She Can't Be

Patrick's life with the SNSD

So basically I'm enjoying writing this whole current situation a little too much that I felt like updating already. I'm not sure where it wil take me but so far I've had only read 2 comments and there's already a difference in them but the one against the idea seems to have more reason while the other one thinks it's okay only says so because I'm updating .. eh?

oh well I have an idea on what to do but I always want to consider you guys when it comes to this things. :)


PJ's POV

No way! Why now?! 

I need to avoid her at all cost since there's a lot of people here! 

But can I actually avoid her? 

My heart, why is it doing that?

It hurts somehow, it's beating too fast. But I'm not having a hard time breathing though. What's going on?

"PJ, are you alright?"Umma asked placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Uh, yeah umma."I said giving her a force smile.

"Well everyone, I think it's time for some introduction."Oppa said loudly. "Alright! Girls' Generation here!"She said pointing at where we are. "Apink here."She said pointing at another side. "And you people, right here."She said with a playful sense of little distaste in her voice. 

"Yah!"Shinyoung-ssi protested before hitting the back of her head.

"Rookie first!"Oppa said as everyone got into position. Seriously?

"Any-"APink started.

"What are you doing people?"I asked looking at everyone actually doing what oppa said.

"Introduction."Mommy answered.

"Where not in public though so why do it like that? Can't you just do that while trying to get along?"I asked in a matter of fact tone.

"I love that kid!"I heard someody said.

"Well, it's more organized this way."Sunny unnie said.

"Why be organized when you're trying to be friends?"I asked them.

"Well this is how it works."Oppa said.

"Idols are weird."I stated plainly earning protests and whines.

"You'll get used to it J."Appa said patting my head.

"Ara~"I answered motioning for the others to continue.

"She reminds me of Hyuna."A girl with really white skin said.

"We're both pretty?"Who I assume Hyuna-ssi asked batting her eyelashes, making the others laugh.

"No, you're both quite intimidating."The girl said making the others laugh. You haven't seen much yet.

"Alright, again."Oppa motioned to APink and just like that the chaos started.

20 minutes later

"I swear Chorongie~ You're the cutest thing ever."Narsha unnie said while pinching Chorong unnie's cheeks. Let her go old lady~

"Yah! That's me!"Daddy playfully protested.

"I agree with Narsha unnie though."Soo unnie said. "Hayoungie~ Are you sure you're the youngest?"She plaufully teased.

"Ah unnie~"Hayoung unnie whined.

"I don't care, Naeunie's mine."Oppa said wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"I don't think Hyunnie unnie will like that~"Eunji unnie playfully teased.

"Sharing is caring~"Chorong unnie jabbed in with a smirk. Player?

"Ah, true~"Appa said before wrapping her around arms around Hyomin unnie and umma who's sitting beside me and Sunny unnie on my other side.

"Yul's trying to get the twins!"Shinyoung unnie cheered loudly making the others laugh.

"If it's Hyomin I won't mind. She looks like me so she's pretty~"Umma said quite arrogantly.

"Well aren't you modest?"Narsha unnie said sarcastically.

"You're quiet, are you okay?"Sunny whispered in my ears. 

"Uh yeah unnie."I whispered back which was left unheard because of the noises.

"Sure?"She asked giving me a smile.

"Dae unnie~"I said leaning my body on hers making her wrapped her arms around my shoulders. 

I looked around the room again when a pair of eyes looking at me caught my attention.

She smiled and gave me a wink. !

I just forced a smile back and she went back to talking to the others.

"We all came here for PJ, but she seems so quiet right now~"Hyuna unnie whined.

"Yeah, you always tell me she's loud!"Eunji unnie hit Oppa's shoulder.

"She's just shy guys~ Aren't you baby?"Mommy asked me.

"Not really."I answered honestly.

"Why are you quiet then PJ?"Sunhwa unnie asked.

"You guys seems to be having fun catching up, I thought I'll just let you guys be for now."I said giving them all a smile.

