Please Forgive Me

You're My Destiny

Yoona ran down in the campus hall. She kept running toward the dance room. She is looking for Donghae.
"Eunhyuk-ssi!" Yoona said as she saw Eunhyuk.
"Oh, Yoona-ssi annyeong!"
Yoona stopped in front of Eunhyuk, trying to catch her breath.
"What is it? Why are you running like that?"
"Did you see Donghae oppa?"
"Oh, you're looking for Donghae. Wait a minute,"
Eunhyuk then turned into a dance room trying to find Donghae.
"Where is he? Oy, Jessica! Come here!"
Yoona bit surprised. Why Eunhyuk should call Jessica. Not long later, Jessica came.
"What is it?" She said lazily, but suddenly she smiled when she saw Yoona.
"Do you know where is Donghae? Yoona-ssi just looking for him," Eunhyuk said.
Jessica smiled slyly to hear that.
"Well, Yoona-ssi you can ask about Donghae to Jessica. Sorry, but I have to go," Eunhyuk said  to Yoona, and left them both.
Yoona was silent. Frankly, she does not feel comfortable being alone with Jessica. Jessica walked toward Yoona.
"What are you looking for Donghae?" Jessica said.
"Where is Donghae oppa?" Yoona said ignoring Jessica’s question.
"Aw, you're so impatient. Yoona-ssi, let's talk for a while,"
Jessica pull Yoona’s hand. Yoona then forced runs to follow her.
"Tell me where is Donghae oppa?" Yoona said after they stopped.
Jessica turned and look at Yoona. She smirked again.
"Why do you ask me? Dont you’re his girlfriend? "
"Jessica-ssi, please answer my question. Where is Donghae oppa?"
"There is a business so you want to meet him?"
"Like you said, I'm his girlfriend. So of course it's my right to see him. Now answer my question, where. . "
"But he does not want to see you,"
"MWO?"
"He is very angry with you, he does not want to see you,"
"Stop talking nonsense, and just answer the question,"
"I'm telling the truth, he is. . "
"Jessica," suddenly the words of a man startled them both. They both turned at the sound source.
"Oppa,"
"Donghae, you're back?"
Donghae looked at Yoona sharply. While Yoona just stared at him. Donghae started walking toward them.
"Hae, what are you doing here? Not earlier. . "
"Jessica, can you leave us alone," Donghae said cutting Jessica’s words.
"But," Jessica seemed reluctant to leave.
"Go,"
Jessica eventually left them both lazyly. Meanwhile, Yoona still silent staring at Donghae. They were silent for a moment.
"Oppa," Yoona said breaking the silence.
"What are you looking for me?"
"I miss you, oppa," Yoona said as she hugged Donghae.
Donghae paused. He did not utter a word, he did not even hugs Yoona. Yoona are aware of it, then she let go of her arms.
"Oppa, are you mad at me?"
Donghae closed his eyes and bow his head. He did not know what to say. He actually missed and worried about Yoona. He knew its not Yoona’s fault. Even he knows, Yoona is actually really need him. But somehow it feels heavy to express them.
"Oppa, I'm sorry. I. . "
"I'm sorry Yoong, I do not want to talk to you. You'd better go home,"
Donghae then walk and left Yoona. Meanwhile Yoona just stared at Donghae hopelessly and let him go.
"Oppa, I'm really sorry,"


"Oppa, stop drinking like that. You really drunk!"
"Shirreo! Give me another glass!" Donghae ignoring Jessica’s words and grab a bottle of wine again.
"Yah, oppa!"
"Shut up!"
"Aish!" Jessica said annoyed.
"Yoona,"
Donghae kept taking his wine while calling Yoona repeatedly. Jessica were sick of hearing Donghae. She then stood up and took his hand.
"Oppa, let's go home. You can not go on like this,"
"Aaah, shirreo!"
Jessica ignoring Donghae’s words. She continued to pull Donghae toward her car.
"Let go of me!" Donghae cried while removing his hand from Jessica.
"Oppa!"
"What do you want?" Donghae said.
"I want you to go home,"
Suddenly Donghae laughed and made Jessica confused.
"Liar! You want me! Right, do you want me?" Donghae said sarcastically.
"Oppa, what are you saying?" Jessica was shocked to hear Donghae’s words.
"You'll never get me again. I love Yoona," Donghae whispered.
Jessica was stunned to hear that. She then slap Donghae. Donghae was surprised by what Jessica did, but then he laughed.
"You're so pathetic," Donghae whispered.
Jessica was about to slap Donghae again, but suddenly her hand was grasped by someone.
"Stop it!" The man said.
"Kyuhyun, what are you doing?"
"What I did was to stop you to slap my hyung!" Kyuhyun said while throwing Jessica’s hand.
"You dont have to interfere!"
"Of course I have a right to interfere. Donghae is my hyung, my best friend!"
"Best friend? After you kiss your best friend’s girlfriend, still it appropriate to call you as his  best friend?"
Kyuhyun surprised to hear Jessica’s words. How did she know it. Jessica smiled slyly.
"Shut up!"
Kyuhyun then drag Donghae to his car, leaving Jessica.

