Faithful

You're My Destiny

"And I hope this time oppa will not let Yoona go, like oppa let me go before."

Kyuhyun was lying quietly on his bed. Seohyun's words still haunting on his mind. He must find Yoona.
 
 


Yuri drink a glass of chocolate that she had been holding. She was shift TV channels lazyly.

"Ah, it’s really boring."

KNOCK KNOCK.

Her attention then diverted by the sound of a knock on the door.

"Who is visiting so late of night?"

She goes to find out who is knocking on the door.

"Ch . . Cho Kyuhyun?"

Yuri is surprised to find Kyuhyun who looks so chaotic standing in front of her house.

"Oh, Yuri-ssi annyeonghasaeyo," Kyuhyun said weakly.

"Wae? What brings you here so late?"

"Yuri-ssi, can I meet Yoona?"

Kyuhyun stared at Yuri expectantly. He must meet Yoona. He had to explain everything to her. Meanwhile, Yuri felt sorry for Kyuhyun. She knew, from Kyuhyun's eyes she could read that Kyuhyun really loves Yoona.

"Mm Kyuhyun-ssi, sorry but . . "

"Please I beg you, just for a moment. I have to say something important to her." Kyuhyun pleaded Yuri as he holding her hands.

Yuri surprised, she never look Kyuhyun begging like this before.

"Kyuhyun-ssi, Yoona was leave."

"Ne?"

Yuri took a deep breath. How do she explain it to Kyuhyun?

"What do you mean? What does it mean Yoona's leave?" Kyuhyun said did not understand.

"Yoona was went to her home in Busan."

"MWO?"

Kyuhyun still dont understand about what Yuri said.

"I've forced to stopped her, but she's very stubborn."

Kyuhyun was silent. He did not believe it. Why can Yoona leave him so easily.  Even he still not explain anything to Yoona yet.

"Wh . . when did she go?" Kyuhyun said still dont believe.

"Two days ago."

Kyuhyun felt he lost his hope.

"Are Donghae hyung also know about it?"

Yuri paused. She then shook her head.

"I guess not."

Kyuhyun was silent like a fool. He was lost for words and did not know what to do.

"Well Kyuhyun-ssi, do you know how's Donghae now?" Yuri said suddenly.

"Ne?"

"How's Donghae now?"

Kyuhyun shook his head weakly.

"I dont know. I'm too coward to meet him." Kyuhyun said, smiling bitterly.

Yuri nodded in understand.

"I hope Yoona will not bcak to Donghae." Yuri muttered, but Kyuhyun could hear it.

"What do you mean Yuri-ssi?"

"Ne? Ah, aniyo. Um, Kyuhyun-ssi don't you know what Donghae has done to Yoona?"

Kyuhyun looked at Yuri confused. What actually Yuri want to say?

"I don't know. What do you mean?"

"Well, how do I say it?" Yuri looked thoughtful.

"Tell me, what happened?" Kyuhyun said impatiently.

"Kyuhyun-ssi, the day before you met Yoona, Yoona was went to Donghae’s house to apologize. But there Yoona saw Donghae with Jessica," Yuri little doubt to say the last part.

"MWO?" Kyuhyun said shocked.

"I guess I don't need to repeat it Kyuhyun-ssi," Yuri looked uncomfortable telling it.

Kyuhyun looked very surprised. He never think Donghae could do something like that to Yoona.

"Are you serious? All that you say is true?" Kyuhyun seemed hard to believe everything what Yuri said.

Yuri nodded slowly.

"Err, Kyuhyun-ssi you did not plan to do something stupid right?" Yuri said hesitated.

Kyuhyun looked at Yuri. Now he knows what he must do.

"No, I will doing something right." Kyuhyun replied firmly.

Kyuhyun began walking away. But a moments later he stopped.

"Yuri-ssi, can I know Yoona’s address at Busan?"

 


Donghae lay down on the couch. He stared blankly at the ceiling.

"Sir, you have to eat. Since yesterday you have not eaten one mouthful too. I'm afraid you will sick," said the ahjumma at Donghae.

But Donghae kept looking up and ignore her.

"Sir . ."

Ahjumma seemed desperate, he left Donghae. It’s been a week Donghae behaving like that. He did not want to talk to anyone. Sometimes Jessica came to see his condition, but Donghae still did not want to talk to anyone, including Jessica. He was just sitting in his room. Trays of food which that delivered by his maid never touched by him.

One reason that makes Donghae to be like that is Yoona. Since Yoona saw he was with Jessica, Donghae could not think straight. His mind is always chaotic. He missed Yoona like crazy. He felt guilty at Yoona. He still loves Yoona. But his ego is still not allowing him to meet Yoona.

"Sir, Cho Kyuhyun-ssi came to see you."

Hearing this, Donghae glanced quickly toward the door. And there stood Kyuhyun with his pale face.