"Aw~ Kyeopta!"Chorong unnie said smiling widely at me. It's doing it again. Ugh! It hurts!

"You're the one to talk!"Narsha unnie said putting Chorong unnie into a headlock.

"Stop molesting the kid!"Shinyoung unnie scolded playfully while taking Narsha unnie's hand off of Chorong unnie's neck, making everyone laugh even the said, molested girl.

"Narsha unnie? Do you like Chorongie?"Sunny unnie playfully asked. Please say no... Wait I don't care! I shouldn't!

"Well, I want her alright~"She answered bluntly before smirking at Chorong unnie, who's eyes slightly widen and gulped but with a small nervous smile playing on her lips.

"Theres a kid in the room~"Namjoo unnie said  very slowly in a big deep voice making everyone laugh.

"You're a kid yourself! What do you know huh?!"Hyuna unnie teased before wrapping her arms around her making the others laugh again.

"You're definitely the adult idol."Appa teased Narsha unnie who only flipped her hair in response.

"Not even denying it!"Hyomin unnie screamed making us all laugh. Skinny petite bodies, packing loud voices in them. LEGIT!

I casted a glance towards Chorong unnie to see her looking at me while I immediately looked away embarrassed for being caught. I tried to look again to see her silently giggling at me but this time, the one beside her Yookyung unnie too but I don't think Chorong unnie could see her. Yookyung unnie raised an eyebrow at me before narrowing her eyes and smirking. !

I put my eyes on Chorong unnie again to see her smiling at me again making me smile too. There's no way!


Hyoyeon's POV

It's been a few hours now since the girls got here and lunch is over so now everyone's wondering if we should get some beer, only the young ones are protesting though. But with Narsha unnie here, I think we're winning.

I've been observing PJ since the moment the guests arrived. There's no way she has a crush on Chorong. Defending on those sneaky glances and shy smile, the kid like Chorong. But what's with Chorong always looking at PJ? Does she know something? 

Not sure of it but Yookyung definitely knows something. The kid got good senses. She's been quiet the whole time and just like me, she's observing PJ too. The kid definitely, already knew something before even coming here. Senses like Tae's and Hyunnie's? Damn them quiet girls, always have thoughts far ahead. 

Now back on Chorong, I think Jessica has a point when she said the kid has experiences we wouldn't imagine PJ having for the next couple of years, but then same goes for Eunji and Bomi too. Maye APink isn't as innocent as they seem, at least not the unnies, but hey, they're on age. They're fine.

"C'mon, guys you don't even need to drink~"Bomi tried to convince the younger once who keeps protesting the idea of getting some beers.

"Unnie! You're not even on age!"Namjoo protested.

"Yah! We're practically 19! It doesn't matter!"Eunjie protested this time.

"Yeah, you guys can drink."Yoona said.

"But you can't."Jessica stated sternly.

"Aw come on umma~"Yoona whined.

"Come on babe. Let Yoongie have fun, she's of age anyway. Just this once."Yuri tried to negotiate with her wife. 

"Please umma~"Yoona begged with her hands clasped together.

"Fine, but just this once and because you don't have any schedule tomorrow."Jessica said sighing in defeat.

"Shalowm!"Yoona cheered before high fiving Eunji and Bomi.

"What about us then?"Naeun asked while pouting.

"We'll get you guys some juice."Narsha unnie dismissed her playfully, already standing up along with Shinyoung  who's going with her to get some beer. "Chorong-ah~ Come with us."She said pulling Chorong's hand to stand up and I looked at PJ who frowned watching the two. Then I felt eyes on me and I saw Yookyung looking at me questioningly and then she smile knowingly while I only nodded to confirm her suspicions.

"Ah~"She suddenly protested. "Sunbae, you can't take unnie with you please~ It's too much of a risk."She suddenly whined. What is this kid up to?

"Oh yeah unnie, people might see you guys, I don't think we should risk that. We're still rookies."Eunji said, but she obviously only has concern for her group.

