Little Moments

Patrick's life with the SNSD

Taeyeon's POV

"Don't you think something was odd earlier?"Asked Tiffany as we both lay on our bed next to the bed where Juhyun and PJ layed.

"So you've noticed huh?"I asked thinking about our little lunch earlier.

"PJ seemed to be scared of Peter for some reason."She said frowning.

"But don't worry, I'm sure she was just curious as to who he was."I answered trying not to worry her though inside I know that there's something about that guy.

""I'm just a little scared since I've never seen PJ looking so uncomfortable about something."She replied with her head on my chest and my arms wrapped around her.

"You know PJ, she's not good with dealing with strangers."I replied still trying to not worry her or something, although I myself think that there is something odd about Mr.Valiente and his bodyguard.

"I know that, but she wasn't like that with other people that she'd met before."She answered and I had nothing to say till I thought about something that happened during lunch.

"But don't you think that PJ seemed nervous sitting beside Miyeon, don't you think so?"I asked knowing the subject will intrigue her more.

"Eh? I think she was nervous because of the two other men on the table?"She asked rather confused.

"I thought of it that way too, but seeing how the two kid seemed to be stealing glances from each other every five seconds gave me a different story."I replied smirking at the thought of my princess trying to pursue another princess.

"Really? I didn't notice that."She replied frowning.

"You were talking to appa the whole time so it was pretty understandable."I replied smiling down at her.

"Seems like our princess has a little crush."She said smirking.

"Tell me about it."I replied with the same smirk plastered on my face.

"Kyeopta!"She squealed a little loudly.

"Shh, the kids are sleeping."I warned.

"Ah, mianhe. But don't you think that it's so cute?"She asked still with that little familiar squeal.

"It surely is."I replied smiling while thinking about advices that I'm going to give to PJ once she asked us about trying to get Miyeon.

"Aigoo, our baby's only been with us for only a couple of months and she's already falling in love!"Fany said pouting.

"she'll always be our bay, so don't worry about her moving out."I answered laughing at her.

"Yah don't laugh!"She yelled hitting my chest.

"Ah, sorry baby. Saranghe!'I answered tightening my arms around her.

"Nado saranghe."She answered smiling up at me and I kissed her lips lightly and we continued talking till we both fell asleep.


 Sooyoung's POV

"It's great here, don't you think so?"Sunny asked as I hug her from behind as we gazed at the view of the ocean form the balcony of our suite.

"Yeah, it's been a while since we left the country for a vacation right?"I replied resting my chin on top of her head.

"Patrick must be really happy to be here."She said and I could hear the smile in her words.

"Yeah, although she seemed to be a little down after the meeting with appa Hwang and his friend."I replied frowning at the thought.

"I know right."She answered turning around to look at me worriedly.

"But, let's not talk about that. PJ wouldn't want to spoil our little trip."I said sensing the tenseness of the subject affecting the earlier romantic atmosphere.

"I guess. I just wish that she'll be fine."She said turning back around.

"Don't worry Bunny, PJ's a tough kid, she will be fine. Let's just have fun while we're still here."I said kissing the top of her head.

"Youngie~."She called out in a voice that I've gotten to know so well while turning around and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Yes babe?"I asked pulling her up by grabbing her and helping her wrap her legs around my waist.

"I want you now."She whispered in my ear lowly before nibbling at it and that was all that I needed to hear before I quickly walk us back inside.


Hyoyeon's POV

"I miss this."I said as I hug Nicole while we sat by the shore with her between my legs her back on me.

"I know, it's been so long since we last have time to relax together."She replied intertwining her fingers with mine.

"It's all thanks to PJ don't you think so?"I asked placing light kisses on her clothed shoulder.

"Yeah, it's like eversince she came you guys had gotten closer, and even the two of us."She replied craning her head a little to look at me.

"I've noticed that too. I'm kind of scared though."I replied frowning about the thoughts that are always on my mind whenever talking about PJ.

"What's wrong?"She asked this time getting off of me to sit beside me and making me face her.

"It's just for a year. I'm scared that if we get to attached we won't be able to let her go and we all know that we're gonna have to someday."I replied looking away from her and instead focusing on the scenery of the moon reflecting on the sea water.

"Don't think about things like that, you don't know what's gonna happen in one year."She replied and I looked at her confused.

She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before speaking again. "Maybe just maybe you won't have to let her go."She replied looking at me smiling.

