It's Me

You're My Destiny

“Kyuhyun oppa has goes to Japan.”

“Mwo?”

Yoona stares at Seohyun in disbelief.

“So, you really don’t know?”

Yoona shooks her head weakly. She doesn’t understand, what this all means?

“He said he will tells you. But it seems he’s not.”

“What for he goes to Japan? How long he live there?” Yoona asked impatiently. Her voice trembling.

“Oppa got a scholarship to Japan. Actually he got that scholarship from a year ago, but he said it’s bored to live in Japan so he didn’t take that. But now, I have no idea why he tooks that scholarship, and I also don’t know how long he will live there?”

Suddenly Yoona felt all her body becomes weak. ‘Kyuhyun goes to Japan? For two years? Why he didn’t tell me?’

“Did he really not tells you,Yoona-ssi?”

Yoona shook her heads weakly.

“Yoona-ssi are you okay?” Seohyun said worriedly when she looks that Yoona’s face suddenly become pale.

“Does Donghae oppa also knows about this?” Yoona asked.

Seohyun nods her head.

“When were he goes?” Yoona said as she smiling bitterly.

“This morning, but I don’t know exactly what his flight.”

Yoona stares at notebook that she holds hopelessly. She really wants to cry. Why Kyuhyun didn’t tell her?

“Yoona-ssi, are you sure you’re okay?”

Seohyun’s question makes Yoona back to reality. Yoona nods her head as she smiles at Seohyun.

“I’m fine, Seohyun-ssi.”

“Yoona-ssi, I’m sorry for making you sad.”

Seohyun felt guilty because she doesn’t know that Yoona didn’t know about Kyuhyun.

“No Seohyun-ssi, I’m really thankful because you had tell me about it. Thank you.” Yoona said.

“Yoona-ssi, I really want to accompany you here, but I’m sorry I have a class.”

“Oh, alright then. You don’t have to worry about me.”

Seohyun then leaves Yoona alone. While Yoona still sits quietly in that bench. Stares at notebook in her hand with sadness and anger. She then opens that notebook slowly.

 

This notebook is belong to  Cho Kyuhyun

 

This sentence who wrote in first page. Yoona then continues to open next page.

Nothing special, just some notes about lectures that wrote randomly in some pages. Yoona continues to open next page. When she open one page, there’s something that got her attention.

 

IM YOONA WEIRD! IM YOONA BABO!

 

“Mwo? What is this? Why he wrotes this? Aish!”

Yoona continues to open next page. And, how surprised she was when she saw the picture of her that was writing made by pencil. That picture is very similar to her. Yoona saw the picture intently.

“Is he really drawing this by himself?”

Yoona really touched by that picture. She never suspect that Kyuhyun had interest on her. She becomes more surprised when she opens the next page. She founds the picture of her that was reading a book in that page.

Yoona looks at the picture silently. She feels heats in her cheeks. She continues to open next page, one by one. And again, now is picture of her that was sleeping. So even in the next pages, she always found picture of her that made by pencil.

Yoona can’t hold her tears anymore. Now she knows, Kyuhyun always care about her.

“K . . Kyuhyun . .”

Yoona open the next page. This time it is not an picture, but a poem, oh no, but a song.

 

ibyeoli oneun geol algo isseodo 

geudae ddeonalgga nan sumeul meomchwodo
nunchi motchaen deut utgo isseumyeon 

urireul jinachyeo galkka

nan moreuneun cheok utgo itjiman 

gwaenhi jaggu mali manajigo itjiman
sasil naneun ulgo sipeun maeumbbuingeol 

geureon nuneuro baraboneun neon

Sarangi ireohkae ggeutmeoril boyeodo 

ibyeori eoneusae naege dagawa annyeong insal geonnedo
Ajik naegen neol naeryeonohneun ge

 eoryeoungeol jogeumman siganeul jwo
I can't live without you, My all is in you

 

Even though i know that our parting is approaching

Because you’re leaving i hold my breath

When i smile without realizing it, am i passing us by

Even though pretenting to smile without knowing why…

Truthfully I want to cry

You look into my eyes

It seems our Love is ending like this

before i know it our parting is approaching

You say ”Goodbye”

Letting you go like this is still difficult to me,

please give me a little more time

I can’t live without you,

My all is in you

 

“This song? Is not the song that he had sang in Busan?”