Kyuhyun then stepped into Donghae’s room. While Donghae look away. 'What will he do this time of night?’ Donghae thoughts. Donghae still can’t forgive Kyuhyun. Of course, Kyuhyun even openly said that he loved Yoona, his girlfriend.

"Hyung . ."

"I don’t want to talk to you." Donghae said as he walked away from Kyuhyun.

BUG!

One punch landed right in Donghae’s face and successfully made Donghae fell down.

"YAAA! What are you doing?" Donghae shouted, anger evident in his face.

"Give you a lesson." Kyuhyun replied firmly. Her whole body was shaking because he was holding his anger.

"MWO?" Donghae become more angry. He now stood facing Kyuhyun.

BUG!

One more punches landed  in Donghae’s face. Donghae who never touch a food for  few days, of course fall back.

"How dare you. . "

"Come face me hyung, hit me!"

BUG!

Now is Donghae’s turn who punch Kyuhyun’s face. Kyuhyun smiled bitterly.

"What do you want? Are you still not satisfied've ruined my relationship with Yoona?"

"You're not appropriate for her."

"MWO?"

"A nice girl like Yoona is not appropriate for a jerk like you."

BUG!

Kyuhyun stagger because Donghae’s punch.

"You have no right to say such a thing."

"You. . you're a jerk."

"CHO KYUHYUN!" Donghae said as he pulling Kyuhyun’s collar.

"You can hit me as please as you want hyung. But you have no right to hurt Yoona like that."

"MWO?"

Kyuhyun rid hisself from Donghae. He then glared at Donghae, indicating that he really meant what he had said.

"Don’t interfere in my business!"

"I dont care about you, it's just that I can’t see the girl I loved hurt like that."

"Shut up! What do you know about Yoona?”

"I know, I understand Yoona. She loves you so much hyung. But why you would do that?"

Donghae paused to hear Kyuhyun’s words. Why is felt pain when heard Kyuhyun say it.

"Yoona loves you hyung. No matter how hard my effort to win Yoona’s heart, but she still loves you. But why people who I thought could make Yoona happy, the hyung who always I am proud of, is now really got me upset."

"Enough  . ." Donghae said softly. Tears began to trickle down on his cheek.

"You're really stupid hyung."

"I say stop it!" Donghae cried. He seemed to lose control.

"If you can’t make her happy, then I'll do it hyung."

 


Yoona walked enjoying the beauty view of sea from ​​Igidae Park. A gust of wind made her hair covering her beautiful face. She seemed really enjoying the view of the sunrise that morning.

While in Busan, she did often come to Igidae Park just to enjoy the beautiful view of the sea. Look at the beautiful sea, able to make Yoona forget all her problems. She spread her hands and closed her eyes, enjoying the breeze that rubbed all over her body.

"You're doing a scene in Titanic?"

The words of a man making Yoona surprised. She opened her eyes and look behind.

"K. . Kyuhyun?"

Kyuhyun smiled. His journey from Seoul was not vain. He now finds Yoona.

"Wae? Why are you looking at me like that?" Kyuhyun said lightly.

Kyuhyun walked over Yoona. While Kyuhyun Yoona still looking at him confused.

"What are you doing here? Why did you get here?"

Kyuhyun smiled to see Yoona’s reaction.

"Aigoo, Im Yoona do you want to interrogate me? I just got here, why are you showering me with these questions?" Kyuhyun said as he smile looking at the sea.

Yoona who was irritated by Kyuhyun, then hit  his arm.

"Aaaw! Yah Im Yoona what are you doing?" Kyuhyun said as he winced in pain.

"Answer my question!" Yoona said, glowering at Kyuhyun.

"Aish, you're really Im Choding. I came here for a holiday, wae?" Kyuhyun said as he rubbed his arm.

Meanwhile, Yoona still staring at Kyuhyun curiously.

"Why are you still looking at me like that? I already answered your question."

Yoona pouted her lips then shifted her gaze to the sea in front of her. Kyuhyun smiled again because he feel comforted by Yoona's act. He then hugged Yoona from behind. Yoona were shocked because of what Kyuhyun suddenly doing. She tried to facing Kyuhyun but it was vain because Kyuhyun hugged her very tightly.

"Y. . Yah why you suddenly become like this?" Yoona said nervously.

"Bogoshippo," Kyuhyun whispered.

"Ne?" Yoona is actually able to hear it clearly, it's just that she felt could not believe what had just Kyuhyun said.

Kyuhyun loosened his arms and let Yoona to look at him.

"Do I have to repeat it again?"

Kyuhyun smiled. He enjoying Yoona’s pretty face which now is look at him confused. He is so missed the girl who is now in his arms.

"I miss you, Yoona-ah," Kyuhyun said as he Yoona’s hair.

"Kyu . ."

Yoona lost a words. Something in her heart felt happy after hearing Kyuhyun say that. She wants to say that she missed him too. But somehow his tongue a loss for words to answer him.

"Yoona will you go back to Seoul with me?"