"I really wish that thigns will turn out like that. That's be an awards bigger than our group getting the award of Artist Of The Year."I said resting my head on her shoulder and I felt her place a kiss on the side of my head.

"You guys really love her huh?"She asked or more like stated looking ahead.

"Yeah, don't you?"I asked wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Who wouldn't love that kid? I don't even know why but just the thought of PJ getting hurt scares me. And I've only met her like not even two weeks yet."She said unbelievably while shaking her head negatively but there's a visible smile on her face.

"That's her power. Don't know how she makes it works but dang! You live with her for a day and you find a reason to live with her for the next one and the next after that and the next after that and before you know it, you just don't want let her go anymore."I replied excitedly while smiling and taking my head off her shoulder.

"Just talking about ehr excites you and makes you happy. I really like her effects on you. You know, whenever I see you scolding her or just talking to her sometimes wether you two are serious or just teasing each other, I can't help but imagine if you're going to be just like that when we have our own."She said shocking me making me turn to look at her quickly.

"You want to have a kid with me?!"I asked shock. 

"I want to have kids with you."She answered this time placing her head on my shoulder, but then something hit me.

"But, I- I can't give you kids."I answered sadly looking down with a bitter smile on my face.

"Did PJ came from Tiffany and Taeyeon?"She asked and I shook my head confused as to why she would asked me that.

"From Jessica and Yuri?" I shook my head again.

"From Sunny and Sooyoung? 

"No, of course not. Why are you asking me this?"I asked confused.

"But you see them happily treating them as if she's their own right?"She asked and it hit me.

"I don't need to give you kids, as long as it's us it doesn't matter if they came from us. We'll just love them and treat them as if they are our own ones."I answered pulling her closer raising my arm that was around her waist to her shoulder then she placed her head on my shoulder.

"Exactly."She answered and we continued watching the dark night and listened to the sound of the waves crashing to the shore.


Yoona's POV

"We should go back."Seohyun said standing up from our place on some big rocks near the shore and I did the same.

"Yeah."I replied standing up and grabbing her arm before we carefully step off the rocks and down on the sand.

"What do you think about Miyeon?"She asked as we trudge our way back towards our hotel with her clinging to my arm.

"Why?"I asked looking at her as she place her head on my shoulder.

"I think PJ likes her."she answered making me smirk.

"Oh that, I know right."I answered then she lifted her head from my shoulder.

"It was cute watching PJ fidgeting on her seat earlier."She said letting out a small squeal.

"Doesn't it remind you of us?"I asked thinking about our first meeting.

"Yeah, I used to be so nervous around Yoong back then."She said embarassedly.

"Yeah, and Yoong used to tease Hyun back then all the time."I said chuckling at the memory of a blushing unnie while I about her addiction with Keroro.

"Yoong wasn't very nice back then."She said hitting my arm.

"But Yoong has loved Hyun ever since then."I answered confidently then she looked down probably blushing. "Did Hyun felt the same way back then?"I asked curiously.

"Not since then, just since you came with me to watch a day-long Keroro Marathon."She answered smiling widely at me.

"That was torture."I said cringing at the memory.

"Don't insult Keroro!"She said untangling herself from me and hitting my arm.

"Wah ah! It was true though!"I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Take that back!"She yelled. Only Keroro can make her like this .. oh! and Goguma.

"Catch me first!"I yelled before running away from her.

"Yah Yoong! Get back here!"She yelled and she started chasing me.

"Yoong I give up!"She yelled after practically 10 minutes of running around. I looked back to see her hunched down hands on her knees panting.

"Sorry Hyunnie. I just thought that it'll be fun to play around a little."I said apologetically as I walk towards her.

"It's okay, it's actually fun too."She replied smiling at me, then I had an idea. I quickly crouched down in front of her.

"What are you doing?"She asked sounding confused.

"Hop on."I said smiling then I felt her weight on my back.

"Are you sure?"She asked me although she was already on my back.

"It's not that far to our hotel now anyway."I said as we walk towards our hotel.

"Yoong."She called out after a few seconds of silence.

"Hmm?"I asked.

"Hyun loves Yoong so much."She suddenly said and I felt her rest her head on my shoulder.

"And Yoong feels exactly the same towards Hyun and if not, even more."I replied and I felt her place a kiss on the side of my head.


