Emptiness

You're My Destiny

"Where are we going?" Yoona said. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun still focus driving and ignore Yoona‘s question.
"Yah Cho Kyuhyun! Tell me or I'll call the police, because you've kidnapped me,"
"Wait and be patient miss Im," Kyuhyun said while pinching Yoona’s nose.
"Yah, I still not forgive you, you know?" Yoona said as she rubbed her nose.
"Ne, I dont care," Kyuhyun said, smirked.
Yoona just glared at Kyuhyun.

They arrived at the park where they usually meet. Yoona looked around and looked at Kyuhyun confused.
"Why did you bring me here?"
"Are not you happy to be here?"
"But what is your purpose that you have to bring me here?"
Kyuhyun smiled.
"Follow me,"
Kyuhyun started walking. Yoona looked at Kyuhyun confused. She then walk following Kyuhyun.
After a few moments walk, Kyuhyun stopped. Yoona also stopped and stared at Kyuhyun.
"Wae?" Yoona said.
"Walk over there," Kyuhyun said, pointing toward the pond.
"Me? Alone? "
Kyuhyun nodded. Yoona looked at him doubtfully.
"Wae? You do not want to? "
"Ani, it's just that I'm afraid of the dark,"
Kyuhyun chuckled after heard what Yoona said.
"Yah, why are so many things in this world you fear about? Im Yoona, I will be watching from here, so you have nothing to fear," he said as he rubbing Yoona’s hair.
"But why do not you come with me?"
"Ani, you have to go there alone,"
Yoona puffed out her cheeks.
"Aish, arasso arasso. Actually, what the hell are you up to?" Yoona said as she walked away from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just smiled at her.
Yoona walked slowly toward the pond. She looked to the right and to the left, she occasionally looked back. Ensuring that Kyuhyun still there watching her. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun was still looking at her while occasionally waving his hand.
"Aish, exactly what he's up to?" Yoona muttered.
"Yoona-ah,"
Suddenly the sound of a man staggering Yoona. Yoona turned around and stared at him.
"O. . oppa,"
Yoona surprised. Donghae suddenly was in front of her. He then walked toward Yoona. Meanwhile, Yoona was too shocked to say anything. She was still staring at Donghae.
"Did you miss me?" Donghae said as he rubbing Yoona’s hair.
Yoona biting her lower lip, trying to hold back her tears. Donghae bowed his head.
"Yoong, I'm sorry,"
"Oppa," Yoona surprised by Donghae’s words.
"I knew you needed me at that night. Instead I acted selfish and dont care how you feel," Donghae raised his head and looked at Yoona.
Yoona still speechless to hear what Donghae said. Tears began to fall down on her cheek. Donghae walked closer to Yoona. He then rubbed Yoona’s cheek.
"Dont cry Yoong," Donghae said smiled at Yoona.
Yoona smiled back. But the tears kept falling down on her cheek.
"Yah, did not I told you to not to cry. Why are you still crying?" Donghae joked.
"Oppa!" Yoona wiped her eyes and hit Donghae.
"Yah, why are you hitting me?"
Yoona chuckle, she still kept hitting Donghae. Donghae smiled at his girlfriend. He then hugged Yoona.
"I'm sorry Yoong,"
"I should apologize to you oppa," Yoona said, hug him back.
Donghae looked at Yoona and smiled at her.
"Saranghae," he said, kissing her forehead.
Meanwhile, Kyuhyun staring at them from a distance. He smile faintly.
"I think my duty is done,"
He did not know why he felt the emptiness in his heart when he saw them.


"Mianhaeyo, I’ve go too long,"
"Kwaenchana, you know I'll always be here waiting for you,"
He then his face to the girl. The girl closed her eyes, waiting for a kiss from him.
"Wait a minute!"
Suddenly a man stopped their activities.
"Yah Cho Kyuhyun! What are you doing? They are practicing an important scene, arra? But why are you suddenly scream and ruin everything?" Park seosangnim shouted at Kyuhyun.
All the people who were in the theater room now look at Kyuhyun, Yoona and Nichkun who was acting for the scene also look at him.
Kyuhyun scratched his head. He did not even realize why he suddenly doing that.
