Drama

You're My Destiny

Kyuhyun drove his car lazily. He was not in his mood to do anything today. He got out of the car, after park it.

"Oppa!"

Victoria called him. Kyuhyun looked at her, but he ignored her. Suddenly his attention distracted by Seohyun who just got out of a car.

"Seohyun!" Kyuhyun call her and ran towards her.

 "Oppa," she said, staring at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun holding Seohyun’s hands.

"Oppa,"

"Seo, I really miss you. . "

Suddenly a man came out of the Seohyun’s car.

"Seo, let's go. Oh you, Cho Kyuhyun?" The man said surprised to see Kyuhyun.

Seohyun and Kyuhyun glanced at him.

"Yonghwa?" Kyuhyun said.

"Yes, hi long time no see. Pleased to meet you," Yonghwa said as he patted Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

Kyuhyun stared at Yonghwa with an unreadable expression.

"Why are you here?" Kyuhyun said sarcastically.

"Hahaha, of course I came back here. Korea is my home. And Kyu, you've already broke up with Seohyun, right?" Yonghwa said as he pull Seohyun’s hand.

Seohyun just silent. She did not know what to do. Kyuhyun glared at Yonghwa and then stared at Seohyun.

"So, is this because of him, so you wanted to break up with me?" Kyuhyun said.

"Oppa," Seohyun did not know what to say.

"Kyuhyun, you are broke up is Seohyun’s choice. I hope you can appreciate that." Yonghwa said.

Kyuhyun stared back at Yonghwa. He was really upset. Suddenly Victoria came holding Kyuhyun’s hands.

"Oppa, what are you doing here? Let's get inside." Victoria said spoiled.

Kyuhyun surprised by a sudden of Victoria’s presence. Seohyun paused to see them.

"Oppa, it looks like you had found someone who substitute me," Seohyun said while holding her tears.

"MWO? Aniyo, it's did not like what you think. . "

"Yonghwa, let's get out of here," Seohyun said as she pulling on his hand. Tears fall to her cheek. Yonghwa runs follow Seohyun, still looking up at Kyuhyun and Victoria.

"Aissshhh!" Kyuhyun said frustrated as he scrambles his hair.

"Oppa," Victoria said to Kyuhyun.

"Aish, shut up Vic. Stay away from me!" Kyuhyun said and walked away.

Victoria looked at Kyuhyun and smiled slyly.

 

"Oppa, open your mouth," Yoona said to Donghae.

"Aaaa. . "

"How it taste?"

"Hm, it's really delicious. Thank you Yoong," Donghae said as he her hair.

Yoona replied with a smile. They both were in Yoona’s class.

"Oh, the people who in love is really beautiful," suddenly Nichkun came toward them. Yoona and Donghae stared at him.

"Aish, I know you are jealous, Khun," Donghae said and smiled at Nichkun. Then they all laughed.

"Khun, do you want to taste it?" Yoona said while picking up a spoonful of rice on Nichkun.

"Ah, aniyo. Actually I wanted to taste your food, but I'm afraid Donghae will kill me after you've popped it to me," Nichkun teased Donghae. Donghae glared at Nichkun. Then Yoona and Nichkun laugh.

"Hae, can I borrow Yoona?" Nichkun said to Donghae.

"MWO?" Donghae said surprised.

Nichkun back laughing at Donghae’s expression.

"Hahaha, look at how his expression?" Nichkun said still laughing. Yoona also laughed see her boyfriend.

"Aish, why do you love to tease me anyway?" Donghae said a little annoyed.

"Aniyo Hae, you are too seriously about what I said. What I mean is, if I may borrow Yoona to act as Chunhyang?"

"Eh?" Yoona not understand about what Nichkun said.

"Campus art week will be hold next month. And our class will play a drama. Because I am one of the members of the theater group, Park seosangnim told me to pick a story and characters. I've decided to play the drama Chunhyang. And I chose Yoona as Chunhyang." Nichkun said.

Yoona then made eye contact with Donghae.

"Then who would act as Mongryong?" Donghae asked to Nichkun.

" I am of course," Nichkun said proudly.

"MWO? Why it has to be you?" Donghae protested.

"Because I the only who eligible." Nichkun said smiling.

Yoona stared at Donghae who was thinking.

"Well, as long as it's an act, then I will allow it. But Yoong, are you willing to be Chunhyang?" Donghae said.

