Do You Really Love Me?

You're My Destiny

"What?"

"Yah I'm not deaf Yul, aish!"

"Are you serious? You're back to Donghae?"

Yoona nodded her head and smiled. After she returned from Busan she immediately told Yuri.

"Tsk . . tsk . . "

"Waeee? You should be glad because Donghae oppa eventually forgive me." Yoona said, still smiling.

"Ani, I'm not happy. Aish, I'm sure Kyuhyun really feel sad now." Yuri muttered.

"Huh? What did you say?"

"Don’t you know that Kyuhyun loves you?" Yuri said slightly raising her voice.

"Mwo? Yah Yul, I’ve told you, Kyuhyun is my bestfriend. He could not have kept it that way to me." Yoona said as she bowed her head.

"Aish Yoong, do I have to bang your head first, so that you can be aware of?" Yuri said frustrating.

"Yul, please stop." Yoona said weakly.

"Aish! Okay then, I don’t care!" Yuri said and then left Yoona alone in her room.

Yoona was silent. Yuri’s words was still filled her mind.

'Kyuhyun love me? Impossible.'

 


Donghae stood in silence looking at Han River which is in front of him. He was waiting for Yoona for their first date after their fights before. He realized, he was not the first Lee Donghae. He is no longer a playboy, but a man who really loves Im Yoona. He did not even understand why Yoona could make him like that. In fact, he now does not want to lose Yoona again. Even if he had to compete with Kyuhyun, he is ready to do it.

"Oppa!"

Her voice make Donghae back to reality. He immediately turned to look at her. He smiled at the girl who smiling shyly to him.

"Yoong," Donghae said, smiling warmly to her.

They both stared at Han River in silence. Don’t know what to say.

"Yoong. . / Oppa. . " They said simultaneously.

They both looked at each other and smiled awkwardly. They don’t even understand why they feel awkward like this.

"You go first," Donghae said.

"Uhm, ani. I just wanted to say I miss you, oppa." Yoona said as she bowed her head.

Donghae smiled at his girlfriend's action. He rubbed Yoona’s head and pulled her body in his arms.

"I also want to say the same thing Yoong. I really miss you. I'm sorry for upset you. I promise not to make you cry again."

 


Kyuhyun walked out from Park seosangnim’s room. His glasses that he wore seemed make him more handsome. Some girls seemed fascinated to see him. But Kyuhyun ignores all the stares, because there was a girl who had captured his heart. But, he was too coward to say that he loved her. What's more, she has chosen to be with her boyfriend. Love is not about to have the person we love, but to let those we love to be happy.

"Kyu oppa!"

Kyuhyun turned to face the girl who called him. She smiled and waved to him.

"Hey Vic! What's up?" Kyuhyun asked the girl -Victoria-

"For several days I didn't see you. Where were you going?" she asked.

"I went to Busan," Kyuhyun replied simply.

"Huh? What are you doing there?"

"Vic, it was my business." Kyuhyun said, feel a bit annoyed.

"Aish oppa, you’re so mean. Oh yeah oppa, I have something to tell you."

"Say it,"

"Me and Nichkun now. . dating." Victoria said shyly.

Kyuhyun switch to stared at Victoria who walked beside him.

"Huh? Really," he said half in disbelieve.

Victoria nodded her head.

"Chukae," Kyuhyun said as he started walking again.

"Oppa, I'm sorry." Victoria said hesitated while walking behind Kyuhyun.

"For what?"

"I've been so mean to you."

Kyuhyun then stopped. He turned to face Victoria. She just lowered her head. Kyuhyun did not hate Victoria. He just feels annoyed if Victoria around. However, she had treat Seohyun like that before. And he thinks he can’t forgive her easily.

"Anyway, I don’t want to remember it anymore." Kyuhyun said while still staring at Victoria.

"I can understand if you can’t forgive me, but I guess I should still ask for your forgiveness." Victoria said, now staring at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun saw the sincerity from Victoria’s eyes. He smiled.

"I forgive you." Kyuhyun said as he hugged her.

"Thank you oppa."

"I'm happy if you're happy Vic." He said, taking off his arms.

"KYUHYUN!”

Suddenly the screams of a girl surprised them.
 


Yoona's POV

The yesterday off work that I’ve took, make me have to do a multiple tasks from several lecturers. I walked through Park seosangnim’s room, along a corridor that is not so quiet. There are only a few people who stopped to chat or read a book just on the edge of the corridor. I turned toward the library. But suddenly something caught my eyes. A man and a girl who was walking in front of me. They seems familiar to me, but I could not see their faces. I slowed my pace, trying to identify them. Suddenly she stopped her steps, and soon he was turned away to face her.

Kyuhyun?

Ah, no wonder he looked familiar to me, it was Kyuhyun. But he's with who?

I kept walking slowly behind them. The distance between us makes them didn't notice me. I like to call him, but apparently he was in serious conversation with the girl. I became more curious. But then, Kyuhyun hugged her.

DEG!

Somehow my heart was pounding when I saw it. He smiled. The girl replied his arms. Who is the girl, actually? I walked faster toward them.

"I'm happy if you're happy Vic."

Vic? Victoria? No, no way!

Kyuhyun let go of his arms, and now I can see that girl, Victoria.

"KYUHYUN!"

I shouted at him. I feel angry, I don’t know why, but I felt I was not willing to see Kyuhyun hugging another girl, especially Victoria. Nasty girl who made Seohyun cry. They both look at me now.

