I Don't Care About You

You're My Destiny

At the library, they were sitting. Yoona stared at Donghae for a moment, then pulled out a book from her bag.
"Oppa, who's the girl?" Yoona said.
"Jessica, my ex-girlfriend." Donghae said, smiled at Yoona.
"She seems like a nice girl, and she seems to really like you. Why did you split up?" Yoona said. Donghae looked at Yoona. Yoona felt awkward, and she bowed her head.
"Sorry, you dont have to answer the question. . "
"I guess I did not fit her. Haha, anyway it's been since a month ago. No need to worry about it." Donghae said and smiled. Yoona nodded, then began her task.
"Here let me help you" Donghae said. Yoona smiled and let Donghae helped.
"Ah, oppa can I ask you something?" Yoona said.
"Hm" said Donghae while reading a book.
"Do you know why Seohyun-ssi broke up with Kyuhyun?" Donghae glanced at Yoona.
"Why do you ask that?"
"Ani, I just curious. It seems like Seohyun-ssi still love Kyuhyun." Yoona replied. Donghae then took a deep breath.
"Actually, Seohyun still love Kyuhyun. They've been dating for 2 years, and they look perfect together. Kyuhyun also very love her. But. . "Donghae took a deep breath again. Yoona stared at Donghae, wait for the further word.
"But you promise not to tell this to Kyuhyun huh?" Donghae whispered. Yoona nodded.
"Someone told me that Seohyun has always been threatened by Victoria. And the reason they broke up was because Seohyun could not take it anymore." Donghae said.
"MWO? Is it true?" Yoona asked not believe.
"A lot of people say that, but I've never seen it."
"If that were true, Kyuhyun would really hated Victoria."
"Therefore, I beg you do not tell this to Kyuhyun first, before it was proven to be true." Yoona nodded her head.
"I feel sorry for Seohyun. Why should nice girl like her be suffer like that. Victoria is really outrageous." Donghae said.
"But why are you so care for Kyuhyun?" Donghae said.
"Aniyo, oppa. I just. . curious." Yoona replied.
"Yah, why Park seosangnim provide task this much?" Donghae said.
"It's all because Kyuhyun. Aish, he should help me with this. It's a task that is given to us." Yoona said.
"Dont worry, I'm here to help you." Donghae said as he scrambles her hair.
"Gomowoyo, oppa" Yoona said with a smile.
 

---


"Oppa, jeongmal gomawoyo" Yoona said at Donghae while walking out of the library.
"Ne" Donghae replied with a smile.
"Now I have to ask for his signature, aish Cho Kyuhyun, where did he really?"
"Looks like he's at home. I can take you to his house," Donghae said.
"Really? You do not mind?" Yoona said.
"Of course I do not mind take a beautiful girl like you." Donghae said. Yoona smiled, blushing.

