Pain

You're My Destiny

That night Yoona came home with a smile. After Donghae take her home, she went into her house and look for Yuri.
"Yul! Yul! "Yoona Yuri calling, but no answer. Yoona and entered
Yuri's room. She saw Yuri was asleep. She then immediately wake Yuri up.
"Yul, Yul, YUL!"
"Aissshh! What is it Yoong? Can not you see I'm sleeping?" Yuri said was annoyed. But suddenly Yoona
hugged her.
"Yoong Well, actually what's going on?"
Yoona release her arms and looked at Yuri. She then smiled at Yuri.
"I'm really happy Yul,"
"Wae? Donghae oppa? "
Yoona nodded and hugged her again.

"So you're now officially be his girlfriend?" Yuri said as Yoona told her everything. Yoona nodded eagerly.
"Well, chukae Yoong!" Yuri said as she hugged Yoona. Yoona replied her hug.
"Wow, you're really the incredible Im Yoona," Yuri said, taking off her arms.
"Hahaha, you're too much Yul,"
"But you should still be careful Yoong. Well, I mean I know Donghae oppa love you. But like I said, he's a playboy," Yuri said warn her. Yoona was silent.
"I think he's not as bad as you think Yul," Yoona said.
"Yes yes yes, I know you love each other. I also hope you guys will love each other last forever. "
"Yah Yul , why are you talking like that?"
"Hey I'm hoping for your happiness, what's wrong?"
Yoona pouted her lips.
"Ne, gomawoyo Yul,"
Yuri smiled at Yoona.
"Well Yoong, but you have to be careful with Jessica,"
Yoona stared at Yuri.
"Jessica? Wae? "
"I heard she wanted to grab Donghae again. She loves Donghae. You have to be careful Yoong, if he knew you were going out with Donghae, then I do not know what she would do to you. "
Yoona think of
Yuri's words. She then remember her meeting with Jessica this afternoon.
"Yes, I think I do have to be careful," Yoona said to herself.

Kyuhyun sat at his bench in the classroom. He paused to look out the window while listening to songs through his headphone. Suddenly he saw someone outside the window.
"Seohyun?"
He saw Seohyun is walking. Kyuhyun was about to go out to meet him, but suddenly he saw a man suddenly walked beside Seohyun. He looked very close with Seohyun. Seohyun smiled sweetly at him and hugged him. Kyuhyun felt the anger in his chest. He was jealous because Seohyun with him. They both walked together, laughing.
"Is it because of him, Seo?" Kyuhyun asked to himself. Kyuhyun then releasing his headphone. He held his head frustrated.
"AISSSHHH!"
Yoona suddenly came and sat on her bench.
"Why you're so angry,"
Yoona said without looking at Kyuhyun.
"Shut up!" Kyuhyun said as he glared at Yoona. Yoona responded with a look of 'whatever'.
"Annyeong Yoona-ssi!" Nichkun suddenly come and say hello to Yoona. He sat down in front of Yoona.
"Oh, annyeonghasaeyo,"
"How are you, Yoona?" Nichkun said staring at Yoona.
"Oh, I'm fine,"
"Shall we go home together today?" Nichkun asked. Hearing this, Kyuhyun glanced at them both.
"Ah thanks for the offer, but today I'm going to go home with Donghae oppa,"
"Oh, really? Well, when I want to treat you," Nichkun said disappointed.
"Well, maybe next time," Yoona said with a smile.
"Ah Yoona, whether the news is true? Are you going out with Donghae? "
Yoona and Kyuhyun was surprised to hear
Nichkun's question.
"MWO? Do you? Donghae hyung? Dating. .?" Kyuhyun said staring at Yoona. Yoona stared at Kyuhyun was shocked.
"Yah Cho Kyuhyun, you did not even know about your best friend? Aish, jinjja. ." Nichkun said, shaking his head. Kyuhyun only glare at him and looked back at Yoona.
"Well, is that correct? You and Donghae hyung are dating? "
Yoona nodded his head slowly.
"Well, chukae Yoona. I'm so happy for you,"
Nichkun said, shaking Yoona's hand. Yoona replied with a smile. Kyuhyun is still silent.
"Cho Kyuhyun, do not you congratulate Yoona?" Nichkun
asked at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun stared at Yoona then stared at Nichkun.
"Why do you always manage what should I do?" Kyuhyun said to Nichkun.
"Well, Donghae is your friend, and now Yoona is his girlfriend, so is not it fair if you give congratulations?"
"Listen, I know what I should do or not I do. So stop command me! "Kyuhyun said and left them both. Yoona just silent about them. Nichkun see Kyuhyun and smiled slyly.
"Forgive him, please," Nichkun
said at Yoona.
"Yes, I understand his attitude is like that," Yoona
said shrugged.

