Do I Love Her?

You're My Destiny

Donghae's POV

I wipe my sweat. I felt relief because I've finished my dance performance. But I was a little disappointed because Yoona cant watch my performance. She had to get ready for her drama performances. Ah, maybe it's good if I say hello before she perform, to give her a support. And also, I really miss her.

I walked to the backstage looking for Yoona, but she is nowhere to found. Where is she? Ah, maybe she's getting ready in the changing room. I then walk to get there.
Sure enough, Yoona was there wearing a red hanbok that fits in her. Today she's really pretty. She was sitting while she pouted her lips. What is she doing? I started walking toward her, but it turns out that she was chatting with Kyuhyun. I stopped my steps.

I wonder what Kyuhyun said, till it can make Yoona smile. Then Kyuhyun Yoona’s hair. What exactly are they talking about? Why do they look so close? Yoona also looks very happy when Kyuhyun her hair. But then, Yoona her face to Kyuhyun. Wait, if Kyuhyun did it, maybe I could understand. But now, Yoona who her face to Kyuhyun. What exactly are they doing together? She whispered something in Kyuhyun’s ear. Then she smiled sweetly at Kyuhyun. I clenched my hand, hold my anger. But then they both attach their little finger, as if to make an promise. I guess I could not hold my jealously anymore.

"Yah Im Yoona!"

They then looked at me. I glared at Kyuhyun. While he bowed his head, not daring to look at me.

"Oppa!" Yoona said as she ran towards me.

I turn to look at Yoona who is now standing in front of me. She is very pretty. I think my anger disappeared when I look her smile. I smile back.

"Oppa, how do I look? Kyuhyun said I was very pretty," she said with a shy smile.

What Kyuhyun said was true, Yoona is very pretty. I nodded my head and smiled. My eyes remained glued to the girl in front of me. I saw she was blushing. I align my face to her, then touch her cheeks.

"Pretty lady, may I know who the lucky guy to be your boyfriend?"

She seemed surprised by my question, but a moment later she smiled again.

"Wae? Why would you ask that? You better be careful because my boyfriend it’s a jealously type," she said, pretending smiling arrogantly and look away from me.

"Really? Hm, I really want to smack him, so I can snatch you from him," I said, still .

She looked back at me and walked closer to me.

"You cant smack him, because I really love him," Yoona said quietly.

"Really? Then show it to me," I said as I my face closer to her.

She narrowed her eyes and smirking at me. And how surprised I was when she kiss my cheek.

"Yah, how dare you steal a kiss from me?" I teased. She just stuck out her tongue at me.

"I’ll be cleansed what you did,"

I then pulled her into my arms. I put my face to her.

"O. . oppa," she said, her face away from me. I smirked. I'm getting my face closer to her. And I kiss her forehead.

"Ehm,"

Suddenly the sound of it surprised us, Kyuhyun. Ah, even I forgot that Kyuhyun also here. We then make a distance between our faces, but still hold hands.

"Er, I think I should go from here," Kyuhyun said coldly.

I glanced at Yoona, she bit her lower lip, looked uncomfortable. Kyuhyun was going to leave us.

"Kyu," I called. He turned to look at me.

"Sorry," I said awkwardly. He smiled slightly and then leaving us.

I looked back at Yoona.

"I felt guilty at him," Yoona said.

"Wae?" I asked suspiciously.

"Ah, he's definitely sad to see us. He's just broken up with Seohyun," she said, staring Kyuhyun’s back.

What Yoona said was true. Naturally, she felt sorry for Kyuhyun. But why do I feel something disturbing when Yoona said that.

"Come on Yoong, at least he still has us as a friend," I said as I pulled her hand to make her look back at me. She smiled at me. I shuffle her hair.

"Yah oppa! I've tidied my hair for an hour. What if it ruin? Aish," she said as she puffed her cheeks.

I chuckled to see it.

"I hated you. You didnt see my dance perform," I said, showing my aegyo.

"Aish, oppa you’re so childish,"

"I dont care. I still hate you,"

"Mianhae. You know I have to get ready for the drama," she said, tugging on my hand.

I let go of my hand and turned away. Still pretending to be angry. She was still pulling at my hand. I ignored her.

"Well, it maybe you want to show your intimacy with Jessica?" she said suddenly.

"Ne?" I said shocked.

"Right? You deliberately want to show it to me?"

I looked at her confused. Aish, why it can be misunderstood like this? I just wanted to .

"Yoong, why are you mention about Jessica again? Didnt we agree to not worry about her?"

She pouted her lips. I held her hand and pulled her chin to look at me.

"Yoong, I'd just like to tease you, that's all. So I hope you dont misunderstand. I dont want to lose you again," I said sincerely.