Yul's POV

"Seobang saranghe."Sica suddenly blurted out as we watch a movie in the living room of our suite.

"Nado Saranghe baby."I replied then she suddenly straddled me.

"Did you notice something about PJ during lunch earlier?"She asked me.

"Yeah, she was obviously uncomfortable with that Peter guy around."I replied frowning at the thought.

"Not that. I meant I noticed that too but I'm talking about something else."She said biting her bottom lip. A hobby that she does whenever she's contemplating about something.

"I saw PJ and Miyeon holding hands earlier?"She said and my eyes widened in utter shock.

"Say what?!"I yelled standing up but not before lifting her off of me first and settling her down on the couch.

"Whoa dude! Calm down!"Jessica said in English and I turned to glare at her and she stiffened.

"You're asking me to calm down after telling me that some girl was holding my princess' hand?!"I asked her frustratedly.

"Seobang, seobang."She said making me sit first while pushing down on my shoulders. "Alright, they're just kids-"

"Exactly! They still just kids! Can she even provide for my prin-"I started to yell again but she quickly shut me off by straddling me and kissing me fiercely. She knows my weakness

"Alright, you're on your ice prince mode but you need calm down first okay. First, PJ's the one who's going to be providing someday to her future partner in life because obviously your daughter isn't exactly someone who will live off of someone else. Second, she's you daughter and she's so much like you so she will be fine. Third, they're just kid it's nothing serious so quit it. And fourth, honey I love you and you know that but you're acting like a lunatic right now."She said calmly with her hands cupping my face.

"I'm just worried you know, what if she acts irrationaly? What if she got her preg-"I started to say but she cut me off again.

"Oh my God! Yeobo I don't want to talk about our daughter and her getting someone pregnant! And you're the one who isn't thinking rationally, they're both girls for crying out loud!"She said sounding amused by my statements so being so embarrassed I quickly diverted our topic to something else although I'm not going to forget about the matter at hand.

"Somethings can happen, she's my daughter and just like I'm sure that she has mad skills."I said before I cup her and lift her up earning me a squeal from her before walking us inside the bedroom. "Yoong won't be back so soon, let me show my mad skills first wifey."I said before I threw her on our bed and started my ministration of my mad skills on her body.


PJ's POV

I walk around the shore feeling the morning breeze hitting my skin as I watch the sunrise.

"Hey."I heard a familiar voice from behind and I turned around to find the culprit smiling shyly at me.

"Oh hey."I greeted trying to act cool.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"She asked turning her attention on the sunrise.

"It really is, feels nice to see something naturally beautiful every once in a while."I replied also turning toward the rising sun.

"That's very insulting for every girls out there you know."She said chuckling.

"What?! No! That's definitely not what I meant!"I said shaking my head vigorously while putting my hands up defensively.

"Don't worry about it, I was just kidding you know."She said laughing making me sigh in relief.

"Yah don't laugh!"I said pouting.

"Don't pout, you look too cute."She said then her eyes widened and her hand flied to .

"Cute?"I asked teasingly.

"Oh my gosh! You probably think that I'm some freak now."She said biting her bottom lip and looking down.

"Someone told I'm cute and I'll think of her as a freak? That'll make me a cute freak."I said then she looked up and gave me small smile.

"You might have grown up but you haven't change a bit."She suddenly said making me quickly turn towards her.

"What do you mean?"I asked confused.

"I remembered you last night. You're uncle William's daughter right?"She asked smiling at me.

"How'd you know my dad?"I asked shocked.

"You really don't remember me?! You're a jerk!"She said pushing me a bit but I can see smile playing at the corner of her lips.

"I'm sorry but seriously, have we really met before?"I asked fro confirmation.

"Don't I look trustworthy enough?"She asked raising an eyebrow, showing me a side of her that reminds me of umma.

"I just want to make sure."I said pouting. This always works on umma.

"Find me when you finally remember who I am?"She said and she started walking backwards.

"Can you at least give me a clue."I asked before she could go any further.

"Fine, you used to call me Lows back then."She said before turning around and running away.

Lows? You and your father are playing with my mind. And I actually thought that you were pretty, well I still do but you're being mean.

 


A little update for everyone.

There goes your moments, it's not much but I hope that it's good enough.

Comment guys! Saranghe !

Disclaimer:I own nothing but PJ and the other non popular new characters along with the story plot! I have a plot now!! Woooosh!