First Day, Mysterious Strangers and ..... Black Ocean ?

Patrick's life with the SNSD

PJ's POV

I walk inside the school alone for the first time. Oppa didn't even bother to walk me inside. Aish!

I pull out my schedule to see if what is my first class when I look up and see two figures standing in front of me.

"You're that new kid?"One of them asks. She has a light brown hair and she's taller than me, I only reach the base of her neck. Can you blame me I'm on the tenth graders' hall, most people here are taller than me!

"Yeah."I reply looking at them.

"Patrick right?"The other girl asks. She has red hair and she's not as tall as the other one but still taller than me.

"Yeah. So?"I ask raising an eyebrow. You didn't expect me to be intimidated right? I mean, you guys know me.

"Tough one eh?"The taller one says smirking at me. Eh? How is that tough?

"You think you can keep up with us?"Shortie says also smirking while shaking her head. I'm calling her shortie cause she's shorter than 'tall and stupid person'  beside her. Yep, I have nicknames for them already. Aren't I sweet?

"What do you want?"I ask not so nicely while looking back down on my schedule.

"Don't try to act all tough here. Only elites are allowed in this school, you're just another scholarship student."Tall and stupin person says arrogantly.

"Scholarship? Meaning I'm smarter than you."I state without even looking up at them.

"Look at us when you're talking! Have you ever heard of respect?!"Shorty says forcefully yanking my head up.

"Yeah. Studied about it as well back in my old school. You don't deserve it."I say plainly while shaking my head.

"You obviously don't know us. I can get you kicked out of this school in a matter of seconds."TSP says with the same smirk on her face. Is that plastered?

"I wanna see you try."I reply smirking back. Always the best part. Happened once back in my old school since it was also somehow prestigious just like this one. Kids from elites are studying there. Some tried to take me out, they ended up either suspended or automatically expelled.

"My dad has great connections you know kid."TSP says now with anger in her voice.

"I care?"I ask with a mocking shock face.

"I say you start being nice here."Shortie says also starting to raise her voice.

"I can ask you to do the same thing."I say while looking back down on my schedule. Ah! Science! And my homeroom is room 306.

"Hey, do you two know where room 306 is?"I ask the girls in front of me who both look at me in shock then they're suddenly angry.

"Do you honestly think you can mess with us?!"TSP asks grabbing my tie roughly. Oh no she did not!

"Let me go."I say trying my best to stay calm.

"What you gonna fight us b*tch?!"Shortie asks smirking arrogantly. Keep calm PJ. You can't have a brawl on your first day. Umma and mom are so going to kill me if ever.

"No, I wouldn't stoop that low for people like you."I reply yanking STP's hand of my tie. She was about to hit me when we heard a voice.

"What's going on there?!"Yells the loud voice.

"Nothing Ms.Lee."Shortie suddenly says turning around to face the woman.

"We were just introducing ourselves to the new student."STP says with a little stutter.

Are you sure?"The woman asks suspicion in her voice.

"Yes of course."STP says nodding her head vigorously along with shortie.

"Well you two should go to your class now. I'll take care of her."The woman says again but this time sternly and the two idiots quickly walks away.

"And you must be the new stident?"She asks sweetly.

""Yeah."I reply looking up at her. She has black hair, a slim figure, her height is average and she's wearing glasses.

"My name is Lee Sang Mi. I'm the home room adviser of 1-b."The woman says politely with a smile etched on her face.

"My name is Patrick and I'm the new student."I say bowing 90 degrees.

"I think you got the wrong hallway cause the rooms here are for the tenth graders."She says showing me an apologetic smile.

"No, I actually am a tenth grader. My name is Patrick Jane Gomez."I tell her hoping she knows about me the new student.

"Oh right! You were accelerated after taking the test last Wednesday."She says clapping her hands.

"Yeah, that would be me."I reply shyly.

"Do you want me to accompany you to your homeroom?"Ms.Lee asks smiling down at me.

"That would be nice."I reply smiling at her. She seems really nice.

She starts walking with me trailing behind her. We walk up a flight of stairs then turn left then she stops in front of the 3rd door.

"Here's you first class."She says turning her head to look at me then calls for the teatcher inside.

"Oh hi Ms.Lee."The woman inside greets with a little bow. The woman doesn't look like she's Korean. She has blonde hair and her body is just like Ms.Lee's.

"Good morning Mrs.Smith."Ms. Lee greets with a little bow. That woman is married?! Wow! She sure does take good care of her figure.

