Jealous

You're My Destiny

A week Yoona’s been spent her time for practicing drama. Because of this, she became very rarely met Donghae. And today she decided to see Donghae. He missed Donghae.
When Yoona was about to walk towards the dancing room, Nichkun approach her.
"Hey Yoong, why are you not home yet?" Nichkun asked.
"No, I want to see Donghae oppa first." Yoona said, smiling.
"Oh, he must be practicing dance today. Come on, I want to go dancing room, there is something to be discussed with Eunhyuk." Nichkun said.
They walked together toward the dancing room. Once there, they were greeted friendly by Eunhyuk.
"Khun Hey, it seems that you two looks match together," Eunhyuk said to Nichkun.
Nichkun just smile shyly.
"So you just move on, huh? You've let Victoria go?" Eunhyuk said.
Yoona just silent to hear Eunhyuk’s words.
"Victoria, what does that mean?" Yoona muttered.
"Aish, what are you talking Hyuk?" Nichkkun said while hitting Eunhyuk’s shoulder.
"Hahaha, even everyone knows that you love Victoria," Eunhyuk said with a laugh.
"Shut up," Nichkun said sarcastic.
Yoona stared at the two of them do not understand. Eunhyuk then looked at Yoona.
"Oh, annyeonghasaeyo Yoona-ssi. Well, Donghae really lucky to have a beautiful girl like you," Eunhyuk said to Yoona.
Yoona smiled shyly.
"Ah, do you see Donghae oppa?" Yoona asked to Eunhyuk.
"He's practiced there," Eunhyuk said, pointing to a few people who are practicing dance.
Yoona then start looking for Donghae. And that's in there. He saw Donghae was practicing dance pairs with Jessica. The distance between them is very close. Yoona could understand them, because she knows this is an exercise that must Donghae does, though in her heart she feels jealous. But she could not take it anymore, when she saw Jessica holding Donghae’s cheeks, and leave little distance between them. Jessica getting closer to his face. Yoona could not stand it anymore.
"Oppa!" Yoona shouted.
All the people in the room glanced at Yoona. But Yoona does not care. Donghae was surprised, he did not know that Yoona just see him. He immediately ran to Yoona. Yoona could not hold back her tears. She ran out of the room, ignoring all the people who were staring at her, and Donghae also ran behind her. Meanwhile, Jessica saw them with a sly smile on her face.
"Yoong, Yoong wait for me!" Donghae ran while calling Yoona.
Yoona ignores him. She kept running until she bump to Eunhyuk and fell.
"Ah, mianhae." Yoona said briefly. She immediately stand up and running again. Nichkun who saw Yoona try to call her.
"Yoona,"
But Yoona also ignored Nichkun. She kept running and running.
"What’s wrong with her?" Nichkun said confused.
Donghae kept running after Yoona. He pulls Yoona’s hand stood in front of her. Yoona stopped running. She was still crying.
"Yoong,"
"Let me go, oppa"
Yoona took her hand and was about to leave Donghae, but Donghae pulled her hand again.
"Yoong, listen to me," he said as he cupped her face.
Yoona braved herself to look at Donghae.
"Yoong, you know I love you. And you also know that is only exercise I had to do with Jessica, "
"What exercises should intimate like that?" Yoona said while releasing herself from Donghae.
Donghae walk closer to her and hug her.
"Yoong, saranghae. Believe me please,"
Yoona began to shed tears again.
"Oppa, please let me go," Yoona said while releasing her body from Donghae.
Donghae just looked at Yoona. Yoona wiping her tears, then walk left Donghae.
 


Kyuhyun stared at the bouquet of roses in his hand. An hour had he been in front of Seohyun’s house, wait for her. He knew he had to act in order to take Seohyun’s heart again. He wants to start all over again.
After a long wait, the car came and stop right in front of Seohyun’s house. Seohyun and Yonghwa came out from that car. They both looked so happy, so they did not realize that Kyuhyun just looking at them from a short distance away. Yonghwa whispered something in Seohyun’s ear, and Seohyun smiling. Kyuhyun felt his heart on fire. He clenched his hands, trying to keep his temper. Yonghwa suddenly his face at Seohyun. While Seohyun closed her eyes, like she knew what he want to do. And they are kissing.
