Friends

You're My Destiny

Arriving at the amusement park, Kyuhyun  immediately  drag Yoona to ride the roller coaster. Yoona obeyed. Smile etched on both their faces. Without them knowing, they walked clapping hands together.
When it was getting dark, they both ordered food at the cafeteria after a try various rides.
"I want a burger, french fries, ice float, and a bottle of soda," Yoona said to the waiter.
Kyuhyun stared at Yoona disbelief.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" Yoona said.
"You booked it all for yourself?" Kyuhyun said did not believe.
Yoona nodded her head. Kyuhyun shook his head in disbelief.
"Aish, what do you care? Just order your food! "
Yoona ate her food voraciously. She does not care about Kyuhyun who looked at her strangely.
"Well, eat it slowly. I will not take yours," Kyuhyun said.
Yoona looked at Kyuhyun, then back eating her food. Kyuhyun shook his head.
"Tch, now I know why you have that much power,"
"Aish, just eat your food and stop lecturing me,"
Kyuhyun smiled.
"Hey, let's ride the Ferris wheel before go home," Kyuhyun spoke, biting his burger.
"Aish, you're not satisfied yet? My legs are sore from running following you a whole day,” Yoona protested.
"Ah, come on. I really want to ride Ferris wheel," Kyuhyun said while show his aegyo.
"Aish, ne arasso arasso. But stop your aegyo, ne?"
"Gomawo," Kyuhyun said with a smile.
"Why are you so childish anyway?"
Kyuhyun just stuck out his tongue.
 
 "Waah, I’m really love to see the beautiful view  Seoul at night," Yoona said as she looked out.
They both are in a Ferris wheel. Kyuhyun looked at Yoona, while Yoona still looking out.
"The lights were beautiful isn’t it?" Yoona asked, smiling at Kyuhyun.
 "You look cute when crying, but you look pretty when smiling," Kyuhyun said smiled at Yoona.
Yoona stared at Kyuhyun hesitated, her cheeks flushed.
"Well, why are you talking like that?" Yoona said as she looked out again.
Kyuhyun just smiled at Yoona.
"Gomawo,"
"Eh?"
"Thank you for accompany me today," Kyuhyun said with a smile.
Yoona nodded slowly.
"I'm also happy," she said, smiling at Kyuhyun.
"I've really wanted to go here. My parents are so busy, so they never asked me for a vacation even they never play with me. They are busy doing business abroad and only returned at Christmas. I always feel lonely," Kyuhyun said. His eyes looked blankly.
Yoona was silent. She knew what she had to do now is be quiet and listen to Kyuhyun.
"When I was a kid, my friends used to tell me that they went on vacation to an amusement park with his parents. Well, who does not ever go to the amusement park? Maybe it's just me," Kyuhyun smiled bitterly.
"I'm being hated on them. I hate people who are always proud they parents. I even hate Donghae hyung, because he was very close to his father, while I’m not. I envy them." Kyuhyun bowed his head. His voice trembled.
Yoona could feel the loneliness of Kyuhyun’s voice. She felt sorry for Kyuhyun. She then holds Kyuhyun's hand. Kyuhyun looked at Yoona.
"You must have felt sorry for me right?"
Yoona shook his head.
"Ani, I think you're lucky. My parents died when I was a kid because of an accident. I was so sad that I did not want to go to school."
Yoona began to shed tears. Kyuhyun paused and staring at Yoona.
"I cried every night, hoping my parents could come back with me again. Sometimes up to now I still cry when I miss them."
Kyuhyun is still silent, he did not know what to say. Yoona wiped her tears and looked at Kyuhyun.
"Don’t hate your parents. At least you can still see them at Christmas." Yoona smiled at Kyuhyun.
"Mianhae, I did not mean to. . "
"Kwaenchana, from now on you do not need to feel alone anymore. When you're feeling sad and lonely, you can come to me," Yoona said, holding his hands.
 "Gomawo," Kyuhyun said smiled at Yoona.
Yoona look out again.
"Yoona, are we friends now?" Kyuhyun said, hesitated.
Yoona then looked at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun bit his lower lip, waiting for Yoona’s answer.
Yoona smiled and nodded. Kyuhyun smiled.
 
"Thank you for take me home," Yoona said as they arrive in front of Yoona’s house.
Kyuhyun just smiled.
"You'd better be home soon, because tomorrow we have a class and theater practicing."
"Yes weirdo,"
"YAH!"
"Hahaha, yeah yeah yeah, Yes Im Yoona,"
Yoona pouted her lips.
"Why did not you go home?"

"Why you’re still here?“
"After you go then I will entering my home,"
"But I'm not going to go before you come home,"
"Yah, why are you so stubborn?"
"Why blame me? I'm taking you home, you should thank me," Kyuhyun smirked.
"Aish, arasso arasso. Yes I’ll go now, you’d better hurry go home,"
"Yah, are you extrude me?" Kyuhyun teased.
"Aish, whatever," Yoona said started to walk into her house. Kyuhyun chuckled.
"Good evening Yoona, do not forget to dream of me tonight," Kyuhyun shouted as he waved his hand at Yoona.
Yoona turned around and stuck out her tongue, and then smiled.
 