"This is Patrick your new student."Ms.Lee introduces me stepping aside so she's not blocking me anymore.

"Oh! You're the accelerated student right? Come on in."The woman who I assume is Mrs.Smith asks.

"Yeah."I reply as I slowly enter the classroom after bidding goodbye to Ms.Lee. I look around the class and see all the students staring intently at me and some are whispering while others are squealing. The heck?!

"Please introduce yourself to everyone."Mrs.Smith says giving me a warm smile.

"Good morning. I'm Patrick Jane Gomez and I'm only 13 so please take care of me."I say bowing at everyone.

""Very well then. Please take a sit next to Eunhee over there."Mrs.Smith says pointing at the back where an empty sit is located next to the girl who raises her hand that I'm assuming is Eunhee.

"Hey, my name is Eunhee. I hope we can be friends."The girl says the moment I sat down with a hnad extended my way. She has a long brown hair and a cute eye smile like mom's and Sunny unnie's.

"I'm Patrick. It's nice to meet you."I reply shaking her hand then she gives me another one of her eye smile before turning towards the front.

Lunch

The classes pass by pretty quickly and it was Lunch. Eunhee invited me to sit with her and her friends and I agreed, but I had to go to the restroom so I told her I'll just catch up with her at the cafeteria.

"Hey. You're Patrick right?"A girl suddenly asks me. She's with 7 more other students, 3 of them are boys.

"Yeah."I reply looking up at them. My entire life I've never felt so short till I step foot in this school.

"You're the one who's living with SNSD right?"One of them asks cheekily but something seems wrong.

"Umm...yeah."I reply uncomfortably because they're all staring at me.

"We're really big fans. Can you tell them we said that we hope they get more black ocenas during their concerts!"The girl at the front of the group says with a bubbly tone.

"Black....Ocean?"I ask. I honestly don't know what that is.

"We like to explain it to you but we're in a hurry. Just tell them that okay Patrick-ssi. And please give this to Ms.Tiffany-ssi."The girl says handing me a small box. Then they all quickly walk away. Oh well.

On my way I decided to pass by my locker first and hide the box there before I went to the cafeteria where I find all the students sudden;y staring at me the moment I walk in. I scanned the whole room then spoted Eunhee waving at me. I walked over to their table with my head held high. I'm not gonna let this elite people look down on me.

"Hey Patrick-sii."Eunhee greets cheerfully.

"Hey Eunhee-sii, and please just call me Patrick."I greet back smiling then she makes me sit beside her.

"Call me Eunhee unnie then. Girls this is Patrick the one I was talking to you about."She introduce me to her friends. There are three girls and two boys.

"Hi Patrick-sii!"One of the girls bubbly greets me. "My name is Hyun Ae, but please call me Hyun unnie."She  says stretching her hand towards me.

"I'm your Cho Hee unnie."

"I'm your Hana unnie."

"I'm your Hyesu unnie."

"I'm your Jason oppa."

"I'm your Jae Hwa oppa."

All of them introsuce themselves and claimed me as their maknae now. They all seem really nice although they're all from rich families. They're not stuck up brats like I thought all the kids here will be. Although one of them seems to be a bit arrogant. Hyesu unnie, she's like umma but she seems to be good too so that's cool.

After lunch we all go back to our classes. Cho Hee unnie, Eunhee unnie and Hyesu unnie and I are on the same class. I just don't know how I didn't see them earlier. The other three are in the class next to ours.

Our last class is math and I'm seriously dying of boredom so I pull out my headphones and put them in my ear and start listening to music. 

After sometimes I feel someone tapping my shoulder so I trun around and see Hyesu unnie staring back at me.

"What?"I ask pulling out one of my earphone from my ear. She didn't say anything instead she points at the front where I see my teacher staring intently at me.

"Ms.Gomez were you listening?"The teacher asks me raising an eyebrow.

"Of course."I say holding up the earphone I was holding to emphasize my point.

"I meant to me."She asks again now this time annoyed.

"Oh right, um....no."I say uncertain if I should say that.

"Oh well since you think that you don't have to  listen to the discussion maybe you alreay know everything then huh?"She asks me this time with a smirk. I that a challenge.

"I don't know, maybe."I  reply shrugging.

"Then I'm  sure you don't mind answering this equation and explaining it to the class."She states holding out a chalk.

Outside the school

I stand in front of the school waiting for oppa to pick me up. Eunhhe unnie and the others all offer me a ride but I told them I have to wait for oppa to pick me up.

If you guys are wondering about what happened in my last class. Well let's just say I got a lot of pats on my back along with little, nice job kid.