Kyuhyun ran out of patience. He wanted to separate them and punch Yonghwa. But he was silent in there to see them, like a fool.
Seohyun end the kiss and release her body from Yonghwa. She accidentally saw Kyuhyun was standing not far from them, holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand.
"Oppa. . " Seohyun did not know what to say.
Yonghwa then glanced at Kyuhyun.
"Kyu. . " Yonghwa said as surprised as Seohyun.
Kyuhyun stared at the two of them did not believe. He smiled bitterly.
"Chukae," Kyuhyun said simply.
He then threw flowers which he held to the ground, then got into his car and left them. Seohyun felt guilty in her heart, but she did not know what to do. She just can let Kyuhyun go.

Kyuhyun felt extreme anger in his heart. He drove his car around aimlessly. He was very frustrated and did not know what to do. He did not even have someone to calm him.
After drove for hours, Kyuhyun finally stopped in a park. He parked his car and walked toward the park. The park was so quiet. He feels the park is suitable to calm him. As he began to enter the park, he heard the woman who was crying.
"Huh? Who's that? "Kyuhyun muttered.
Kyuhyun then walked toward the sound source. He then saw a girl who was sitting and bowed her head. She was crying. Kyuhyun approached her.
"Hey, why are you crying?" Kyuhyun asked the girl.
The girl wiped her tears and looked at Kyuhyun.
"Kyuhyun?"
"Yoona?"
Kyuhyun did not think that the girl who crying was Yoona. He then sat next to Yoona. While Yoona not cry anymore, because he was surprised by Kyuhyun’s presence.
"Why are you here?" Yoona said.
"Why are you crying here?" Kyuhyun asked.
Yoona sighed. She did not know if she had to answer Kyuhyun’s questions or not.
"You look cute when you're crying," he said, looking at Yoona.
Yoona then glared at Kyuhyun.
"Are you mocking me?"
"Hahaha, aniyo. Um, you did not answer my question, why are you crying? "
Yoona looked at Kyuhyun.
"I am. . I'm afraid Donghae oppa will back to Jessica." Yoona said, still staring at Kyuhyun.
Kyuhyun surprised to hear her words.
"Why are you talking like that? Hey, I know Donghae hyung very well. During this time he never returned to his ex-girlfriend." Kyuhyun said.
"Really? But, I still feel scared," Yoona said as she bowed her head.
Kyuhyun looked at Yoona.
"Did Jessica intimidate you anymore? Anyway, you should not to be scared to Jessica."
"Aniyo, just. ."
Yoona sighed again. Kyuhyun paused waiting for Yoona’s next words.
"It's just that, when I saw them dancing together, I thought there was something between them that bothers me,"
Yoona began to shed tears again. Kyuhyun looked at Yoona. He then knelt in front of Yoona and wiped her tears. Yoona surprised by what Kyuhyun doing.
"Do not cry. You have to believe in Donghae hyung," Kyuhyun said, still rubbing Yoona’s cheek.
"But I  . .”
"Shh, I know hyung very well. He must be chosen you than Jessica. Trust me." Kyuhyun said as he smiled at Yoona.
Yoona looked at him and smiled. Her sadness suddenly disappear when Kyuhyun rubbed her face and smiled at her.
Kyuhyun sat back down next to Yoona. He did not know why he was delighted to see Yoona smiled at him. He even forgot about Seohyun. They were both silent for a moment, a smile etched on their faces.
"Do you come here often?" Kyuhyun said while still seeing the garden’s view.
"Once,"
"Hm, really?"
"This park is a place when Donghae oppa confessed his feelings to me," Yoona said. She remembered that night, where Donghae sing a song for her.
Kyuhyun then looked at Yoona. He saw Yoona was smiling.
"He sang to me, he gave me a roses," Yoona said, smiling to herself.
Somehow Kyuhyun heart ached when he heard her words.
"Do you really love hyung?"
Yoona looked at Kyuhyun and nodded.
"Donghae oppa was the first to make me happy like this," she said, smiling at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smiled faintly.
"I'm sure Seohyun also must have felt the same way when she was thinking about you," Yoona said.
