My All Is In You

You're My Destiny

"Where are we going?"

"Shh, just follow me!"

Yoona pulled Kyuhyun’s hand through the people who were walking towards their own destination. While Kyuhyun who does not understand anything just letting himself to follow Yoona.

"But at least let me know where are we going?"

Yoona stopped and looked back at Kyuhyun.

"This is the first time you came to Busan right? I'll take you to the interest places in Busan." Yoona said then back pulling Kyuhyun’s hand.

 

After a while walking, they stopped at a place that looks like a market.

"Why did you bring me to the market?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Aish, you're asking too many questions. We are now in Seomyoen. This market is not an ordinary market. You will not regret to coming here."

"Tch, you’re acting like a tour guide."

Yoona ignoring Kyuhyun and started to looking at the stuff which being peddled by some seller. And again, Kyuhyun just followed Yoona from behind.

"Omo! Look at that, ah neomu kyeopta." Yoona said, pointing to a Rilakkuma doll.

Kyuhyun then stopped and looked at what was Yoona point out.

"Nah agasshi, this doll is perfect for a pretty girl like you." Said an ahjusshi who sells that doll.

"Really?" Yoona asked excitedly.

"Yah, he called you beautiful so then you would buy it." Kyuhyun whispered to Yoona.

But Yoona glared at Kyuhyun and hit his arm.

"Yah, why did you hit me?"

"So you're saying I'm not pretty, hm?" Yoona said sternly.

"Aniyo! I did not say that! "

"Hahaha, you guys are funny lovers." Said ahjusshi suddenly.

"Aniyo!" Kyuhyun and Yoona said in unison. They then exchanged glances and looked uncomfortable.

"Aigoo, so you guys still not dating yet?"

"Well, aniyo. He just my friend ahjusshi. "Yoona said awkwardly.

"Really? But you two looked perfect."

Yoona just smiled to cover her embarrassment. But actually her heart was beating very fast.

"Hm, Ahjusshi can you wrap the doll?" Kyuhyun said suddenly.

"Eh?" Yoona asked confused.

"Wae? You like it right?"

"You bought it for me?" Yoona's face turned into delight.

"Tch, Babo."

"Aaah, gomawoyo Kyuhyun-ah!" Yoona said as she hugged Kyuhyun then took the dolls that have been wrapped by ahjusshi.

 

 

Yoona walked along Haeundae beach with Rilakkuma doll in her arms. She let sea water wetting her feet. While Kyuhyun walked behind her. Moments later, they both sat on the ground is quite dry.

"I hate this beach." Yoona said suddenly.

Kyuhyun who had been looking at the sea in front of him, now shifted his gazed at Yoona.

"Wae?"

"Because this beach reminds me of my parents.”

Yoona wander away, looking at the ships about to anchor and set sail in the harbor. While Kyuhyun still staring at Yoona deeply.

"In the past, every afternoon my mom and I always come here to await the ships come in and wait for my dad."

Kyuhyun involved looking at the ships.

"My dad did not come home every day, but my mom and I always come here every afternoon. Every time he came, my dad brought me a gift from places he was visited." Yoona’s voice hear trembled.

"Yoona . . "

"Hahaha, but it’s so strange. However I hate this place, but I always want to come here." Yoona said with a bitter laugh.

Kyuhyun looked at Yoona deeply. He then took her hand.

"It's beautiful memories. You know, I did not even have memories like that." Kyuhyun said, smiled at Yoona.

Yoona looked back at Kyuhyun. He could feel the sincerity in Kyuhyun’s smile. She then smiled back.

CHU!

Yoona kiss Kyuhyun’s cheek. Kyuhyun looked at Yoona surprised, like a fool. While Yoona just smiled at Kyuhyun.

"Gomawo," Yoona said.

"Ne?" Kyuhyun become more did not understand.

"Thank you for all you've done to me Cho Kyuhyun." Yoona said, still smiling.

Kyuhyun was silent. His heart was pounding. But then he smirked at Yoona.

"So this is your thanks for me?"

Yoona nodded her head.