"Oh yeah, I'll just wait for you here unnie."Chorong apologetically said.

"Aish! Ara~ I can't have you girls falling at such a short start."She said before ruffling Chorong's hair who already went back to sitting.

"We'll come with you then."Sooyoung siad pulling Taeyeon with her who stood up and the four of them left immediately.

"Man! I swear Narsha unnie seriously has it for you."Hyuna said smirking at Chorong.

"Alright, we'll talk about that later when there aren't kids here anymore."Tiffany scolded.

"Are you planning to kick us out unnie?!"Hayoung asked with widened eyes.

"Yah! Of course not!"Tiffany quickly answered. "I just meant that they should talk about it when it's just them or just when you kids are not around."Fany explained.

"Whew~ I thought we were going to get kicked out."Naeun breathed in relief.

"Aigoo~ You kids."Yoona said ruffling Naeun's hair.

"You're the one to talk."PJ said in serious distaste.

"I swear, PJ's like the smaller version of Soojung."Chorong said with a smirk towards Yoona.

"She do nothing but bully me."Yoona pouted.

"Just giving you a taste of your own medicine."PJ said flatly.

"And cold if ever she wants to be."Chorong added. "Sweet!"She cheered making us laugh.

Aw! The twinkle, twinkle
The twinkle, twinkle, Ho whoa~

"Oh! Excuse me!"PJ said before standing up answering her phone. "Rose~"I heard her say to the phone before walking inside their room.

"Yeonnie"Fany said smiling.

"Who's that?"Chorong asked frowning.

"PJ's, not so sure girlfriend."Yoona answered boldly.

"Eh?"Yookyung uttered before looking at me and I only shrugged discreatly.

"She's just PJ's childhood friend."Tiffany said with a smile while shaking her head.

"Ah~ That gave me a shock."Eunji said with a hand on her chest.

"Wae? Pj can have a girlfriend now right?"Hyomin asked looking at us.

"She's only 13."Jessica said.

"14 in Korea!"Yoona butted in.

"And will be 15 in less than a month."Seohyun finished.

"Oh really? When's her birthday?"Chorong asked.

"Yeah, so we can get her something."Hyuna said.

"May 25."Jessica answered.

"Oh! That's really near now!"Bomi said.

"Yeah, she'll be 14, well 15 then."Sunny said.

"She can have a girlfriend now then!"Yookyung siad casting a glance toward me. This kid wants this!

"No way! She's only 15!"Namjoo argued.

"Well I'm not exactly against it because of her age."Tiffany said seriously.

"What are you against then unnie?"Eunji asked curiously.

"Certain things regarding the situation."Tiffany said making the girls curious.

"What are you talking about?"Sunny, who wasn't here earlier asked.

"Tiffany."Jessica warned slightly.

"I guess it's something you guys should talk about in private then."Yookyung said playing innocently.

"It is, we'll tell you later Bunny-ah~"Yuri told Sunny.

"Ara."Sunny answered.

"Hmm, but I think it's okay for PJ to have a girlfriend now."Chorong suddenly said.

"Really?"Yoona asked.

"Well, I was told that it's best to learn during the early years."She answered with a shrug.

"What do you girls think about an between a couple?"Seohyun suddenly asked.

"Wae? You and Yoona only have a year gap."Eunji said playfully narrowing her eyes at Seohyun.

"I'm just asking~"Seohyun said with a pout.

"How much of a gap?"Yookyung asked with a raised eyebrow?

"Let's say 7."Seohyun said, I think she already noticed, and I swear Yookyung's eyes glinted.

"Quite honestly, I think age is but a number."Naeun said.

"It is, if you like somebody, go for it. It's an opportunity that should not be wasted."Chorong answered.

"So, let's say somebody 7 years older than you likes you, would you go for it?"Tiffany asked with seriousness in her oice.

"If I feel the same way then yes."She asked with no hesitance.

"How about younger?"Jessica asked this time.

"Like what I said unnie, as long as I like them back I'm cool with that."She answered cooly.

