuck his tongue out at Kyuhun.