His Eyes and His Kiss

You're My Destiny

After 2 hours, Yoona and Kyuhyun out of the library. Because the task from Park seosangnim is so much, they decided to continue it tomorrow.
"Aish it's so hot today."  Kyuhyun said. Yoona walked behind Kyuhyun, she pulled a bottle of drink from her bag and drank it in front of Kyuhyun.
"Yah, give me a little!" Kyuhyun said.
"No way" Yoona replied as she walked away from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun began chase after Yoona and Yoona ran when she saw Kyuhyun. Until finally
Kyuhyun catching Yoona.
"Yah, you're very stingy. Come on give me a little." Kyuhyun said while holding Yoona's left hand. Meanwhile, her right hand holding a drink lifted up to keep it away from Kyuhyun. Another hand of Kyuhyun trying to grab a drink from
Yoona's hands . Suddenly there was a man who ran from behind Yoona and accidentally bumped into her. Accidentally the drink spill on Kyuhyun's face.
"Ah, I'm sorry. I really was in a hurry. I'm sorry! "Said the man who hit Yoona earlier, and he soon left them both.
"YAH, where are you going? Dont go! How dare you make me like this, YAA! "Kyuhyun shouted at the man. But he still ran left them. While Yoona silent, saw Kyuhyun. She felt guilty for making Kyuhyun's face become wet.
"Aish, if I met him again, he'll die!" Kyuhyun said
"K. . Kwaenchanayo?" asked Yoona.
"Do I look okay?" Kyuhyun shouted. Yoona bowed his head, then he took a tissue from her purse.
"Here let me I cleared" Yoona said. They were sitting on a bench not far from there. Yoona slowly rubbed his face with a tissue. Yoona is so serious that she didnt realize that Kyuhyun was watching her. Shortly Kyuhyun fascinated by
Yoona's beauty, so he let Yoona cleaning his face. When Yoona will clear his forehead, her eyes met Kyuhyun's. Yoona and Kyuhyun paused for a moment looking at the eyes, while Kyuhyun just realized that since he had not stopped staring at Yoona.
"Ehm, let me clear up the rest." Kyuhyun
said felt awkward. He then took a tissue and cleans his own. Yoona let tissue in his hand quietly and didnt know what to do. After that they sat there, feeling awkward.
"Hey, Cho Kyuhyun" Donghae suddenly come.
"Hyung" Kyuhyun said. He felt relieved because he can get out of an awkward situation.
"Well, I just found out that you two get along well" said Donghae teased both of
them.
"What? She had just spilled her drink on my face" Kyuhyun
protest.
"Well, it was an accident. I didnt mean" Yoona said.
"This will not happen if you gave your drink from the beginning" Kyuhyun
said
"But I've had. . "Yoona was about to reply but Donghae cut her words.
"It was, I didnt want to listen anymore. Your debate makes me dizzy. Yoona-ah are you going home now?" Donghae said.
"Yes," Yoona
replied.
"Let me take you home" Donghae said.
"Well, hyung you prefer to chose her than your best friend?" Kyuhyun said.
"Haha, of course I prefer women than men" Donghae said with a laugh. Hearing that Kyuhyun just pouting his lips.
"Yoona-ah, let's go home" Donghae said as he pulled Yoona's hand. But then Yoona removed her hand.
"No Donghae-ssi. I would take the bus home" Yoona gentle refuse.
"I dont take a not answer." Donghae said, holding back Yoona's hand. Yoona obey him.
"Well Kyu, we go home. Take care of yourself " Donghae said then left Kyuhyun, followed by Yoona.
"Aish, that guy. I wonder what he's up to the girl, "Kyuhyun said as watch they both walked away. Suddenly
Kyuhyun remember  Yoona's face.
"Aish, what I think. Let them "said Kyuhyun

---


 
"Yoona-ah, let's
walking around Seoul first before go home." Donghae said after they both were in the car.
"Ah, but it's still really much to do" Yoona said.
"I told you, I didnt receive a not answer. Anyway, you dont have a walk in Seoul right? Moreover, it will not be long anyway. Okay?" Donghae said. Yoona again couldnt resist
Donghae's offer.

