Trick

You're My Destiny

"Yoong, are you sure you're okay?" Yuri said to Yoona in the middle on their way to campus.

"I'm fine Yul," Yoona said flatly.

"But you dont look so. Look at the black bag around your eyes is getting bigger," Yuri said seriously.

Yoona smiled at Yuri.

"I'm fine Yul. You dont have to worry about me," she tried to convince Yuri.

"You should rest at home and not go to college today,"

Yoona ignore Yuri’s remark. She looked out the window blankly. Yuri just shook her head. She felt sorry for Yoona.

 

"Yoong, I go to my class. If there is something happens, just call me huh?" Yuri said to Yoona before going to her class.

Yoona just nodded her head weakly.

"Come on smile Yoong. Where is Im Yoona who always smiling cheerfully?" Yuri consoled as she pulling Yoona’s corner lips to form a smile. Then Yoona smiled.

"Ne,"

"Well, I’ll go," Yuri said then walked away.

Yoona took another deep breath. She started walking toward her class.

Arriving in the classroom, she saw the class was quiet. She immediately sat down at her desk. She felt she very chaotic. She still could not believe Donghae would do that to her. She felt pain but also felt guilty. Guilty because what she did with Kyuhyun must have been made Donghae sick. Remembering Kyuhyun, Yoona suddenly shifted her gaze on the desk beside her, Kyuhyun’s desk.

She remember the first time she arguing with Donghae and Kyuhyun on that desk. Yoona smiled to herself remembering that. She then got up from her desk and sit on Kyuhyun’s desk. She remember when she and Kyuhyun had to punished by Park seosangnim for playing toss the paper. She touched every inch of the desk. Looking back on what she did with Kyuhyun. She did not know why all of a sudden she miss Kyuhyun.

Yoona leaned her shoulder on the desk. She then close her eyes. She wants to forget all her problems.

"Good morning, Yoona,"

The sound of a man was successfully wake Yoona up.

"Oh, good morning Khun," Yoona said to Nichkun.

"Why are you sitting there?" Nichkun asked.

"Oh, ah ani, I just want to look out of the window," Yoona said, lie.

"But that is Kyuhyun’s desk, if he knew he would angry because you take his desk,"
Yoona smiled understand.

"But today I want to sit here. I dont care if he yell at me or not," Yoona said, still smiling.

Nichkun look at Yoona hesitant, but then he smiled at Yoona.

"Well, then can I sit at your desk?" Nichkun asked.

"Oh, of course,"

Nichkun then sat on Yoona’s desk. He then put his bag under the table, but he accidentally found a piece of paper under the table. A letter.

It says 'Im Yoona' on the outside of the paper. Nichkun sure this letter was meant for Yoona. Nichkun take a glance to Yoona, but Yoona was busy looking out the window. Nichkun then quietly opened the letter.

 

Yoona, once again I want say sorry to you. I'm sorry Yoong. I hope you can meet me at 7 pm at Kona Beans Cafe. There is something I need to talk to you.
-Cho Kyuhyun-

 

Nichkun carefully folded back the letter and put it in his pocket. He stared at Yoona who still enjoy  looking out. He was up to something.
 

"Yoona, do you have an appointment tonight?" Nichkun asked.

Yoona glanced at Nichkun.

"Well, no. Why? "

"Oh really? Are you able to join me for dinner?"

Yoona look at Nichkun curious.

"Why so suddenly Khun?"

"I want to have a dinner with you. Did not I once promised that we would eat together. And I think this is a good time to celebrate for success of your drama," Nichkun said trying to convince Yoona.

Yoona thought for a moment, then she smiled.

"Alright then,"

"Okay, I'll pick you at 7 pm tonight,"


19:30

It's have been a half hour Kyuhyun wait for Yoona at Kona Beans. Normally he would leave immediately if the person he wait did not come in 15 minutes. But this time is different. He had to talk about something important. He got to meet his beloved.

He keeps stirring the coffee that he has ordered. He tried to call and send a message to Yoona, but all failed. Since yesterday, Yoona’s phone could not be reached. That's why he put the message on Yoona’s desk.

"Kyuhyun-ssi,"

Kyuhyun looked at the sources of voice who calling him. A tall and beautiful girl standing in front of him.

"Who are you?" Kyuhyun said to the girl.

She smiled and sat down in front of Kyuhyun.

"Choi Sooyoung imnida. It's funny, we school in the same campus but did not know each other, hahaha," said a girl named Sooyoung as she laughing.

Kyuhyun did not respond and still look sharply at Sooyoung.

"What are you doing here?" Kyuhyun said coldly.

"I'm here to meet my friend. But I did not expect to see you here," Sooyoung said, smiling.

"Then why did you not wait for your friend and instead sit there?"

"My friend told me he could not come. Ah, how annoying. Kyuhyun-ssi is it okay if I sit here with you?"

"NE? Why should you accompany me?" Kyuhyun said shocked.

"Hahaha, who say I'll stay to accompany you? I just want a cup of coffee with you because it definitely boring to be alone," Sooyoung said chuckled.

"But I already have an appointment with someone else,"

"Oh really? Hm, well, when your friends come, I'll go,"

"Aish, this girl is so stubborn," Kyuhyun muttered.