Kyuhyun then recalled Seohyun. He smiled bitterly.
"I guess not,"
"Wae? Looks like he really loves you," she said, staring at Kyuhyun.
Kyuhyun smiled bitterly, remembering what had happened.
"I dont know," Kyuhyun said as he stared at the ground.
Yoona started to say something, but Kyuhyun suddenly turned to face her.
"Can we not talk about Seohyun?" Kyuhyun said as he smiled at Yoona.
Yoona looked at Kyuhyun paused, then nodded. Kyuhyun smiled back at Yoona. He then looked at the sky. Yoona was silent staring at Kyuhyun.
"Why are you suddenly being nice to me?" Yoona said.
Kyuhyun glanced at Yoona.
"Because I want to,"
Kyuhyun smiled. Yoona looked clueless.
"Yoona. . "
Kyuhyun his face at Yoona. Yoona looked scared, she retreated slowly.
"Kyuhyun, what are you doing?"
Kyuhyun is getting closer to Yoona. He then stopped and stared at Yoona. Yoona stared at Kyuhyun awkwardly.
"There is a butterfly behind you," he whispered in Yoona’s Kyuhyun.
"MWO?" Yoona turned around and she saw a butterfly was flying behind her.
"Butterfly, aaahhh!" Yoona was startled and accidentally hugged Kyuhyun.
Kyuhyun was surprised, but he let Yoona hugged him. He smiled at Yoona who was still close her eyes in his arms. Not long after, Yoona realized she was hug Kyuhyun. She then immediately release her body.
"Ah, mianhae" Yoona said while sitting away from Kyuhyun. She bowed her head, her cheeks flushed.
Kyuhyun laughed. Yoona then looked at him.
"Why are you laughing?"
"You did it again. You really love to hug me, huh?" Kyuhyun said still laughing.
Yoona's cheeks felt increasingly heated.
"Aish, I did not mean to do that. I'm afraid of butterflies." Yoona said, shame.
"MWO? Are you afraid of butterflies? Once cockroaches, now butterfly, hahaha." Kyuhyun laughed harder.
"Well, stop laughing at me! It’s not my fault if I'm scared of butterflies," Yoona said defensively.
"Why are so many things that you be scared?" Kyuhyun said hold his laughter.
"I hate bugs,"
"But the butterflies are beautiful animals. Why should you be scared? "
"I do not know, their wings scares me,"
Kyuhyun stared at Yoona disbelief.
"You're so weird,"
Yoona glared at Kyuhyun.
"Shut up!" Yoona said. Kyuhyun laughed again.
"Yes, weirdo,"
"Yah, what did you say?" Yoona said while hitting Kyuhyun's shoulder.
"Yah, why are you so grumpy, weirdo?" Kyuhyun said while avoiding Yoona’s punches.
"Stop calling me that!" Yoona said as she continued to hit Kyuhyun.
"Ah, it hurts. Yes yes yes, but stop hitting me," Kyuhyun said with a grin.
Yoona stopped hitting Kyuhyun. While Kyuhyun rubbed his shoulders that was hit by Yoona.
"Aish, why skinny girls like you can punch so hard?"
Yoona stared at Kyuhyun as she pouted her lips. Kyuhyun smiled at Yoona again.
"Hey weirdo, how about we go to the amusement park?" Kyuhyun said suddenly.
"Ne?"
"Let's go to the amusement park,"
"Huh? Wae? Why all of a sudden you take me?"
"Ah, come on," said Kyuhyun while showing his aegyo.
Yoona smiled to see it. Kyuhyun stared at Yoona, then smiled.
"You're smiling, it means that you agree. Okay, let's go!" Kyuhyun said as he pulled Yoona’s hand.
"Well, I'm not saying I agree yet," Yoona protest.
But Yoona let her hand drawn by Kyuhyun. She smiled. They walked toward Kyuhyun’s car.
Smile etched on Kyuhyun’s face. He did not utter a single word. Yoona stared at him.
"Why are you looking at me like that? Do not tell me you're starting to like me," Kyuhyun said without seeing Yoona.
Yoona becomes uncomfortable.
"A. . aniyo, I just wonder, why are you smiling a whole day? Looks like you're going crazy, "
"MWO? Aish, you! "