30 minutes later they were at the amusement park. Yoona looked around in awe. Then Donghae asked Yoona to try a variety of rides.
For the last, they decided to ride the Ferris wheel before go home.
"Oh night view of Seoul is so
beautiful when seen from here" Yoona said as she looked out.
"Yeah, but not as beautiful as you" said Donghae smiled at Yoona. Yoona then looked at Donghae and smiled at him, then turned back to the outside.
"Why are you so kind to me?" Yoona said. "I didnt even kind to you before." Donghae just smiled.
"A pretty girl like you deserve to be treated well," Donghae said as he his face at Yoona. Yoona smiled then looked at Donghae and push him to stay away from her.
"Gomawo" Yoona said, staring at Donghae, then turned back to the outside.
"Well, for your thanks, why dont you call me oppa?" Donghae said. Yoona looked at Donghae.
"Oppa?" Yoona
asked hesitated.
"Ne, why? Moreover I am older than you, right? I feel uncomfortable heard you call me Donghae-ssi." Donghae said. Yoona hesitated, then thought about it for a moment.
"All right, oppa" Yoona said with a smile.

---


 
Arriving in front her house,
Yoona get out of from Donghae's car, then Donghae followed her.
"Gomawoyo, oppa" Yoona said. Yoona then walked into her house.
"Yoona-ah!" Yoona then look at Donghae.
"Ne?"
"You're forgetting something" Donghae walked over to Yoona. He face Yoona, then his face and kissed
Yoona's cheek. Yoona was shocked and didnt say anything.
"Annyeong Yoona-ssi. Donot forget tomorrow I'll pick you up, so you shouldnt make me wait too long." Donghae said as he winked and left Yoona. Meanwhile, Yoona still stunned. She still couldnt believe that Donghae kissed her cheek. A moment later Yoona go into her house.
"Well, Yoong! Just 2 days and you're dating him now?" Yuri said after seeing Yoona entered.
"ANIYO! He just take me home!" Yoona said awkwardly.
"Really? Then why did he kiss your cheek?"
Yuri whispered.
"YUL!" Yoona shouted.
"Please dont be evasive. I saw you." Yuri teased. Yoona didnt answer the question and left Yuri.
"YAH, Yoong! Answer my question!" Yuri shouted but Yoona ignore her.
That night Yoona couldnt sleep. She continued to imagine
Donghae's face. Occasionally she rubbed her cheek that had kissed by Donghae, and she smiled to herself.
"Aish, why am I like this?" Yoona said, still smiling.

---


 
"Annyeonghasaeyo Yoona-ah? How was your night? Did you sleep well?" Donghae asked Yoona after Yoona entered the car. Yoona didnt answer his question.
"But why there is dark circles under your eyes? What perhaps you cant sleep because thinking about me?" Donghae
teased. Yoona bowed her head, blushing.
"ANI! I slept well last night." Yoona
said.
"Really? Are you dreaming of me? Hm?" Donghae teased again.
"Aish, oppa come on let's go" said Yoona, avoiding the question. She felt her cheeks heat up.
"Okay, okay. You're so beautiful when blushing" Donghae
said still tease Yoona.
"Oppa!"
"Hahahaha"

