That Night

You're My Destiny

Kyuhyun drove his car into Seohyun’s house. He still did not believe of Jessica’s words. He had to check by himself. He hopes that was Jessica said is just her bluff. Yes, he was hoping Jessica was lying to him.
Kyuhyun pressed the bell in Seohyun’s house, his heart sinking. Not long after Seohyun opened the door. She seemed surprised to see Kyuhyun.
"O. . oppa,"
"Seohyun,"
"Why oppa come here?"
"I want to talk to you. May I come in?"
Without waiting for Seohyun’s answer, Kyuhyun came in. Seohyun followed.
"What is it oppa?"
Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun doubtfully. Kyuhyun turned around and looked at Seohyun.
"Seohyun, I still love you,"
Seohyun was surprised to hear Kyuhyun’s statement.
"Oppa,"
"Seo, please come back to me," Kyuhyun said as he holding her hands. He stared at Seohyun deeply.
"Oppa, I'm sorry. I. . I cant," Seohyun said stammered. She could not hold back her tears.
"Wae? Why you cant?"
"I am. . I," her words stopped. She could not continue her words.
"This is all because of Yonghwa?" Kyuhyun said. His voice trembled.
Seohyun bowed her head and let go of her hand from Kyuhyun.
"Mianhae, oppa"
Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun deeply. Tears shed on his cheek.
"Why? How could you do this to me? You know I dont have anyone but you," Kyuhyun said desperately.
"Oppa, I didnt mean to. . "
"So, the reason you break up with me because of him is true?" Kyuhyun raises his voice.
"Oppa, it’s not like what you think, it’s because . .”
"It’s enough,”
Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun desperately. She didnt know what to do.
"Oppa, please believe me,"
Kyuhyun took a deep breath.
"Well, I hope you'll happy with Yonghwa."
Kyuhyun then walked away. Seohyun just silent. Actually she wanted to stop Kyuhyun, but she seemed to freeze. She did not even say a word.
 

Kyuhyun really feel depressed. He drove his car in high speed. He drove his car aimlessly. He really sad and angry. No matter how hard he was holding back his tears, his tears still falling down on his cheek. He felt very betrayed. Seohyun was his first love. Seohyun is the person who can give him happiness that should be given by his parents. Seohyun could make him not feel lonely. But now Seohyun is no longer at his side. He feels his life has no meaning. He felt no one love him anymore.
 

Kyuhyun stopped his car in front of a cafe. He was really frustrated. He continued to drink until his eyes began to blurry. He wants to get drunk to forget all the problems.

 

 

"Thank you for being with me today oppa," Yoona said to Donghae when they had arrived in front of Yoona’s house.
Donghae smiled at Yoona.
"Thank you have forgiven me,"
"I'm sorry, I'm being selfish yesterday,"
Donghae smiled and her hair.
"It's okay, I know you do it because you love me. As much as I love you,"
Yoona stared at Donghae and smiled.
"Gomawo oppa,"
"Well, now you should go and sleep,"
Yoona then kissed Donghae’s cheek. Donghae was surprised. Yoona then began to walk into her house. Not long after she turned.
"Oppa, send me a message when you're home, arasso?"
Donghae smiled,
"Yes, my princess," Donghae said with a smile. He then walked into his car.
Yoona saw Donghae leave her house. She then entered her house. She was happy because she knew that Donghae is really serious with her. She now didnt afraid anymore about Jessica. Kyuhyun was right, Donghae would be choose her than Jessica.
"Yul" Yoona calling Yuri but no answer.
"Where is she? Why she has not come home yet? Yul, Yul!" Yoona keeps calling her. She is looking to her room, but it's useless. She then saw a note hanging on the fridge.



Yoong, today I stay at Sooyoung’s home. Don’t forget to lock the door before you sleep, arasso?

Good night ^ ^
Yuri


 

