Sorry, I don't mean it

You're My Destiny

Kyuhyun lay down on his bed. The night was very quiet. Only sound of rain is heard by him. Kyuhyun then remembered Yoona. He then looked out the window and saw Yoona was running in the rain. Kyuhyun sat down on his bed, then he lay down. Then he got up again.
"Aish!" He then took his jacket and went out.

Yoona walked out of
Kyuhyun's house. She ran in the rain. She didnt think of anything, she just wanted to arrive in her house as quick as possible. As she was walking, suddenly there was a car speeding toward her, but Yoona ignored it.
"Hey, come up to the car!" Said the man from the car. Yoona looked into the car.
"Kyuhyun?"
"Is this the right time to be surprised? Hurry up!" Kyuhyun said. Yoona obeyed.
"Aish, why the hell are you can only displeases me?"
"Mianhae." Yoona said as she bowed her head. She was shivering because her whole body was wet. Kyuhyun then saw Yoona.
"Are you wet?" Kyuhyun said. Yoona nodded her head. Kyuhyun opened his jacket.
"Take off your clothes." Kyuhyun said.
"NE?" Yoona said was shocked.
"Take off your clothes, and then replace it with this. Aish, you!" Kyuhyun said while giving his jacket to Yoona.
"Oh. . " Yoona said as she bowed her head, embarrassed. She then took the jacket given by Kyuhyun.
"Haha,
what are you thinking I will doing to you?" Kyuhyun said with a laugh.
"Yah, then what you told me to undress in front of you? Aish, ert!" Yoona raised her voice.
"I. . I will close my eyes." Kyuhyun said, closing his eyes, blushing. Yoona saw Kyuhyun, make sure he really closed his eyes.
"Dont peek!"
"I'm not!"
Yoona then started to take her clothes off. Occasionally she glanced at Kyuhyun, afraid if he peeked. She then put on Kyuhyun's jacket in her body. After that, Yoona saw Kyuhyun. He still closes his eyes.
"He looks cute when his eyes closed." Yoona murmured.
"Yah, are you done? Why so long?" Kyuhyun asked, his eyes still closed.
"Keep on, close your eyes." Yoona replied.
"Are you finished yet?" Kyuhyun said.
"Keep close your eyes, because you're not annoying when you close your eyes." Yoona replied. Kyuhyun opened his eyes and saw Yoona who was looking at him with a smile.
"Aish, you!" Kyuhyun grumbled. They were both silent for a moment, feeling awkward.
"So next time bring an umbrella each will go. So not displeases me." Kyuhyun said broke the silence.
"I didnt ask for help."
"Aish, I already help you, you should say thank you." Kyuhyun said. Yoona stuck her tongue out at Kyuhyun.
"Um, well, let's get you home." Kyuhyun said. He began to run his car.

Along the way, their car suddenly stopped.
"What happen?" Yoona asked.
"Molla" Kyuhyun go out to check the car.

After a while, he got into the car with wet clothes.
"Aish, what the ing car!"
"What happen?"
"Leaky rear tire."
"MWO? Aish, eottoke? "
"Now is 23.30, the garage would have been closed. Outside it was still raining heavily, so. . " Kyuhyun stared
at Yoona for a moment.
"We spent the night here."
"MWO? Are you kidding?"
"Then do you want to walk home under the rain? It's late at night!" Kyuhyun said impatiently. Yoona only pouted her lips.
"Huh, did I want to stay here with you? Aish, I was supposed to let you go home alone. Aisshh" Kyuhyun said. Yoona was still silent. Suddenly Kyuhyun opened the shirt he was wearing. Yoona was shocked to see it.
"Yah, what are you doing?" Yoona said as she closed her eyes.
"My clothes wet, I dont want to get sick just because of this." Now Kyuhyun just wearing a singlet. Yoona still closes her eyes.
"Yah, why are you closing your eyes like that?" Kyuhyun said. Yoona still closes her eyes. Kyuhyun smiled evilly, he leaned closer to Yoona.
"Do you want me to do something to you?" Kyuhyun whispered into
Yoona's ear. Yoona opened her eyes and saw Kyuhyun very close to her.
"Aaaahhh! ert!" Yoona said while pushing Kyuhyun's body.
"Hahaha, I told you I would not do anything to you, hahaha." Kyuhyun said with a laugh. Yoona bowed her head embarrassed, she blushing.
"Well, let's just close your eyes again. You're so cute when you're like that." Kyuhyun teased.
"Shut up!" Yoona said glaring at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smiled, then he started to close his eyes. Yoona looked at Kyuhyun.
"Are we really going to spend the night here?" Yoona said.
"If you want not to, just go away." Kyuhyun replied as he was closing his eyes. Yoona was silent. There was nothing she could do except stay in the car with Kyuhyun.

