Hurt

You're My Destiny

Kyuhyun’s POV

"I dont care it's all a misunderstanding or not. And I guess I dont want to understand. I cant forgive you both," Donghae hyung said.

He then walked away.

"Oppa," Yoona said as she ran after him. But suddenly she fell because stepping on her hanbok.

Meanwhile Donghae hyung ignore her and kept running away from us.

I ran to Yoona who sat down on the ground.

"Yoona," I said quietly, kneeling in front of her.

She bowed her head, still crying.

"Yoona, I'm sorry," I said, touching her hand.

She raised her head and look at me. Her tears did not make her beauty fades.

"Yoona, please forgive me," I said again.

"Kyu, eottohke?" She said still in hoarse voice.

I just stared at her speechless. My heart is very painful to see Yoona crying in front of me. I want to hug her to calm her down. But, I guess I cant do that. Because I am the one who made her cry.

"Kyu," she said softly.

"Ne," only that stupid words that came out of my mouth.

I even dont know what to say. Babo Kyuhyun! Do something! But as my body froze. I still look at her silently.

She is now looking at me. And how surprised I was when suddenly she hugged me.

She cries uncontrollably. I felt my back wet with her tears. Slowly I hug her back. Caress her hair, trying to calm her down.

"Kyu, eo. . eottoh. . ke?"

"I'm sorry Yoong, this is all is because my stupidity," I said softly.

"Kyu. . "

She cries harder. Hearing her cries really make me feel tight. Oh God, why is this all so hard? Why should I love my best friend’s girlfriend?

"Kyu, I'm afraid if oppa will hate me," she said amid her sobs.

I was silent. Cho Kyuhyun, who are you? How dare you make your two friends to be like this? You know they love each other, but why are you even break their hearts together. But, should I hold hard feelings for the sake of their happiness. I'm also human beings who need love.

"Kyu,"

Yoona's word hit me back from my reverie. She hugged me tighter, as if afraid to lose me. I took off my arms and looked at Yoona. I wiped the tears from her eyes. I wanted to kiss her forehead like what Donghae hyung have done. I want to tell her that I love her too.

"Yoona-ah, once again I apologize to you. But I want to beg you, please trust me," I said.

"Everything has happened Kyu, I wish I could back and fix everything," she said as she bowed her head.

Tears shed in her eyes again.

"Ullijima," I said, touching her chin, making her look at me.

She looked at me deeply. Her gaze really make my heart melt.

"Yoona, I promise to make you and Donghae hyung back together again. Trust me," I said, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"But what if he hates me and does not want to forgive me?"

"He was not supposed to hate you. The one he should to hate it’s me."

"But,"

"Sshh, believe me. Are not we friends?"

It hurts when I uttered those words. I tried to smile, tried to convince Yoona. She smiles back and hug me again.

 "I'll be there for you, Yoong," I said, rubbing her hair.

"Gomawoyo Kyu,"

"Yoong, saranghaeyo. Neomu saranghaeyo," I said inside my heart.

 

Having managed to calm down Yoona, then I walk into the changing room. Some people who passed me look weird to me. Maybe they wonder why my face can bruise like this. But I dont care about them.

Arriving at there, I saw a man standing in front of the mirror. I approached him.

"Nichkun?" I said after I'd been able to see his face.

"Oh Kyu," he said a little surprised. He then sat down in the chair close to him. Why should he be surprised like that?

"What are you doing? Are your leg has healed?" I asked.

"Ah, it's still a little sore," he said awkwardly.

"Oh Kyu, what's wrong with your face?" He said suddenly.

"Ah, it's nothing," I said simply.

I dont want to talk about these things with anyone. Including Nichkun. But wait, did I see Nichkun standing in front of a mirror. But, not before he says that he cant stand?

"Khun, you were standing mirror, didnt you?" I asked.

"Ah, that . ." he looked uncomfortable hearing my question.

"I thought you said you could not stand? Or maybe your wound has healed?" I asked again.

"Ah yes, the wound had healed," he said.

But he still looks uncomfortable.

I walked toward him.

"Can I see your wound?"

He seemed surprised by my question.

"Ah, my wounds had healed totally. You no need to see it,"

I looked at him suspiciously. What's wrong with him? Now I was standing in front of him.

"I told you,  you no need to see it," he said.

I did not budge.

"I have to see,"

"Why do you suddenly care about me?" He said, tilting his head at me.

"I dont care about you. It's just, I feel you're up to something," I said coldly.

He looked at me sharply. I remained in my position. I need to know what his plan.

DUK! Suddenly he kicked me with his injured foot till I fell.

"YAH! What do you want exactly?" I yelled at him.

He walked up to me. From his steps, it does not indicate that his leg was injured.

 "Your legs are fine. You're not hurt, what exactly is your plan? "

"You're really curious about it, huh?" He said, smiling slyly.

I was back up to face him.

"What you’ve said is true. I just pretend injured so that you replace my role,"

"Tell me what you want?"