"Aish, so I am alone." Yoona mumbled.
Yoona then go to her room and change her clothes. As she was about to sleep, suddenly someone knocked on her door with a bang.
"Who came up at this time?" Yoona muttered.
The man knocked on the door again harder.
"Aish, why so not impatient?” Yoona out of bed and immediately headed for the door.
"Yoona" a man calling her.
"Donghae oppa?" Yoona muttered.
Yoona walk faster and then open the door. What a surprise, when she found Kyuhyun standing in front of the door that seems very drunk.
"Kyuhyun? Why are you. .?"
Kyuhyun turned around and looked at Yoona.
"Yoona,"
Kyuhyun lose his balance. He almost fell, but Yoona arrest his body swiftly.
"Kyuhyun, what’s wrong with you exactly? Why are you drunk like this?"
"Yoona" Kyuhyun ignored Yoona’s question and kept shouting her name.
"Yah, turn down your voice! Aish, what happen with you actually?"
Yoona led Kyuhyun into her house. Kyuhyun walked unsteadily making her difficult to lead him.
"Ah, yah Cho Kyuhyun can you just follow my steps? Aish!" Yoona mumbled.
Finally, with her effort, she can managed to lull Kyuhyun on the sofa.
"What happened to you so that you could get drunk like that?"
Yoona gave him a glass of water.
"Kyuhyun, drink this," Yoona said while helping Kyuhyun to drink water.
Kyuhyun lay back on the sofa. Yoona stared at Kyuhyun hesitated.
"Aish, why when you’re drunk like this you not going home and instead come here?" Yoona muttered.
Yoona approached Kyuhyun, very strong smell of alcohol wafted from his body.
"Ah, I better ask help from Donghae oppa,"
Yoona took her cell phone and call Donghae.
"Yeobseyo, Yoong what is it? I was almost home,"
"Ah oppa, can you go back to my home?"
"Wae? Is there something happen?"
"Kyuhyun came to my house. I dont know why, but he seemed drunk. So can you take his home?"
"MWO? Kyuhyun drunk? Aish, then how is he now?"
"He was sleeping on the sofa. Yuri was not home, so only two of us here. I hope oppa can come."
"All right, I'll be right there."
Yoona hung up. He looked back at Kyuhyun who was still asleep on the sofa.
"Kyuhyun, what happened to you to make you drunk like that?" Yoona muttered.

 

Donghae's POV
I run my car back to Yoona’s home. I'm really worried about Kyuhyun. What happened to him? Why did he get drunk like that? As far as I know he was rarely to get drunk. Actually, what's wrong with him. And, why did he have to come to Yoona’s house? What's going on between them before. As long as I know their relationship is not good. Aish, never mind Hae. Dont think a negative thing. Kyuhyun was drunk, so he certainly was not thinking clearly. But, since when Kyuhyun knew Yoona’s home? I dismissed all my negative thoughts, and refocus driving.
Arriving at Yoona’s home, I ran. I saw the door was unlocked, I had to go inside. There was silent. Where are they both? I walked into the living room. And there. . .

 

Yoona's POV
I walked back and forth waiting for Donghae oppa. Why Donghae oppa is so long? I saw Kyuhyun, he was still asleep. I walked toward him. I could see the sweat dripping on his forehead. I took a tissue and wiped his sweat. Kyuhyun, what happened to you? The question incessantly floating in my head.
"Yoona,"
I heard him call my name.
"Ne?"
"Yoona,"
Looks like he's delirious. Sweat fell again on his forehead. I wonder what is he dreaming that he called my name repeatedly. I wipe the sweat again and I was ed his jacket.
"Yoona,"
He called me again.
"Hm,"
I replied casually without looking at him, because I knew he must be delirious. I still ed his jacket, but suddenly he hold my arm.
"Yoona,"
I looked at him, his eyes opened slightly. He looked at me. A look that is very deep, a look that somehow scares me.
"Are you awake?"
He paused, still holding my arm. Then he woke up and sat in front of me. Her eyes were glazed at me deeply. I bowed my head, not daring to meet his eyes. But suddenly he pulled me and, kiss me.
 

I opened my eyes widely, not believing what he was doing. I tried to detach myself from him, but he was too strong. He pushed me until I was lying on the sofa. His body was on top of me. The kiss he gave was different to the previous one. It was not a gentle kiss. He kissed me as if he was mad at me. It was harsh and painful. Tears began to shed on my cheeks. I'm trying hard to push him, but it’s useless. Donghae oppa, I hope you come soon. Not long after, Kyuhyun end his kiss. He lay down next to me. I immediately got up and stood. My whole body was shivering. Tears rolled down on my cheeks. My legs felt unable to bear my body. I sat on the floor. I grab my phone. Tried to call Donghae oppa.
"The number you are calling is busy,"
I kept trying to call Donghae oppa, but still the number is not reachable. I hugged my knees, my whole body was shivering.
"Oppa, hurry come. . I. . I'm scared. ."

 

Donghae's POV
They kissed.
"AISSSHHH!"
I slammed my wheel. Their kiss still hovering in my memory. What happened between them? Why they could. . .
Ah, I even hate to say it. I've never been this angry before. When my girlfriend was had cheat on me, I dont even feel sad and just let it go. But why now? And why it has to be Kyuhyun?
What happened to Kyuhyun? Why did he get drunk like that? Why did he come to Yoona’s house? Why did he kiss Yoona? Has not he hates Yoona?
Yoong, what is the relationship between you and Kyuhyun? Had not you also hate him? Did not you tell me, that you love me?
"Aish!"
I shuffle my hair. So many questions hovering in my mind. I was really frustrated. I hold my head, trying to calm my anger.
Calm down Lee Donghae, it does not look like the real you. Where does Donghae who really playboy? You can get a girl who is much better than her. Why should you become angry that your girlfriend was cheat on you with your best friend? With your best friend. . .
Of all people, why did you choose Kyuhyun? Why it has to be him?