The Truth

You're My Destiny

Kyuhyun walked to his class. He looked really mess. He did not sleep all night because he spent his time to call Yoona. But all in vain. Yoona does not want to pick up his call.

Kyuhyun scared. He was afraid Yoona will hate him. Sometimes he regretted his cowardice. Why did that night he did not ran after Yoona and explained that this was is just Nichkun’s plan.

 

"Oppa!"

Kyuhyun turned to face the girl who called him. The girl he had ever loved.

"Seohyun-ah?

Seohyun smiled and walked towards Kyuhyun.

"Oppa, why did you come so early?"

They both began to walk side by side.

"Ah, I'm bored of being at home."

"Wae? Is there something bothering you? "

Kyuhyun shook his head.

"Ani. Hm, why are you alone? Where is Yonghwa? "

"Well, today I came early because I had to meet Lee Seosangnim."

"Oh," Kyuhyun replied simply.

They walked in silence.

"Oppa, you look not good. Is there something bothering you?" Seohyun said seriously as she staring at Kyuhyun.

"Ani. I'm fine," Kyuhyun said while pretending to smile.

Seohyun was still staring at Kyuhyun. He knew Kyuhyun lying.

"Oppa, are you lying to me?"

Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun doubtful.

"Ani. Why did you suddenly ask that?"

"I know oppa lying. Why did not you tell me the truth?"

Kyuhyun took a deep breath.

"I dont know Seo. I felt I was really messed up."

"Wae? Tell me oppa."

They both sat in a chair in the garden.

"Seo, I think I started to love Yoona."

Seohyun switch to stared at Kyuhyun, while Kyuhyun bowed his head.

"Really?”

"But, I feel this is not right. I love the wrong person."

"Why oppa think that way?"

"You know Yoona is Donghae hyung’s girlfriend. And I dont have the right to separate them."

Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun deeply. She could feel the sadness in Kyuhyun’s hearts.

"Oppa, just listen to your heart." Seohyun said as she holding Kyuhyun’s hands.

Kyuhyun raised his head and looked at Seohyun.

"And I think Yoona also likes you." Seohyun said as she smiled at Kyuhyun.

"Really? How can you know?" Kyuhyun said half excited.

"Well, I can know that because we are both a girls. You would not understand, oppa."

"Tch." Kyuhyun said as he ruffled Seohyun’s hair.

Seohyun chuckled to see Kyuhyun’s reaction.

"I’m serious oppa. I think Yoona also likes you.”

"I hope what you say is true Seo. But, it looks like Yoona just think of me as just friends." Kyuhyun said, smiling bitterly.

"Aish, you're really didnt believe me anymore huh? I bet if Yoona love you too," Seohyun said, as she lifting Kyuhyun’s  head.

"Yah, so do you think my life is a game that can be bet?"

Seohyun laughed. She was glad that Kyuhyun is still the same as she used to know.

"Aniyo oppa. It's just, I beg please trust me this time." Seohyun said, smiling sweetly at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun smiled back.

"Gomawo Seohyun-ah," he said as he hugging Seohyun.

"I love you oppa," Seohyun said.

"Jeongmal Gomawo," Kyuhyun said as he let go of his arms.

Seohyun smiled.

"But Seo, I think this time Yoona will not easily to forgive me,"

Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun surprised.

"Wae? What oppa did to her, so she does not want to forgive you?"

Kyuhyun took another deep breath. He then tell about what happened last night.
 

"Aish, I didnt suspect Nichkun could act so mean." Seohyun said after hearing all the stories from Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun smiled bitterly.

"Perhaps this is a punishment for me because I’m not appreciated you as my girlfriend before."

"Oppa, why are you talking like that?"

"Looks like this is punishment for me,"

"Shh, stop talking like that!" Seohyun said as she holding back Kyuhyun’s hand.

"I always love you oppa,"

"I'm sorry Seo,"

"You dont have to apologize. I am the one who leave you oppa, that I'm the who should apologize to you." Seohyun said, smiling sincerely at Kyuhyun.

"I hope Yonghwa could make you happy more than me." Kyuhyun said sincerely.

Seohyun nodded her head.

"And I hope this time you will not let Yoona go, like the oppa let me go before."

Kyuhyun paused to hear her words.

"Seohyun, you. . "

"I'm sure oppa can get Yoona’s hearts." Seohyun said, still smiling.

Kyuhyun smiled. Seohyun's right, he had to fight for his happiness.

"Aigoo, my lovely dongsaeng now can teach me so well, huh? “Kyuhyun said while pinching Seohyun’s nose.

"Yah, oppa!" Seohyun whined in pain.

Kyuhyun chuckled to see Seohyun’s reactions.

"Well oppa all this conversation makes me thirsty, can you buy me a drink?" Seohyun said suddenly.

"Yah, so now you're dare to order to your handsome oppa?”

"Tch, you're very confident."

"Haha, alright. Okay then, wait a minute."

Kyuhyun ran toward the cafeteria which is located not far from the park. Meanwhile, Seohyun still smiled while looking at Kyuhyun’s back further away. She really miss her time together with Kyuhyun as ever. She realized, now she has Yonghwa. But, in her heart she still loves Kyuhyun.

