Friend or Love?

You're My Destiny

"I'm hungry, let's go eat first," Kyuhyun spoke while start driving.
"Huh? Shirreo, you take me home, and then you go eat yourself," Yoona said.
"Aish, come accompany me,"
"Shirreo!"
"Come on, at least you have to accompany your driver,"
Yoona switch to stared at Kyuhyun, then smiled.
"Alright then,"
Kyuhyun smiled.
"You cant resist my charm right?" Kyuhyun teased.
"MWO?" Yoona said, shocked.
"You cant resist my charm, so you're coming with me,"
"MWO? Yah, I was just kind enough to accompany you, but you. . Aish, well take me home then," Yoona said as she pouted her lips.
"Well, why do you behave so?" Kyuhyun said still teasing Yoona.
Yoona ignoring Kyuhyun, and just look out while puffed her cheeks.
"You look weird if you do that. Tch, weirdo,"
"YAH! Stop teasing me!" Yoona said while hitting Kyuhyun.
Kyuhyun just laughed out loud.

"One jajangmyeon please," Kyuhyun said on the waiter in the restaurant. The waiter was writing Kyuhyun’s order.
"And one bibimbap please," Yoona said. The waiter now write Yoona’s order.
The waiter then left them both. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun look at Yoona surprisingly.
"MWO?" Yoona said after finding Kyuhyun stared at her.
"You said you dont want to eat?"
"Do I have to see you eat while I just be quiescent?" Yoona protest.
Kyuhyun chuckled to hear her words.
"Weirdo," Kyuhyun said as he stuck out his tongue at Yoona.
Yoona just pouted her lips.
Not long after, their orders come.
"Wah, jajangmyeon," Kyuhyun said delighted to see jajangyeom presented in front of him.
"Sorry miss, but your order still have to wait for a minute," said the waiter at Yoona.
"Ah, all right then," Yoona said disappointed.
"Bon appetite!" Kyuhyun said then immediately eating his food in front of him. He ate it full of appetite.
"Tch, you're seem like a man who not eating for two days," Yoona said.
"MWO?" Kyuhyun said not paying attention to what Yoona said.
"Tch," Yoona snorted.
Kyuhyun eat his food full of appetite, ignoring Yoona who was stared at him.
"Yah, eat it slowly," Yoona said.
"Mworagoyo?" Kyuhyun really focus on his food so he doesnt listen to what Yoona said.
Yoona pulled a tissue from her purse and wiped the food in the corner Kyuhyun’s lips. Kyuhyun shocked by what Yoona did.
"You're really seem like a child," Yoona said while still cleaning Kyuhyun's lips.
Kyuhyun stared at Yoona. His heart was pounding fast.
"Well, it's clean,"
"Go. . Gomawo," Kyuhyun said stammered.
Kyuhyun paused for a moment then look at Yoona.
"Wae? Why are you looking at me like that?" Yoona said.
"A. . aniyo," Kyuhyun said awkwardly, he blushing.
"Well, have you finished eating? Can I taste it?" Yoona asked as she took a pair of chopsticks.
"MWO? Andwae! Just eat your food yourself," Kyuhyun said, pulling his bowl.
"Tch, you're so stingy,"
Kyuhyun stuck out his tongue. Not long after Yoona’s order came.
"Ah, bon appetite," Yoona said happily.
"Tch, weirdo!" Kyuhyun murmured, smiling.

They both have finished eating, but they are still silent sitting in the restaurant. Silence. No one uttered a single word.
"Ah, can I ask you something?" Yoona asked on Kyuhyun broke the silence.
"Hm,"
"Is that true? Seohyun. . " Yoona stopped, she felt doubt to ask.
Kyuhyun looked at Yoona who sit in front of him. While Yoona biting her lower lip, awkward.
"Sorry if my questions make you uncomfortable. I just. . curious," Yoona said without look at Kyuhyun. While Kyuhyun still looking at Yoona intently. He smiled wryly.
"Wae? Do you feel sorry for me?" Kyuhyun said didnt answer Yoona’s question.
"Not so. Ah, well, if you really dont want to talk about that, then you dont have to answer my question earlier," Yoona said quietly.
Kyuhyun smiled then scrambles Yoona’s hair.
"You dont have to worry about me, weirdo,"
Yoona looked back at Kyuhyun.
"Tch, who's say I'm worried. I'm just curious," Yoona said as she puffed her cheeks.
Kyuhyun smiled again. He was not at all bothered or feel sad when Yoona asked him about Seohyun. All he felt now was that he was happy because he can laugh with Yoona. He was happy because Yoona is still willing to be his friend. He was happy Yoona still care to him.
"Neomu kyeopta," Kyuhyun said as he pinched her cheek.
"Aw, APPO!" Yoona grimaced, as she released Kyuhyun’s hand from her face.
Kyuhyun then hold Yoona's hand. Yoona look at Kyuhyun confused.
"Mwo?" Yoona said quietly.
"Thank you, still willing to be my friend,"
"What are you talking about?" Yoona said awkwardly.
Kyuhyun now is holding Yoona’s hands with both his hands.
"Please stay by my side, Yoona," Kyuhyun smile sincerely.
Yoona blushing to hear what Kyuhyun said. Somehow her heart pounding as she look Kyuhyun smile at her.
"Why did you suddenly say that?" Yoona said awkwardly. She was about to let go of her hand, but Kyuhyun just hold her hand more tightly.
"I dont want to lose someone important in my life. I can accept if Seohyun left, but I dont know how it would be if it was you, if my best friend left me,"
Yoona paused to hear Kyuhyun’s words. It was strange to see Kyuhyun begged to her like that.
"Promise me, you will never leave me," Kyuhyun said as he stuck his little finger.
Yoona stared at Kyuhyun hesitated, then she replied Kyuhyun’s pinkie.
"Yaksokhaejji?" Kyuhyun said.
"Ne, yaksokhae. You also have to promise to never leave me,"
"Ne arasso,"
Kyuhyun and Yoona smiled sincerely. Somehow they both feel different feelings and happiness.


