She Will Be Hurt No Matter What

Patrick's life with the SNSD

Nobody's POV

"What do you want to do on your birthday J?"Yuri asked PJ during breakfast.

"Sleep."PJ answered plainly.

"All day?"Yoona asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah, most likely."PJ answered just as plainly as the first one.

"It's your birthday, you can't sleep it off the whole day."Jessica said caressing the top of PJ's head.

"Coming from the woman who slept during her group's agony?"PJ asked with playful mock in her voice.

"What agony?"Jessica asked confused just like some of the other girls.

"I think she's talking about the washing machine incident. That was real agony you left us through woman."Hyoyeon said with a laugh making the other girls laugh too.

"Hey! Yuri took over for me!"Jessica defended.

"Just like always babe."Yuri said turning to the woman with a bored expression making the her pout.

"But jokes aside, sweets, don't you want to do anything fun on your birthday?"Tiffany asked PJ.

"Well, I really like that sleeping part."PJ said with her thinking face.

"You can have that after the party."Sooyoung offered.

"Oooooh I know!"PJ suddenly sounded enthusiastic.

"What?"Tiffany asked.

"I can sleep all day while you prepare everything for the party and we can have it at the evening."PJ said with a clap in the end.

"Of course the sleeping stays in the schedule."Yoona said with a chuckle.

"Well of course, it's the best part of birthdays."PJ said it as if it's a well known fact.

"Fine, but what kind of party do you want?"Jessica asked.

"I just want a simple one, with just us and close friends."PJ said smiling.

"Or we can rent out an amusement park."Yoona suggested.

"What part of simple do you not understand?"PJ asked Yoona this time frowning.

"But that's good though, you can invite your classmates and we can invite more friends that way."Taeyeon said.

"But I want a party with just us, maybe the invincible youth unnie again, SM town people, my friends from school and maybe you know Apink unnies."PJ whispered the last part.

"Of course it all comes down to Chorong,"Yoona teased and noticed PJ glaring at her. "I mean the simple party plan."Yoona continued with a smirk.

"Well, it's best that there other things they can do besides just talking and eating, we can all invite them in the amusement park. We can even fly some of your friends back from the Philippines."Taeyeon tried to convince PJ.

"And besides, it'll be impolite if we invite some people and not other we're friends with."Sunny added.

"Well, I guess we can do that."PJ finally agreed.

"Don't worry sweety, we can have the small party the day after."Tiffany said.

"Should be the night after. We'd be surely beat the next day."Hyoyeon said.

"Oooh, I like that ."PJ said excitedly.

"Wait, can we really rent out an amusement park with such a short notice?"Sooyoung asked.

"Oh! Right, can you guys do that?"PJ added.

"Don't worry I got it."Taeyeon said proudly.

"You can't rent out Lotte World so easily you know."Hyoyeon said.

"Wait we're renting out Lotte World? That can cost a fortune."Yoona said with a chuckle.

"Wait, you guys aren't going to use my money? I mean, apparently I still have millions."PJ said with a small smile.

"No sweety we're all going to pitch in on the money. And there are lots of other amusement parks here in Korea."Taeyeon said with a smile.

"We are?"Yoona asked jokingly.

"I'm only going to expect a gift from you."PJ said smugly.

"Wait, what?! How come? I'm already pitching in on the rent."Yoona whined.

"I'm still giving PJ a gift."Seohyun said.

"That's just spoiling her."Yoona grumbled.

PJ meronged at Yoona starting a war of faces that was stopped by Jessica.

"I have an idea actually."PJ said getting the others' attention again.

"What is it sweets?"Tiffany asked.

"If we're on with the amusement parks, can we get children from orphanage to come. I mean, it's not like we have to pay more for them right?"PJ asked timidly.

"You want that?"Yuri asked with a smile.

"I mean, if we're going to splurge money, might as well use it as much as we can right?"PJ asked somehow a little shyly.

"Awe, that's very sweet of you sweets."Tiffany said with her famous eye smile.

"And if we give out invitations, put in it that they don't have to bring gifts for me, they can instead bring useful things for the kids."PJ continued, making the other girls' smiles get even bigger.

"Alright, if that's how you want to do it, we'll do it like that okay."Yuri agreed and the rest of the breakfast was spent with them talking more about the party.

