Lotte World

Patrick's life with the SNSD

Yoona's POV

We're currently in the van driving towards Lotte World. I'm sitting between Hyunnie and appa on the second row, Taeyeon unnie's driving with Hyoyeon unnie on the passenger seat, Sooyoung unnie and Sunny unnie are behind us then Tiffany unnie, Patrick and Umma are at the very back.

"Are we almost there?"Appa asks again.

"You've been there before. How can you not know if we're already there or not?!"Taeyeon unnie asks frustratedly.

"I just want to break the silence, you guys just suddenly turn mute."She says pouting.

"At least it's comfortable."Sunny unnie says her head on Soo unnie's shoulder.

"Umm, no it's not, it's boring."Appa says in duh tone.

"It's silence, it's not boring. It's a good thing."Patrick suddenly says from the back. I take a look and see her leaning on Sica umma while playing with her phone.

"How can you say that?! You're my daughter! No daughter of mine will ever think that silence is good! No daughter!"She says dramatically then narrowing her eyes towards me at the last part of her rant.

"I'm your daughter. And I haven't been with you girls for a complete 24 hours and I already think that I should be savoring up all the quiet moments that I can get when you're not around."Patrick says without even looking up.

"Yah!"We all yell at her but she doesn't even budge and just looks up.

"See?"She asks smirking.

"Somehow I like her better cold."Soo unnie mumbles.

"Idiot! What are you saying?!"Sunny unnie asks hitting the giant shikshin.

"She's a genius! She'll practically make fun of everything we do."Soo says pouting.

"Hahahaha! Maybe you're not just another shikshin after all."Patrick says making everyone laugh except for Soo unnie who turns toward Patrick probably to glare at her. Patrick just merong at her. My little sister is a mischievous cutie.

"I'm so proud of you!"Umma says pinching Patrick's cheeks annoying her.

"I have a feeling I'll take more complaints about my kids pulling pranks."Appa says shaking her head. I look back at Patrick smirking and she smirks back.

"Oh gosh no."Umma says shaking her head as she sees us smirking at each other.

"Don't worry sis, PJ will be good. Right PJ?"Fany unnie says with a stern look. 

"Yes mom."Patrick says like a tamed puppy. Fanu unnie just smiles. I look at PJ questioningly and she looks back at me with a knowing look. Ah I most certainly do know the meaning of that look.

"Don't drag her into anything."Umma says glaring at me. I can't take that glare, no one can. So I turn around and pout on my seat bu someone grabs my hand.

"Don't worry Yoong, I know you're nice too."Hyunnie says smiling at me. That's all I need to hear. I smile back at her and play with her hand the entire ride.


Soo's POV

We all walk in after buying tickets. I glance over at PJ and see her looking around while holding onto Fany's arm. She seems to be closer to Fany-ah than any other members. It's probably because they're roommates.

"PJ what do you want to do first?"Asks Taeyeon.

"Hmm.. I don't know."PJ replies scratching the back of her head. So cute.

"How about the carousel first? So Patrick won't get scared."Yoona says as we're walking then she points at the carousel.

"Good idea."Taeyeon says and we all went in line. Lot's of our fans were there and it was a good thing that Taeyeon politely asks them ahead through the internet if it's okay that they try not to spazz because we don't want to scare Patrick. And as the loving SONEs that they are, they're obviously granting our request rightnow. We have the best fans ever! (You really do Soo!)

We kept on riding small rides and I honestly think that among all of us Patrick is the one who's practically dying of boredom.

"J, aren't you enjoying this?"Yuri asks placing an arm around PJ's shoulders.

"It's not that. It's just that, why do we keep riding these...things?"Patrick asks looking at the rieds around us frowning. 

"Well, where do you want to ride?"Sica sks pouting. Patrick pulls the Map from Taeyeon's hand and look at it then I see her eyes light up.

"The Gyro Drop!"She says excitedly pointing at it.

"THE WHAT?!"We all yell in shock that 13 years old little girl is excited to ride something like that.


Fany's POV

We stand on the line for the Gyro Drop and let me just tell you that I'm scared. Like seriously who would want to ride this tower!

"Are you sure you want to ride this J?"Yuri asks, you know how she gets scared of these things easily.

"Yeah. Why appa are you scared?"PJ asks smirking.

"Of course not."Yuri says chuckling nervously.

"If you say so."Patrick says smirk still intact.

 

 

After the ride Patrick kept on dragging us riding the extreme rides.

"Wooohooo! That was awesome!"Patrick says loudly as we all sit on a table inside a restaurant. 

"We gotta ride them again!"Sooyoung says excitedly.

"Yeah!"Yoona agrees quickly.

