No Other

You're My Destiny

Victoria and her two friends left Yoona. Yoona felt a little hatred to Victoria. She then went into toilet. Inside, Seohyun was picking up the papers scattered on the floor. Yoona then helped Seohyun take the papers.
"Ah Gomawo," Seohyun
said to Yoona.
"Kwaenchanayo?" asked Yoona.
"K. . Kwaenchana," Seohyun said wiping away her tears.
"These papers was torn, it's okay?" Yoona said.
"Well, actually it's a task that will be collected tomorrow, but it's alright, I can do it again." Seohyun replied.
"This much?" Yoona
asked not believe.
"Yes, it's okay, I can do it again. Thank you so much for helping me."
Seohyun replied and left Yoona.
"Seohyun-ssi,"
Seohyun turned and looked at Yoona.
"Ne?"
"Your hair. . "
Seohyun looked at herself in the mirror, and she saw her hair a mess.
"Ah, my hair. Thanks for telling me." Seohyun said as she combs her hair.
"You. . I admire you," Yoona said while looking at Seohyun.
"Eh?"
"You are a beautiful and strong girl, you're a good girl,"
Yoona smiled at Seohyun. Seohyun stared at  Yoona, then smiled.
"Gomawo, you're also a nice girl, mm. . "
"Yoona," Yoona said, smiling at Seohyun.
"You're a nice girl Yoona-ssi," Seohyun said with a smile, then combed her hair again.
"Nice to meet you Yoona-ssi, thank you very much for your help, I go first," Seohyun
said as she bent over to Yoona, then left. Yoona smiled at her. In her heart, she felt sorry for Seohyun.

Once out of the toilet, Yoona was about to go to her class. But suddenly someone called her.
"Im Yoona-ssi,"
Yoona turned to see who called.
"Jessica-ssi?"
Jessica smiled and approached Yoona.
"Nice to meet you Yoona-ssi. Sorry if I'm being not
impolite to you in our previous meeting, but I'll go directly to my purpose," Jessica said with a smile. Yoona looked clueless.
"Are you going out with Donghae oppa?"
"Eh?"
"Just answer the question,"
"I'm not dating him,"
"Really? Good then. Because I plan to make Donghae oppa back to my side." Jessica whispered. Yoona only silence.
"And I dont want anyone else in my way," Jessica whispered
emphasize her words to Yoona. Yoona looked at Jessica and saw Jessica smiled slyly at her.
 
"Well, I'll go Yoona-ssi, annyeong!" Jessica said. Yoona was silent seeing Jessica leave.
"What did she just say?" Yoona said to herself, then she go to her class.

Arriving in class, Yoona see Victoria be right next to Kyuhyun. But Yoona could see clearly that Kyuhyun was annoyed. Yoona sat at her desk, trying to ignore them both.
"Oppa, I heard yesterday you were sick, are you feeling well now?" Victoria said.
"Yeah, I'm fine now," Kyuhyun replied simply.
"Oppa, I brought porridge for you," Victoria
said while give it to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun saw the porridge then give it back to Victoria.
"Ani, someone had given me porridge yesterday. I wouldnt eat porridge now." Kyuhyun said. Hearing that, Yoona's heart pounding again.
"Huh? Nugu?" Victoria said.
"I have many friends, so of course there was they gave it to me."
"Really? It ,"
Suddenly there was someone who called Victoria.
"Victoria!" Said a man. Victoria turned and stared at him.
"Oh you, annyeong!" Said Victoria lazyly.
"Victoria, are you want to listen to my new song?" Said the man went to Victoria and Kyuhyun.
"Ne? Ah, jeongmal mianhae Nichkun, but I'm busy, so I have to go."
Victoria said to the man named Nichkun.
"Oppa, I go first," Victoria
said to Kyuhyun, then kissed his cheek and left them. Kyuhyun was surprised, he didnt think Victoria would do that to him. Yoona and Nichkun also surprised to see it. Not long after Park seosangnim come.
 