Yoona was silent, reminiscing her memories when she with Kyuhyun in Busan.

 

“This song . . is made by me.”

“Hm, you made this song for someone?”

 

Kyuhyun’s words floating back in her minds. Yoona’s heart keep thumping loudly inside her chest.

“Kyuhyun, do you by any chance made this song for . .”

Yoona doesn’t continue her words. She opens the next page quickly.

And again, she founds the picture of her that was smiling. Below the picture, she notice some writing.

 

You’re pretty but you’re weird

You’re weird but I love you

I love you but you prefer to choose my bestfriend

I’m hurt but I realized if that is you really want, then you’ll happy with him

And I? I’m just your bestfriend, and maybe always to be your bestfriend

Weirdo, you’re fool! Why you can’t feel my heart?

 

DEG!

Yoona feels her heart stops. She covering with her hands.  The blue notebook that she had holds is fall to the ground.

“K . . Kyuhyun . .”

Tears keeps rolled in her cheeks. Now she knows, now she understands. Kyuhyun loves her. And now, she feels regret to make Kyuhyun leaves her.

 

 

16.00

Yoona lays down on her bed. She closed her eyes and holds Kyuhyun’s notebook tightly. She won’t lose that notebook as she lose Kyuhyun.

Slowly, she open her eyes. Then, she reach her phone that lying on her bed since nights.

 

1 Voice Messsage

 

Without thinking, Yoona open the message immediately.

 

“Hey weirdo, I’m sure you had sleep now, so that you didn’t pick my call. I want hear your voice before I’m going actually. But, what can I do? You even didn’t pick my call. Yoona, I want to thank you. Thanks for accept me as your friend. Hm, tough you just treat me as your friend or maybe your bestfriend, but for me you like an angel that God sends to me. Maybe, I’m sound cheesy, but that’s what I feel. Yoona, I like you . . .

 

Her tears flows again when she heard Kyuhyun’s words.

 

. . . I don’t know if I can make your life become more colorful as like you had done to me. Yoona, I hope you can be happy with Donghae hyung. Donghae hyung is a good person, don’t you ever think negative about him. Because I’m pretty sure that he really loves you. Yoona, you know that I’m genius? Haha, I got a scholarship to Japan, and I decide to go there. I hope you can understand why I leave. Tomorrow I will going at 11.00. Yoona, actually is really hard for me to leave Korea, to leave you. If you can come to Incheon tomorrow, maybe I’ll change my mind. You know, is really hard for me to decide if I should go or not. But, if you come and stop me, then I’ll going to stay by your side . . .

 

Once again, Yoona felt a whole her body becomes weak. For a moment she cursed herself, why she didn’t open this message since that morning.

 

. . . Sorry because I didn’t tell you about this personally. I’m afraid I will get loose if I saw you crying. Because I know, you definitely will cry when heard about this news. Sorry for make you crying Yoong. But I’m happy, if you crying it means that you like me too. Haha, tough you don’t love you like you love my hyung. Yoona, maybe I’m too coward because I can say this personally to you, I love you. I’m always hope our relationship can be more than just friend or bestfriend. But you just look at me as your bestfriend. Haha, I’m too much aren’t I?

Yoona, I hope you’re okay while I’m gone. I’m really sure Donghae hyung will takes care of you. Yoona, as time brought us together again, I hope we have been happy with our lives. Goodbye Weirdo! And I really hope you can come tomorrow.”

 

Yoona loses her balance. She fells to the floor. After she heard Kyuhyun’s message, she knows how much he loves her. She never knows if she was so meaningful for him. And finally she realized one thing, she loves Kyuhyun.