Kyuhyun felt really anger in his chest. He was angry when he saw Seohyun walking with another man. But he also felt the same anger when he heard Yoona dating with his hyung. He walked to his car. Donghae suddenly approached him.
"Kyu! Where are you going?" Donghae said. But Kyuhyun ignored him and kept walking toward his car.
"What's wrong with him?" Donghae muttered. Donghae then walked to his class. But suddenly someone called him.
"Donghae oppa!"
"Oh, Seohyun-ah!"
"Oppa, do you see Kyuhyun oppa?"
"Well, he just got home. Why you're looking for him? "
"Ah aniyo, I just wanted to return his jacket. Ah oppa, may I entrust it to you? "
"Well, no problem," Donghae
said, but Donghae attention focused on the man beside Seohyun.
"Oh Donghae, annyeong! Do you still remember me?" The man said to Donghae.
"Yonghwa?" Donghae said.
"Well, I'm glad you still remember me." Yonghwa said smiled.
"Nice to meet you. Hm, but what are you doing here?" Donghae said.
"Well it looks like you really hate me, hahaha." Yonghwa said jokingly. Donghae laughed.
"Ah, aniyo. Only I did not know when you were back to Seoul." Donghae said.
"Yeah, I just got home from Melbourne three days ago. I'm here to invite Seohyun lunch. Do you want to come?" Yonghwa said. Donghae then looked at Seohyun. Seohyun seemed pleased with Yonghwa beside her.
"Ah, aniyo. Anyway I got to meet Kyuhyun to return his jacket." Donghae said.
"Ah, I'm sorry oppa," Seohyun said.
"Aniyo, I was planning to come to his house today."
"Well, then, we go first. Next time we eat together huh?" Yonghwa said and go followed by
Seohyun. Donghae waved his hand at them.

"Annyeong Yoona! See you tomorrow!" Nichkun said on Yoona after their class is completed.
"Oh, annyeong Nichkun! Next time I'll promise we going home together," Yoona said with a smile on Nichkun.
"Ne, I go first." Nichkun said, waving at Yoona and left.
Not long after Yoona go out.
"Yoong" Donghae suddenly come and embrace Yoona.
"Oppa," Yoona surprised.
"Are you going home?" Donghae said while still embracing Yoona.
"Ne,"
"Will you coming with me to
Kyuhyun's house?"
"Eh? Why so suddenly? "
"I want to return his jacket that Seohyun entrusted to me."
"Why do I have to come with you?" Yoona asked, looking at Donghae.
"Because I want to go home with you," he whispered into
Yoona's ear.
"But oppa,"
"Yoong, please. ." Donghae said while show his aegyo. Yoona smiled.
"Ne, arasso, arasso."
They then walked to
Donghae's car, unaware that someone is watching them.
"Im Yoona," Said the girl, smiling slyly.

Donghae entered
Kyuhyun's house. Yoona was still silent. She did not know why her heart was beating so fast.
"Yoong?" Donghae stopped and turned to Yoona.
"Ah, ne oppa,"
Yoona then walked after Donghae.

