Complications Already?

Patrick's life with the SNSD

Taeyeon POV

"What time is it?!"I asked for probably the nth time.

"9:20! And shut the up!"Jessica answered with a glare making me cower in fear. Damn this Jung demon!

"Calm down alright, they'll be here any time."Sooyoung said patting my shoulder before focusing back on the TV.

We're all currently in the living room for the exception of Seohyun who has a late schedule for some magazine photoshoot. We're waiting for PJ who is still out with Chorong.

"She's supposed to bring her back by 9."I said with a groan.

"PJ never said anything about what time she's coming home."Yuri said with a chuckle.

"How could you all be nonchalant about this? PJ's out with some girl who likes her."I asked quite pissed off with their reactions.

"That some girl you're talking about is Chorong, not some teenage horndog so you have nothing to worry about."Tiffany said while rolling her eyes.

"Still! We're not sure what she really wants from PJ."I said frustratingly.

"Don't worry unnie, I can assure you, Chorong will never take advantage of PJ."Yoona said while patting my knee.

"Call Chorong."I ordered Yoona.

"Fine."She grumbled before picking her phone up. "What are you so worried about? PJ knows about Chorong liking her anyway."She continued before calling.

"Wait, what?"Sooyoung asked shocked just like the rest of us.

"She does, that's why she asked to room with me last night."Yoona answered with the phone next to her ear. "Yah! Hitler, where are you?"Yoona asked.

"We need to have a proper and serious talk with PJ."Sooyoung said and I saw the girls nodded.

"Ah really, hehe, that's funny."Yoona answered making me lean closer towards the phone.

"Ara."She said before hanging up.

"Do you really have to call unnie? We're already here."Suddenly a voice said.

"Hey dweeb!"Yoona greeted with a grin.

"Hey blank."PJ greeted lifelessly.

"Blank?"Chorong mumbled with a look of confusion on her face.

"I'm not allowed to say the actual B word so I just said blank."PJ explained nonchalantly. It's the first time I noticed the spongebob she's holding.

"I should be scolding you but sweety that's funny."Fany said before ruffling PJ's hair. "Do you want anything to drink Chorong-ah?"She asked turning to Chorong.

"Ah! No unnie, I should be going back to the dorm."She answered politely before turning to me. "I'm sorry by the way unnie, I kind of lost track of time."She apologized with a bow.

"You should have known be-"I started to scold her but somebody interrupted me.

"Don't worry Chorong-ah, it's not that late anyway."Yuri said before throwing a warning glare towards me.

"Just call us next time if you're going to be late."Sunny said before smiling at Chorong.

"I will unnie, thank you."Chorong answered but I noticed her eyes shifted to me for awhile but quickly averting her gaze after seeing my glare.

"You sure you don't want something to drink first Chorong-ah?"Tiffany asked again.

"No it's alright unnie, I better get going."She said.

"Alright, be careful driving."Hyoyeon said.

"She can't drive though."Yoona said mockingly.

"Nuh uh."PJ joined in the teasing.

"Hey c'mon, I can drive, I'm just still yet to get my license."She reasoned with a pout. You're not cute!

"Get it then."Yoona challenged.

"Just you wait."Chorong said.

"Keep working on that kid."Yuri said with a chuckle.

"I will unnie."She said with a smile. "I'll be going unnies."She said with a bow. "I'll go first PJ, thanks."She said looking at PJ with a smile while rubbing her head. 

"Thanks unnie. I had fun."PJ answered and Chorong bowed one more time before walking towards the front door and Yoona stood up to bring her out.

"Now you have some explaining to do."I said standing up from the couch and crossing my arms looking at the kid staring at the front door grinning.

"What? I didn't do anything."She said looking back at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"You knew about Chorong liking you."I said with a raised eyebrow. I didn't bother asking anymore.

"I-"J started but Yoong cut her off.

"Just tell them J, it's okay. They alreay know you know?"Yoona encouraged placing a hand on PJ's hand.

"Do also know that I, you know."She asked Yoona hesitantly.