 
Yoona came to campus with a smile on her face. She was happy because from now on she is Kyuhyun’s friend. She did not have to fight with him again. She even forgot about Donghae. When she entered the class, she found a rose on her desk. She then took the roses and read the letter that came with that rose.
 
 

Yoona, I'm sorry. I love you so much. I’m really sorry Yoong. I'll be waiting for you after school
Lee Donghae
 

 

Yoona bit her lower lip. She did not know how she had to face Donghae. Actually she also missed Donghae.
"Hey weirdo, why you come so early," Kyuhyun suddenly come. Yoona immediately hide roses and a letter from Donghae.
"Ah, ne"
"What’s wrong? Weird,"
"A. . aniyo, nothing," Yoona said awkwardly.
"Tch, weirdo,"
 
 
Kyuhyun and Yoona sat in the theater wait for Nichkun to begin their practicing.
"Aish, exactly where is he? Why so long?"Kyuhyun was getting impatient.
Yoona turned to Kyuhyun and shook her head.
"You'd better just learn your script," Yoona said as she re-read the script.
"Well, I do not have to learn it. I‘m genius you know,"
"Tch,"
Nichkun suddenly ran toward them.
" I'm sorry. Today we do not practicing because I have to go to Park seosangnim. Once again, I'm really sorry," Nichkun said, catching his breath.
"MWO? You made me wait, then you say no practicing today? Aish!"Kyuhyun felt annoyed at Nichkun.
"Ne, I’m sorry" Nichkun said.
"Well, why do not you tell from the beginning? So it I did not bother wasting my time waiting for you here,"
Kyuhyun was about to say something else, but Yoona stopped him.
"Come on Kyu, we better go home now. Nichkun, we’ll go first." Yoona said as she pulling Kyuhyun’s hand.
Kyuhyun followed Yoona glaring at Nichkun.
"Aish, he's so annoying," Kyuhyun muttered.
"Come on, do you want to continue to get angry like this?"
They both walked to the cafeteria.
"I want to buy an ice cream, do you want?" Kyuhyun said.
Yoona nodded her head.
"Okay, wait here,"
Kyuhyun went to buy ice cream for himself and for Yoona. While Yoona sitting wait for Kyuhyun. Suddenly someone called her.
"Yoong,"
Yoona turned to face him. It was Donghae.
"Yoong, please forgive me," he said, hugging Yoona. Yoona surprised.
"Oppa, what are you doing?"
"I'm asking for your forgiveness,"
"Oppa, let me go,"
"No way. Yoona, you know I love you, please forgive me, I beg to you,"
Yoona fell silent to hear Donghae’s words. Tears began to fall down on her cheek. She really missed Donghae.
"Yoona,"
"I’m already forgive you oppa,"
Donghae took off his arms and stared at Yoona.
"Yoong,"
Yoona smiled.
"Oppa forgive me, I was acting selfish,"
Donghae smile at Yoona and hugged her again.
"I promise from now on I will be watching you,"
"I really miss you, oppa," Yoona said as she hug him back.
Meanwhile, without their knowing, Kyuhyun who had just returned after buying ice cream, see them from afar. He immediately left the place. For some reason he felt pain in his heart when he saw the two of them hugging. He continued to walk aimlessly, no matter that both of ice cream in his hand began to melt. He did not even pay attention to the course and bump the people who passed him.
"Aah, my clothes,"
Kyuhyun bump to a girl and accidentally drop ice cream on her shirt.
"Yah Cho Kyuhyun, can you walk more carefully?"
It was Jessica. Kyuhyun then looked at her.
"Aish, look my clothes full of your damn ice cream," Jessica said as she wiped her dress with a tissue.
"Jessica,"
"MWO?"
"What do you want exactly?"
"MWO? What do you mean?" Jessica said, now she looked at Kyuhyun.
"You plan to grab Donghae hyung from Yoona right?" Kyuhyun said coldly.
"Well, what do you care?" Jessica smiled slyly.
"For your informatiob, this time Donghae hyung is serious. He loves Yoona. So, do not ever dare to touch Yoona!" Kyuhyun said as he glared at Jessica.
"Aw, are you trying to threaten me?"
Jessica felt amuse by Kyuhyun’s threat. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun silent as he stared at Jessica.
"Well, what you say is true. I do plan to make Donghae back to my side. But this is my business, so you have no right to interfere," Jessica said, pushing Kyuhyun's body. She started walking away from Kyuhyun. But then she turned and looked at Kyuhyun.
"Cho Kyuhyun, I think it is better you take care of your problem. I hear now Seohyun has officially become Yonghwa’s girlfriend." Jessica said, smiling slyly. She then re-run leaving Kyuhyun.
Kyuhyun silent hearing Jessica’s words.. He could not believe that. His hands were shaking. Then he ran to his car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! ^^

I want to say thanks to all readers, subscribers, and commenters, kekeke

Thanks for supporting me ^^

This is chapter 11, I hope you like it

And, the most I wanted to say is

SAENGIL CHUKAE LEE DONGHAE ^^

I wish you're always succes and stay healthy