Yoona looked at Nichkun, and she nodded her head.

"Oh really? You agree? Oh, thank goodness. I will promptly tell this to Park seosangnim." Nichkun said as he stand up.

"Ah Donghae, I heard your class will participate the campus art week by show off modern dance. And it looks like you will be paired with Jessica." Nichkun said.

Yoona and Donghae paused heard it, they make eye contact again.

"Really?" Donghae said to Nichkun.

"Yes, I know it from Eunhyuk. He was one member of the dance group, right?"

Donghae nodded his head. Yoona still looking at Donghae.

"Well, I’ll go first. I must tell Park seosangnim," Nichkun said and left them.

"Oppa," Yoona said to Donghae. She was concerned.

"Calm Yoong, this would be fine. Believe me," Donghae said  as he holding her hands. Donghae looked at Yoona, trying to convince her.

Kyuhyun suddenly come and sit on his bench. He does not know why he felt annoyed to see Donghae who was holding Yoona's hand.

"Yah, can you stop your lovey dovey in public place?" Kyuhyun said to both of them.

Yoona and Donghae realized Kyuhyun’s arrival, they immediately make a distanced between them.

"Ah Kyu? You’re come?" Donghae said awkwardly.

"Tch, even you did not realized my arrival," Kyuhyun said sarcastically.

Donghae smiled at Kyuhyun, then back at Yoona.

"Yoong, I go back to my classroom. I'll see you later at lunch, okay?" Donghae said. He then kissed Yoona’s cheek. Yoona just smiled and waved at Donghae. Kyuhyun snorted see them both. Not long after Park seosangnim and Nichkun come.

"Hey Yoong!" Nichkun said smiled at Yoona and sat beside her bench.

Yoona just smiled to him.

"Hey Kyu, you seem not happy today," Nichkun said to Kyuhyun.

Yoona looked at Kyuhyun.

"Mind your own business," Kyuhyun said sarcastically.

"Whoa, you're so grumpy," Nichkun said.

Kyuhyun ignored him. Yoona was still staring at Kyuhyun, trying to guess what he was thinking.


"Good morning. Today, I have an announcement for you. Next month we will participate in campus art week. And our class is going to play a drama." Park seosangnim said suddenly.

The entire student become excited when they heard the announcement from Park seosangnim. Yoona and Nichkun smiled and exchanged glances. While Kyuhyun look at them both suspiciously.

"Please be quiet all. I entrust Nichkun about our drama, because Nichkun is one member of the theater group. We also agreed that our class will play Chunhyang. "

The whole class become more noisy when they heard Park seosangnim’s words.

"Shh, please calm down! We'll play drama Chunhyang. And that who would be act as Chunhyang is Yoona."

"Waaahh," the whole class turned they sights on Yoona, including Kyuhyun. Yoona just smiled sheepishly.

"Then who's going to act as Mongryong? I wish I’m the one who chosen," Yesung said.

"Huuuu," a whole class shouted to Yesung.

"I have decided, that would serve to Mongryong is Nichkun."

"Huu, why was he chosen?"

Nichkun just smiled.

"Shh, calm down guys. I was chosen because I’m the one who suitable to act as Mongryong." Nichkun said proudly.

"Huuuu!"

Kyuhyun glared at Nichkun, then he looked at Yoona. Yoona just smiled at Nichkun.

"Tch, actually what is relationship between the two of them?" Kyuhyun muttered.

"Cho Kyuhyun, you're going to act as governor Byoon," Park seosangnim said.

Kyuhyun shurprised. The whole class looked at Kyuhyun. They were quiet for a moment.

"MWO?" Kyuhyun said.

"Did not you hear? You will act as governor Byoon." Park seosangnim said repeat his words.

"Why it has to be me?" Kyuhyun protested.

"Because I’ve chose you," Nichkun said.

 The whole class now stared at Nichkun. Kyuhyun glared at Nichkun. While Yoona stared at Nichkun not understand.

"What do you mean exactly?" Kyuhyun said to Nichkun.

"I just want our drama become success," Nichkun said lightly.

"But why should. . "

"Enough, Cho Kyuhyun, I hope you can accept this decision. However, you should participate in this drama." Park seosangnim said stop their squabbling.

Kyuhyun was still glaring at Nichkun, while Nichkun smile slyly.

"Nichkun will give you the script, and rehearsal will begin today after hours of lectures." Park seosangnim said.

