Opening up already ? ... Almost

Patrick's life with the SNSD

Taeyeon's POV

I watch as Fany lead Patrick to their room then turn back to the girls.

"Did she just call us old?"Hyoyeon asks offended.

"We have another Ice Princess."Yuri said quickly shutting up when she felt the temperature drop.

"What are you trying to say seobang?"Jessica asks threateningly.

"No-nothing b-baby."Yuri stuttered.

"She's so cold."Sunny said while starting up her game console.

"I want you guys to treat her nicely. She had bad life back in Philippines with her former guardians."Taeyeon said seriously while taking a sit next to Jessica on the couch. She remembered her manager telling her about how Patrick's supposed guardians used to physically and verbally abused her.

"Bad life?"Seohyun asks innocently.

"They used to abused her and make her work to earn money for their drugs and alcohols."Taeyeon said shaking her head shocking everyone.

"That's awful!"They heard Tiffany said in disgust as she walks over to sit beside Taeyeon.

"I can't believe I think badly of her."Sooyoung said sadly.

"We all did."Yuri said bitterly.

"Maybe that's why she's like that."Hyoyeon said shaking her head.

"I want to make her happy."Jessica said with determination shocking everyone.

"We will."Yuri said taking a hold of Jessica's hand and giving her an assuring smile.


Author's POV

After a few hours Taeyeon Seohyun and Hyoyeon are making dinner while the others are lounging on the living room. Sooyoung was making her way towards the kitchen when she heard some whimpering from Patrick's room. She stopped walking then leaned closer to the door. 

"Mama, papa papa papa! No! Please don't hurt them please!"Her eyes widen hearing Patrick cried inside the room. She quickly opened the door to see Patrick crying on her bed sleeping.

"Patrick! Patrick wake up!"She said loudly while shaking Patrick's body.

Outside the other girls heard Sooyoung so they quickly run towards Patrick's room.

"What's wrong?!"Jessica asks seeing Sooyoung shaking Patrick.

"Patrick!"Sooyoung yelled again ignoring Jessica's question.

Patrick opened her eyes more tears streaming down her cheeks then pushing Sooyoung away in fear nightmare still in her mind. She hugged her knees up to her chest shaking in fear.

"Patrick sweety it's us. We're not going to hurt you."Taeyeon coos reaching an arm to Patrick.

"It was just a nightmare."Sunny said looking at Patrick with a small smile.

"No one's going to hurt you anymore."Yuri said giving Patrick an assuring smile.

Taeyeon take a hold of Patrick's arm pulling her slowly.

"C'mon."She said as Patrick let herself be pulled. Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Patrick's body protectively. Patrick gripped Taeyeon's shirt tightly hiding her face on Taeyeon's neck still sobbing.

"Shh, don't worry we'll never let anyone hurt you again."Tiffany said sitting beside the two rubbing Patrick's back soothingly.

"They're not here to hurt you again."Jessica said making Patrick look up and see everyone smiling at her making her put her head back on Taeyeon's neck hiding herself again making some of the girls chuckle.

"It's okay."Taeyeon said running her hands on Patrick's hair.

"Can you guys leave for awhile?"Tiffany asks the others with a knowing look motioning her head towards the door. 

Everyone left besides Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"Patrick don't worry we'll never let anyone or anything hurt you again okay?:Taeyeon said holding Patrick's hand.

"Patrick can you tell us about your dream?"Tiffany asks Patrick carefully.

"I-uh it's just about my parents."Patrick said looking down.

"Where are they?"Taeyeon asks.

"They died when I was 6."Patrick said holding on Taeyeon's hand tighter.

"Oh, sorry. Is that why you were with those guardians of yours?"Taeyeon asks.

"Yeah."Patrick replies looking at Taeyeon.

"Don't worry everything's going to be okay now. You got us now."Tiffany said showing Patrick her eye smile making the kid smile too.

"You must miss them a lot huh?"Taeyeon asks smiling sadly at Patrick.

"Yeah, when I'm scared I think about them."Patrick said honestly.

"You shouldn't be scared. We're not going to hurt you okay?"Tiffany said smiling at Patrick.

"How about this, from now on we'll be your parents."Taeyeon said beaming at Patrick.

"Y-you guys?"Patrick asks hopefully.

"Of course. I'll be your mom she'll be your dad."Tiffany said pointing at herself and then at Taeyeon.

"Dad?"Patrick asks confused as to why Taeyeon is a dad.

"Yeah I'm the guy between the two of us."Taeyeon said proudly popping her chest making Patrick and Tiffany giggle.

"You guys are going out?"Patrick asks innocently tilting her head to the side.

""Oh no, we're not allowed to, but she's mine."Tiffany explains pointing at Taeyeon.

"And she's mine."Taeyeon said even more proudly.

"Said who?"Tiffany asks raising an eyebrow making Taeyeon's jaw to fall.

"I'm yours means your mine right?" Right Patrick?"Taeyeon asks dramatically grabbing Patrick's shoulder shaking her.

"No, and stop shaking my baby."Tiffany said pulling Patrick towards her making Taeyeon pout.

"Yah! She's mine too."Taeyeon said pulling Patrick's arm making Tiffany pulled too.

"Yah! Stop you two! I'm not a rope!"Patrick said pulling both her arms.

"Sorry princess."Taeyeon said with aegyo making the two other girls cringe.

"You trying to scare my baby?!"Tiffany said lightly hitting Taeyeon's arm.

"It was cute you know? Right princess?"Taeyeon said.

"Umm-"Patrick starts to say then turns to Tiffany hiding her head on her arm since she's not that tall and it's harder to reach Tiffany's shoulder since Tiffany's sitting up straight.

"What's wrong?"Tiffany asks Patrick with confused look similar to Taeyeon's.

"She's scary."Patrick said in small voice making Tiffany laugh at Taeyeon's pout.

"Told you!"Tiffany said wrapping an arm around Patrick and hitting Taeyeon's arm with her free hand.

"Bad princess."Taeyeonmuttered.

"My baby's not bad okay."Tiffany said placing a kiss on Patrick's head making the kid smile without them knowing.

"But Patrick you don't have a problem with things like that right?"Taeyeon asks Patrick hesitantly.

"Like what?"Patrick asks lifting her head from Tiffany's arm and turning to Taeyeon with a confused look.

"Same gender relationship."Taeyeon said carefully avoiding to say the word   in front of Patrick.

"Oh of course not. Love is Love right?"Patrick said smiling.

"Of course hon."Tiffany said placing another kiss on Patrick's forhead.

"Well dinner's almost ready we should go."Taeyeon said standing up.

"You should get ready for dinner."Tiffanysaid looking at Patrick.

"Yes mom."Patrick said making Taeyeon and Tiffany grin because of the word mom.

"We'll wait for you outside okay?"Tiffany said Patrick only nod as the two left the room.

She stands up and starts fixing herself.

I guess this isn't really bad after all.

New nice mom and dorky dad. :))

Patrick thought to herself as she starts making her way out of the room.


Sorry about the cut earlier my computer started messing up thank God there's an autosave.

Hope you guys ike it. Please comment.

and no I'm not Patrick I just used that name because of my initials. hahaha

My attitude's nothing like Patrick's cold one unless I'm cranky. hehehehe :))

but I guess some of the things about Patrick will be come from me. so yeah :))