"We know you like her too."Jessica interrupted.

"W-what's going to happen to me then?"The kid asked nervously.

"We're not mad sweetie."Tiffany started while pulling PJ to sit on the couch. "We're just worried, that's all. If people find out, are you willing to go through it?"She asked the kid who furrowed her eyebrows.

"But we can hide, and it's not like we're actually together now."She answered with a sigh.

"Well, yes, but even if you're not together now, it's obvious where all this is going. She likes you, and you like her, PJ, hiding is something you can't do forever."Sooyoung explained.

"I'm still trying to get to know her unnie, I'm not going to be with her any sooner anyway. She said she will court me properly, and I told her that I'm okay with it but she can't guarantee anything from that yet. I mean, she'll be my first girlfriend if we ever happen, I'm not going to say yes just because I like her now. I might still find something about her that I don't like."PJ explained .

"Maybe that's true, but what we're trying to say here is, if you do happen, which right now in all honesty sounds like something that will happen, and then people find out will you be willing go through another public chaos. Whether the reason is the between you two, or the fact that you're both girls, especially the fact that she's a girl group member with such a clean image. It will damage them, and it will hurt the both of you. Do you know that?"Yuri asked PJ.

"Why do those things have to matter? They found out about you and you're fine!"PJ argued.

"We're fine because we have our fans. I'm not trying to degrate Apink here, but I don't think that their fan base will be strong enough to defend them. Their still considerably new, and if a scandal like this happens and comes out to the public, it's not us who will be most affected, it'll be you and Chorong and her group, and we want to make sure that you're willing to risk all that, you will get hurt PJ, no matter what happens."I tried to explain it actually as nicely as I could but that didn't help and PJ's expression darkened even more.

"Should I stop then?"She asked with her head down her hair covering her face.

"No ones telling you to stop baby. We're just asking if you're willing to go through everything that might happen. Of course will be always behind you, but there's only so much that we can do. No matter how powerful a person can be, they can never stop love from hurting them when it happens. Chorong seems like a great girl PJ, but when things turn out for the worst, we don't know if she'll choose you over her career and her members. That's the reason that could hurt you the most."Sunny this time answered PJ while rubbing PJ's back.

"Can I go to sleep now?"PJ suddenly asked and some of us sighed knowing it'll be hard to try and talk PJ out of it right now.

"Go to bed sweetie."Tiffany said and PJ stood up without another word, and headed to their shared room closing the door behind her quietly.

"She's crying isn't she?"Was the first thing I heard coming form Hyoyeon.

"What are we to do?"Sooyoung asked slumping herself on the couch.

"Why do we have to think so much about this?"Yoona asked putting her hands on her waist.

"Because she's still yet to be 14 and she's crying for some girl she claims to like yet barely knows."I answered bluntly.

"Exactly!"She answered her hands flying in the air doing random motions as she continued to talk. "She's 14, so young and innocent, but PJ has already been through so much and her life had been such a pain to her and maybe it's time to change things around. Maybe it will be one of those short lived happiness that PJ will always remember as a good part of her memories, or maybe it's that happiness that will last for so long that it'll be too hard for either one of them to ever let go of it, and yet, it could be the most painful heartbreak PJ wil ever have and will give her the best lesson in her life, but will never know because she already has you people hindering her from having this one thing that she wants so much?"She continued looking around at everyone.

"That's the point, we're not sure of what might come out of it! Do you want to watch your sister suffer again?"I asked Yoona.

"Well I rather watch her suffer through a heartbreak than watch her always wondering through so many what ifs, feeling stupid for not taking the chance to try and be happy with Chorong."She answered firmly.

"do you think she'll be able to take it?"Jessica asked.

"No one can die because of a broken heart umma."Yoona answered with a sigh.

"You do know that PJ's a different case right?"Jessica retorted.

