Meet Him

You're My Destiny

"Yoong, come on I was almost late"
"Okay, wait a minute"
Yoona was soon picked up her bag and went down to meet Yuri. They also went to college with riding the bus.
"You're so beautiful today. Well, you definitely want to have a good first impression, right? "
"Yul, actually I was nervous. You know, I've never met anyone in Seoul before, except with you, uncle, and aunt "
"Do not be too concerned about, are you think people in Seoul will eat you huh?"
"No, I just nervous"
"Trust me Yoong, everything will be fine" Yuri patting her shoulder. Yoona just smiled and took a deep breath. 15 minutes later, the bus have reached their destination.
"Okay, Yoong my class was over there, I got to go so I'm not late. Yoong Believe in yourself, do not be scared, fighting! "Yuri immediately ran to class. Yoona smiled and waved to Yuri.
"Yuri's right, everything will be fine, fighting!" Yoona said to herself. She immediately walked to class. Suddenly there was a girl who accidentally bumped into her.
"Ah, mianhamnida" the girl said as she bent over, and then she ran back.
"Well, she's very polite" Yoona muttered as she look towards the girl.
"Seo, wait" said a boy, who also was running and accidentally hit Yoona.
"Babo, if you want to daydream dont doing it right here. You blocked my way!" the boy said that to Yoona. Yoona who fell just speechless because she shut was scolded by the boy.
"Aiiish, Seohyun wait for me" said the boy and then he re-ran towards the girl that previosly hit Yoona. Yoona just shook his head.
"Seoul is unique, there are people who are polite, but some are so shameless, already hit people instead of help her but instead scold" Yoona said, she stood up and walked back to class. Arriving in class she sat on a bench near the window. Her class was quiet, because her class will begin in 30 minutes. And then her phone was ringing.

 

From: Yuri
To: Yoona
Hey Yoong, thanks to you, I was scolded by my professor because of late

From: Yoona
To: Yuri
Mianhae, I promise I will not be late again tomorrow ^ ^

From: Yuri
To: Yoona
Hahaha, that's what I'm used too late anyway: D
How was your first day?

From: Yoona
To: Yuri
Not bad, just that I meet strange people here.


A moment later Yuri did not reply her message. "Well maybe she was scolded by her teacher because she playing handphone, lol" Yoona said while laughing yourself imagining Yuri being scolded. Yoona suddenly surprised by a boy who came screaming for someone.
"Kyu, Kyu, aish where is he? He said he had come, but instead disappeared "
The boy then approached Yoona. "Aish, what now?" Yoona said to herself after seeing the boy approached, smiling cheekily at her.
"Hey, I saw you the first time. Looks like you're a new student. I'm Lee Donghae, and you? " the boy named Donghae said as he held out his hand. Yoona look at his hand and saw his face still smiling sweetly towards Yoona.
"Im Yoona" said Yoona reply brief without a helping hand. Yoona prefers to ignore Donghae and pulled the books out of her bag.
"This is your seat?"
"It looks?"
"Well, you're so grumpy huh" Donghae said with a chuckle. "Because you're the new student, then I will tell you one thing. This is Kyuhyun's bench, he does not like it if someone was occupying his bench, so you'd better move out of here now before he comes "Donghae said as he his face into her face. Yoona shudder to see his face so close, she step back as the approach of his face.
"So what if I sit here? I also paid here, so. . . "Unfinished Yoona speaks, her words has interrupted by a boy who came toward them.
"Hyung, I met Jessica. He's looking for you "said the newcomer boy.
"Well Kyu, I told you I broke up with her. And, exactly where have you been? Early in the morning had disappeared. "Said Donghae, but it does not answer the question Namja. The look on his face turned sad.
"Aaah, Seohyun? Kyu Anyway, there are many other girls out there "
"Well, I'm not a man like you!"
Yoona did not understand what they were saying, she only saw two of them with a puzzled look. After a while she looked a boy who newly arrived and,
"Ah you. . "Yoona said, pointing toward Namja it.
Those boy who had been unaware of the existence of Yoona, looked at Yoona
"Ah you're  who blocked my way this morning, what are you doing here?" the boy said it sarcastically.
"Haha, funny question. I came to class to learn, of course. "Yoona said also sarcastically. The boy saw Yoona surprised, because until now no one has dared to say to him sarcastically.
"Well, that's my seat! What are you doing sitting there? Go away! "Said the boy, this time raising his voice.
"Well, well, well, it turns out you've known each other so. Kyu, I had been trying to warn her, but she seems very stubborn. Hey Yoona-ssi, it's Kyuhyun who I mentioned earlier. So let me explain, Yoona-ssi you better move before. . "
"No way" Yoona said as she turned her face to the window. Kyuhyun who see this become more angry.
"Well, how dare you!" Kyuhyun said as he kicked off the bench occupied Yoona. Yoona were shocked then stood and looked at him, she did not realize her distance is very close to Kyuhyun.
"Yes, I am. Then what? "Yoona said while pushing Kyuhyun's body.
"Good morning children" Park Seosangnim suddenly entered the classroom.
"Well Kyu, I have to go, I meet you again later" said Donghae then immediately went out of the classroom. Kyuhyun ignored Donghae and Park Seosangnim who already looking at him. Yoona sat back in the bench.
"Well, I told you to go away from there!" Shouted Kyuhyun
'CHO KYUHYUN! Did not you see all the people in this class were watching you? Quickly seated, or you get out of this class "said Park Seosangnim.
"But he occupies my bench" Kyuhyun said, pointing back towards Yoona.
"But I who first came up and I see this bench was empty, seosangnim" Yoona replied calmly.
"Did you hear? She who first occupied the bench, so it's better now you're sitting in an empty bench"said Park seosangnim. Kyuhyun was lazily occupying empty seats next to Yoona. He glare to Yoona. Yoona just stuck out his tongue, then turned back her attention to Park seosangnim.