"Oppa, I will always love you. I hope someday you'll be happy with Yoona. I dont want to see you sad anymore. Forgive me oppa." Seohyun said to herself.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Seohyun-ssi."

Seohyun glanced at the man who suddenly sitting next to her.

"Nichkun?"

"Yah, why are you so surprised to see me?" Nichkun said, smiling at Seohyun.

"Aniyo." Seohyun replied simply.

Seohyun felt a little resentment on Nichkun, because what he had doing to Kyuhyun before.

"What are you doing here Seohyun-ssi?" Nichkun asked friendly.

"Waiting for Kyuhyun." Seohyun replied coldly.

"Oh really? You're waiting for Kyuhyun? " Nichkun asked not believe.

"Yes it's true. Why you’re so surprised Nichkun-ssi? Is this bothering you?"

"Aniyo. I think your relationship is over. "

Seohyun glared at Nichkun. She felt Nichkun is acting too much.

"Nichkun-ssi, why could you do that?" Seohyun said firmly.

"What do you mean?" Nichkun said innocently.

Seohyun is really running out of patience.

"Why could you do that bad on Kyuhyun?”

"Tch, why do you really care about him? Do you still love him? He not love you anymore Seohyun-ssi."

Seohyun clenching her hands, holding back her tears.

"And I think you have no right to interfere on my business or on Kyuhyun’s business."

"You didnt know what your ex-boyfriend have done to me."

Seohyun began to shed her tears, but she promptly remove it.

"And I bet you didnt know what your ex-girlfriend have done to me before. You didnt know what Victoria has done to me."

"Mwo? Victoria? Seohyun-ah what do you mean?"

Seohyun and Nichkun surprised by Kyuhyun’s arrival all of a sudden. Kyuhyun stare at Seohyun curiously. He wanted to know the truth.

"O. . oppa. . "Seohyun seemed hesitant to answer.

"Answer Seo!" Kyuhyun said this time raising his voice.

"Oppa. . "Seohyun began to shed tears again.

Kyuhyun lost his temper.

"Khun, tell me. What does she mean? What Victoria has done to Seohyun before?” Kyuhyun said, this time facing Nichkun.

"Unfortunately, as Seohyun said, I dont know Kyu." Nichkun said smiling slyly.

"Aish!"

Kyuhyun ran left them. There is only one way to find out, Victoria.

 

Kyuhyun running on campus corridor. He does not care if he had hit the people in his path. He must find Victoria. Meanwhile, Seohyun who ran behind him screaming calling Kyuhyun. But Kyuhyun ignored her.
Kyuhyun stopped in front of a class. He soon got into it.

"Victoria!"

Victoria who was in conversation with her friends glanced at Kyuhyun.

"Oh oppa, what is it?"

Kyuhyun walked towards Victoria.

"We need to talk."

Kyuhyun pull Victoria out of the classroom. While Victoria winced in pain as Kyuhyun pulled her hand roughly.

"Oppa, you can hurt me!" Victoria said after they both stopped.

Kyuhyun ignored her and glaring on Victoria.

"What have you done to Seohyun?"

"Ne?" Victoria said in shocked.

"What have you done to Seohyun?" Kyuhyun repeated.

"Oppa, what do you mean? Why did you suddenly ask that?" Victoria said awkwardly.

"Oppa!"

They both turned to the new girl who came.

"Oppa, please stop." Said the girl -Seohyun- to Kyuhyun.

"No Seo. I need to know everything. If you dont want to tell me, then I will force her to say it." Kyuhyun said firmly.

"Oppa," Seohyun looked at him desperately.

Meanwhile, Victoria smiled bitterly to see them.

"So you really want to know oppa?" Victoria said.Kyuhyun still glaring at Victoria.

"Tell me the truth!"

Victoria smiled bitterly again, endure the pain in her heart.

"Well, I'll tell the truth. I was the one who told Seohyun to break up with you," Victoria said as she staring Kyuhyun’s eyes.

"MWO?" Kyuhyun could not believe what he had just heard.

"You do not believe? I've told the truth." Victoria said relaxed, but her body was shivering as she said it.

"Is it that true Seo?" Kyuhyun asked at Seohyun.

Seohyun looked at Victoria hesitated, and then she looked back at Kyuhyun. She nod her head slowly.

Kyuhyun shocked. He does not believe Victoria would do that to Seohyun. He does not believe Victoria bear to destroyed his life.

"You're crazy Vic!" Kyuhyun said.

Victoria closed her eyes. She could no longer to hold back her tears.

"Yes, I am crazy. I'm crazy because of you. I love you, Kyuhyun oppa." Victoria shouted.

"You're pathetic. Do you think by doing this you can get my heart huh?" Kyuhyun said sarcastically.

Victoria buried her face in her hands. It’s really painful to her to hear Kyuhyun saying that.

"You should love people who also love you. Instead of hurting others and hurting yourself like this." Kyuhyun said

"Why cant you love me oppa?" Victoria said, staring at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun stared in Victoria. In his heart, he felt sorry for Victoria. But he could not forgive her after what she had done to him and Seohyun during this time.

"I guess I dont have to answer your questions."