Final Battle

Patrick's life with the SNSD

"Where have you been?!"The girl hiding by the door heard the familiar voice yelled at the smaller man with his head bowed down.

"I'm sorry boss, but i thought that it was best if I lie low especially after the last trial when PJ talked about her parents death!"The smaller man said hastily with panic stricken in his voice.

"You lying bastard! Do you think you can fool me, you brainless trash!"The bigger of the two men yelled and the girl heard a thud and then another.

"I-I I'm sorry boss! Please don't kill me!"The smaller of the two begged.

"This is all your fault! Do you know that?! If you've killed the kid along with her parents, we wouldn't have a problem now!"The man yelled and the girl's hand flew straight to to stifle a gasp. "Now those faggots have started a trial for PJ's family's death! It'll be done together with the custody battle in the next trial!"The man continued to bellow.

It was true!

In another side of the house another girl is sitting by her window looking out to the front of the mansion.

"Isn't that Mr.Paul?

***********

PJ's POV

"So you're saying that in a heartbeat, you will give up all the properties under your name to be with your parents?"Mr.Kang asked.

"Yes."I answered glaring at him and he sighed in defeat before telling the judge that he was done. The judge called on my parents' attorney.

"Now PJ, I'm going to ask you this, and I want you to answer it honestly this time."Mr.Shin, my family's attorney said putting both his hands on the wooden surface in front of me and I only nodded in response. "What's the name of the man that you said is the owner of the voice that you heard when your family were murdered?"He asked looking me straight in the eye. 

"Paulie."I answered honestly.

"This Paulie, you remember his voice right?"He asked now walking to and pro in front of me.

"Yes, sir."I answered honestly.

"You say that your uncle is behind it?"He asked and I nodded. "How do you know that?"He continued.

"Because the man that he sent to pretend as my uncle was named Paul and he sounded exactly like that guy Paulie."I answered honestly while staring at my uncle.

"Back then, before your family was killed, have you ever met this Paulie?"He asked, and I tried desperately to remember but there's nothing. "Patrick?"He called out.

"I-I don't."I answered sadly then I noticed a man at the farthest back of the room.

How dare he?

"You don't? Or you don't remember?"He asked.

"I don't remember."I answered honestly before looking up and looking straight into the glaring eyes of my uncle.

"When was the last time you've seen him?"He asked. 

"When he came to us in America during my parents' promotions there."I answered staring at the guy at the back. 

"PJ? PJ? What are yo-?"He asked but I kept staring at that man who started fidgeting in his seat.

"Actually right now I can see him."I said now glaring at the man and Mr shin looked back too. 

"Is that him?"He asked and I nodded. "The man with the shades in a coat?"He asked.

"Yeah, that's Paulie."I answered and everyone looked back and he looked like he was panicking while I saw a slight frown on my uncle's face but he quickly masked it.

"I know him."Everyone's head turned to Miyeon who suddenly spoke out loud in her seat.

"Young lady? You know that man?"The judge asked Miyeon who nodded her head subconsciously.

"How do you know her Miyeon?"Mr.Shin asked walking towards her.

"Wait! You can't, you can't ask someone who's not an official witness!"Mr.Kang objected.

"Questioning sustain."The judge said hitting her gable not paying attention to Mr.Kang who slumped down on his seat.

"I've seen him before when I was younger. He was uncle Williams' personal assistant!"Miyeon answered and I saw a little smirk flashed on her father's face but was quickly gone. While Paulie seems to be panicking even more.

"Really? Mr.Valiente, I'm sure you would know about this?"The judge asked.

"Of course I did, but I didn't see his face since he only met the girls and never us."He answered or should I say lie smoothly. I'm pretty sure he knew it was him.

"Mr.Paul? Paul right? PJ?"The judge turned to me and I nodded. "Why don't you replace PJ up here in the stand for a while?"The judge said and Paulie walked towards the stand while I get off of it and get back on my seat next to Hyesu unnie who looked pretty bothered but I didn't pay attention.

"Now Mr.Paulie, can you tell us what your relationship is with Mr.Koch?"Mr.Shin started the questioning. While I smirked and shook my head confirming everything after just one question.

"I'm his head of security for the past years now after the death of Mr.Paralejas."Paulie answered smoothly.

"And how come you haven't been around since the battle for custody started?"Mr.Shin asked.

"I I was, well, Mr.Koch asked me to stay with his kids back in America."He answered stuttering.

"Right when he's in the middle of court trials he sent you away?"Mr.Shin asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, he has enough security here but he needed more for his kids. It's best that they have security in there too at times like this."He answered hastily.

"And we did you got back here in Korea?"Mr.shin asked.

"Just yesterday."He answered. No way.

"Needing security at times like this? Playing safe I guess."Mr.Shin said almost mockingly and I saw my uncle gripping his fists tightly. "PJ? Why don't you come up again on the other stand?"He asked nicely and I obliged quietly while staring at Paulie who couldn't look at me.

"Sup?"I asked nonchalantly and unconsciously after I sat down shocking the people on the court room even myself. I heard others laugh while I shrank down in embarrassment.

"So PJ?"You said that you recognized his voice from back then?"Mr.Shin asked.

"Yeah, although it's much thicker now, I still remember his voice."I answered, playing it safe for now.

"And you don't think it could have been just a coincident?"He asked me with confidence.

"Uh, no."I said shaking my head. "Father called you Paulie and now your name is Paul who works for my uncle who hated my father since then and you have the same voice? Only an idiot will think that that is a coincidence."I said just as confidently.

"Right after Mr.Paralejas' death, did you become Mr.Koch's head of security?"Mr.Shin asked.

"Yes, because I didn't have any job so he pitied me and took me in."he answered straightly.

"So from a personal assistant, you went to being a head of security?"I asked with attitude and murmurs started. "That's one heck of a career change."i said and he glared at me.

"Well yeah, he knew that I could protect him so he too-"He started to explain.

"How would he know that if you were a personal assistant to my father unless he knew you before you started working for my father?"I cut him off.

"Well, it was it, uh it was mentioned before in various time that we've talked to each other! There were a lot of tim-"I cut him off again as he started sounding aggressive.

"And why do you answer to the name Paulie if your name is Paul?"I asked and he immediately shut up. "And why would you say that you just got back last night when I saw you walk out of the mansion exactly a week ago?"I continued and he gasped while my uncle glared at me and I glared back just as intensely.

"Just tell them the truth already!"A familiar voice yelled and I looked at the girl who rose up from her seat. "Just admit that you killed PJ's family!"She yelled with teary eyes but they have hatred, and anger written on them. then she looked down at my uncle who inclined his head to look behind him, as a tear fell down her eye. Just tell him the truth dad, PJ deserves to know."She said as tears continued to pour.

"Unnie?"I mumbled as everyone else was silenced.

*********************

I know it's been long !!! and I'm so so so sorry.

I hope this makes up for it.

I miss you guys!

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! ****

Maki Out~