"Hey it's the low class kid."I hear a familiar voice say. I turn towards the voice and see TSP and Shortie walking towards me.

"Oh hey."I greet them casually.

"As I can remember we still have an unfinished business."TSP says smirking. This girl seriously has something about smirks.

"Really?"I ask tilting my head to the side.

"Yeah. I'll remind you."TSP says then raises her hand ready to hit me but someone from behind stops her.

"You know you shouldn't be picking on kid."The blonde guy says letting go of TSP's arm.

"W-w-we aren't picking on her."Shortie stutters shaking a little.

"Leave."The girl beside the guy says making both TSP and shortie scurry away. This girl is scary although she says it calmly, the venom in her voice is evident, even I can't help but get scared. She reminds me of a certain mother of mine.

"Thank you."I mutter shyly.

"Don't worry about it kiddo."The guy says in english.

"Are you okay?"The girl asks also in english with a soft voice and a warm smile on her face. Wow! A complete 360.

"Y-yeah."I reply giving them a little smile.

""Well we have to go. It's nice to finally meet you PJ."The girl says then she turns around. Finally meet me? PJ? Who is that girl? The guy turns around to but not before winking at me and giving me a little smirk.

"What just happened?"I ask no one when I lose sight of the two strangers. 

After more minutes I see a familiar car heading my way. 

Soshi Dorm"

Fany's POV

I'm facing back and forth in our living room with negative thought going through my head.

"Fany-ah! Stop that!"Soo who's sitting at the couch yells at me.

"I'm sorry, I'm just worried about PJ! What if other kids are picking on her?! What if she gets scared because a teacher scold her?! What if she trips and hurt herself?! What if sh-"

"And now even I am getting scared! Shut up!"Sica yells glaring at me making me instantly shut  my mouth.

"Fany, PJ will be fine."Sunny says pulling me towards the couch making me sit beside her.

"You're scaring umma Fany unnie."Yoong says who's sitting on the floor.

"Don't say stuffs like that okay. You're putting scary images in my head."Sica says obviously annoyed.

"Sorry. It's just that it's PJ's first time being away from us for such a long time."I explain nervously biting my lower lip.

"She'll be home soon. Do you want PJ to see you like that?"Hyo asks from her place on the floor.

"No."I say shaking my head.

"Then stop it, and calm yourself."Yuri says walking in from the kitchen and sitting beside her princess on the floor.

"Fine."I reply trying to calm myself down.

Another hour passed when the doorbell ring. Yoong stood up then opened the door and there stood our princess looking as adorable as ever.

"Baby!"I yell shocking everyone even PJ who cringes.

"Aish that girl!"I hear Soo. 

"Hey mom."PJ says walking in and placing a kiss on my cheek and then to everyone else in the living room. 

"How was school?"Yul asks PJ.

"It was fine."She replies lazily.

"Are you hungry? Do you want me to cook you anything?"Hyo asks PJ standing from her position on the floor.

"No need unnie. It's almost dinner time anyway."PJ answers giving Hyo a smile.

"I knew I heard my princess' voice."My beloved husband says coming  out of her and Sunny's room.

"Hey dad."PJ says standing up to greet her dad.

"You had fun?"Tae asks PJ after she lets go of her.

"Fun? I was at school."PJ says sitting back down beside me.

"I had a feeling she was going to say that."Soo says chuckling.

"Well did you make any friends J?"Seo asks PJ excitedly.

"Yeah."She replies then her face suddenly brightens. "By the way I met some fans of yours and ask me to tell you something."She says excitedly.

"Really? What did they say?"I ask smiling at her excitement.

"They said that they hope you guys will get more black oceans during your concerts! I don't know what it means though but it's good that you have fans in there right?"Patrick says and my heart drops after the first sentence. The atmosphere suddenly darkens and everyone was silenced. 

"Did I say something wrong?"PJ asks looking around. I look around to see the girls have sad and worried faces.

"It's  not that PJ its just tha-"Soo starts to say but Patrick cuts her off.

"I remember they even gave you a present!"She says looking at me then rummaging through her bag and pulling out a small box.

"What is this?"I ask PJ.

"I don't know. Open it mom."PJ says excitedly. I look around and see Tae nodding.

I start to open it then ....


Hey guys! Sorry for the late update!

And I'm sorry if I make some mistakes. I even had to ask Mr.Google for Korean names. hehehe

Please comment guys so I know if I should continue.. hehehe

Talk to you later ! 

Saranghe .. :DD