PJ's POV

"So any plans for your birthday?"Miyeon asked as we sat down on our usual chair in the cafeteria.

"Well, we had something planned during breakfast earlier. Apparently we're renting an amusement park."I answered.

"What for?"A voice asked from behind and I noticed Jieun and Jiyeon standing behind me.

"Oh hey guys. We were talking about my birthday."I answered before they sat down opposite us.

"So you're renting an amusement park?"Jieun asked and I only nodded in response and I noticed Miyeon keeping quiet, while Jiyeon just looked away. I absently nodded while still observing the two of them. "Sweet! We're invited right?"Jieun asked.

"Of course babo."I said with a chuckle.

"I'll go first, I'm not that hungry."Jiyeon said before standing up without waiting for any response.

"What's wrong with you two?"I asked Miyeon when I knew that Jiyeon's already out of earshot.

"I didn't do anything."Miyeon said defensively.

"Yes, but something seems wrong with you two. What happened?"I asked turning to Jieun hoping to get an answer for them.

"I can't tell you because it's not my thing to tell. But I can tell you this Miyeon, it's not PJ Jiyeon likes."Jieun said with a small smile while Miyeon looked confuse. Wait, why am I involved?

"Why am I involved?"I asked shock.

"So she likes Chorong, wait that's not possible."Miyeon said as if weirded out by her own statement. WTF?

"Whoa! Now unnie's involve."I said even more confuse.

"No of course not Chorong."Jieun said. "She likes somebody else, a lot actually."Jieun said smirking. Wait? Is it possible that Jiyeon likes her? What's that pricking inside me?

"Wait, you mean Jiyeon likes her?"I asked Jieun for confirmations.

"No! I told you, she doesn't like Chorong."Jieun insisted.

"I'm not talking about unnie you idiot! And don't call her Chorong as if you're same aged friends!"I said frustratedly. "I meant HER! Does Jiyeon like her?"I said secretly glancing at Miyeon.

"Uh, yeah, yeah. She does like her."Jieun answered.

"Wow, somehow I noticed things but still had no idea about it."I said laughing.

"Wait, now I'm lost."Miyeon said with a confused expression. "Who's her?"She asked frowning.

"I maybe a cold hearted ? But you're definitely numb."I said before standing up taking my tray with me.

"Wait what? I don't get it!"Miyeon following me along with Jieun.

"Well, I don't think you're supposed to know anyway."Jieun said making me chuckle.

"Oh come on! Tell me guys!"Miyeon protested and we only laugh in response. But despite me laughing I feel weird about the whole thing.

Tiffany's POV

"So who do you plan on inviting?"Jessica asked me as we're sitting next to each other in the van. Seo, Tae and I are in our way to filming for other promotion gigs of Twinkle while Jessica's going to a photo shoot.

"I'm just thinking of inviting close friends and practically most of them are idols actually.

"Can I invite Sohyun and her group?"Seohyun asked from behind us.

"Of course Seo, I'm inviting Bora anyway."I answered with a smile.

"Do you think Yuri will mind if I invite Dongwook oppa? He's a good friend of mine anyway."Jessica pouted.

"Good friend of yours, and Yuri's source of jealousy, well one of the many at least."Taeyeon teased from the passenger seat.

"Shut up midget."Jessica said with a glare.

"Can't see you glare, not scared."Taeyeon provoked.

Jessica hit the back of her head with an open palm.

"Hey! Babe!"Taeyeon protested looking at me.

"You provoked the queen."I said giggling along with Seohyun.

"How about now?"Jessica asked glaring intensely at Taeyeon.

"Sorry."Taeyeon answered timidly before sitting properly.

"Everyone's scared of Queen Sica."Seohyun said playfully.

Taeyeon murmuerd somehting I couldn't hear.

"Did you say something midget?"Jessica asked Taeyeon.

"No your highness."Taeyeon answered in a small voice.

"That's what I thought."Jessica said.

"So back on topic, I'm thinking of inviting 2pm, 2am and of course Wonder Girls, SM Town people, my father and my siblings, if they can fly in, and obviously KARA will be there right?"I said estimating in my head the possible number of people.

"We're inviting JYJ right?"Taeyeon asked turning back to look at me.