An hour passed, Yoona still could not sleep. Yoona saw Kyuhyun, he was asleep. But his body was shivering.
"Are you cold?" Yoona said.
"Hm" said Kyuhyun. Yoona then touch his forehead.
"Looks like you're sick. Just wear your jacket." Yoona.
"Ani, if you open the jacket and then what will you wear?" Kyuhyun said, still shivering. Yoona was silent. She didnt know what to do. She can not bear to see Kyuhyun shivering, but it is also not possible to open the jacket. Yoona then leaned closer to Kyuhyun.
"Here come closer to me."
Yoona said pulling Kyuhyun's body and hugged him. Kyuhyun let him sleep in Yoona's hug.
"Your body is very hot." Yoona said. Yoona tightened his hug on Kyuhyun, trying to make him warm.
"Mianhae, has made you like this." Yoona mumbled. Kyuhyun fell asleep in Yoona's hug. Not long after Yoona fell asleep.

 

Yoona opened her eyes. She felt the weight on her shoulders. Apparently Kyuhyun was still asleep in her hug. She looked out, it was morning.
"Your body is still hot." Yoona mumbled. Yoona then euthanize Kyuhyun on his sat.
"I had to ask for help." Yoona said. She then exited the car to ask for help.
"I just realized, we were in the park overnight." Yoona said, looking around. Suddenly there was someone calling.
"Yoong!"
"Donghae oppa!"
"You're here? Sorry I'm late, I'm late getting up." Donghae said with a shy smile. Yoona didnt understand what Donghae said.
"What do you mean oppa?" Yoona said. Donghae frowned.
"We've already promised to jogging this morning. But why are you wearing an oversized jacket?" Donghae said.
"Promise? Didnt you say you'll pick me up at 3 pm?" Yoona still not understand.
"Didnt you read my message last night?" Donghae asked. Yoona thought for a moment.
"Ah, my phone. . my phone is low battery. "
"Ne?" Donghae still dont understand. Yoona was told everything that happened last night.

"So, where is Kyuhyun now?" Donghae said.
"He was in the car." Yoona replied.
"Then you'd better take his home. I'll find you a taxi. I will take care of Kyuhyun's car." Donghae said.

Yoona was soon back to the car. Apparently Kyuhyun still asleep.
"Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun." Yoona tried to wake up Kyuhyun.
"Hm," Kyuhyun move his body slightly.
"Come, I will bring you home." Yoona said. Kyuhyun opened his eyes a little and looked at Yoona. Yoona then led Kyuhyun out. Not long after they go to Donghae.
"Here, let me help you." Donghae said while helping lead Kyuhyun.
"Well, Kyu are you okay?" Donghae asked to Kyuhyun.
"Hm" Kyuhyun
said. Donghae led Kyuhyun to enter the car.
"Oppa, thank you very much." Yoona said.
"Ne, better if you take Kyuhyun home quickly." Donghae said. Yoona was about to enter the car, but then he called Donghae.
"Oppa. . "
"Ne?"
"I'm sorry I've screwed up your plans."
"Kwaenchana. We can go tomorrow." Donghae said, smiled. Yoona also smiling.
"Okay oppa, I go first." Yoona said and enter the car.


