Whatever

You're My Destiny

That morning Yoona woke up earlier than usual. She was cooking porridge.
"Yoong, what are you doing so early? Well, are you making breakfast for me? Waah, that's nice." Yuri said as she hugging
Yoona from behind.
"Yah, stop that Yul! I didnt make this one for you. "
"Huh? Then, who?" Yuri said as she took off her arms and stared at Yoona. Yoona turned to Yuri.
"Cho Kyuhyun"
"MWO? Pardon?" Yuri shouted disbelief.
"Yah, I'm not deaf Yul."
"Yoong, did you make it for Cho Kyuhyun?"
Yoona nodded her head.
"Waeyo?"
"He is sick. I want to give it to him." Yoona replied as she returned stirring her porridge.
"Wae? I really not understand you. I thought you were going out with Donghae, but it's you and Kyuhyun. . " her words cut by Yoona.
"Yul, I'm not going out with Donghae oppa, and I'm also not have any relationship whatsoever with Cho Kyuhyun!" Yoona protest.
"Really? Then why did you so care to make this for him?"
Yoona bowed her head, she didnt know what to say to Yuri.
"Yoong?"
"Aish, never mind Yul. I'm not about to argue right now." Yoona said while back stirring porridge.

 

---

15 minutes, Yoona was in front of Kyuhyun's house. She is still in doubt, whether she should go or not.
"What will you do when you meet him? You'll only embarrass yourself," Yoona said to herself.
"But you're the one who made him that way, show your apology." Yoona began stepped into the
Kyuhyun's house. But a moment later her steps stopped.
"But what should I tell him? Aisshh, I must really crazy." Yoona said to herself.
"Excuse me Miss, do you come here to see the young master?" Suddenly
an ahjumma came to Yoona.
"Ah, ne. . " Yoona said awkwardly.
"Young master was in his room."
"Ah, yeah I'll be there now." Yoona said then going to his room.
Yoona knocked on the door.
"Come in," Kyuhyun said.
Yoona was entering his room with doubt. Inside, he saw Kyuhyun was playing PSP. Kyuhyun ignored Yoona's presence.
"Um, are you feeling better?" Yoona said. Kyuhyun looked at Yoona, then returned to play PSP.
"Um, yeah. I'm better now." Kyuhyun said felt awkward.
"Well, that's good. I just wanted to give back your jacket." Yoona said as she putting down his jacket and the porridge that she brought on the table. Kyuhyun ignored her.
"Well, I'll go now." Yoona said.
Suddenly one of Kyuhyun's maid entered the room.
"Sorry sir, Seohyun-ssi came to see you," said her. Kyuhyun immediately woke up after hearing that.
"MWO?" Kyuhyun said.
"Oppa. . Kyu oppa. . " Seohyun's voice was heard from outside the room.
"Ah, eottoke? Yah, you're better hide quickly!" Kyuhyun said to Yoona.
"Ne?"
"Hide quickly, I said!"
"Why should I . . "
"Oppa. . " Seohyun voice sounded closer.
"Yah, yah, quickly hidden here! Ppali" Kyuhyun said as he opened the blanket. Yoona still dont understand, but she obeyed Kyuhyun. Yoona hide under the blanket. Not long after Seohyun came into the room.
"Oppa. . "
"Oh Seo, are you coming?"
"Ne oppa, I heard you were sick. So I wanted to see how you were."
"Oh, ah I'm fine. I mean, I'm better now." Kyuhyun said awkwardly.
"Really?"
"Of course. Hahaha."