 

 

Yoona walks on the park, saw a beautiful scene around her. She sits in bench which located near from the pond.

That bench, is the same bench that she was sitting on when she cried because of Donghae. She then remember how Kyuhyun comes then kneels in front of her to stop her from crying. And since that time, she and Kyuhyun becomes friend.

She has no idea why Kyuhyun knew she was here at that time. Maybe it’s just coincidence, or maybe it’s a destiny for her, and for him. Maybe Kyuhyun is angel that God sent to Yoona.

Yoona smiles when she remember that memories. But in the same time, her tears rolled down on her cheeks.

“Kyuhyun, you’re fool! Why you didn’t tell me earlier? And how fool I am, why I didn’t realize it earlier?”

Yoona keeps cursed herself. During this time she also loves Kyuhyun, but she instead makes him walked away from her. If only, she heard what Yuri have said to her. If only, yesterday she came to stop Kyuhyun. If only she had a chance to say that she loves him too. If only . . .

“Yoona . .”

Yoona stands up after she heard someone called her name. She turned and smiling hopefully at the man who called her.

“Kyuhyun?”

But, suddenly her smile fades away from his beautiful face. While disappointment visible in his handsome face when he heard that Yoona called Kyuhyun’s name.

“Oh, Donghae oppa,” Yoona said softly.

Yoona bowed her head and back to her position before. Donghae then sits beside her.

“I come to your house, but Yuri said that you’re here.” Donghae said as he stares at Yoona.

“Hm,” Yoona said shortly.

Donghae feels something different in her. And suddenly, he feels scared to lose Yoona at the same time.

“Yoong, what’s wrong with you? Anything happen? Are you sick?” Donghae asked worriedly.

Yoona shooks her head.

“Then why do you look gloomy like that. Hey, don’t frown like that, you’re not pretty anymore if you did so.” Donghae said, tries to comfort her.

Yoona stares at her boyfriend and smiles at him. Then she leaned her head on Donghae’s shoulder. Donghae hugged Yoona tightly in response.

“Yoong tell me, what’s wrong?”

“Ani, I’m fine oppa.”

Donghae stares at Yoona who still in his arms.

“Is this all because of  . . Kyuhyun? Do you miss him?” Donghae said, seems hesitate.

Yoona lifts her head up and found Donghae stares at her deeply. She knows, she can’t lies to him. Then, Yoona nods her head weakly.

Donghae can feel pain in his heart. But he tries to holding back his pain. He caress her hair gently and smiles at her.

“Arasso. Calm down Yoong, Kyuhyun will be come back.”

“I hate him.”

“Huh?”

“I hate Kyuhyun! I hate Cho Kyuhyun!”

“Hey, why all of sudden you being like this?”

“He’s a liar,”’

Donghae loosen his arms then cupped Yoona’s face, makes her stares at him.

“Yoong, calm down,”

“He lied. He said he will always be by my side, but now he leaves me.”

Yoona buried her face in Donghae’s chest. Donghae was silent. Is really painful to him when he heard she crying in his arms. He tightening his arms. While Yoona keeps crying in Donghae’s arms.

A moment later Yoona releases her body from Donghae’s arms. Donghae put her hair away from her beautiful face and then sweeps her tears. He then kissed her eyes gently.

“Yoona-ah, be honest to me. Do you love Kyuhyun?”

DEG!

Yoona stares at Donghae, hesitant. She doesn’t know what to say. For a moment, feels regret because she had cry in front of him.

“Yoong, please be honest to me.”

Yoona swallowed hard, then nods her head.

Donghae bowed his head. His hands still in her face. His heart broken.

“Oppa, please forgive me.”

Yoona really felt guilty. She knows, Donghae is a perfect boyfriend. Many girls wanted him to be hers, and how lucky she is that Donghae had chosen her.

Yoona kissed his lips gently, shortly. A sweet kiss, but Donghae’s heart says otherwise. Bitter.  He can’t feels love from that kiss, not like their first time.

