I'm really sorry

You're My Destiny

Kyuhyun's POV
I opened my eyes. I don’t know why I felt headache. I look around. Where am I? I want to stand up and figure out where I was, but my headache not let me to, so I sat back on the sofa. I tried to remember what had happened last night, but it’s useless. I don’t remember anything.
"I'm home,"
Suddenly I heard the sound of a girl who enters the house. Who is she? Actually where am I?
"You? What are you doing here? "
How shocked she was when she saw me. I looked at her. Trying to remember who she is.
"Where is Yoona?"
Yoona? Wait, is this Yoona’s house? So I've been here all night?
"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun! Don’t just silent, answer my question, or should I go to the police because you have entered my house without permission,"
"Who are you?"
I know I said something stupid, but I really don’t remember who she is.
"Yah, you're in my house, but you don’t know who I am? Aish, what kind of person are you? Anyway, now quickly tell where is Yoona?"
"Yoona?"
The girl looked at me. Looks like she has run out of patience. She walked and stood in front of me.
"Cho Kyuhyun-ssi, I'm Kwon Yuri, Yoona’s cousin. This is the house where Yoona and I live. I wanted to ask you, why did you get here? And where is Yoona?"
I was dumbfounded by her words. So it's true, last night I was at Yoona’s home. But why did I get here? And where is Yoona?
"I don’t know, I don’t remember anything," I said.
The girl looked at me didn’t believe it.
"Aish," she said desperately.
I turned back around. Try to recall what happened last night. Ah yes, I remember the last night I was drunk. But, what makes me drunk?
Suddenly I heard the sound of people entering the house. Yuri and I take our eyes of the girl.
"Yoong!" Yuri shouted and ran towards her. Yoona stared at Yuri then turned stared at me. While I just stood staring at her like a fool.
"Yah Yoong, where have you been? Why is your face so pale?" Yuri said as she touch Yoona’s face. Yoona still looking at me. She was pale and her eyes were swollen, seems she has been crying all night.
"Yoong, exactly what’s wrong with you? What happened yesterday? Why Kyuhyun get here?" Yuri ask impatiently.
"Ask him by yourself," Yoona said, still staring at me. I was embarrassed. Why is she looking at me like that? Her gaze was said that she was mad at me.
"Um, Yoona. ." I tried to say something to her but Yuri suddenly cut me off.
"I've asked him, but he says he doesn’t remember anything," Yuri said.
Yoona looked at me and walked over to me.
"Kyuhyun, let's get out of here,"
Yoona took my hand, I walk followed. While Yuri looked at us confused.
 

Yoona let go of my hand once we were outside the house. She stood in front of me, her head bowed, and she sighed. What happened to her?
"Yoona,"
"Kyuhyun, you'd better go home," she said without looking at me. I held her hand, trying to make her look at me.
"Yoona, what happened to you? Why is your face so pale? Have you been crying? "
She still bowed her head. I further don’t understand. She remained silent and didn’t answer my question.
"Is it because Donghae hyung?"
She then looked at me sharply.
"Do you really not remember anything what happened last night?"
I tried to remember everything again. But, damn. I can’t remember anything. I shook my head. Yoona sighed again. She remove her hands from my grasp.
"You'd better go home now,"
She then walked back to her house.
"Yoona, wait. I'm sorry, I can’t remember anything. But can you explain to me, what happened?"
She stopped.
"Go home, there's nothing to explain."
She then re-run. I'm still speechless and look at her until she entered her house.
I'm getting frustrated. Why Yoona be mad at me? Why I can’t remember anything?


I sat at my bench. Occasionally I glanced at Yoona’s bench. I still dont understand why Yoona suddenly being cold to me. And unfortunately, I still can’t remember what happened that night. I turn my gaze out the window, and I saw Seohyun. Ah yes, I remember, I had a fight with Seohyun before I get drunk. And Seohyun is now officially become Yonghwa’s girlfriend, and that's what makes me so angry so I drunk like that. Then what? I pause and think harder to recall what happened afterwards. After that, what happened after that?
"Hey, Cho Kyuhyun!"
Suddenly Nichkun had just come calling. What the business does he call me? I looked at him.
" Do you know what Yoona was sick?"
"MWO? Yoona’s sick?" I said shocked. I dont think Yoona is really in a serious problem.
"Yes, she's sick. She sent me a message today that she will not attend the class. "
I was silent. I didn’t know what had happened to her so she could get sick like that. Do something about Donghae hyung? Or maybe, something happened that night? Something because of me?
"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, you have not answered my question? Do you know what Yoona was sick? "
I got up from my bench and ignoring Nichkun’s questions. I then walked out of the classroom.
"Kyuhyun, Yah where are you going?"
Nichkun screaming calling me, but I still ignored him. I have to meet someone, Donghae hyung.

 

Donghae's POV
I walked into my classroom. I opened my phone. 88 messages and 23 missed calls. Almost all of the messages and the call is from Yoona. After that night, I never check my phone.
 

"Oppa, where are you? Why did you not come yet?"
"Oppa, I hope you come soon. I'm scared,"
"Oppa, please come,"
"Oppa, why didn’t you come last night?"
"Are you okay?"
"Oppa, I'm very worried about you
,"
 

I am speechless after reading some of the messages from Yoona. Is she okay? Actually, I really wanted to meet her. But, every time I think of that incident, I became very angry. So I think I still can meet her.