"Thank goodness then. Hm, I brought you some fruit. I put it here, yes." Seohyun said as she put in on the table. Seohyun sat beside Kyuhyun. Meanwhile, Yoona just shut up under the blanket. Seohyun touch his forehead, verify whether Kyuhyun really fine.
"You seem to really fine, oppa." Seohyun said, smiling. Kyuhyun smiled. Seohyun suddenly noticed something under Kyuhyun's blanket.
"Oppa, what it is under the blanket?" Seohyun said. Seohyun was about to open the blanket, but then Kyuhyun block her way.
"ANIYO. Ah, aniyo. It's just my pillow." Kyuhyun said while leaning over the blanket-covered body Yoona. Yoona were shocked by it and then she coughed.
"Uhuk. . uhuk. . "
"Really? But I think I heard someone coughing before." Seohyun said curious.
"Oh really? I didnt hear it. Ah, maybe it ahjumma the outside. Yeah right, that's for sure ahjumma." Kyuhyun said.
"Hm, strange." Seohyun then sat back down.
"Oppa, do you want me to accompany you?" Seohyun said.
"NE? Ah, well, I mean, um, I'm really tired, I wanna sleep Seo. So, I'm sorry" Kyuhyun said really feel sorry.
"Oh, really? Alright then. Take care of yourself." Seohyun said and left. Not long after, Seohyun turned.
"Oppa,"
"Ne?"
Then she walked over Kyuhyun. She lean her face to Kyuhyun, and then kiss his cheek. Kyuhyun was shocked.
"Annyeong oppa." Seohyun said and left. Kyuhyun still in his position. He didnt utter a single word. Meanwhile, Yoona was silent seeing them from under the blanket. A few moments later, she came out of the blanket.
"Ah, very hot. Yah, are you going to kill me?" Yoona said to Kyuhyun. But Kyuhyun ignored her, he was still stunned.
"I will go home." Yoona said as she stood up.
"Dont!" Kyuhyun said suddenly.
"Waeyo?"
"Seohyun definitely still out. You want her to see you out of my room? "
Yoona then sat back down next to Kyuhyun. They were silent for a moment.
"It seems like Seohyun-ssi still love you." Yoona said broke the silence. Kyuhyun then looked at Yoona.
"Really? You think so?"
Yoona nodded her head.
"I dont think so. She never kissed me before. "
Yoona looked at Kyuhyun, she started to say something, but she choose to still silent. They were silent for a moment. Kyuhyun then took a deep breath.
"Okay, you can go home now." Kyuhyun said at Yoona. Yoona stared at Kyuhyun for a moment, then she stood up. As she stood, she suddenly saw a cockroach was passing through her leg.
"Aaaahhhh, cockroaches!" Yoona cried and hugged Kyuhyun involuntarily. Kyuhyun shocked by it, and looked at Yoona who was closing her eyes as she hugged him. Kyuhyun paused and looked at Yoona. Yoona who just realized she hugged Kyuhyun then immediately release her arms from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was staring at Yoona.
"Ah, um, mianhae. You, why in this big room there was a cockroach? You're grubby!" Yoona said awkwardly without seeing him.
"MWO? Are you blame me?"
"Of course it's your fault," Yoona
said, blushing.
"Huh? Aish, you jinjja . ."
"Well, I'm going home," Yoona said, she immediately left without seeing Kyuhyun. Once out of the room Kyuhyun, Yoona incessant cursing herself.
"Babo. . Babo. . aish!"