"I want you parting with Yoona,"

"MWO? What do you mean? Parting with Yoona? You must be crazy!" I said, not believe about what he said.

"Dont act fool in front of me, Cho Kyuhyun! Though Yoona is Donghae’s girlfriend, but I know that you love Yoona," he said, still smiling slyly.

I clenched my fist, hold my anger.

"So what to do with you? Why should you interfere in my problem?"

"You're selfish,"

"MWO?"

"You never appreciate all what you have,"

I was silent. What does he wants to say exactly?

"You have money, good looks, brains smart, loyal friend, and a good lover. You have it all,"

 "What do you mean?"

"I dont hate you. But as I know Victoria had dump me because of you, I think you also deserve to feel it,"

"Ne? You are crazy Khun!"

"Hahaha, now you feel it? How does it feel when your friend leave you? When the person you love is love someone else? When you dont have anyone else? Sick isn’t it?"

"I see, you are already plan this all from the beginning, huh?"

"Tell me, how does it feel?" He said, grinning at me.

"Just so you know, I never told Victoria to break up with you. And I also never trying to get closer with her!"

"Huh, you’re so arrogant!"

BUG! He hits my face till I was staggered. Corner of my lips now bleed again.

BUG! I punch him back till he fell.

"You're pathetic Khun. If you want to Victoria back to you, you should do something nice to her. Rather than interfere with other people's problems like this," I said, pulling his shirt collar. He brushed my hand.

"Huh? See, you'll never get Yoona,"

"Tch, at least she is still my friend,"

"Really?" he said in a mocking tone.

I'm getting more anger. I clench my fist tightly. I go out of there. Cho Kyuhyun, fool you! Why did you get in his trap? Aish!

 

 

Yoona's POV

"Yoong, do you need any help?" Yuri said as she approached me who was in the kitchen.

"Oh, no need. You can sit there, I'll make one for you," I said, smiling at her.
I'm making pancakes favorite Donghae oppa. I want to give it as my apologize. I know this may not be comparable with the fault that I’ve been done. But I wish he could see my sincerity.

"All right then. Yah Yoong, aigoo look at your face. You really have panda eyes now. What time did you sleep last night?" Yuri said, holding my face.

I smiled and took her hands off my face. Actually, last night I didnt sleep because I’m thinking about Donghae oppa.

"I'm fine Yul, you no need to worry about me," I assured her.

"Really?" Yuri said in disbelief.

She really knows when I'm lying. I nodded my head. She looked at me deeply, trying to read what was written on my face.

"You can tell me Yoong," she said then.

I bowed my head and took a deep breath.

"I dont know Yul. I think, this time Donghae oppa will not be easy to forgive me,"

Yuri then sat me down so I could tell the story more comfortable.

"I have destroyed his faith," I continued.

"But it's all just acting Yoong,"

"Initially the scene was written in the script. But we remove that scene because Kyuhyun said the scene was too much. But yesterday when Kyuhyun replaces Nichkun's role, I dont know why he kissed me,"

Yuri paused to hear my story. Tears began to fall again into my cheek.

"I dont understand what Kyuhyun had thought," Yuri said.

I looked at Yuri. I agree with her. I'm also dont understand what Kyuhyun had thought.

"Maybe he likes you, Yoong." Yuri said suddenly.

I smiled bitterly. That's not possible. Kyuhyun just love Seohyun.

"Then you also kissed him back?" Yuri asked.

I nodded my head slowly. Yuri shook her head in disbelief.

"I think you also like him, Yoong."

I looked at Yuri surprised.

"What are you saying? Kyuhyun is my best friend, and you know that I already have Donghae oppa,"

"Love not simply as like what you think Yoong. Love is also can become complicated. I think there is something between the two of you to make you always in a complex problem like this,"

I took another deep breath.

"Follow your heart, Yoong." Yuri said as she hugged me.

"Gomawoyo Yul,"
 

 

I was now in front of Donghae oppa’s house. I closed my eyes to calm myself. Slowly, I rang the doorbell.

A few moments later, came an ahjumma who looked like is maid in his house.

"Sorry miss, who are you looking for?" She asked politely.

"I'm looking for Lee Donghae. Is he at home?" I replied.

She told me to come in and she go to the second floor which seems to meet Donghae oppa. I sat waiting in the living room.

Not long after she was back in front of me.

"Miss, Youngmaster told you to come to his room," she said.

"Ah okay then. Thank you ahjumma,"

I was immediately up the stairs and search Donghae oppa’s room. I saw one of the greatest rooms. Maybe it was his room. I walked into the room. I opened the door slowly.

"Oppa," I tried to call him.

I walked into the room slowly.

BRUK! I let go of my hand bag pancakes. How surprise I am when I saw Donghae oppa was sleeping in her bed shirtless with Jessica.

"O. . oppa," I cant hold back my tears.

He looked at me. He just looked at me silently. It hurts to see all this.

I ran out of the room.

End of Yoona's POV