"Ne arasso, I just afraid when I think of Jessica," she said as she bowed her head.

"Believe me Yoong," I pleaded.

She smiled.

"You should not to wasting my faith, arasso?" she said, folding her arms.

"Ne Mrs.Lee," I said as I pinching her nose.

"Aw, Appo," she said cutely.

"Well, now you'd better to get ready. I'll be watching you from the front bench," I said.

"Okay boss!"

"Remember, be sure your acting with Nichkun wont make me jealous!” I teased.

"Aish, you’re so jealous," she said, pinching my arm.

"I’ll go, good luck for your drama," I said then kiss her forehead.

"Gomawo," she said.

Then I walked away toward the bleacher.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

What's wrong with me? Why do I feel so angry when I saw Donghae hyung kiss Yoona’s forehead. Is not that is his right as Yoona’s boyfriend? Aish, Cho Kyuhyun what's wrong with you?

What might this time I've fallen in love with Yoona? I remember her face and her smile. I dont know why my heart beat more faster as I remember her.

Oh God! I guess I really have fallen in love with her. But wait, this is not true. Yoona is Donghae’s girlfriend. And I know how much they love each other. Yes, this is not true.

"Cho Kyuhyun!"

Suddenly the sound of a man hit me from my reverie. Turns out it was Park seosangnim.

"Ne seosangnim, what is it?" I said, standing before him.

Park seosangnim looked nervous. What is it exactly?

"Cho Kyuhyun, can you replace Nichkun to act as Lee Mongryong?"

"NE?"

I was shocked. What exactly was Park seosangnim said? Our drama just a few minutes to go, and now he is asking me to replace Nichkun?

"I'm begging you. Only you can do that," he half begged me.

"But is there something happen to Nichkun? Why suddenly you asked me to replace him?"

"Nichkun fell down from the stairs while taking a costume. His leg sprained and now he could not even stand up. Come on, you can do it. It's an emergency situation,"
I paused to think Park seosangnim request.

"But, I dont even know Nichkun’s script," I said.

"There's about 20 minutes to go. You can memorize it while changing costumes. Come on, I know you can do it, you're a genius," Park seosangnim said.

It's true, I'm a genius. But can I do it? With Yoona? Why do I suddenly feel nervous.

"Come on Cho Kyuhyun. This is a command, so you must obey!" Park seosangnim Said then pulled my hand.

"Seosangnim, but. . " I said, but then follow him reluctantly.

"No buts," he said, still pulling me.

Why the hell do I have to replace Nichkun. We walked toward the changing room. Once there, I saw Nichkun with a bandaged leg. It seems his injury is serious.

"Kyuhyun!" He said when he saw me. I walked up to him.

"Kyu, I hope you can replace me. I really wish to you," he pleaded to me.

"Then who's going to replace my role?” I asked him.

"Minho is willing to replace your role. You dont need to worry, all you have to do now is learn your new script," he said, handing his script to me.

"Aish, why you're always displeases me?" I said, taking his script roughly.

"Mianhae and Gomawo," he said, smiling at me.

I dont care about what he says and start reading my new script. He must be crazy, telling me to memorize this script in 20 minutes. Then I had to act without any prior training. Ah, I had to act with Yoona. Why I'm back to feeling nervous when thinking about it? God, please help me.

 

Yoona's POV

I was standing right behind the stage. In few minutes, I will be performing there. I feel very nervous. This is my first time to perform in front of many people. I'm still waiting for Nichkun, Kyuhyun, and the other players.

"Yoona-ssi,"

I turned around to find out the man who called me.

"Minho-ssi?"

"Are you ready?" He asked me.

"To be honest, I feel very nervous," I said embarrassed.

"I’m also very nervous Yoona-ssi, because I have never trained before, so I beg for your help and cooperation," he said with a slight bow.

I wince in confuse. As I remember, Minho not take any role in this drama.

"I dont understand. Did not you dont come into play in this drama?"

Minho looked confused.

"Dont you know?" he asked me.

I shook my head.

"I’ve take a role to replace Kyuhyun," he said.

"NE? Do something bad happen with him?" I said surprised. What wrongs with Kyuhyun that he should to be replaced?

"Nichkun fell on the stairs while taking costumes," Minho said, but before he finished explain it to me, I'd cut him.

"MWO? So how is he? And what to do with Kyuhyun," I asked impatiently.

"Calm down first Yoona-ssi. Because Nichkun could not stand, so his role was replaced by Kyuhyun. And here I am replacing Kyuhyun," Minho said.

I was speechless to hear what Minho said. Kyuhyun will replace Nichkun role. Why should Kyuhyun? And why all of a sudden my heart beat faster?