"I think, your thanks is not comparable to what I've done for you."

"Ne?"

Kyuhyun take Yoona's hand and leaned his face to Yoona.

"Y . . Yah Cho Kyuhyun!"

Yoona tried to take a step back from Kyuhyun, but it was vain because Kyuhyun has leaned closer to her face. Evil smile still on his face. Yoona braced herself staring at Kyuhyun. But when his face become more closer to her, Yoona sprinkle a sand into Kyuhyun’s face. Kyuhyun just stared at Yoona surprised.

"Yah Im Yoona!"

Yoona laughed out loud to see Kyuhyun’s face who was splattered sand.

"It's punishment for a ert people like you, hahaha!" Yoona said as she ran left Kyuhyun behind.

"IM YOONA!"

Kyuhyun immediately clean up his face and ran after Yoona. Yoona who saw Kyuhyun getting close to her, running faster.

"Hey weirdo!"

Kyuhyun managed to pull Yoona’s hand but Yoona kept trying to run, until they both fell.

"Gotcha!" He said, pulling Yoona's body.

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun stop it, yah I'm sorry. But please stop it." Yoona pleaded.

Kyuhyun then stopped to pulling Yoona’s hand, but still holding her hand.

"Don’t do it again, the sand could contaminate my handsome face."

"Tch, so full of yourself."

Yoona release her hand from Kyuhyun. She walked over to the sea, let the waves soaked her body.

"Yah, where are you going?" Kyuhyun said. He also runs followed Yoona.

"Wae? Do you miss your mom and dad?"Kyuhyun asked as they stood side by side.
Yoona stared at Kyuhyun then shook her head.

"Ani, I miss someone else."

"Well, nugu?"

Yoona stepped to climb a rock.

"DONGHAE OPPAAA BOGOSHIPPO! PLEASE FORGIVE ME."

Yoona shouted like crazy to vent all her heart. She is very missed Donghae. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun was silent to hear that. It hurts to hear all that.

"YAAAH LEE DONGHAE, CAN YOU HEAR ME?" Yoona shouted again.

Kyuhyun smiled bitterly. He walked up the rock next to Yoona.

"IM YOONAAA, YOU ARE FOOL!" Kyuhyun shouted this time.

"Mwo?" Yoona glanced at Kyuhyun. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun stared back at Yoona with his innocent face.

"IM YOONA, YOU’RE SO STUPID!" Kyuhyun shouted again.

"YAAAH, CHO KYUHYUN! YOU ARE THE MOST ANNOYING PEOPLE I'VE EVER KNOWN!"

Yoona shouted to replied Kyuhyun’s words.

"IM YOONA IS THE MOST STUPID FRIEND I’VE EVER HAD!"

Yoona ran out of her patience. She walked down the rock then splashed water on his face.

"YAH IM YOONA!"

Yoona stuck her tongue out at Kyuhyun.

"Catch me if you can!" Yoona said as she ran left Kyuhyun.

" YOONA!"

 

 

Yoona looked at herself in the mirror while drying her wet hair. But then her concentrate was distracted by the sound of someone playing the piano.

"Kyuhyun?"

Yoona walked out of her room. And sure enough, she found Kyuhyun who was playing a song that she did not know.
 

ibyeoli oneun geol algo isseodo

geudae ddeonalgga nan sumeul meomchwodo
nunchi motchaen deut utgo isseumyeon 

urireul jinachyeo galkka

nan moreuneun cheok utgo itjiman 

gwaenhi jaggu mali manajigo itjiman
sasil naneun ulgo sipeun maeumbbuingeol 

geureon nuneuro baraboneun neon

Sarangi ireohkae ggeutmeoril boyeodo 

ibyeori eoneusae naege dagawa annyeong insal geonnedo
Ajik naegen neol naeryeonohneun ge

 eoryeoungeol jogeumman siganeul jwo
I can't live without you, My all is in you

 

Even though i know that our parting is approaching

Because you’re leaving i hold my breath

When i smile without realizing it, am i passing us by

Even though pretenting to smile without knowing why…

Truthfully I want to cry

You look into my eyes

It seems our Love is ending like this

before i know it our parting is approaching

You say ”Goodbye”

Letting you go like this is still difficult to me,

please give me a little more time

I can’t live without you,

My all is in you

 

Yoona silent to heard Kyuhyun singing it. Somehow her heart was touched by that song, the song that she had never even heard before.

