Drama Or Real?

You're My Destiny

Yoona’s POV

"Sorry, I've go too long," Kyuhyun said.

We are in our drama, exactly in the final scene.  I smiled and walked closer to him.

"Kwaenchana. You know I'll always be here waiting for you," I said according to my script that I memorize.

I waited for the last words from him. But he was silent. He just looked at me. A look that is very deep. Why is he silent? Ah, maybe he forget the script, he just had memorized earlier.

"Saranghae," I whispered to him.

I tried to tell the dialogue what he had to say. But he was silent. Aish, what's going on with him? We're in the middle of the show.

"Yah! Saranghae," I whispered again.

He smiled. Ah, he finally listened to me. I waited for him to say the word.

"Nado saranghae," he said.

I was shocked. Why does he say the wrong script?

But, I have not had time to respond to his words, he has drawn me to get very close to him. I looked at him confused. He his face to me. Wait, what will he do? I looked at him. He was closer to his face to me, and we ended up kissing.

I dont understand why he kiss me? Is he now was drunk? I dont know and I dont care. A kiss that he gave now so soft and sincere. But, the more I dont understand is, why do I feel comfortable when he kiss me. And in fact, I dont know why this time I kiss him back. My heart was beating very fast now.

"Clap. . clap. . clap!"

The noise of applause hit me back. Suddenly I removed myself from Kyuhyun and immediately facing the audience. Oh God! We just do it in front of many people. They think this is just acting. But why do I feel this is all so real?

Then, I saw Donghae oppa sitting right in front of the stage with an expression that I could not read. He did not even applaud. Aish, Im Yoona, why you can forget Donghae oppa who are also watching you. I glanced at Kyuhyun who was standing next to me. He stared straight ahead with a blank stare. What's wrong with him anyway? I held his hand to make him back to reality. He then looked at me. We then bowed to the audiences which meant our drama is over. The audience still applause for us.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I still sitting in the changing room. Some people had give a congrats for the drama that has been success play by me. But I ignored all those congratulations. I felt my mind messed up. Stupid things I have ever done before, now I'm doing it again. Even I do it in front of many people. And I'm pretty sure Donghae hyung also must have seen it. I'm really in big trouble.

I dont know why I could do it. I cant remember my script at that time. My heart led me to kiss her. I like been hypnotized by Yoona.

I really hope hyung thought it was just our acting. If he knew the truth, I dont dare to imagine what will happen. Hyung would be very mad at me. And Yoona, she would hate me.

Yoona, where is she? What should I say to her? Is she going to forgive me for the second time? Oh no, this is the third time. But, I think there are different when I kissed her earlier. She was kiss me back.

Perhaps she also likes the kiss? Ah no-no, it was not possible. Maybe she had to do so, so we look like a real acting. But, why I felt it was all so real?

"Cho Kyuhyun!"

I turned to look at the man who called me.

"Oh, hyung," I said a little surprised to discover that Donghae hyung came along with Yoona who follows behind him.

"Chukae," Donghae hyung said, handing his hand to me.

I looked at him doubtfully. What do you mean exactly Donghae hyung?

"Chukae,  your drama success," he said, still held out his hand to me.

I greeted him and smile at him, but he did not smile back. Meanwhile, Yoona who stood behind Donghae hyung just bowed her head silently. We were silent for a moment.

"I hope the kiss just acting," Donghae hyung said suddenly.

I was shocked to hear that. I looked at Donghae hyung hesitated, afraid that he could read my face.

"Aah oppa, what are you talking about? Of course it just acting, hahaha," Yoona said, laughing awkwardly. I could see the look on her face is also a little afraid when she said it.

Donghae hyung took a deep breath.

"Is it correct Kyu? It was all just acting?" Donghae hyung said coldly.

He looked at me sharply. I swallowed. It’s so stertorous to see him glaring at me like that.

"O. . of. . course. It was all just acting hyung," I stammered.

Donghae hyung still looked at me intently, as if he could not believe what I said.

"Come on oppa, it's a drama. So of course all we did was just acting," Yoona said tried to calm Donghae hyung.

Donghae hyung took another deep breath.

"I hope my friends dont let me down," he said still coldly.

I smiled, trying to convince him.

"Cho Kyuhyun!"

Suddenly Park seosangnim surprised all three of us. Park seosangnim then walked up to us.

"I'm proud of you, Cho Kyuhyun. You've just learned the script appear half an hour before, but you're did it very well," Park seosangnim said as he greeted me.

I just smiled wryly.

"And you Im Yoona, your acting so incredible. I'm also proud of you," Park seosangnim said. This time he shaking Yoona’s hand.

"Kamsahamnida seosangnim," Yoona said politely with a slight bow.

"I did not know you could act that good. Especially when Kyuhyun kiss you, your acting looks very natural. Looks so real. Whereas even before you and Nichkun have not practicing for that scene right?" Park seosangnim said.

I was surprised to hear what is being Park seosangnim said. I glanced at Yoona, she also seemed as surprised me.

"NE?" Yoona could not hide her astonishment.