 

" Hey Yoong, are you ready for our first rehearsal?" Nichkun said to Yoona.

"Well, actually I was a bit nervous. I've never played a drama before." Yoona said nervous.

"Be calm, I'll help you." Nichkun said as he her hair.

Kyuhyun was annoyed to see them.

"Tch, then you should refuse to act as Chunhyang," Kyuhyun said without looking at them.

"I'm not talking to you," Yoona said.

Kyuhyun snorted. Yoona suddenly remember Donghae.

"Ah Khun, can I go out for a while? Donghae oppa is waiting for me now," Yoona said to Nichkun.

"Okay," Nichkun said. Yoona immediately walked out of the room.

 

Yoona walked to the cafeteria. She is looking for Donghae, but he is out of sight.

"Well, he might still be in his class."

Yoona walked to Donghae’s classroom. She tried to look inside his classroom, but suddenly someone pulled her hands from behind.

"What are you doing here?" she was Jessica.

"I'm looking for Donghae oppa,"

"Huh? How dare you?"

Jessica pull Yoona into a deserted corridor. She then pushed her into the ground.

"You? Who are you? How dare you grab Donghae from me?" Jessica said as she grabbed Yoona’s hair. Yoona winced in pain.

"I. . I. . "

"Did not I warn you, I do not want anyone bothering me!" Jessica said as she still grabbing Yoona’s hair.

"But I love him, and he loves me," tears falling down on Yoona’s cheeks.

"Huh, you’re so cocky," Jessica said coldly.

Yoona glared at Jessica and smiled.

"Donghae oppa did not like a rude girl like you," Yoona said and smiled slyly.

Jessica was surprised by what Yoona said.

"How dare you?"

Jessica was about to slap Yoona, but. .

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I’m really bored waiting for these people to practicing drama. I play my PSP to relieve boredom. I kept muttering to myself, why do I have to play in this drama, it displeases me. After a few minutes of waiting, the practice has not started well. I went to the canteen to buy drinks. Once out of the cafeteria, I was about to pass Donghae hyung’s class, to find Yoona. I do not know why all of a sudden I remembered that girl. When I was going to there, I went through the deserted corridors. And suddenly I heard a cry of two women. I walked toward the sound is coming from. And I was so shocked when I saw Yoona fell to the ground. I immediately ran towards her. I hold Jessica’s hand who was about to slapped Yoona.

"What are you doing?" I said to Jessica.

Jessica and Yoona looked at me simultaneously.

"Kyuhyun?" Yoona said. She seemed surprised by my sudden arrival.

Jessica removed her hand from my grip.

"Do not interfere!" she said sarcastically.

"Ha, of course I had to intervene. She is my best friend girlfriend, so I'm partly responsible for her." I said without thinking.

"K. . Kyuhyun. ." Yoona said. She seemed more surprised by my words, but I ignored her. I'm still glaring at Jessica.

"Huh? Since when do you care about others? You had not even considered my existence before. Isn’t that true, Mr. Arrogantly, Cho Kyuhyun?" Jessica said with a sly smile.

I'm really loss my temper.

"I guess you do not need my attention. Because you always do anything so that Donghae hyung give all his attention to you?" I said sarcastically.

"Ah, and now what will you do after Donghae hyung dump you? You're going to intimidate Yoona? So pathetic." I said, smile evilly.

"MWO?"

Jessica seemed upset to hear my words. I ignored her and grabbed Yoona.

"Do not you ever dare to bother her again!" I said to Jessica.

Jessica looked at me sharply. I immediately pulled Yoona and left Jessica. Yoona walked behind me.

"Kyuhyun? What's wrong with you?" Yoona asked me.

I stopped and turned to face her. She hit me, because I suddenly stopped my steps. She looked at me and then bowed her head.

"What's wrong with me? Huh? What's wrong with you?" I said impatiently.

Yoona surprised. She might be surprised because I suddenly shouted at her.

"You, why are you so stupid? Why you just shut up to be treated like that by her," I asked frustrated.

"I. . I. . "

"Aish, if Donghae hyung know this, he would be very angry." I said.

 

Yoona's POV

"Aish, if Donghae hyung know this, he would be very angry."

He then left me. I'm still speechless to see him. I really did not understand him. He can be very caring to me, but a moment later he came back to annoy me, and also make me. . confused.