"I know, but it will hurt her more, if she is not to be with Chorong."Yoona answered confidently. "You said it before Sunny unnie, no matter how powerful a person is, they can never stop love from hurting them, one way or another, love will hurt PJ someday and there's nothing we can do stop that from happening. It might be worse in the future, but at least she already went through this one to survive the next."she continued and everyone remained quiet. 

"I'll go check on PJ. I'll see you guys tomorrow."Tiffany said before kissing my cheek and leaving the rest of us in the living room pondering over Yoona's words.

Tiffany's POV

I entered our room and saw PJ lying on her bed with her back turned away from the door with her blanket covering up to her shoulders.

"Are you still up sweets?"I asked and I heard her humm in response and noticed that her body is slightly trembling. "Can we talk?"I tried to ask.

She sat up with her hands covering her face and walked over and sat down on her bed.

"Hey, come here."I said, pulling her hands away from her face and seeing her tear streaked face for the first time tonight broke my heart.

"Why am I crying like this just from the thought of not being with her mom?"She asked through her sobs.

"Are you sure you only like her?"I asked and she crwaled towards me and I helped her wipe her tears.

"I don't know. Am I suppose to cry this much only because I like her?"She asked still sniffing.

"Don't you think your feeling are growing too fast?"I asked worriedly.

"I'm confused."She said and then she laid her head down on my lap. 

"What do you mean?"I asked combing her hair with my fingers.

"When she held my hand earlier, I felt uncomfortable and somehow my heart suddenly ached."She said making me frown. This isn't the topic I was expecting us to talk about.

"What do you mean?"Still,I asked because I suddenly become curious and worried on why her heart would ache.

"There was like this adrenaline rush that went through my body that felt uncomfortable the moment it reached my heart, which was beating so fast in that moment."She asnwered honestly. My goodness?! Could she actually be?! At this age?! REALLY?!

"Are you sure that's what you felt?"I asked trying my best to calm my feelings down.

"Yeah,"She paused. "But then it changed when she, well- when she hugged me, not really hugged me but more like just held me.'She said with a little stutter.

"What do you mean held you?"I asked somehow my feelings changing and started feeling excited and giddy because of her story.

"Well, you see, she tried to teach me how to play basketball earlier at the arcade. you know like the ones you see in the movies."She said shyly and I looked down to see her face getting red. Maybe it'll be wrong to try and interfere with this.

"How did things change?"I asked calmly but I was actually squealing and jumping around inside.

"I suddenly felt warm all over, I felt protected and secured and like just, as if I was just there standing right there and feeling happy for no apparent reason. And I could actually feel unnie's heart beating so fast behind me and then my heart also started beating so fast again, yet it wasn't uncomfortable anymore, like the whole situation was just, right. Almost as if everything was, perfect."She explained everything with so much innocence that I could actually feel the true sincerety through her every word.

"Did your stomach make flips and turns?"I asked supressing a squeal.

"No, I just felt comfortable all over."She answered, looking up at me with a smile.

"And when she let you go what did you feel?"I was feeling giddy because of my own questions. I suddenly feel like a shrink.

"I wanted to stay in her arms."She answered without hesitation and a squeal escaped my mouth. "Mom?"PJ called out with wide eyes.

"Sorry, everything was just so romantic~"I answered, showing her my infamous eyesmile.

Am I in-"PJ was cut off when her phone beed, signalling a new message.

She sat up and reached for it and the sudden smile creeping through her face along with that twinkle in her eyes. I don't need to ask who texted her.

"Unnie said she got back to their dorm and that she had fun tonight and hoped that we could hang out again sometimes."She told me with a huge smile on her face.

"Mommy's here sweetie with the rest of the girls no matter what happens. We'll always stay beside you baby girl."I told her honestly before pulling her closer for a hug. 

"Thanks mom."She murmured next to my ear.

"Just try not get hurt."I told her and she laughed in response.

"I will try not to hurt so much."She answered with a little chuckle. Could she really be in love? NO WAY


sor ii.

can't do proof reading or whatever u call that .. my eyes are drooping while typing this one .. tnx for the upvotes and subscribes :D 

MakiOut~