"Is not when Yoona and Nichkun practicing that scene, Kyuhyun stopped it. Ah, but now when you are in a Nichkun's position actually you did it," Park seosangnim said to me.

I was stunned to hear Park seosangnim’s words. Why does he have to says it here, in front of Donghae hyung? I glanced at Donghae hyung. Anger was evident in his face. Cho Kyuhyun, you're dead now! What would you do?

"Why did you suddenly decide to do it? Are not you the one who told us first that the scene is too much?" Park seosangnim said.

I swear, I wanted to put my shoe in his mouth. Why does he keep saying that? I glanced at Yoona now. She bowed her head, biting her lower lip. It seems she also felt guilty.

"Ah seosangnim, that was, I am. . I. . " I tried to answer Park seosangnim’s question and try to find words that could make Donghae hyung dont misunderstand me.

"Aish, well you dont need to answer. Whatever your reason, I'm still proud of you," Park seosangnim said, patting my shoulder.

I'm still speechless. So even Yoona and Donghae hyung.

"Oh yeah, Im Yoona will you come with me for a second? There's something I want to discuss with you," Park seosangnim said broke the silence.

"Ah ne," Yoona said. They both left us. Now only two of us stood face to face. I bowed my head, not daring to look at Donghae hyung.

"Kyu, I need to talk to you," he said suddenly.

He then walked out of the room. I followed. I'm really in big trouble.

 

We continued walking until we reached the deserted park, he stopped in his tracks. I also stopped. He turned around to face me.

"Hyung,"

BUG! One blow landed from him right in my face.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" I raised my voice.

"Shut up!"

BUG! I staggered after receiving a second blow from him. Blood coming out of one of my corner lip.

"Hyung, you need to hear my explanation first," I said trying to calm him down.

"What else do you need to explain? All the Park seosangnim said is enough for me. Do you want to tell me you drunk now? Tell me!" he yelled at me, pulling my collar.

"Hyung," I said desperately.

I dont know what to say. It's all my fault indeed. He then pushed me until I fell to the ground. He turned his face from me.

"Tell the truth Kyu, do you love Yoona?"

DEG! My body is like watered by ice water. I cant say anything.

"Answer me!" he snapped at me.

"Hyung, I. . " I dont know what to say.

"Answer clearly Kyu! Do you love her? You love Yoona right?" He said eagerly, again pulled my collar until I was back up to face him. He pulled it so hard till my neck hurt. He looked at me very sharply, as if he wanted to kill me. I swallowed. Well, it looks like this is the right time.

"Yes, I love her hyung,"

BUG! He hit me again. So hard that I fell to the ground again. More blood out of my lips.

"Mianhaeyo, hyung," I said quietly.

"Kyu you’re really outrageous," he said.

He was ready to land another punch to my face. I closed my eyes, waiting for the punch from him.

"Andwae!" Sound of the girl made me open my eyes.

"Yoona?" I said quietly. I was surprised, why would she know we were here. And what did she save me? She was standing in front of me facing Donghae hyung who has been clenched his fist. She holding his hand.

 "Yoong, what are you doing?" Donghae hyung shouted at Yoona.

"Oppa, you're not supposed to hit Kyuhyun like that," Yoona said also loudly.

"So you more care about him than my feel?"

"Oppa, I told you this is drama, it's all just an act. Are not you the one who allow me to play a role in this drama?" Yoona said, trying to make Donghae hyung believe.

"Yeah, I did let you, but with Nichkun. Not with him!" Donghae hyung said while pointing at me.

I stood facing them both. I pulled Yoona’s hand, but still staring at Donghae hyung. Her hands trembled violently.

"Hyung, Nichkun had a foot injury and I had to replace him," I tried to explain.

"And why it has to be you who replace him?" Donghae hyung said pulling Yoona’s hand from me. Yoona's body swayed slightly.

"Hyung! Be careful, Yoona could be fall," I said, trying to make Yoona to her feet again.

"Shut up! Yoona is my girlfriend, you dont have to worry about!" Donghae hyung shouted.

Sweat dripped from my face. I was scared. I've never seen Donghae hyung this angry before.

"Oppa," Yoona said softly. She looks so weak.

"I'm disappointed. I was disappointed in both of you. Why do you have to betray me even in front of my own eyes?" Donghae hyung said while releasing Yoona’s hand.

"Oppa, it's all a misunderstanding," Yoona said hoarsely. She cried.

Oh God, my heart is really feel pain when I see her cries. I wanted to curse myself because that is my fault that she was crying.

"I dont care it's all a misunderstanding or not. And I guess I dont want to understand. I cant forgive both of you," Donghae hyung said.

He then walked away from both of us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong readers! I'm here again.

This is part 18 (is this story is too long?)

Because many readers want Kyuna's kiss, so here I gave you Kyuna's kiss, kekeke ^^

Hope you like this chapter

But I'm also sorry for all Yoonhae shipper, but you dont need to worry, Yoona still has a feeling for Donghae

So how about the ending?

Should I make Yoonhae or Kyuna?

Please give me advice

Thank you for support me ^^