“Oppa, I’m your girlfriend. You don’t need to scared to lose me, because I will always be your side.” Yoona said it softly, though in her heart she wants to be with Kyuhyun.

Donghae lifts his head up and stares at Yoona. Sadness visible from their eyes. Donghae looked up at the sky, tries his hard to holding back his tears.

“Oppa . .”

Donghae stares back at Yoona and smiles. Now is his turn to kiss her in the lips gently. Yoona closed her eyes. She can feels his sadness and anger.

“Yoona, I love you. And I want you to be happy.”

“I’m happy with you oppa.”

“Stop lying to me and to yourself Yoong!” Donghae raised his voice. While Yoona stares at him in surprise.

“O . . oppa . .”

“If you love Kyuhyun, then you shold choose him, not me.”

Yoona was silent, while Donghae stares at her deeply.

“You don’t have to felt guilty or feels sorry for me. Your happines is my important.”

Yoona stares at Donghae in doubts. Donghae smiles sweetly at her. Yoona then hugged him.

“Oppa, I’m sorry. You always kind to me, but I could only make you sad. I’m sorry.” Yoona said between her sobs.

“Kwaenchana, I’m happy if you happy.”

“Oppa thank you. You’re my best oppa ever.” Yoona said as she stares at Donghae. Donghae smiles and kiss her forehead.

“I’m glad I can be your oppa.”

Tears rolled down on his cheeks.

 

 

 

Two years later

Yoona walks into her favorite park. The park that always reminded her about Kyuhyun. Come to that park has become her routine every Wednesday since two years ago, exactly since Kyuhyun leaves her. Just sits there to see the beautiful scenery, or sometimes playing with some children.

“Yoona noona!”

“Yoona eonnie!”

Two children run towards her. Yoona waves her hand and smiles at them.

“Sulli-ah! Kyungsoo-ah!” Yoona said as she kneels down in front of them.

“Yoona noona, neomu yeppeo.” Kyungsoo said shyly.

“Gomawo Kyungsoo-ah!” Yoona said as she smiles at him.

“Eonnie, let’s play with us. Kyungsoo and me was playing hide and seek.” Sulli said, spoiled.

Yoona caressed Sulli’s hair, then caressed Kyungsoo’s face who still holds her hand tightly.

“Mianhae Sulli-ah, Kyungsoo-ah, today I can’t accompany you two. I have to meet someone.”

“Huh? Who? Is he a boy or a girl? Can we invite him or her to play with us?” Sulli asked excitedly.

“He’s a man. Hm okay, I will invite him to play with us.” Yoona said as she smiles sweetly at Sulli.

“Is he Noona’s boyfriend?” Kyungsoo asked suddenly.

Yoona was silent. Her face flushed after hearing Kyungsoo question.

“Omo! Eonnie’s face red as tomato. Then it must be true that he is eonnie’s boyfriend,” Sulli said as she pointed at Yoona’s face.

Yoona smiling shyly when she heard Sulli’s words. She then reminded him who might now waiting for her.

“Yah! Stop teasing me, Sulli-ah! Better you two go and play again. I really have to meet him now. Maybe he’s now has waiting for me.” Yoona said as she stands up.

“Eonnie! Don’t forget to invite eonnie’s boyfriend to play with us!”  Sulli shouted.

Yoona smiles as she looks at them. Then she continues walking into her favorite bench. And sure enough, there’s sat a man who was waiting for her.

Yoona sat next to him without saying any word. So even with the man. He realized Yoona’s arrival, but he was silent and just looks straight ahead. The two of them just silent for a moment. Yoona plays with her dress, trying to hide her awkwardness. Her heart pounding.

“How was Japan?”

 

-flashback (two days ago)-

Yoona’s phone ringing and it’s succes to make her upset. She and Yuri are in the middle of cooking cakes and Yoona’s phone had rang for the umpteenth time.

“Just pick up your phone, Yoong! I can handle this,” Yuri said.

“Aish, okay!”