After hours of lessons completed, Kyuhyun immediately went out of the classroom.
"How strange, he doesnt bother me today. Didnt even say a word to me," Yoona said as she watched him go.
"Annyeonghasaeyo," said someone on Yoona.
"Oh, annyeonghasaeyo," Yoona said.
"Im Yoona-ssi? Hi, I'm Nichkun. I'm also a student in this class," he said while smiling at Yoona.
"Oh,
but I've never seen you before,"
"Well, yes it is because I just got back from Thailand."
"Oh,"
"Are you going home?" Nichkun asked, smiling at
Yoona again. Yoona nodded her head.
"Then, let's go out together," Nichkun
said. Yoona and Nichkun walked out of class together.
"I heard you're pretty close to Kyuhyun?" Nichkun asked to Yoona.
"Eh? Ah, aniyo. We even fight a lot," Yoona said.
"Really? It's hard to make friends with him." Nichkun said.
"Waeyo?" Yoona
asked looking at Nichkun.
"Because, he's selfish. Probably because he comes from a wealthy family, so he did so. You can see for yourself, he has no friends, except Donghae and Seohyun. Oh yeah, I heard that even Seohyun also broke up with him. I was sure Seohyun also can not stand him." Nichkun said. Hearing that, Yoona just silent. She didnt expect that Cho Kyuhyun has no friends.
"But it seems to be very good if you want to be friends with him. However, he was also the man who needs a friend, right?" Nichkun said smiled at Yoona. Yoona smiled back.
"Ah, I have
theater exercise today. Yoona-ssi I'm sorry, I had to go first today. Next time we going home together." Nichkun said.
"Ah, it's okay."
"Well, I go first," Nichkun
said and left Yoona.
 

Yoona was waiting for a bus at the bus stop, suddenly a girl sitting next to her.
"Oh, Seohyun-ssi?" Yoona said.
"Oh, Yoona-ssi, annyeonghasaeyo," Seohyun said with a smile.
"Did you also go home with a bus?" Yoona said.
"Yeah, my driver cant pick me up today," Seohyun
said. Yoona nodded her head.
"Why you
not go home with Kyuhyun?" Yoona said. Seohyun stared at Yoona. Yoona then looked away. She realized she had been asking the wrong question. Seohyun bowed her head. She didnt answer Yoona's question.
"Hm, we can go home by bus together," Yoona
said still feel awkward. Seohyun smiled at Yoona.
"Are you Kyuhyun's
friend?" Seohyun said. Yoona nodded her head.
"I'm his classmates," Yoona
said.
"Oh that, I'm happy finally
Kyuhyun have a friend besides Donghae oppa," Seohyun said, staring at Yoona. Yoona stared back at Seohyun.
"Be kind to him. Although he looks rude, but actually he is gentle and lonely. He prefer to playing starcraft than chatting with other people, so he didnt have any friends. I hope Yoona-ssi could be a good friend to him." Seohyun said while holding
Yoona's hands.
"Ah, but my relationship with Kyuhyun didnt like. . " Yoona's words interrupted by the arrival of a man.
"Seo" the man said. Seohyun and Yoona had her eyes on him.
"Yonghwa?" Seohyun said and stood up. She seemed surprised by the arrival of a man named Yonghwa.
"Hi Seo! Did you miss me? I miss you so much," he said as he hugged Seohyun.
Seohyun become more surprised after she gets a hug from Yonghwa. Yoona was silent looking at them.
"Are you going home?" Yonghwa said as he let go of his arms. Seohyun nodded her head.
"By yourself? Where is Kyuhyun?"
"Oppa, when did you come back here?" Seohyun changed the subject.
"Oh, I just got home two days ago,"
"Why didnt you tell me?"
"I want to give a surprise to you, but we unexpectedly met here. Hey Seo, come accompany me to lunch," Yonghwa
said. Seohyun stared at Yonghwa, then nodded her head, smiling.
"Yoona-ssi, sorry I cant go home with you, excuse me," Seohyun
said as she bent over to Yoona. Yoona just smiled. They both went left Yoona.
 