"I just found out that you had such a beautiful voice," she said, still admiring Kyuhyun.

"Yo . . You hear that?" Kyuhyun said awkwardly.

Yoona nodded and smiled. Kyuhyun also smiled.

"Haha, why are you smiling like crazy?" Yoona teased then sit next to Kyuhyun.

"Can you play piano?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Hm," Yoona said as she touched the piano tuts in front of her.

"Really?" Kyuhyun said in disbelief.

"Of course. I used to play piano in the school before." Yoona said proudly.

"Then show me. I want to hear you sing."

"Ne? Shirreo."

"Huh, wae? You heard me singing, it's my turn to hear you."

"I am. . I dont want to. My voice is not as good as you Kyuhyun-ah. I'm embarrassed."

Kyuhyun stared at Yoona for a moment, then chuckled.

"So Im Yoona who just know to nagging has got embarrassed too, huh?" Kyuhyun teased.

"YAH!"

Kyuhyun just laughed at her reaction.

"You really!" Yoona said as he puffed out her cheeks.

"Why would you think that? I think you have a sweet voice." Kyuhyun said with a smile.

"Stop talking nonsense Kyu!" Yoona said, blushing.

"I'm serious!"

"By the way Kyu, what song were you singing? I’ve never heard that song before."

"It was . . songs that made by me." Kyuhyun said as he staring at Yoona deeply.

"Huh? Jinjja?"

Kyuhyun nodded his head and smiled.

"Well, you make that song for someone?"

Again Kyuhyun nodded his head. While Yoona just silent.

"Well, I’m sure Seohyun-ssi will loves it when she hear that song." Yoona said suddenly.

Kyuhyun looked at Yoona surprised.

"Seohyun?"

"You must make this song for her right?" Yoona asked, smiling bitterly.

Kyuhyun took a deep breath. 'When are you going to realize my feelings for you Im Yoona?' Kyuhyun thought.

"Can’t  you read my mind?" Kyuhyun asked a little annoyed.

"Huh?" Yoona asked, not understanding.

"You really are stupid!" Kyuhyun said to Yoona as he slap her forehead.

"Yah! What’s wrong with you?" Yoona said annoyed.

Kyuhyun looked back at Yoona deeply.

"Yoona-ah. . "

"Hm,"

"Do you still love Donghae hyung?"

Yoona was surprised to hear Kyuhyun’s question. She looked at Kyuhyun and find him staring at her deeply.

"Why did you suddenly ask about that Kyuhyun-ah?"

"Can you just answer my question?"

Yoona swallowed hard.

"Donghae oppa is my first love, I just can’t forget him easily."

Pain. That's Kyuhyun felt when he heard Yoona say that. He leaned his face at Yoona, look at her deeper.

"Although there are people who love you and more care about you, you're still not going to forget him?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Kyu . . "

Yoona speechless. Why Kyuhyun suddenly talking like that? She become more awkward when Kyuhyun got closer to her face. Moreover, Kyuhyun eyes that seem could kill her in instant.

RING! RING!

Yoona’s phone interrupted them. Yoona sighed with relief, because she can get out of an awkward situation earlier. She immediately took the phone from her pocket.

"Yeobseyo,"

"Yoong . . "

Yoona is so surprised when she heard that voice.

"O . . oppa? Donghae oppa?"

"Yoong, I miss you."

DEG!

Yoona’s heart pounding again. Is it true what she had just heard? Donghae miss her?

"Oppa. . "

"Yoong, please forgive me . . "

"Oppa, what are you talking about?"

"I'm sorry I hurt you. Please come back to me Yoong . ."

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The song is from Super Junior ‘My All Is In You’