"So if someone PJ's age likes you, you'll go for it if you like them back?"Yuri asked directly.

"Definitely."She answered just as cooly.

"What if it was PJ who likes you?"Yoona asked and I noticed some of my members stiffen.

"Then I'll date her if you let it."She answered with no hint of hesitation or whatsoever. Does she like her too?

"Daebak~"Yookyung said looking at something behind me.

"PJ."Chorong muttered looking behind me with fear all over her face.

"That was Miyeon asking if we can hang out tomorrow."She said not looking at Chorong. "I told her we can."She said raising her phone. "What were you guys talking about?"She asked before sittng back down on her seat.

"What did you hear?"Tiffany asked hesitantly.

"About Chorong unnie dating somebody, I'm just not sure who and why she needs your permission."PJ said honestly. Whew~ But Yookyung looks disappointed.

"I was just asking them about Narsha unnie."Chorong lied smoothly.

"Hmm."PJ only hummed in response.

"You really didn't hear anything else?"Yoona asked PJ.

"Was there something else I should have heard?"She asked coldly with a raised eyebrow.

"You heard just enough sweetheart."Jessica said kissing the side of PJ's head.

"You're not even drinking yet and already talking about serious thing."PJ said chuckling.

"Well, serious things are quite fun to talk about."Yookyung said with a smirk towards Chorong who couldn't look at PJ.

I noticed Seohyun secretly typing on her phone beside me. 

"Who are you texting?"I asked when I everyone went back to talking.

"Appa."She answered plainly.

"What are you telling her?"I asked hesitantly.

"About Chorong's indirectly asking us for permission."!


Sooyoung's POV

Narsha unnie and Shinyoung unnie decided to get the beers while Taeyeon and I went for some snacks.

"."I heard Taeyeon cursed beside me.

"What's wrong?"I asked when I saw her looking at her phone.

"Here."She said showing me her phone, and my eyes widened.

"She wouldn't dare."I said giving the phone back to her.

"I think she just did."Taeyeon said angrily.

"I thought you were okay with it?"I asked confused.

"I was okay with PJ having a crush on her, but I don't like the idea of her feeling the same way."She said obviously fuming, I wish she wouldn't do anything stupid once we get home.

We spent another half hour buying things before going back to the dorm to see the girls still around the table in the living room but it was already cleared up and Namjoo and Hayoung weren't there. Maknaes' job.

"Finally!"Yuri cheered. "Party time!"She yelled before standing up and taking the beer from Narsha unnie's hands. Nothing looks wrong with her. Obviously she heard it too, is she okay with it then?

"What took you guys so long?"Jessica asked as everyone started taking stuff from the plastic bags.

"PJ, let's go to the kitchen, underage are not allowed here."Yookyung said and PJ went with her while Seohyun followed them along with Naeun.

A few minutes passed without any hitch until Taeyeon started her interrogation.

"Is there something you want to tell me Park Chorong?"Taeyeon asked coldly and Chorong stiffened and the same goes for the others that were left behind.


Seohyun's POV

"So what exactly did you hear?"I asked PJ the moment we sat down on the tools around the kitchen aisle. I noticed Namjoo and Hayoung casted nervous glances towards us, while Yookyung just cooly started drinking her beer and Naeun looking nervous.

"Everything I shouldn't have heard."PJ answered looking down.

"And things you shouldn't have heard were?"Yookyung asked.

"Things as such as Chorong unnie being willing to date me if ever."She asnwered with no hesitation.

"I knew you heard us."Yookyung said with a smirk while Namjoo and Hayoung came over to sit down on the other tools while.

"Why you shouldn't have heard that though?"I asked confused. I thought she liked her.

"Because she had just taken away my only valid reason left to not like her back."She said and I heard the other three girls gasped while Yookyung just plainly smirked.

"Spot on."She said before taking another sip of her juice while I only sighed in defeat.


And our new plot has officially began, operation first love is here. 

My dear readers help me with your ideas. Thank you very much :)

Maki Out