"Yoona. . Yoona. . "
In the car, Donghae kept calling Yoona. While Kyuhyun just heard it while driving.
"Hyung, do you really love her, huh?” Kyuhyun muttered.


Donghae woke up in his bed. His head ached. He took a glass of water on the table near his bed. He held his head in pain. But then his gaze fixed on the man who was asleep on the sofa.
"Kyuhyun, what is he doing here?"
Donghae then walked over to Kyuhyun.
"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun,"
Kyuhyun opened his eyes and get Donghae who was standing in front of him.
"Oh hyung, ireonasaeyo?"
Kyuhyun got up and sat down. Donghae sat beside him.
"What are you doing here?" Donghae said.
"Yah hyung, I take you home last night, and it was thanks that I get from you?"
Donghae paused stared straight ahead, not even interest about what Kyuhyun joke. Kyuhyun cleared his throat felt awkward.
"You were drunk last night, I just take you home," Kyuhyun said.
"Really? Thank you then. Now you can go home," he said as he walked away.
"Hyung, wait!"
Donghae kept walking and ignore Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun ran after him.
"Hyung," Kyuhyun said after standing in front of Donghae.
"Waeyo?"
"About Yoona, you're not supposed to be angry with her,"
"Wae? Are you worried?"
"Ani, it's just, it's all my fault.”
Donghae looked at Kyuhyun sharply.
"I can accept if you're mad at me, but please dont blame Yoona,"
"Tch," Donghae snorted.
"Hyung, Yoona really loves you. Please dont make her suffer anymore. She really felt sad because my stupididty, she really need you now,"
"What do you want?" Donghae said frowned.
"I want both my friend to be happy,"
Donghae paused to hear Kyuhyun’s words. Kyuhyun smiled at Donghae.
"Hyung, jeongmal mianhaeyo. That night I was really drunk and I was not thinking clearly. I. . ." Kyuhyun bowed his head. He did not know what to say. He realized he was made a huge mistake. He was very scared. He was afraid Donghae will go away.
"Kyu, exactly what makes you drunk like that?"
Donghae looked at Kyuhyun, he feels Kyuhyun is really sincere. Kyuhyun looked up and stared at Donghae. Kyuhyun swallowed hard, he hesitated to tell it.
"Tell me," Donghae said.
"Seohyun,"
"Seohyun? Wae? What happened?"
"She now officially became Yonghwa’s girlfriend," Kyuhyun said as he bowed his head. The pain in his voice was evidence. Donghae looked at Kyuhyun full of pity. His anger at Kyuhyun was gone. He now understands, Kyuhyun really messed up at the time.
"Kyu-ah,"
Kyuhyun smiled wryly and looked at Donghae.
"Kwaenchana. I can not always impose my desire. I had to give that up. Moreover, Yonghwa is a good man,"
Donghae patted his shoulder and smiled.
"Hyung, do you forgive me?"
Donghae cleared his throat.
"Well, I will not forgive you that easily,"
"Yah hyung!"
Donghae shook his head. He then walked away from Kyuhyun. He smiled.
"Hyung, Jebal!" Kyuhyun whined as he tugging Donghae’s arm.
"Yah Kyu, stop acting childish!"
"Shirreo, I will not stop until you forgive me,"
"Aish, you're really annoy me. Ne, I forgive you. Now let go of my hand and get out of here!" Donghae said as he withdrew his hand.
"Gomawo hyung" Kyuhyun said while hugging Donghae.
"Aish, I said let me go. You're so disgusting,"


Yoona sat under a tree in front of her house. Today she did not go to campus anymore.
"Yoong,"
Yoona looked up and found Yuri the was handed an ice cream to her.
"Gomawo," Yoona said as she took the ice cream. Yuri then sat next to Yoona.
"Wae? Donghae oppa? Kyuhyun?" Yuri said as she her ice cream.
Yoona shook her head.
"I'm tired of thinking about them Yul,"
"Then what are you going to give up so easily? Dont you love Donghae oppa?"
"Ne, but I dont know what to do,"
Yuri stared at Yoona then hold her hand. Yoona looked back at Yuri.
"Tell him, that this was all just a misunderstanding,"
"But I'm afraid oppa will hate me,"
"Wae? There is no reason for him to hate you. It’s not your fault. It's all because. . "
"It's all my fault,"
Yoona and Yuri switched at him, Kyuhyun.
"You, how dare you to come here," Yuri said as she stand up.
"Ne, I want to talk to Yoona," Kyuhyun said.
"Yah, how dare you?" Yuri said growled.
Yoona pulling Yuri’s arm, trying to calm her. She then rose from her seat.
"What are you going to talk about? Say it now,"
"Ani, this is something very important. Come with me," he said as he pulling Yoona’s hand.
"Yah, what are you doing? Let go of my hand," Yoona said. But her strength is too weak, she then forced run to follows Kyuhyun.
"Aish, what now? Why are their relationship is so complicated?" Yuri muttered.