"Oh hell no!"Hyoyeo curses.

"Yah!"We all yell at her.

"What?! Don't tell me we all want to ride that again?!"Hyo says loudly. I look around to see if people are staring but they seem to mind their own business.

"It's not that!"Taeyeon hisses.

"What then?"Hyo asks curiously scratching her head.

"Think about what you just said."Yuri says glaring at Hyo.

"Umm........oh! Sorry!"Hyo says bowing her head in shame.

"What's wrong?"PJ asks confused.

"Nothing sweetie."I say patting her head.

"Don't worry about it."Sunny says giving Patrick her aegyo smile. Patrick seems to be contemplating about it but still just let it go.

"Okay."She says.


Hyo's POV

We're all back inside the van and now I'm the one sitting beside Patrick and everyone has coupled up with their unofficial  better half. Patrick's still playing with the Lotte World's map.

"Wait, those extreme rides we rode in, people with a heart condition can't ride them?"Patrick asks surprised.

"Well of course, they give a sudden rush to your body once it starts moving fast. Heart attack is a big possibility."I explain proud of myself. Just this one alright!

"I don't think so."Patrick says giggling.

"Wae?"I ask confused at her sudden words.

"Oh nothing."She says snickering.

"You're kinda scary right now."I say creep out by her sudden behavior.

"Doesn't matter, I'm still cute."Patrick says lookinh up at me and giving me an innocent look. That I can't argue with.

"Whatever you say sweetheart."I reply pinching her cheek to annoy her.

"Yah!"Patrick says massaging her cheeks.

"Cute people should be use to that."I say teasingly.

*Merong*"Patrick sticks her tounge out at me making me want to pinch her cheeks more but I don't want to annoy her anymore.

"Are we there yet?!"She sudddenly yells towards the front startling everyone.

"Sheesh! Patrick! No need to yell so loud!"Yoona says irritatedly in front of us.

"Are we there yet?!"Patrick yells even louder and leaning closer to Yoona. This kid's a total prankster just like her unnie and appa. Im Choding has someone to play with now or someone to annoy her actually.

"PATRICK!"Yoona yells blindly trying to hit Patrick but she quickly ducks and sit back down properly laughing.

"You two stop that already!"Jessica says coldly making the temperature inside the van drop and the two quickly shut up. I guess the ice princess wrath scares Patrick too.

"Scary eh?" I tease.

"T-terrifying."She stutters and I just laugh.

"Stop bothering your unnie PJ."Fany warns from the passenger seat where she's seating beside Teayeon who is again driving. Such a nice Leader. :))

"I'm not bothering Seo unnie mom."Patrick says in an innocent voice. This kid can be a good actress.

"I'm talking about your Yoona unnie."Fany replies.

"Unnie? I thought she's more like an oppa."Patrick says then there's silence till everyone bursts out laughing while Yoona tries to reach PJ who's using me as shield.

"What are you saying?!"Yoong asks Patrick while still trying to reach for her.

"I'm just being honest! I haven't been with you guys for that long but I already know who among all of you were mistakenly reincarnated on a girls body!"Patrick yells making us all stop except even Taeyeon swerves a little.

"What's that supposed to mean?!"We all ask in unison.

"Well,"Patrick starts to say fidgeting. "It's just that some of you acts more like boys than girls."She says looking up and smiling sheepishly.

"Like who?"I ask curious as to who are the 'boys' in our group.

"Like you."Patrick says smiling innocently.

"Me?"I ask, I mean I know I can be boyish but I can't be that bad right?

"Yeah."She says. "And Yul appa, Taengoo daddy, Sooyoungie oppa and Yoong oppa."Patrick lists down. Then the girls laugh outloud at us who are apparently the 'boys' who are gaping right now. I'm not sure about Taeyeon though.

"Yah!"The five of us shout in unison but PJ just laugh at us.

"My baby's a real genius."Sica says still laughing.

"Yeah, such an innocent yet observing mind."Sunny says through laughter.

"Innocent?!"Sooyoung asks pointing accusingly at Patrick. "That thing isn't innocent!"She continues making PJ pout.

"Yah! My baby isn't a thing!"

"Don't call my princess that!"

"You dare mess with my JJ!"

Various replies were heard while Sooyoung tried her best to dodge incoming objects and hits from the actual girls. While Patrick who's sitting beside me is smirking and laughing the rest of the ride.


Patrick's POV

We walk inside the dorm after a tiring but exciting day. Since it's pretty late we called it a night and enter our room not before recieving goodnight kisses from everyone even Yoong who I call now oppa.

"Did you have fun PJ?"Mom asks while brushing her hair.