Arriving in front of my class, I suddenly saw Kyuhyun standing in front of my class. What was he doing there?
I walked into my classroom. Pretend not to see him. I was very angry with him, and I guess I'm not wanting to talk or meet him. But he noticed my arrival.
"Hyung!"
I stop my steps for a moment, and then re-run.
"Hyung, wait!"
He called me again and grabbed my arm. I turned to look at him.
"What do you want?" Resentment was evident in my voice.
"Hyung, why are you talking coldly like that?"
I'm getting annoyed at him. Why does he act as if nothing happened.
"Tell me quickly what do you want?"
"Did you fight with Yoona?"
Mwo? What did he say? How dare he ask me about that.
"There is a concern do you ask me about that?"
"Aniyo, just. . Yoona looks like she was not good. Even today she is not attending class,"
"What do you care? Why are you so concerned with Yoona? What exactly is your relationship with her?"
"We are friends, and the last time I saw her. ."
"Friends? Friends you say? Then what else you want to say? Last time you saw her, you kiss her? That's what you want to tell me?"
I really lost my patience. Why does he act as if he is innocent. He paused, seemingly shocked by what I had just said.
"Hyung, what do you mean?"
"Yah, stop behaving as if nothing happen Cho Kyuhyun! Are not you drunk that night, and then you come to Yoona’s home and you kiss her?"

 

Kyuhyun's POV
 "Friends? Friends you say? Then what else you want to say? Last time you saw him, you kiss her? That's what you want to tell me?"
Deg! I kissed Yoona? Actually what's Donghae hyung was said? Why would he say something like that.
"Hyung, what do you mean?"
"Yah, stop behaving as if nothing happen Cho Kyuhyun! Are not you drunk that night, and then you come to Yoona’s home and you kiss her?"
I was silent. Suddenly I remember what all happened last night. I remeber while Yoona took me into her house, while Yoona gave a glass of water for me, as I held her hand, and when I was. . . kiss her.
"Why are you silent? What you just did Kyu? Are you secretly love Yoona?"
"Hyung, it's not like what you think. I. ."
"Enough Kyu. I'm sick of hearing your words."
"Hyung!"
Donghae hyung ignored my calls and going left  me. Now all is clear. The reason why Yoona was act cold to me and the reason why Donghae hyung was so angry to me. Aish, Cho Kyuhyun why you can act stupid like that?


Yoona's POV
I kept looking at my phone. Wish there was a call or a message from Donghae oppa. I kept wondering why he didn’t answer my message. What happened to him? Is he okay? Is he mad at me? But why? In fact, the last time we met, we just fine. I try to contact him. But still, he didn’t pick up the phone. Aish, oppa what happened to you?
I kicked a small stone in front of me. I was walking at the park. The park which remind me about Donghae oppa and also about. . . Kyuhyun. Aish, why he always comes to my mind. I hate it. Why is he so stupid that he doesn’t remember what happened at that night. After making me cry all night, why he can behave like that to me. I ing hate Cho Kyuhyun!
I sat on a bench near the pond. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
"Yoona,"
Suddenly a voice startled me. A familiar voice. I opened my eyes and looked over to find out who the owner of that voice.
"Kyuhyun,"
I was a little surprised by his arrival. Why would he be here? Why does he always find me in the park. I turn my gaze to the pond in front of me.
"Can I sit here?"
I didn’t answer and just shifted in my seat so he could sit next to me. I'm still mad at him.
"Why you don’t attend class today? I heard you were sick,"
I was silent and bowed my head. My lips felt heavy to answer his question.
"Why do you always come here whenever you're sad?"
I turned to look at him. What would he talk about?
"What are you doing here?" I said coldly.
He looked at me doubtfully. I was silent waiting for his answer.
"Well, I. . I'm looking for you,"
"What are you looking for me?"
"Yoona, I'm sorry. That night, I was. ."
"Oh, so now you just get remember everything?"
He paused. I stared at him. I wonder what he would say.
"I, that night I had, I didn’t realize, I'm sorry,"
Mwo? How was he apologized to me so easily. I still looked at him sharply, while he bowed his head. Guilt radiated from his eyes.
"That's what you're saying?"
He paused. I got up from my seat.
"Well, then, I must go."
I want to go left, but suddenly he was holding my arm.
"Yoona, wait!"
I stop my steps.
"Mianhae, jeongmal mianhaeyo,"
"Why would you do that to me?" I said, turned to face him. He looked at me deeply.
"That night, I was very drunk. I didn’t realize I did it. . I'm sorry,"
"Wae? Do you think I was Seohyun? "
He paused. I walked away.
"Didn’t you say we are friends?"
I stop to hear his words. Friends, yes, we're friends but. . .
"Please, dont leave me,"
I'm speechless to hear his words. Why it was so heavy like when he said that we were friends. I looked at the sky, trying to hold back my tears.
"I don’t have anyone else. Seohyun already left me, and I’m sure Donghae hyung was really hate me because my stupidity."
I was silent. Trying to digest what was Kyuhyun said.
"MWO? What do you say? So, Donghae oppa already know about it?" I said as I looked back at Kyuhyun.
"Yoona. . ."
"I hate you, Cho Kyuhyun!"
I ran away. Tears began to shed on my cheeks. So why Donghae oppa not call me was because he  already knew it. But, how could he?

 

Kyuhyun's POV
"I hate you, Cho Kyuhyun!"
I opened my mouth, trying to call her. But I just let her go. Yoona hated me. Why I felt heartache when I heard it. Yoona, dont leave me. You're the only one I have. I dont have anyone else.