"Well Cho Kyuhyun! How can you sleep at a time like this, aish!" Donghae said after entering Kyuhyun's room. Yoona followed behind.
"Kyuhyun-ah Ireona. ." Donghae said, shaking Kyuhyun's body.
"Hm. ." Kyuhyun said lazyly.
"Yah CHO KYUHYUN!"
"Aish, what hyung?" Kyuhyun said. He looked and saw Yoona were silent behind him.
"What did you come here?" Kyuhyun said and sat down. He glanced at Yoona, but Yoona just bowed her head.
"Well, why are you talking like that?" He said, patting
Kyuhyun's shoulder. Kyuhyun did not respond.
"Well, I'm here to return the jacket that Seohyun entrusted to me." Donghae said.
"Seohyun?" Kyuhyun said staring at Donghae.
"Yes" Donghae said then gave the jacket to Kyuhyun.
"Why did she not return herself to me?"
"Actually she was looking for you, but you're home, so she left it to me."
Kyuhyun was silent again.
"Well Kyu, are you going to continue like this?"
Kyuhyun then looked at Donghae.
"What do you mean hyung?"
"Do you still love Seohyun?"
"Why do you ask? Of course I still love her."
"So are you going to hold still like that?"
Kyuhyun looked at Donghae.
"I've met Yonghwa was with Seohyun. Do you remember him? "
Kyuhyun then remembered a man he saw with Seohyun
this morning.
"Yonghwa?" Kyuhyun trying to remember the name of it.
"He's our friend in high school.
Seohyun's ex-boyfriend." Donghae said.
Yoona was silent to hear their conversation. Kyuhyun then looked at Donghae.
"Yonghwa, ah yes, I remember him now."
"It seems like Seohyun very happy with him. If you do not want Seohyun taken by him, then you have to be careful Kyu," Donghae said warn him.
Kyuhyun bowed his head, he felt a pain in his heart. He looked at Donghae, then looked at Yoona. Yoona becomes uncomfortable.
"Hyung,"
"Hm,"
"Are you two dating?" Kyuhyun asked Donghae, but his eyes still staring at Yoona. Yoona then looked at Kyuhyun.
"Ah, you already konw it? Hahaha, apparently rumors spread so fast," Donghae said with a shy smile. Donghae then embraced Yoona. Yoona was shocked.
"Well Kyu, do we both look fit together?" Donghae said. Kyuhyun saw them both. For some reason his heart became more pain when he saw them.
"Well, chukae hyung." Kyuhyun said shaking
Donghae's hand. Kyuhyun then looked at Yoona. Yoona bowed her head.
"Gomawo
Kyuhyun-ah. Well, since you are my friend. So I hope you can be nice at my girlfriend huh?" Donghaesaid. Kyuhyun then looked at Donghae.
"Mwo?" Kyuhyun said did not understand.
"Do not disturb Yoona. Because if you are, you will be dealing with me," Donghae
said.
"Oppa," Yoona felt uncomfortable with
Donghae's words.
"Yeah hyung, are you serious this time? You really love her?" Kyuhyun said coldly.
 
"Aish, why are you talking like that? Of course I love my Yoong," Donghae said as he
Yoona's hair.
Somehow Yoona became uncomfortable.
"Haha, really?" Kyuhyun said. He then laid his back on the bed.
"Okay hyung, thank you for coming. But can you go now? I want to be alone right now." Kyuhyun said as he closed his eyes.
"Aish, you. You do not want to come have lunch with us?" Donghae said.
"Aniyo" Kyuhyun said simply.
"We'll go, then," Donghae
said and left while pulling Yoona's hand.
Yoona followed Donghae, she then turned to face Kyuhyun for a moment, and Kyuhyun is also looked at her.

"Oppa, why did we come here?" Yoona asked at Donghae.
They are at Han River. Donghae looked around with a smile on his face. Donghae did not answer
Yoona's question. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to breathe fresh air Han river. Yoona smiled at Donghae, she then follow what Donghae did. Yoona and Donghae holding hands together.
"Can you feel the serenity here?" Donghae
asked at Yoona, his eyes still closed.
"Hm," said Yoona is also still closed her eyes.
They were both silent for a moment. Closing eyes with hand in hand. Then Donghae opened his eyes and exposes himself to Yoona. Yoona also opened his eyes. Donghae looked at Yoona, and hugged her.
"Oppa, what's going on actually?" Yoona
asked hugging Donghae.
"I miss my father," Donghae
said.
"Eh?" Yoona asked, taking off her arms.
Donghae took off his arms. He turned back to the Han River.
"My father, he died 6 years ago. Once my dad and I used to come here together." Donghae said holding back his tears.
"Oppa,"
"I always come here when I missed my father. I used to come here myself, but now I'm glad that I came here with you." Donghae said smiled at Yoona.
Yoona smile and hold
Donghae's hands.
"From now on you can come here with me," Yoona
said.
Donghae smiled again. He then hugged Yoona.
"Gomawo Yoong,"
Donghae kissed her forehead and looked at her.
"Saranghae,"
"Nado saranghae,"
Donghae then leaned his face closer to Yoona. Yoona closed her eyes, waiting for Donghae. Not long after Donghae
lip's already on her lips. They're kissing passionately.