Yoona looked at herself in the mirror. She tidy up her hanbok and her hair for the umpteenth time.
"Come Yoong, until when you want to reflect on it?" Nichkun said when he saw Yoona who endlessly reflect herself on the mirror.
Yoona then smiled shyly at Nichkun.
"You're beautiful," Nichkun said.
"I was nervous Khun,"
"Wae?"
"I'm afraid if I made a mistake,"
"Believe me,  you can definitely do it well," he said, patting her shoulder.
Yoona smiled back at him.
"Well, I’ll go. I had to take the costumes to the other players," Nichkun said and left Yoona.
Yoona went back sat staring herself at the mirror. She was really nervous, because this is the first time she had to act in front of many people. She bowed her head. Trying to calm herself.
"Oy weirdo!"
Suddenly someone startled her, Kyuhyun. Yoona stood and turned to face him.

Kyuhyun's POV
I walked around looking for Nichkun. Aish, where exactly is he? 45 minutes to go to our perform, but even now I have not wear my costume.
As I walked through the rest room, there was something that caught my eyes. A girl who was sitting in front of the mirror, Yoona.
I walked toward her. She was wearing a hanbok. I could not see her face because she bowed her head. But I can recognize it, I'm sure it's Yoona.
"Oy, weirdo!"
Hearing her name called, she stood up and looked at me.
I am so shocked when I look her. She is very pretty. Her make-up on her face make she look more beautiful. Her hair is styled in a such way, shows her beautiful forehead perfectly. Red hanbok which she wore complement her beauty. She is absolutely gorgeous.
"Mwo?" Yoona said, seems confused. Maybe she was confused seeing me who was silent gawking at her.
"Ah, a. . aniyo," I said nervously.
"Why are you so stumbling like that?" Yoona said as he hit me.
"Aw, Appo,"
She smiled and stuck out her tongue out at me. I stared back at her. She is very pretty. Those words kept on my mind. Oh God, if I've fallen in love with her?
"What are you doing here? Why are not you wearing your costume?" her remarks made me back to reality.
"I. . I. . actually looking for Nichkun. Did you see him?" I said still stammered. Aish, why do I suddenly become like this?
"Oh, he was here. But he went, he said he would take a few costumes,"
I nodded my head, still stared at her. Somehow I dont get bored looking at her face.
"Kyuhyun, how do I look?" She said, twirling in front of me.
I smiled.
"Same as usual,"
"Yah, what the words mean? Tell me clearly," she said, tugging at my arm.
"There's nothing special about you today," I said, smirking.
"Well, I've been up for an hour, but that's all you're saying? Aish," she said as she hit me. She then sat back in her chair, puffed her cheeks, something she always did when she feel annoyed. My goodness, the girl in front of me really drives me crazy.
I also took a chair and sat in front of her. I pinch her cheek.
"Neomu yeppeo," I said with a smile.
She smiled. Her cheeks were rosy making her more beautiful. I caressed her hair.
"Donghae hyung is very lucky to have you as his girlfriend,"
There is a tone of envy in my words. I saw she was a little surprised by what I said, her cheeks flushed. But a moment later she smiled again.
"You're also really lucky," she said.
I furrowed my brow.
"Wae?"
She smiled and her face to me. My heart was pounding. What will she do?
"You're lucky because you have me as your friend," she whispered in my ear.
She returned her face away from my face and smiled. I just stared at her speechless. My heart is still pounding so fast. Her smile can make my heart melt. Im Yoona, what did you do to me to make me like this?
"Yah, why are you silent? You’re my friend aren’t you?" She said, holding up her little finger. Why do you have to finally understand this fact? Why is this fact so bitter?
"Oh, of course," I said softly.
She took my hand and put her little finger in mine. I stared at her. Why do I feel something different? Why is my heart still beating fast?
She smiled at me. A sincere smile. I also smile back.
"Yah Im Yoona!"
Suddenly a man's voice startled us.