"Yeah. And it's all thanks you guys."I beam at her.

"Awwwe, we should be the one thanking you. We haven't have so much fun for a long time."She replies and I quickly finish dressing and dash towards her bed instead of mine. She looks at me and raises her eyebrow.

"Can I sleep here?"I ask using my baby voice making her chuckle.

"Of course sweety."She replies putting the brush down when someone suddenly knocks on the door. Mommy Fany walks over and opens the door to reveal Daddy Taenggo and Sica umma behind the door.

"Umm..what's wrong?"Mom asks confused just like me.

"Can I borrow Patrick for the night?"Sica umma asks hopefully. Borrow? What am I an item.

"Eh?"Mom asks even more confused not even able to form actual words.

"I want someone to cuddle with."Umma says sheepishly smilng at mom. Oh apparently I'm a plushie.

"Where's Yul?"mom asks.

"She's in her room."Umma replies.

"And I was wondering if I can stay here for the night?"Dad asks scratching the back of her head looking down. Just what on Earth is going on?

"Umm well okay."Mom replies then let dad inside.

"Hey J, what do you think about staying with Sica umma for the night?"Dad asks hopefully with a creepy smile. What's wrong with her?

"I guess so."I say standing up walking over to Mom and Umma.

"Goodnight J. I'll see you tomorrow, sleep tight okay."Mom says leaning down and kissing my forhead.

"You too mom."I reply kissing her cheek. I reply as umma takes my hand.

"Love you."Mom says and i was shock seems like umma too cause she stiffens. "What's wrong?"mom asks us.

"Nothing."I say hugging her. "I love you too."I reply when I pull away.

"Awwwe. What about dad?"Daddy asks from where she's sitting on mom's bed.

"Love you."I say giving her a cheeky smile.

"I love you more princess."She replies dorkily.

"Heeeey.What about umma?"Umma whines pouting.

"Patrick loves umma too."I reply taking her hand again.

"And appa?"Someone suddenly says shocking us.

"Of course I love appa too."I say smiling widely at them.

"I love you more."She says suddenly lifting me up on her shoulder.

"And umma loves you even more."Umma says smiling at me while standing behind appa since my that's where i can see her.

"Let's stay in my room. Yoong's in Hyo and Hyunnies room."Appa says.

"What's your son doing in my daughter's room?!"Dad suddenly asks.

"Don't worry my friend, I asked Hyo to monitor them."Appa says like an old man.

"You guys sound like old men."I voiced out my thought making mom and umma laugh.

"If your son did something to my precious daughter I will kill you Kwon."Daddy says playfully or at least I think it was.

"Don't worry. What can they honestly do? Hyo's with them."Mom says.

"Well we better go to bed. Don't want our little princess here to stay  up too late."Umma says playing with my hair. I feel so lucky right now.

"Yeah. Night guys." Mom says then dad says the same thing.

"Night."Umma and Appa chorus. Then appa walk us inside her and Yoong's room and set me down on her bed. This is my first time here. It's simple just like mine and mom's just different color. Lucky them

"Good night princess."Appa says laying down beside me while umma lies down beside me.

"Night appa, night umma."I say to both of them. Then Appa pull mine and umma's bodies closer to her but I turn to umma and cuddle up to her. She feels warmer and she's supposed to be the Ice princess.

"Night baby."Umma says then kisses my forehead. Then appa kisses the back of my head. 

I scoot my back closer to appa but I still have an arm wrap around umma's waist and they have bought they're arms wrapped around me reminding me of how I used to stay with my parents at night. Then I feel the bed shift a little on both sides then i hear a smacking sound. Wait, did they just? Oh thank you Lord i wasn't looking. 

"I love you baby."I hear appa whispers.

"I love you more seobang."Umma whispers back then another *smack*.

Please don't let them do it while I'm asleep.

I open my eyes a little and the last thing I saw before I drifted off to sleep was their hands intertwined. 

 


My dearly beloved readers who are also good writers. I hope you guys like it.

Thanks for the comments. Please keep them coming. They inspire me. A LOT :DDD

Well that's all .. and don't worry I'll start adding some couple moments starting next chapter. :DD

Maybe I'll make the Taeny's rated r part though I'm not good with those kind of things but I'll still try if you guys want it. 

There's a little Yulsic al though it's little but hope you guys liked it :DD 

And if you're wondering if what is up with Patrick's behavior inside the van while she was talking to Hyo about the rides and the whole heart condition thiny .. you guys will see it's another thing about her *And also about me you're little author* but I'm sure a lot of you can already guess.  I know you're that smart. :DD 

And remember only Patrick and the *winged* Story line are mine :DD

Saranghea  :DDDD :***