 

---


Kyuhyun was silent in his room. He then took the fruit that was brought by Seohyun. As he was picking fruit, he saw there was a parcel next to the jacket was returned by Yoona. He then opened it, and saw a piece of paper and porridge.
 

Mianhae, I was makes you sick like that. Babo, actually it's all your fault. Why you should caught me up that night? I didnt ever ask your help. But anyway, thanks for a little cared about me. I also have to say that I'm sorry right? As an apology, I make porridge for you. I was not good enough in cooking, but I'm sure it tastes good. I hope you get better soon. Donghae oppa also very worried.

 

Im Yoona ^ ^
 

 

Kyuhyun smiled after reading it. He then saw porridge was made by Yoona. He smiled again, his cheeks flushed. Suddenly someone came into his room.
"Hey, Kyu!"
"Oh, hyung" Kyuhyun said and hid the letter from Yoona.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. Why you come here?"
"MWO? Of course I'm here to see you," Donghae
said. Donghae then look a porridge in Kyuhyun's hand.
"Well, it looks like there are someone see you first before me? Who?" Donghae said.
"Ah, that was. . "
"Seohyun?"
"Eh? Ah, yes Seohyun was coming here." Kyuhyun replied simply.
"She also cook porridge for you?"
"Eh?"
"Well, it looks like Seohyun have changed huh? She was able to cook porridge for you. Previously, she never did that? "
"Ah, ne. Seohyun changed now," Kyuhyun
said. He remembered the kiss given by Seohyun.
"Well, Cho Kyuhyun, you're going to eat this porridge or not? Can I taste it?" Donghae said was about to take a spoonful.
"ANDWAE! You should not taste it, even a spoonful!" Kyuhyun said while take his porridge away from Donghae.
"Huh, you're so stingy,"
Kyuhyun then began to eat his porridge.
"Kyu, whether Yoona came to see you?" Donghae said.
"Uhuk. . uhuk. . " Kyuhyun choked hearing his question.
"Kwaenchana?" Donghae said while giving a glass of water to Kyuhyun.
"Kwaenchana, Gomawo hyung," Kyuhyun said after drinking the water.
"Yah, if Yoona come here?" Donghae asked again.
"A. . Aniyo! for what she came here. You know she really hates me." Kyuhyun said awkwardly.
"Really? But she seemed very worried. Even a whole night she hugged you so you are not cold." Donghae said.
"Uhuk. . Uhuk. . " Kyuhyun back choked at
Donghae's words.
"Well, swallow your food slowly." Donghae said while giving a glass of water again to Kyuhyun.
"Mworago? What did you just say?" Kyuhyun said after drinking the water.
"She hugged you all night. She wants to give you your jacket, but she can't because she didnt bring clothes. She didn't bear to see you shivering, so she hug that makes you warm." Donghae said. Kyuhyun paused after hearing Donghae's words, his cheeks heating up.
"Well Kyu, I envy you so much. I also want to hugged by her," Donghae
said.
"Yeah hyung, what are you thinking?"
"Ani, you know? I want Yoona to be my girlfriend," Donghae whispered, smiling slyly. Kyuhyun then looked at Donghae.
"Whatever," Kyuhyun
said went back to eat his porridge. But suddenly he remembered Yoona's face.
"Kyu, can I borrow your PSP?" Said Donghae.
"Oh, sure"

 

---


That morning Yoona and Yuri went to college together. She was not picked up by Donghae, because today he is not going to college.
"It's been a long time since I went to college with you," Yuri
said to Yoona when they were on the bus.
"Wae? Did you miss me? "
Yuri stuck out her tongue.
"I didnt miss you, but you were missed Donghae oppa," Yuri whispered, laughing. Yoona just glaring at her.
 

Arriving on campus, Yuri goes straight to her class, while Yoona go to the toilet before going to class. Arriving in the toilet, Yoona heard a noise from inside toilet.
"What do you want?" Said a girl.
"Haha, funny you ask." Replied the other girl.
"I broke up with Kyuhyun oppa, why are you still bothering me?" Said the first girl.
"Seohyun?" Yoona muttered while still listening to their conversation.
"Yes yes yes, you're doing very well. But I guess you dont get it either huh?" Said the second girl.
"Do you understand the meaning away? Huh? You dont understand? Answer me!" The second girl said raising her voice. They were silent for a moment, it looks like the first girl didnt answer.
"I heard,
yesterday you was came to his house, is that correct?" Said the second girl again. Again silence.
"Do not want to answer, huh?"
"Aaah, yes, yes. I came to his house." Said the first girl, grimacing in pain.
"What are you doing there?"
"I came to see him. I heard he was sick. "
"Well, I wonder how much you love him?"
The first girl didnt answer.
"Let me explain to you once again. I want you to stay away from him. Away, arasso? Dont appear again in front of him! Moreover paying attention to him!" Said the second girl.
"Did see someone who are sick is wrong?"
"Yes, it's wrong!"
"Am I not even be friends with him?"
"Of course it should not be. Well Seohyun-ssi, since you've made a mistake, then you deserve to be punished, "
"ANDWAE! Please do not, "
"Well, see you again Seohyun-ssi,"
Then Yoona heard footsteps approaching her. Not long after she saw Victoria and two of her friends came out of the toilet. Victoria looked at Yoona for a moment.
"Yoona-ssi? Annyeong!" Victoria said with a sly smile at Yoona.
"Annyeonghasaeyo," Yoona said, but didnt smile back.