---


 
Arriving in class, Yoona saw Kyuhyun was asleep on the bench he was sitting yesterday. Yoona then approached him and looked if Kyuhyun was really asleep. Yoona waved his hand in front of his face, but Kyuhyun still didnt move.
"Tch, sleepyhead" Yoona said. But suddenly Kyuhyun moved his head and woke up. Yoona aware of it, and promptly sat down on the bench next to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun saw Yoona, but then he returned to his sleeping position. Yoona saw Kyuhyun and shook her head.
"Hey you!" Yoona calling Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun still asleep.
"Cho Kyuhyun!" Yoona called again, but Kyuhyun still didnt move.
"CHO KYUHYUN" Yoona said again as she stood in front of
Kyuhyun's bench.
"Aish! What do you want? "Kyuhyun asked annoyed. Yoona's face Kyuhyun hesitated, then she pulled a bottle out of her purse.
"I just want to apologize for yesterday" Yoona said as she handed
Kyuhyun the drink. Kyuhyun looked at Yoona and took the drink then drank it.
"That's what you want to say?" Kyuhyun asked. Yoona nodded his head.
"Then, you can go now" Kyuhyun said and went back to sleep.
"Tch, you didnt even say thank you" Yoona muttered. Suddenly they were surprised by the arrival of someone.
"Oppa!" that person is Victoria.
"Oppa. . oppa". Victoria said, tugging Kyuhyun and ignoring Yoona in front of her.
"Aish, what now?" asked Kyuhyun really annoyed.
"Oppa, I got 2 Super Junior concert tickets. Oppa, let's watch them together tonight? Hm?" Begged Victoria still holding his hand.
"Why should I? Invite someone else." Kyuhyun rejected.
"No, I want to watch it with oppa" Victoria said while showing off her aegyo. Kyuhyun saw Victoria, and saw Yoona.
"Oh you! Isnt today we must continue our work unfinished?" Kyuhyun said to Yoona. Kyuhyun felt relieved that he had a reason not to go with Victoria.
"Eh?" Yoona asked surprised.
"Well, we've got to finish the task as quickly as possible. Otherwise Park seosangnim could kill us." Kyuhyun said. Yoona was still looked at the two of them confused.
"Oppa. . " Victoria said.
"I'm sorry Vic, but you know how is Park seosangnim. You can take Krystal to accompany you? Then I'll go first," Kyuhyun
said then pulled Yoona's hand and left Victoria.
"Oppa .." cried Victoria, but Kyuhyun ignore her.

---


 
"Hey, get off me. I can walk by myself." Yoona
protest, removing her hand from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun then walked away from Yoona, but Yoona followed.
"Actually where are we going?" Yoona asked. Kyuhyun looked at Yoona.
"Why ask me?" Kyuhyun said.
"You drag me here," Yoona
protested.
"Ah, about that, I drag you to avoid Victoria. Thank you" he said, patting Yoona's shoulder, then walked again.
"Yeah, but we also have to do the task." Yoona said while pursuing Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun turned around and looked back at Yoona.
"That task, I dont care. You do it yourself." Kyuhyun said as he gave his evil smile to Yoona, then go away.
"MWO? Yah, YAH! Aish!"

Afterthat, Yoona decided to go to the library, but suddenly Donghae startled her from behind.
"Yoona-ah" Donghae whispered from behind.
"Oppa! You frightened me." Yoona said, smiling.
"Hey, pretty lady, may I know where are you going?" Donghae said as he winked at Yoona. Yoona smiled.
"I'm going to the library. There is a task from Park seosangnim I have to do. "
"Then, can I accompany you, pretty lady?" Donghae teased.
"Oppa, stop it!" Yoona said, blushing. They both walked to the library. But suddenly,
"Oppa!" someone called Donghae.
"Jessica," Donghae said, startled by her present.
"Oppa, I made a lunch for you." Jessica said as she gave a bag to Donghae. Donghae looked at Jessica for a moment, then took her hand.
"Jess, do I have to repeat it again? We. . "
"ANDWAE! I dont want to hear it! Oppa, take this.
"Jessica said while giving her bag to Donghae.
"Jessica, I'm sorry. But between you and I have no relationship anymore. I hope you stop fooling yourself." Donghae said as staring Jessica's eyes.
"Oppa. . "Jessica said while holding her tears. Yoona just silent.
"I'm sorry Jessica"
Donghae said then grab Yoona's hand and walked away. Yoona followed him. Jessica could no longer hold back her tears.
"Is it her?" Jessica said. Donghae stopped, then turned and looked back at Jessica. Yoona followed.
"Mwo?" Donghae asked.
"Is that the girl? Because her you left me?"
"Eh?" Yoona asked not understand.
"Jessica, this has nothing to do with her. So, please accept my decision."
Donghae said then go away. Yoona stared Jessica for a moment, then followed Donghae.