Yoona walks into the table whereas her phone located. An unknown number are calling her.

“Yeobseyo,” Yoona said lazily.

“Yoona,”

“ . . .”

“Yoona, how are you?”

“ . . .”

“Yoona?”

“Y . . you?”

“Yoona, I miss you.”

Suddenly Yoona felt her body become weak when the man on the other line said that to her. She fells to the floor immediately.

“Hey weirdo, don’t you miss me?”

DEG!

“Y . . you . . . Kyuhyun?”

-end of flashback-

 

“Good. But I still like Seoul the most.” the man said –Kyuhyun-

Yoona smiles to heard it. It’s unbelievable. Kyuhyun is now really sits next to her. After two years he always filled her minds, now she talks to him again.

“You’re . .  beautiful,” Kyuhyun said suddenly.

Yoona’s blushing. A shy smile formed from her lips. Yoona then pulled an iPhone from her purse. Put on an earphone into her ear and Kyuhyun’s ear.

“Mwo?” Kyuhyun said in surprised because her sudden acts.

Yoona just smiled. She then plays one of song from her iPhone.

 

Saranghae saranghae saranghae
Cheon beoneul marhaedo mojara
Geuriwo geuriwo geuriun
Sunganmada deo geuriwo


I love you, I love you, I love you
Even if I say it a thousand times, it’s not enough
I miss you, I miss you – each moment that I miss you, I miss you more


Bureugo bureugo bureumyeon
Jakkuman tteooreuneun eolgul
Barago barago baramyeon
Eonjengan niga nae mam arajulkka


I call you and call you and call you and your face keeps floating up
If I hope and hope and hope, will you know how I feel someday?


Ojing neobakke moreuneun geureon naya
Neomaneul saranghae jul saram baro naya
Neol mannan sesangi naegen

Gijeok gateun ilira keureon geoya

Ojing neomaneul wonhaneun geureon naya
Neomaneul jikyeo jul saramdo baro naya

Nigyeote neoman paraboneun
Geuge naya miryeonhan naya


It’s me who only knows you – the person who will only love you is me
It’s because meeting you was like a miracle to me
It’s me who only wants you – the person who will only protect you is me
It’s me who is only looking at you by your side, a fool

 

Kyuhyun was silent when he heard that song. He stares at Yoona deeply, while she just closed her eyes.


Ojing negeman deullyeo jul sarangyaegi
Han sarammaneul saranghaetdan geureon yaegi
Honjaman ganjikhae amudo moreuneun
Sarangi baro naya


This love story is only for you to hear
A story about how I loved only one person
Keep it for yourself – this love that no one knows about, it’s me


Ojing neol wiihae bureuneun sarangnorae
Ojing naegeman teullineun geureon norae
Neul gyeote negeman deullyeo jul
Sarang norae bureuneun naya


I’m singing this love song only for you
A song that can be heard only by you
It’s me who will always sing you this love song for only you

 

Kyuhyun still silent. He really touched by that song. Yoona put her earphone off. Still smiling.

“Kyuhyun-ah, can you feel my heart now?” Yoona said as she smiling sweetly at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun stares at Yoona with unreadable expression. He was confused but also happy. Yoona chuckled at his expression.

CHU!

Yoona kiss Kyuhyun’s lips shortly. Kyuhyun who was shocked just doing nothing. Yoona holds Kyuhyun’s hands and stares at him intently.

“I love you, Kyuhyun-ah.”

DEG!

Kyuhyun felt his heart jumping out from his chest when he heard Yoona said that. A smile formed from his handsome face. Yoona replied his smile. And, Kyuhyun pull her to his arms then kiss her. A long kiss but sweet. A kiss that explain how much they love each other.

“Thank you for waiting for me, thank you for had chosen me, thank you for loving me.” Kyuhyun said still stares at her.

“You should said it earlier to me, Kyuhyun-ah,” Yoona said as she put her arms around his neck.

“But, in the end you still choose me right?”

“Tch,” Yoona chuckled heard Kyuhyun’s word.