---

When they arrive at  Kyuhyun's home, Yoona was amazed to see his house.
"Wow, daebak. I recently found out that he's really rich." Yoona mumbled.
"Yoong Hey, what are you doing? Come on in!" Donghae take the half-way into Kyuhyun's house.
"Ahjumma, does Kyuhyun at home?" Donghae asked at one maid in the house.
"After returning home, the young master still in his room." Replied that ahjumma.
"Aish, Cho Kyuhyun. What was he doing at a time like this?" Donghae said. Donghae up the second floor to the room Kyuhyun, followed by Yoona.
"Kyu! Kyu! Kyuhyun-ah "Donghae call Kyuhyun, but no answer. Donghae entered Kyuhyun's room followed by Yoona. Kyuhyun seemed to be serious at his laptop.
"Well, Cho Kyuhyun apparently you're back with your first love? Starcraft huh?" Donghae said as he sat down next to Kyuhyun.
"Aish, dont bother me hyung!"
"Yoong, why are you silent? Dont you want to ask for his signature?" Donghae asked at Yoona. She still silent. Hearing this, Kyuhyun looked away from his laptop, and saw Yoona, who was standing at the door of his room.
"Can I come in?" Yoona said.
"Well, hyung why lately you're always with her? Is she Jessica's substitute?" Kyuhyun whispered, ignoring Yoona's question.
"That's my business. As if why? Are you jealous?" Donghae asked, still whispering.
"Aish, no way! Even 1% Seohyun was not in her. "Kyuhyun replied and back to see Yoona.
"Come in," Kyuhyun said to Yoona. Yoona was in, she then took on the task that has been earned from the bag and handed it to Kyuhyun. When picked, Yoona unaware her phone was dropped.
"What is it?" Kyuhyun said.
"Babo, this is task from Park seosangnim. You just need to sign the end page." Yoona said.
"Well, you do it yourself? Smart kid." Kyuhyun said while providing his evil smile at Yoona.
"Tch." Yoona really annoyed at Kyuhyun.
"Well, Cho Kyuhyun, you should thank me, I help do your job." Donghae said.
"Huh? You even ask Donghae hyung for help you? You really shameless, huh?" Kyuhyun said to Yoona. Hearing this, Yoona completely lost her temper.
"Well, it's not going to happen if you want to do with me!" Yoona protest.
"Aish, can you two not fight a single day? Anyway Kyu, quickly signed the paper." Donghae said. Kyuhyun complied, and then handed it to Yoona.
"Oppa, thank you drove me here. I. . "
"Oppa? Yah, you call Donghae hyung, oppa?" Kyuhyun said to Yoona.
"Yes, why? Is there a problem with you?" Yoona said.
"Wah, jinjja." Kyuhyun shaking his head. Donghae just smiled.
"Oppa, I'm going home." Yoona said to Donghae.
"Well, this is my house, why do you say goodbye to Donghae hyung?" Kyuhyun said. Yoona look at Kyuhyun lazyly, and left them both.
"Yoong, let me take you home. Well, Kyu I go home first." Donghae said then go after Yoona.
 

---


"Jeongmal gomawoyo, oppa. Today you really helped me. I owe you." Yoona said to Donghae, after he take Yoona home.
"Well, to pay your owe, how about date with me tomorrow?" Donghae said.
"Eh? Where?"
"Secret. You just have to say yes. Tomorrow I pick at 3 pm, okay? "
"Okay" Yoona said.
"Then, I go home." Donghae said to Yoona as he scrambles her hair, and left Yoona. Yoona smiled and waved at Donghae then entered her house.
"Yoong" Yuri said as Yoona entered the house.
"Aish, what Yul? You startled me." Yoona said, her chest.
"What is the relationship between you and Donghae?"
"ANIYO! He just took me home. "
"Really? Then why are you blushing? Hm?" Yoona felt the heat in her cheeks. She just looked down, didnt answer the question.
"Well, Yoong did you like him?" Yuri stared at Yoona.
"I dont know Yul. I just feel happy when I'm with him." Yoona said looking at the floor. Yuri then approached Yoona and embraced her.
"It's okay Yoong, as long as you're happy, then I will always support you." Yuri said.
"Gomawoyo Yul."
"Let's go eat, I cook for you"
"Okay, I get dressed first." Yoona going to her room. She then opened her purse to check her phone.
"Where is my phone? I'm sure it was here." Yoona mumbled as she continued to look in her purse. After some time searching, her phone didnt find.
 "Yoong, let's eat!" Yuri shouted.
"Yul, can I borrow your phone" Yoona asked.
"Sure, what for?" Yuri said while providing her phone to Yoona. Yoona didnt answer, she immediately called someone.

In the meantime. . .

After Donghae and Yoona leave, Kyuhyun back to focus on his starcraft. He didnt realize he had already played for 3 hours. As with starcraft, Kyuhyun become lost track of time and forgotten places. Suddenly he heard the sound of the phone ringing, but not him.
"Where does that sound?" Kyuhyun muttered. Kyuhyun was looking for the origin of the voice, and then he found a phone on the floor. He immediately picked up the phone.
"Yeobseyo?"
"Yeobseyo. Sorry where you find this phone?"
"In my room. Who are you? "
The girl on the other line was silent for a moment.
"You. . Cho Kyuhyun?"
"Yes, who are you?"
"Yah, give me back my phone!"
Kyuhyun then look at wallpaper phone and saw Yoona's photos.
"Aish, so is yours. Well, this phone is really annoying."
"So give it back to me."
"Well, you are left in my room. Take it yourself "
"Aish, okay I'll go now." Then Kyuhyun hung up.
"Haah, just bothersome." Not long after, Yoona's phone rang again. There are 1 messages.