"Even if some executives will be possibly there?"Seohyun asked warily.

"Yeah, it's a big place, what's the possibility of them actually bumping onto each other."Taeyeon answered with a shrug.

"I'll invite Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez."Jessica said playfully making us laugh. "No, but seriously I'll probably invite some actress unnies and some idols."She continued this time seriously.

"There'll be surely lots of people we need to prepare it well. When are you going to talk to your people Tae? For the amusement park I mean."I asked Taeyeon.

"I'm planning to go after this gig actually."She answered while showing us her phone where I can see an exchange between ehr and someone about meeting later.

"Oh, cool."Jessica said. The rest of the ride we stayed at the topic till we had to drop Jessica off.

"You know, PJ's going to invite Chorong right? Do you think it'll be okay for them to be seen by the others in the party?"Seohyun suddenly asked.

"Well, I'm sure it's fine. I mean, most of the will be celebrities they'll know to keep their mouths shut."I replied.

"And besides I'm sure Chorong would know better than to act recklessly in front of others."Taeyeon said. I think she's starting to accept things better. :)

"I guess, but still, I hope nothing bad happens."Seohyun said.

After the gig we dropped Seohyun off by the dorm and we went to talk to her friend to help us rent out an amusement park.

"You know you can't exactly rent out an amusement park in 3 days right?"Jinyoung said. He's one of Taeyeon's father's people. 

"I know, but you have great connections. You can do this."Taeyeon persuaded.

"Like you don't. You're a member of Girls' Generation aren't you an endorser of Lotte World? They can't say no to you."Jinyoung said. Well, that's true, at least the endorser part.

"I don't think it works that way, and to be honest I think Lotte World is a bit too much."Taeyeon explained.

"Yeah, actually all PJ wanted to have was just a small party among friends and family, but we managed to convince her."I added in.

"Okay, I'll do my best alright? Make sure I'll get the invitation by tomorrow. I'll try to give the good news by the day's end."Jinyoung said making me smile.

"Thank Jin! I'll have the invitation sent in to you tomorrow."Taeyeon and Jinyoung shook hands before Taeyeon turned arund to leave. I bowed towards Jinyoung before leaving too.

"I hope we'll have the good news tonight. It'll be fun to have PJ's birthday in an amusement park."I said already feeling excited.

"You know, even though PJ said to not give her gifts, I think we should at least get her something from all of us."Taeyeon said as we walk out of the building.

"How about a necklace from all of us. Customized."I suggested.

"Oooh, that's be great."Taeyeon said before stopping a taxi. 

We got in the taxi and continued talking.

"Do you think you can get it done before her birthday or even before the night of her birthday?"Taeyeon asked.

"My father's one of the greatest jeweler slash hotel owner in the world baby. I think I got it. We just need a design."I said and she smiled before kissing my cheek. I noticed the driver frowning through the rear view mirror before looking away when he noticed me.

"Great, I'll draw something and ask the girls what they think about it."Taeyeon said and smiled but I felt the taxi stopping by the corner.

"What's wrong ahjussi?"I asked when I noticed that no one's getting in. 

"I'm working for money because I'm in big need. But I can't stand having peo- no animals like you in my cab. Please get off."He said shocking both Taeyeon and I.

"I'm sorry?"Taeyeon asked offended.

"You're sin will have you punish at the right time. Get out of my cab."He said still emotionless.

"I'm sure people like you who treats others as animals will be accepted well,not in heaven but in hell."I said before opening the door and taking Taeyeon with me.

"Don't worry about him. It's not like his words can do much to us."Taeyeon said taking my hand in hers and intertwining our fingers.

"If only we're not in Korea, I know we'll be accepted like a normal couple."I said sadly.

"We get this kind of treatment, what do you think PJ and Chorong will go through if people find out about them?"Taeyeon asked sighing.

"I don't want to know."I said remorsefully.

"I'm scared of what people might to them. I don't want either of them getting hurt but I know stopping whatever it is that they have will hurt PJ worse."Taeyeon said.

"We just have to hope for the best."I said.

"But she will be hurt no matter what."Taeyeon added before another taxi stopped in front of us. We got in this time hoping that we wouldn't be called animals.


I can't write anything besides this ... 

Comment 

Sorry for the mistakes.

Maki Out~