Yes, he’s right. She has choose him. Of course, she really loves him.  So he is.

“I love you, weirdo.” Kyuhyun whispers in Yoona’s ear.

“Yah!” But Yoona responded with a shout that made Kyuhyun jumped in surprise.

“Yah! Why you suddenly shout at me?” Kyuhyun protest.

“Why do you keep calling me like that?” Yoona said as she pouted her lips.

“Wae? What’s wrong with ‘weirdo’?”

“You should call me with such a sweet nickname. You’re really not romantic!” Yoona said annoyed. She puffed out her cheeks who makes Kyuhyun pinch her cheeks.

“Yah!” Yoona winced in pain.

“I’m not romantic like you’d expect or like Donghae hyung. But, I promise I will always love you everyday for the rest of my life.” Kyuhyun said as he cupper her face.

Yoona smiles. It’s a sweet words she ever heard that can make her heart pounding like crazy. She’s happy. Kyuhyun now is really hers. And she will not let him go again. Kyuhyun leaned his face to her. While Yoona closed her eyes. When their lips almost touched . . .

“YOONA NOONA!”

Kyuhyun and Yoona jumped in surprised by the screams of a little boy who calls Yoona.

“Kyungsoo-ah, what’s wrong?” Yoona said awkwardly to Kyungsoo who called her earlier.

“Yoona noona, what are you doing with this ahjusshi? Yoona noona is mine!”

“Mwo? Ahjusshi? And what do you mean with ‘Yoona noona is mine’?” Kyuhyun said annoyed to Kyungsoo.

Yoona just chuckled to see their acts.

“Don’t worry Kyungsoo-ah, I will always to be yours.” Yoona said as she kneels down in front of her, then kiss his forehead.

“YOONA!” Kyuhyun who saw it ran out of his patience. Though Kyuhyun knows that Yoona just played with him, but he can hide his childish.

“I like Yoona noona.” Kyungsoo said as he bowed his head down, shyly.

“Yah! Hey stay away from my Yoona!” Kyuhyun southed.

“Kyuhyun, why you’re so childish?!”  Yoona yells at him. Kyuhyun just pouted his lips.

“Kyungsoo-ah, here you are.”

The shouted of girl –Sulli- turned their attention.

“Oh Yoona eonnie, is he your boyfriend? Whooa, he’s really handsome.”

Kyuhyun stares at Yoona with a smirk. Finally, he can take a revenge to her. While Yoona just sniffed to saw him. Kyuhyun then kneels down in front of Sulli.

“Hey pretty girl, what is your name?” Kyuhyun asked as he carresed her hair.

“Sulli imnida,” Sulli said shyly.

“Aigoo, you’re really cute. You’re even prettier than your eonnie.” Kyuhyun said as he smirks at Yoona. Yoona sniffed again to see his childish act.

“Oppa, let’s play with us! Eonnie had promise me to invite oppa plays.” Sulli said to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun then stares at Yoona who replied by her smile.

“Okay, Sulli-ah, Kyungsoo-ah, we will accompany you two.”

Sulli jumped in excitement, she walks as she pulls Kyuhyun's hand. While Yoona walks behind them with Kyungsoo in her arms. Kyuhyun walks as he looks at Yoona behind him. Yoona smiling sweetly at him. Totally happy.

 

 

Loving Yoona is a God’s great gift for him.

Yoona put more colour in his life, relieve his loneliness.

Kyuhyun never leaves Yoona again.

 

Loving Kyuhyun is the most beautiful part in her life.

Kyuhyun teaches her the meaning of friendship and love, and how to love someone.

Yoona never lets Kyuhyun to leave her again.

 

Because they know, their meets is not a coincidence but is their destiny.

 

“Because, you’re my destiny . . .”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong! Yeah, finally it’s the end. How it was?

Kyuna for you musketeers!

Sorry for my bad english :(

And I have write a new story ‘I Still Love You’, please check in my stories.

Thanks for support me. Please comments!

Thank You :)