"Yoona?" Kyuhyun said bit surprised.

Tears dripped without me knowing it. I could no longer to see them. I turned and ran from them.
 



08:00

I combed my hair a bit rushed because Donghae oppa is waiting outside. Yuri has to leave first because she had to meet Jung Seosangnim. I took my bag and ran out.

"Oppa, sorry I kept you waiting a bit long." I said after entering Donghae oppa’s car.

"You must be punished." He said, smiling.

CHU!

He kissed me on the lips shortly, but sweet. I was surprised by his sudden acting.

"Oppa, you're cheating!"

"It was not my fault. You've kept me waiting, so you deserve to be punished." He smirked.

I puffed out my cheeks to hold my embarrassment.

 


08:30

I walked into my class after collecting my tasks to Park seosangnim’s room. I sat at my bench. I buried my head on the table. I felt a bit sleepy because last night I was sleep deprived after doing all those tasks. I tilted my head to the left. And I accidentally saw Kyuhyun’s bench which located beside my bench. I was reminded of what happened yesterday.

Kyuhyun and Victoria, there was nothing between them anyway? What could they dating? Ah, it's impossible! But, it could happen. They were both single. But why should Victoria? Did Kyuhyun not know, Victoria is the girl that makes him break up with Seohyun. Better, Kyuhyun just back to Seohyun.

No! I dont want to see Kyuhyun with another girl.

Aaaaarrrggghhh! What's wrong with me? I must be crazy. Remember Im Yoona, Kyuhyun just your friend. He has the right to dating any girl he likes.

"Don’t you know that Kyuhyun loves you?"

Suddenly Yuri’s words floated back in my mind. Kyuhyun loves me? Does he really loves me?

DEG!

I woke up from my position. My heart was pounding again, thinking about this. Oh no, no way! If Kyuhyun loves me, he would not have been hugging with Victoria like before. And he would have to said it to me by himself, that he loved me.

Aish Im Yoona! Remember you already have a boyfriend who is also Kyuhyun’s friend.

"Yoona-ah!"

I tilted my head, at the owner of a familiar voice.

"Nichkun" I said, smiling at him.

He smiled back at me and sat beside me.

"Yoona, where have you been? I miss you."

"I came home to my house, sorry to make you miss me." I said, smiling.

Nichkun pouted his lips.

"Why did not you tell me? Even I can’t reach your phone."

"Mianhae,"

"Yoona, don't you know? Now I've got a girlfriend." Nichkun whispered.

I looked at him surprised and pleased.

"Oh jinjja? Nugu?" I said, tugging at his arm impatiently.

"Yah, you could break my arm if you pull it like that." he protested.

I just smiled because my childish attitude.

"Tell me, who is she?"

"She is . . Victoria . . "

"Mwo?" I said in disbelieve.

"Victoria," he said, still smiling.

"Are you serious? You're really going out with Victoria?"

"Yeah, wae? You don’t believe I finally get back together with her?"

"Since when?"

"Since a week ago."

I was silent. A week? Then what about I saw yesterday? What does all this mean? What might Victoria has an affair with Kyuhyun? Did Kyuhyun not know that Victoria had a relationship with Nichkun?

"Yoona-ah, don’t you want to congratulate me?"

Nichkun’s words woke me back from my reverie.

"Ah, Khun chukae." I said, smiling awkwardly.

"Gomawo. Yoona, I hear you're back with Donghae?"

"Ne? Ah, yes that's true. "

"Well, you really love Donghae right? So you refuse Kyuhyun, huh?"

"Kyuhyun? Khun, what do you mean?" I said did not understand.

"Did Kyuhyun went a few days ago to catch you up?"

"Yes, that's true. He caught me up to Busan. But, I still don't understand what you're mean."

"Yoona, did Kyuhyun not tell you?"

"Tell me what? Nichkun, speak clearly! Don’t make me curious." I said running out of patience.

"He loves you,"


 

12:15

I walk aimlessly. My body felt weak. I then sat on a bench near at the park.

"He loves you,"

"Don’t you know that Kyuhyun loves you?"

Nichkun’s and Yuri’s words keep floating in my mind. Likewise Kyuhyun. Does he really love me? Kyuhyun, where are you? Why at a time like this you nowhere to be found. I'm looking for my phone, I wanted to contact him. I want to hear it all from his own mouth.

Aish! I forgot my phone was left on my bed. I went back to leaning my shoulder at the bench limply. I stared blankly ahead. Suddenly I feel lazy to do anything. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Trying to eliminate Kyuhyun out of my mind.

"Yoona-ssi!"

I opened my eyes and found Seohyun was standing in front of me. She smiled sweetly at me. I smiled back at her and then she sit next to me.

"Yoona-ssi what are you doing here?" she asked friendly.

"Ah no, I'm just tired and rest here." I said, smiling at her.

"Not with Donghae oppa?"

I shook my head.

"Oh, then can I entrust this to you? Actually, I wanted to entrust this to Donghae oppa, but it does not matter if I entrust this to you right?" she said, handing me a blue notebook.

"What is this?"

"This is Kyuhyun oppa’s notebook. Yesterday he left this in my house. Looks like he forgot."

"Why you not give it directly to him?" I said, still staring at the notebook in my hand.

"Yoona-ssi, didn’t you know?" she said seriously.

I looked at her.

"Know what?"

"Kyuhyun oppa has goes to Japan."

"Mwo?"