Yoona lay Kyuhyun on his bed assisted by Kyuhyun's maid.
"Miss, thank you so much for bringing young master here. I'll get you some medicine." Said the maid then she goes take the medicine. Yoona looked at Kyuhyun, feeling guilty.
"Babo, you should not have caught up me yesterday. Jeongmal mianhae Cho Kyuhyun." Yoona said as she covering his body with a blanket.
"Miss, this is the medicine." Said the maid already returned.
"Oh, let me do it." Yoona said taking medicine from her.
"Kamsahamnida, ahjumma." then she left them both.
"Kyuhyun, take the medicine first." Yoona said as she straightened up his body, and then he drink the medicine. Kyuhyun closed his eyes still half awake. After that, Yoona layed back Kyuhyun on his bed
"I hope you get better soon, I go home." Yoona said. When Yoona was about to leave Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun suddenly pulled her hand.
"Dont go,"  Kyuhyun
said. Yoona turned around and looked at Kyuhyun.
"Eh?"
"Dont go. Stay here. "
Yoona looked at Kyuhyun, confused. Kyuhyun suddenly pulled her and hugged her. Yoona surprised.
"K. . Kyuhyun. . "
"Please, stay like this."
"B . . but . . "
"Please, dont go! Stay by my side, Seo. . "
Yoona was silent for a moment.
"K. . Kyuhyun, I'm not Seohyun. I'm Yoon. . "
Suddenly Kyuhyun kissed her lips
softly . Yoona was really surprised. She wanted to let go of Kyuhyun's body, but her body could not move. Her heart was pounding. She was stunned and could not believe what was happening. A few moments later, Kyuhyun end his kiss. He stared at Yoona, and only realized that he not kissed Seohyun. Yoona looked at Kyuhyun with a shock face.
"Y . . you? "Kyuhyun didnt know what to say. Yoona touch her lips, and then she woke up.
"Let's just pretend it never happens, I'll go." Yoona said as she bowed her head and left Kyuhyun.
"Y. . Yoona. ." Kyuhyun said. Yoona turned around, and brave herself to looked at Kyuhyun.
"Ne?"
"Mianhae, that was. . "
"K. . kwaenchana. You thought I was Seohyun. Arasso, your mind must have been messed up earlier. Just pretend it never happened." Yoona said as she bowed her head, she felt her cheeks heat up. Kyuhyun is still silent, dont know what to say.
"I'll go," Yoona
said and left Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun stared at Yoona. He was really sorry for what he had done.
"Aisshh" Kyuhyun said as he scrambles his hair.


"Well, Yoong where have you been? And, why are you wearing an oversized jacket?" Yuri said as Yoona arrived at home. But Yoona didnt answer the question and go to her room immediately.
"Aish, Yoong!"

Yoona was lying on her bed. She closed her eyes, thinking of Kyuhyun. She touch her lips, still could not believe what had just happened. When she remembers Kyuhyun, her heart pounding again.
"Aissshhh! Yoong, he didnt mean to do it right. Even he mentioned Seo earlier. So sure he thought I was Seohyun." Yoona said to herself.
"Aissshh! I must be crazy, "
Suddenly Yoona's phone was ringing.
"Oppa?" Yoona said after seeing the Donghae's name in her phone.
"Yeobseyo?"
"Yeobseyo, Yoona-ah, how is Kyuhyun? I already called him, but he didnt answer. "
"Well, he's okay oppa. I've been given medition before I go home, maybe he was asleep." Yoona's cheeks felt hot again when considering Kyuhyun.
"Oh, thank God. I hope he's okay."
"Mianhae oppa,"
"Aish, what are you talking about? Stop blaming yourself Yoong."
"Ne oppa,"
"Well, you'd better going sleep now."
"Ne" Yoona hung up. She closed her eyes, trying to forget Kyuhyun of her mind.