"Ah, ani seosangnim. Only. . it's just that. . "
Everyone was silent waiting for Kyuhyun.
"Just what? Aish, why are you?" Park seosangnim said, frustrating.
"Yeah, exactly what’s wrong with you? If you dont yell before, surely now we can see the kissing scene, it will to be fun," Yesung said.
"Aish, shut up!” Heechul said as he smacked Yesung’s head. Yesung rubbed his head as he pouted his lips.
Kyuhyun was silent, thinking about what words he was supposed to says.
"Aniyo, just that, is not that a little too much?"
"Too much?“ This time Nichkun who speaking.
"Um, I mean, it's just a drama. Is not a little too much if we have scene like that," Kyuhyun said.
Yoona look at Kyuhyun suspiciously. It's not like the usual Kyuhyun.
"But this is an important scene. The scene where Chunhyang and Mongryong express their feelings of love. This scene must remain in this drama," Park seosangnim said.
"But, we're able to change the scene. For example Mongryong can says 'saranghae' and rewarded with hugs from Chunhyang," Kyuhyun said randomly.
"Yah Cho Kyuhyun, you cant just tell us to change the scene just as you wish. Dont you know, Nichkun have painstakingly made this script for you all?" Park seosangnim said, starting to lose his patience.
"Kwaechana, Park seosangnim. What just Kyuhyun said seems to be true. This scene is a bit excessive. I think Yoona also feel uncomfortable with this scene. I'll think about it again," Nichkun said to Park seosangnim calmly.
"But the art week is just a few days to go," Park seosangnim said.
"Yeah, it's okay. It's not a big deal. Moreover, this script simply involves mine and Yoona. So I dont think it will be difficult, "
"Okay then, if you've said that," Park seosangnim said as he tapped Nichkun’s shoulder.
"Well, I think exercise is enough for today. Please keep your health so that you can perform well in the drama later," Park seosangnim said on them all.
"Ne, seosangnim,"
Park seosangnim had left them. Kyuhyun is still silent on his position. Meanwhile, Yoona and Nichkun walked toward him.
"Kyuhyun, what's wrong with you?" Yoona said.
"Ne?" Kyuhyun asked.
"What's the matter with you?" Yoona repeated.
"Ah, I'm fine," Kyuhyun said.
Yoona stare at Kyuhyun curiously.
"Really?" Yoona said.
"Of course," Kyuhyun said, laughing awkwardly.
"Then why are you suddenly acting like that? Strange, is not like you," Yoona said.
"Huh? Strange what? I'm being normal anyway," Kyuhyun replied, still laughing awkwardly.
"Tch, perhaps you'll jealous to see me kissing Yoona?" Nichkun said.
Kyuhyun and Yoona gasped at Nichkun’s words.
"A. . ANIYO! Of course not, why would I be jealous?" Kyuhyun said awkwardly, raised his voice.
"Really?" Nichkun .
"Yah, stop talking nonsense! I acted so, because I think about Donghae hyung," Kyuhyun said.
"Huh? Wae?" Yoona said.
"A. . ani. It's just, I'm afraid Donghae hyung would be angry if he see the scene," Kyuhyun said.
"Oh, really?" Nichkun asked.
"Hm," Kyuhyun said.
Actually Kyuhyun’s main reason acted like that it was not because of Donghae. He did not know why he was being so. He just did not want to see Yoona kissed by Nichkun.
Yoona look at Kyuhyun surprised. She remember how angry Donghae when he saw Kyuhyun kiss her.
"Gomawo, you're so concerned with your hyung," Yoona said, smiling at Kyuhyun.
Kyuhyun nodded his head and smile to Yoona. Nichkun said nothing but smiling slyly.
"Well, well, it's time to go home. I’ll go first," Nichkun said and left them both.
"Annyeong!" Yoona said as she waved her hand at Nichkun. Now just her and Kyuhyun in theater room. They both looked awkward.
"Well, are you go home with Donghae hyung?" Kyuhyun said still feel a little awkward.
"Aniyo. Oppa said he had met Kim seosangnim first, so he go home a little late,"
"Want to go home together?"
Yoona stared at Kyuhyun hesitated. She bit her lower lip, thinking about what she have to says. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun just scratching his head.