--------

Kyuhyun woke up from his sleep. He did not realize that today's session was over since an hour ago. He then immediately went out of the classroom. He checked his phone and was a text from Donghae.


From: Donghae
To: Kyuhyun
I'll wait in the cafeteria.


Kyuhyun immediately went to the cafeteria to meet Donghae. He knew at a time like this only Donghae who can help him. Donghae is experienced in matters of romance. In addition, he was known as a playboy college. Records dating her oldest is with Jessica, that is 2 months. While Kyuhyun and Seohyun have been dating for 2 years, but recently they broke up this morning for no apparent reason.
Arriving in the cafeteria, Kyuhyun looking for Donghae. Then he saw his friend was making out with one that does not he know
"Aish, this guy" Kyuhyun said as he approached them. Donghae who had been busy kissing, unaware that Kyuhyun was already in front of him.
"Ehm!" Kyuhyun deliberately raise his voice. Donghae and the girl was immediately distanced themselves respectively.
"Hey Kyu, since when you were there?" Said Donghae with innocent face.
"Just" Kyuhyun replied simply. The girl only bowed shame.
"Oppa, I go first," said that girl, then she go after kiss Donghae at his cheek. Donghae just smiled and waved. After the girl left, Kyuhyun sat down in front of Donghae.
"Well, when did you stop your habit, hyung?" Said Kyuhyun
"Hey Kyu, since when did you begin to teach me?" Said Donghae laughed then drank his drink. "Rather than take care of me, you'd better think about yourself. Well, actually what happened between you and Seo? "
"Molla. Over the past 2 years, our relationship is fine. There has never been a serious quarrel. But somehow this morning she dumped me, I have not had time to ask why. "Kyuhyun answered.
"Well, that's a problem between you. You guys are too serious. There was no fight, no challenge. I think Seo bored with that kind of relationship. "
"Then what should I do? Suddenly scold, to quarrel? "Said Kyuhyun slightly raising his voice.
"Ani, I mean dont be too serious. Make some fun "Donghae said with a wink. Kyuhyun paused for a moment think of the words of Donghae.
"Seo is a nice girl hyung. She was not the same with the girls who you're dating"Said Kyuhyun while stirring his drink.
"Cho Kyuhyun, let me ask you one thing. Have you ever kissed Seo? "Donghae whispered to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun who heard it were shocked and looked at Donghae.
"Yeah hyung, why do you ask such a question?" Protest Kyuhyun
"Let's just say, I'm not going to tell on anyone. Hm, hm, Malhaebwa "Donghae said as he put his ear to Kyuhyun
"Well, actually hyung. . I. . I have not. . "
"Haa, you have not you?" Donghae shouted, pointing toward Kyuhyun. Donghae immediately laughed outright disbelief.
"Yeah hyung, you said you would not tell anyone, aish!" Kyuhyun said as he tried to stop the laughter that makes the whole canteen Donghae look at him.
"Hahaha, I know now why she dumped you. Even a small thing like that you never give to her. Well, Cho Kyuhyun you was dating 2 years, and what you've been doing? Aish, I dont believe, the genius Cho Kyuhyun actually very Babo, hahaha "said Donghae, had lowered her voice this time, but still could not stop laughing.
"Yeah hyung, stop it!" Said Kyuhyun while throwing the tissue in the direction of Donghae. Donghae started to stop the laughter.
"KYUHYUN oppa!" Shouts a girl suddenly startle them.
"Kyuhyun oppa, can I come join you?" Said the girl as she hold Kyuhyun's arm.
"Hey Vic, I also in this table" said Donghae a little disturbed by the presence of a girl named Victoria. Victoria just stuck out her tongue at Donghae.
"Oppa. . "
"Yes yes yes, you can sit here. But let go of my hand "Kyuhyun said as he removed his hand from Victoria. Victoria who heard it immediately sat beside Kyuhyun.

In the meantime. . .

"Hey Yoong, will you help me carry these books?" Said Yuri
"Ne" Yoona said. They both walked into the cafeteria
"Yul, do you know Cho Kyuhyun?"
"Cho Kyuhyun? Of course I know, none of this campus who do not know him. You know, his father was director of corporate Cho's Group "
"Really?" Said Yoona does not believe
"Yeah, he's very handsome and rich. He and his friend Donghae is very popular among women. So what are you suddenly asking about him? Have you met him? Aah, or lest you fall in love with him huh? "Said Yuri Yoona said, teasing.
"ANIYO! For what I fell in love with someone like that, "protested Yoona. Yuri who saw just laughed.
"Hahaha, you're weird. But good for you if you do not fall in love with him. Because if so, I'm afraid you will be discouraged. "
"Waeyo?"
"Because, Kyuhyun had a girlfriend. Seohyun. She's a nice and beautiful girl, Kyuhyun loved her very much. So, dont expect too much "Yuri said as she smiled at Yoona. Yoona who hear it just nodded his head.
"Oh yeah, besides Seohyun there's one more person." Said Yuri. Yoona then turned his gaze on Yuri.
"Victoria"