From: Donghae Oppa
Yoong, how about jogging? I'll meet in the park at 7 am tomorrow.
Dont be late! Remember your owe, kekeke ^ ^


Kyuhyun paused after reading the message.
"Ah, Donghae hyung. Looks like he was eyeing her." Kyuhyun said, and he returned in his starcraft.
 

---


An hour later Yoona had returned to Kyuhyun's home. She immediately entered the house and met with ahjumma earlier.
"Does Cho Kyuhyun at home?" Yoona said.
"Young master was still in his room." Yoona was soon headed for Kyuhyun. Arriving in front of Kyuhyun's room, she knocked on the door. But there was no answer.
"Kyuhyun! Cho Kyuhyun!" But still no answer. Yoona then opened the door, it was unlocked. She then entered his room. Kyuhyun was not in there.
"Where is he?" Yoona muttered. Yoona then look at the table, looking for her phone. But her phone was not there. But then Yoona saw some pictures on the table. There was a picture of Kyuhyun with his parents and his sister, Kyuhyun and Donghae's photo while still in high school, and there is also a photo Kyuhyun with Seohyun. Suddenly there was someone who came from  the bathroom. Yoona then look Kyuhyun shirtless and only wearing a towel. Kyuhyun also saw Yoona.
"Aaaahhh!" Yoona and Kyuhyun cried together.
"Yah, you ert!" Yoona shouted as she closed her eyes.
"MWO? This is my room, GET OUT!" Yoona slowly opened her eyes, she bowed her head and get out of the Kyuhyun's room. Then she waited in front of his room.
"Babo, Babo! Why should I go into his room? Aish, so embarrassing" Yoona muttered.


Not long after, Kyuhyun out of the room. He had changed. He saw Yoona, but Yoona was too embarrassed to look at Kyuhyun, Yoona looked around to avoid Kyuhyun.
"Well, this is your phone. Grab and go!" Kyuhyun said, he also felt ashamed to Yoona. Yoona saw Kyuhyun and took her phone.
"Gomawo" Yoona said. Yoona was soon ready to go home. When she would come home, it was raining really hard outside.
"Aish, why in times like these should be rain?" Yoona said. She checked at her phone, but her phone is low battery. Yoona then entered Kyuhyun's house again. Kyuhyun who was playing his PSP in the living room saw Yoona.
"Why did you come back?" Kyuhyun said.
"Outside it's rain, I didnt bring an umbrella. So I want to wait for the rain let up just yet." Yoona replied.
"Whatever." Kyuhyun said then returned to play his PSP. Yoona was sitting in front of Kyuhyun.
 

30 minutes passed, the rain did not let up as well. Yoona still sat while occasionally looking out the window. While Kyuhyun was still busy playing PSP.
"Hey, how long do you want to sit there?" Kyuhyun asked, his eyes still focused on the PSP.
"Um, can I borrow your phone? I want to ask Yuri to pick me up." Yoona said. Kyuhyun saw Yoona and looked at the clock.
"It's already 11 pm, after all, what could you let your friends pick you up in this times of heavy rain like this?" Kyuhyun said. Yoona then looked at the clock and looked out. Then she bowed her head.
"I'll call Donghae hyung." Kyuhyun said.
"ANDWAE!"
"Wae?"
"A. . Ani, but I guess I've been too bothered him today. "
"Haha, and now you want to bother me?" Kyuhyun said. Yoona bowed her head again.
"Then, I'm going home now. Sorry to bother you." Yoona said then left Kyuhyun.
"Well, up to you, I dont care about you." Kyuhyun said then go to his room.