"Err, if you dont like it or anything. I just. . "
"I’ll go with you," Yoona said simply and its succes to make Kyuhyun surprised.
"Ne?"
"I'm going home with you," Yoona replied without look at Kyuhyun.
Kyuhyun smiled.
"Okay then, let's go home," he said, holding out his hand to Yoona. Yoona take his hand and smiled back.
They walked on their campus corridors which were quiet. It was already getting dark. They both walked in silence, holding hands.
"Oppa!"
Suddenly the sound of a girl make them let go of their hands. They then turned toward the voice.
"Victoria," Kyuhyun muttered.
"Oppa, wait!"
Victoria ran toward them.
"Oppa, are you going home?"
"Ne," Kyuhyun replied simply.
"Ah, can I join? I didnt bring a car and a my wallet just left at home, "
"You could ask your driver to pick you up, why should you come with me?"
"Oppa, come on! Just this once. Anyway it's late, I'm afraid to wait alone," whined Victoria.
Kyuhyun took a deep breath, then looked at Yoona.
"But I have to take Yoona home,"
"Huh?" Victoria said surprised then looking at Yoona lazyly.
Yoona becomes uncomfortable.
"Ah, kwaenchana. Then I would take the bus to going home. Moreover, my house is not far from here," Yoona said.
When Yoona was about to leave, Kyuhyun pull her hand.
"Wait, I'll take you home," Kyuhyun said.
"But. . " Yoona seems hesitated.
"Oppa," whined Victoria.
"Ne, I'll take you home first. Then I'll take Yoona, okay Yoona?" Kyuhyun said.
Yoona looked at Kyuhyun and Victoria doubtly. While Victoria glared at Yoona. Yoona then nodded her head slowly.
"All right, then," Kyuhyun said and walked to his car followed by the girls.
Victoria immediately took place in the front seat, which made Yoona took place in the back seat. Kyuhyun started to drive his car.
"Oppa, I really miss you," Victoria said.
But Kyuhyun did not respond to what Victoria said. He still focus on driving. While Yoona was silent.
"Oppa, I brought you a souvenir from Hongkong," Victoria said as she took something out of her bag.
"This," Victoria said, handing him a bottle of perfume.
"Oh, Gomawo" Kyuhyun said flatly and takes it from Victoria.
Victoria smiled delightedly. While Yoona just sniffed at the sight in front of her. She remember when Victoria disturbing Seohyun. She really hated to see Victoria being so mean to Seohyun at that time.
"Ah oppa, I'm hearing now Seohyun is officially become Yonghwa’s girlfriend. Is it true?" Victoria asked to Kyuhyun.
Yoona coughed hear Victoria’s question. They then stopped waiting for Kyuhyun’s answer.
Kyuhyun nodded his head slowly.
"Really?" said Yoona and Victoria together, but with a different expression.
Victoria glanced toward at Yoona lazyly, then look back at Kyuhyun.
"Yes, that's right. Why are you suddenly asking this?" Kyuhyun said to Victoria.
"Ah, aniyo. It's just, I dont think you're going to give up for Seohyun," Victoria said, smiling.
Kyuhyun still focus on driving and did not respond. While Yoona just silent stare at Kyuhyun from behind. They were quiet for a moment.
"Here we are," Kyuhyun said broke the silence.
Victoria looked out. They are now in front of her house. She then looked at Kyuhyun.
"Gomawoyo oppa," Victoria said, smiling.
Kyuhyun just nodded his head. Victoria got out of his car. She waved her hand before entering her house. Kyuhyun waved back, smiling faintly. While Yoona just silent watching them both.
"Why are you still on there?" Kyuhyun said to Yoona.
"Eh?" Yoona said snapped out of her reverie.
"Let's move over here," Kyuhyun said, pointing to the seat next to him.
"Huh, wae?"
"Yah, do you want to make me as your driver?" Kyuhyun said as he glared at Yoona.
Yoona smiled, she then moved to the front seat.
"Okay then, dear my driver, come take me home," Yoona joked.
"YAH!"
Yoona laughed at Kyuhyun’s reaction. They then started to leave Victoria’s house.