Arriving in front of her house, Yoona saw a car parked in front of her house. She then looked around looking for the owner of the car.
"Oh, Yoong! You've come?" Donghae suddenly came from behind her.
"Oppa?"
"I've been waiting for you. Come on in! "
"But where are we going oppa?"
"Come, come!"
"But it was almost night,"
"Shh," Donghae push Yoona to get into his car.

On the way Donghae didnt say anything.
"Oppa, where are we actually going?" Yoona said.
"Just wait," Donghae
said smiled at Yoona.
 

An hour later, they arrived at a park. But since it was dark, Yoona couldnt see clearly around.
"Oppa, where
are we actually?" Yoona said.
"Come follow me," Donghae said and began to walk. Yoona followed him
. The night was very beautiful, the stars scattered across the sky. But it was not enough to illuminate the park. The park was still dark.
"Why are the lights in this park is turn off?" Yoona muttered.
"Yoona, keep walking forward, I need to take something." Donghae said suddenly and left Yoona.
"But oppa, oppa!" Yoona calling Donghae, but Donghae ignored. Yoona then walked back to the front. Not long after she saw a light in front of her. Yoona quicken her steps. After closer, she saw someone there. Yoona walk more faster.


 

Neo gateun saram tto eopseo juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeohdeongeol eodiseo Channi
Neo gatchi joheun gatchi joheun saram saram neo neo neo gatchi joheun ma Eum gatchi joheun seonmul
Neomu dahaeng yes aesseo neorel jikyeojul Geu sarami baro naraseo eodiseo Channi
Na gatchi haengbokhan nom nom na na gatchi haengbokhan gatchi unneun geureon choegoro haengbokhan nom
Neoui ttatteuthan Geu soni chagapge, chagapge shikeo isseul ttae
Neoui ganghaetdeon Geu nal ma eumi karopge sangcheo badasseul ttae
Jaba Naega julge anajulge salmyeoshi, geugeoseuro jakeun iroman dwendamyeon johgesseo
Eonjena deo maneun Geol haejugo shipeun neon nae mam da mollado dwae
Gaseumi sorichyeo marhae jayuro-un nae yeonghon
Cheo-eumui Eonjena imaeum euro neoreul saranghae georeo watdeon shiganboda nameun nari deo manha
---
There's no one like you, even if I look around it's just like that, where else to look for?
A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you
How lucky that I'm the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for?
A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, the guy with the happiest smile like me
Your two warm hands gets cold when I'm cold
Your heart that used to be strong Becomes sensitive when I'm hurt
Take my hands silently, hold me silently, I'm only wishing for such little comforts
You do not know my heart that wanted to do more just for you
Call out my heart, free my soul
It always felt like the first time, these remaining days are more than the time that I came to love you


 

When finished singing the song, Donghae stood up and put his guitar. He stood among the candles around him that form heart shape. He then smiled at Yoona. Yoona couldnt hold back her tears. He was really touched by what Donghae did. Yoona then walked over to Donghae.
"Oppa. . "
Donghae smiled sweetly at Yoona.
"Oppa. . "
"Are you impressed?"
Yoona looked at Donghae, tears falling down on her cheek again.
"Yah, I'm trying to make you happy, but why are you crying?" Donghae said and leaned to
Yoona. He then knelt in front of her and pulled out a rose.
"Im Yoona, will you be my girlfriend?" Donghae said as he gave the rose to Yoona. Yoona was surprised to see it.
"Oppa, are you serious?"
"Of course. Yoong I beg you accept this flower if you say yes." Donghae said as he bowed his head. Yoona smiled. She couldnt hold back her tears, tears of happiness. Yoona then stepped closer to Donghae. She then took the rose from Donghae. Donghae then lifted his head and stared at Yoona. Yoona smiled sweetly at him.
"Is this true? I'm not dreaming?" Donghae said didnt believe.
"Of course oppa, should I pinch your cheeks?" Yoona said with a chuckle. Donghae stood up and held Yoona's
hands.
"Gomawo Yoona-ah,"
Donghae then hugged Yoona. Yoona hugged back.
"Saranghae," Donghae whispered.
"Nado saranghae, oppa"
Donghae then stared at Yoona and kissed her forehead.