Sooyoung chuckled to see Kyuhyun’s reaction.

"You're so handsome. Are you going to meet your girlfriend?" Sooyoung said, smiling sweetly at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was silent and did not answer Sooyoung’s question.

"Who is it? Seohyun? Victoria? Yoona?" Sooyoung asked again.

"Aish, can you shut up your mouth? Just drink your coffee!" Kyuhyun said. He was annoyed by Sooyoung’s question.

Sooyoung smiled. She then drink her coffee.

BRUK!

"YAA!" Kyuhyun cried out in surprise as suddenly Sooyoung spilled her coffee on his shirt.

"Ah, I did not meant it. I'm sorry, I really did not meant it," Sooyoung said who also seemed surprised.

"Aish! Look, my clothes become so dirty," Kyuhyun muttered irritably.

"Ah, I'm really sorry. Here, let I clean." Sooyoung said as she walked toward Kyuhyun.

Sooyoung take several pieces of tissue from her purse. She knelt down and clean up Kyuhyun’s dirty clothes. Kyuhyun let Sooyoung do it while occasionally muttering irritably. Without he realize, the distance between them is getting closer.

"Kyuhyun-ssi, I thought your body was y, too," Sooyoung said, wiping Kyuhyun’s chest.

"Ne?" Kyuhyun did not understand about what just Sooyoung said.

He now looked at Sooyoung who had been busy cleaning his clothes. Sooyoung smiled cheekily at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun felt uncomfortable with that.

"Yah, stop it. You dont have to clean up my shirt again!" Kyuhyun said bit awkward, as they are now in very close distance.

"Wae? I did this as my apologize to you," Sooyoung said as she Kyuhyun's face.

Kyuhyun feel more uncomfortable with Sooyoung. While Sooyoung further shorten the distance between them. Kyuhyun back slowly.

"Y. . Yah Sooyoung-ssi, a. . What. are . " But suddenly Kyuhyun’s words has interrupted by the screams of a girl.

"CHO KYUHYUN"

Kyuhyun and Sooyoung switch at the girl who cried earlier.

"Yoo. . Yoona? "

How surprise when Kyuhyun saw Yoona almost cry to see him. While Nichkun standing next to Yoona, smiling slyly.

Kyuhyun immediately stood up and walked towards Yoona.

"Yoona, I hope you not. . "

"Cho Kyuhyun, I did not believe that you were a jerk,"

"MWO?"

Yoona began to shed tears.

"I think what I've seen before is quite clear for me."

"Yoona, this is a misunderstanding. What did you see not like what you think. I can explain it," Kyuhyun said as he holding Yoona’s hands. But Yoona immediately let go of her hand harshly.

"Kyu, I really need you at this time. But what did you do? You let me down,"

"Yoona, please hear my explanation first,"

Yoona cant hold this anymore. She then ran out of the cafe. While Kyuhyun was silent and looked at her.

"Kyu, mianhae." Nichkun said to Kyuhyun and smiled slyly. He immediately ran after Yoona.

Kyuhyun clenched his jaw to hold his temper. He didnt think that Nichkun really meant about what he was saying.

 

Yoona ran to her room. She ignore Yuri who had been call her for the umpteenth time. She covered herself with a blanket. She cries. Tears keep falling down on her beautiful face. She felt betrayed.

Yoona knows, she has no right to be angry. Kyuhyun just her friend. He was free to close with everyone. But for some reason she felt sick.

Maybe because this time Yoona was really need Kyuhyun to be her side. She is saddened by what Donghae had been done to her. She felt only Kyuhyun who can calm her down. But why at this time, Kyuhyun just did it to Yoona.

"Are you didnt care anymore to me?"

Yoona open her phone. She saw her photo with Kyuhyun when they were playing in the amusement park.

"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun Babo! How can I believe you if you act like that?" Yoona said while banging Kyuhyun’s photo with her finger. She still crying.

"Kyu, I've lost Donghae oppa. I dont want to lose you."


"Yoong! Yoong!"

It’s have been 15 minutes Yuri calling Yoona this morning, but Yoona not answer her.

"Aish, is she still sleeping?"

Yuri walk into Yoona’s room. And what a surprise when she find Yoona was putting some clothes into a bag. Like the people who will be traveling.

"Yoong, you wanna go?"

Yoona did not answer Yuri’s question and continued her work.

"Yoong!"

Yoona still ignore Yuri. Yuri started to run out of patience.

"Im Yoona!"

Yuri pulling Yoona’s hand. Yoona now stared at Yuri. Yoona bowed her head and still does not answer Yuri’s question.

"Yoong, what happened?"

Yoona shook her head weakly.

"Yoong,"

"I dont know Yul. I'm just . .  tired."

"Then what will you do? Are you going? Leaving all the people who love you?"

Yoona took a deep breath. She then close her eyes.

"Yoong, you can tell me." Yuri said as she hugging Yoona.

Yoona began to shed tears.

"Gomawoyo Yul. But, I think I need time to be alone. I want calming myself," she said as she pull back her body from Yuri’s hug.

"Where are you going?"

"I want to go back to my house in Busan."

Yuri look at Yoona deeply, then she nodded her head.

"All right, you can call me anytime you need me, Yoong."

"Jeongmal Gomawo Yul."